Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:58:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 3937 3938 3939 3940 3941 3942 3943 3944 3945 3946 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 3953 3954 3955 3956 3957 3958 3959 3960 3961 3962 3963 3964 3965 3966 3967 3968 3969 3970 3971 3972 3973 3974 3975 3976 3977 3978 3979 3980 3981 3982 3983 3984 3985 3986 [3987] 3988 3989 3990 3991 3992 3993 3994 3995 3996 3997 3998 3999 4000 4001 4002 4003 4004 4005 4006 4007 4008 4009 4010 4011 4012 4013 4014 4015 4016 4017 4018 4019 4020 4021 4022 4023 4024 4025 4026 4027 4028 4029 4030 4031 4032 4033 4034 4035 4036 4037 ... 6171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 645611 times)
HajiBagi

Activity: 532
Merit: 303

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 01:38:25 PM

But Guardiola strengthened and stabilized his squad to win the Champions League title. Guardiola did a great job. And since he is the coach of Manchester City, hopefully, we will see good performances from this team next season as well.

I see the big EPL teams have made some big transfers. They tried to close the weakness in last season. So I think this season won't be easy for Pep to win. Although I still firmly believe Man City are favourites to win again. Although some of the core players left, Pep has found substitutes. So there is no need to worry, as long as Halaand is still playing well they will remain strong. Man City have good thinking, they understand the process. Just remember it took Pep a long time to win the UCL and it took some big transfers. So I wouldn't expect a team that is always quick to change coaches.

Although everyone agrees that Pep is a great coach and can develop the new players the team purchases, it will be very challenging for Manchester City to compete in any league in the upcoming season. Because Alvarez, Gundogan, and Bernardo Silva have left the team and will do so soon, three of Manchester City's best players who helped the team win three trophies the previous season, are no longer on the team. I'm not sure how the team will perform with the new players they have acquired, but, to be honest, they won't perform as well as they did before.

Since the first time Gundogan was signed by Barcelona, I have had a feeling about it. I am aware that Manchester City will lose some important players because of how well the team is performing this year, which will entice many teams to come and purchase players for the team. Manchester City should consider how they are selling out their players before it affects them next season.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 01:45:31 PM

But Guardiola strengthened and stabilized his squad to win the Champions League title. Guardiola did a great job. And since he is the coach of Manchester City, hopefully, we will see good performances from this team next season as well.

I see the big EPL teams have made some big transfers. They tried to close the weakness in last season. So I think this season won't be easy for Pep to win. Although I still firmly believe Man City are favourites to win again. Although some of the core players left, Pep has found substitutes. So there is no need to worry, as long as Halaand is still playing well they will remain strong. Man City have good thinking, they understand the process. Just remember it took Pep a long time to win the UCL and it took some big transfers. So I wouldn't expect a team that is always quick to change coaches.

Although everyone agrees that Pep is a great coach and can develop the new players the team purchases, it will be very challenging for Manchester City to compete in any league in the upcoming season. Because Alvarez, Gundogan, and Bernardo Silva have left the team and will do so soon, three of Manchester City's best players who helped the team win three trophies the previous season, are no longer on the team. I'm not sure how the team will perform with the new players they have acquired, but, to be honest, they won't perform as well as they did before.

Since the first time Gundogan was signed by Barcelona, I have had a feeling about it. I am aware that Manchester City will lose some important players because of how well the team is performing this year, which will entice many teams to come and purchase players for the team. Manchester City should consider how they are selling out their players before it affects them next season.

Pep Guardiola is a brilliant coach. He is the most successful coach ever. After Barcelona, ​​Manchester City managed to win two titles remarkably with the team. It remains to be seen what kind of surprises Pep Guardiola will show in the next season.

Awaklara

Activity: 1078
Merit: 665

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 01:59:17 PM

I'm not sure how the team will perform with the new players they have acquired, but, to be honest, they won't perform as well as they did before.
without the three players that Pep usually plays, I think Man City is still a strong team. but competition in the Premier League will indeed be more interesting this season. we can see Arsenal and MU also make interesting transfers. not to mention that from the Newcastle team who this season made a good improvement.
all clubs are preparing their teams for the competition this season. and I think the power mapping will start to change this season. maybe Man City will struggle, but still they are a strong team who will not suddenly lose their best game when only a few players are left.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2023, 02:01:17 PM

Manchester City is one of the best teams in the Premier League so far and is strong enough for the Champions League. Let's not forget Manchester City won the Champions League trophy last season and the three players who left in winning the Champions League trophy were not the three players who won the Champions League trophy but every player in the team contributed a lot to this trophy. Alvarez and Bernardo Silva leaving the club will not have much impact on the team's performance as these two players were not regular players. Of the regulars, only Gundogan left the club for Barcelona. 

Manchester City have already completed the signing of Croatian defender Josko Gvardiol to strengthen their defence, hoping that Manchester City will make up for the lack of three players who have left the club.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2023, 02:02:33 PM

Guys Saudi Arabia league is full of Premier league players and more are still planning to join, is this not weaken the English premier league?there should be restriction. I'm scared, the manner big stars are joining the league from the premier league.

Beside that, next season will be very tough regardless for the stars that are leaving, Arsenal and Manchester city are the favourite for the title, while Liverpool, Chelsea, Newcastle and Tottenham will makde the top four, Manchester united willl struggle, because they have no good attacker
kro55

Activity: 1638
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 02:08:50 PM

Every player in the team contributed to Manchester City's title win. Of course, we can consider Haaland, De Bruyne, and Ederson as slightly more important players. But the performances of Alvarez and Foden on the bench were also excellent. Guardiola replaced these young players at crucial times. And they never let us down. Alvarez and Foden's performances were excellent despite playing less. And because of the good performance of each player as a team, Manchester City's performance has been consistent throughout the season. Manchester City's squad was strong, while their bench players were also very talented. Arsenal's bench players were weak as they could not maintain consistency of performance.
Manchester city growned in performance all through the previous years, there performance is totally on a different levels. Pep Guardiola has a way of handling things at Etihad Stadium; he's full of confidence in his game strategy, the supporting system identified as the fans, and, perhaps most significantly, the players who contribute outstanding performances on the field; every member of the squad cooperates without hesitation or misunderstanding. When it comes to players, Kelvin De Bruyne should be the first to be mentioned, followed by Erling Haaland. We're talking about the assist machine and the engine room.
Almost in the squad, we see internal conflicts between the players. The relationship between the players is not good. We saw that in PSG's squad. But this is not the case in Manchester City's squad. The players have a friendly relationship. Their understanding is also very good. Because of this, they have been able to perform well throughout the season without any trouble. Manchester City will dominate the Premier League next season if the players are confident and the understanding between the players is good.
I've seen many clubs that are successful not because of their big name or because they are full of star players. But they succeed because of the good relationships they have with each other, with the team officials as a whole, and that has a huge impact on their chemistry on the pitch. In reality, we are presented with many clubs that have big names and star players, but they fail to do their best. I probably don't have to say the name of the club because I'm sure we can judge for ourselves.
There are many reasons and factors, and it must be sought by every club, and now Manchester City can find one or more of the many factors that ultimately make them successful. I also see patience from Mamchester City management who trust the process carried out by the coach.

I agree with you. Even in the last season we have seen many such clubs, despite having a lot of star players, they cannot perform well. For example we can look at Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United teams. On the other hand, Newcastle and Arsenal had very few star players in their teams. However, Newcastle and Arsenal played well because of the bond between the players. Especially the Newcastle team. This team was not very strong. However, they remained consistent throughout the season and also qualified for the Champions League. And so it is a misconception that only star players are needed for team success. Good results are possible even if experienced coaches and players are confident.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2231

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2023, 02:10:07 PM

Manchester City may still have the push necessary to win and defending the Premier league title. Pep is an outstanding coach and despite having to let go of some good players in his squad, there is a very good chance of going ahead to win the league again. Champions league on the other hand, would be quite difficult but not impossible for City to defend the trophy.
While I think they could go ahead to defend the EPL title win, there are going to face some stiff resistance as there are other clubs that has made some really good improvements and would be equally as dangerous on the pitch. Manchester City may be having some sort of dominance in the Premier League, it may not last very long.

I think Man City has turned out to be a very strong team at the moment. Not only from the quality of the players and staff they have, but they also have a winning mentality and are certainly supported by healthy finances. So for this new season, I think Man City will remain the strongest favorite, but there is still a possibility for other teams to shift Man City's dominance. My guess is that Man United and Liverpool will be in close competition with Man City next season.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 02:25:54 PM

I agree with you. Even in the last season we have seen many such clubs, despite having a lot of star players, they cannot perform well. For example we can look at Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United teams. On the other hand, Newcastle and Arsenal had very few star players in their teams. However, Newcastle and Arsenal played well because of the bond between the players. Especially the Newcastle team. This team was not very strong. However, they remained consistent throughout the season and also qualified for the Champions League. And so it is a misconception that only star players are needed for team success. Good results are possible even if experienced coaches and players are confident.
And how Newcastle did it, because they also had updated team, which was formed from players who had just arrived and they did not have much time to play. But Liverpool didn't need time for that, they sold a few players, Nunez came, but the main team was the same. By the way, a lot of new players also came to Arsenal and they played great, so it’s not clear what exactly this connection depends on, most likely the mood in the team also decides a lot.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 02:27:58 PM

Manchester City may still have the push necessary to win and defending the Premier league title. Pep is an outstanding coach and despite having to let go of some good players in his squad, there is a very good chance of going ahead to win the league again. Champions league on the other hand, would be quite difficult but not impossible for City to defend the trophy.
While I think they could go ahead to defend the EPL title win, there are going to face some stiff resistance as there are other clubs that has made some really good improvements and would be equally as dangerous on the pitch. Manchester City may be having some sort of dominance in the Premier League, it may not last very long.

I think Man City has turned out to be a very strong team at the moment. Not only from the quality of the players and staff they have, but they also have a winning mentality and are certainly supported by healthy finances. So for this new season, I think Man City will remain the strongest favorite, but there is still a possibility for other teams to shift Man City's dominance. My guess is that Man United and Liverpool will be in close competition with Man City next season.

If healthy finances were the most important factor in building a strong squad, Chelsea should be at the forefront of the Premier League right now. No team has ever before spent as much money as Chelsea in such a short time span.

Manchester City is not strong at the moment, they have been a force in global soccer for almost a decade now. This doesn't always equate to Champions League wins as we know, but there was no single team all those years that was guaranteed to eliminate Manchester City ever.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1486

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 02:28:19 PM

Guys Saudi Arabia league is full of Premier league players and more are still planning to join, is this not weaken the English premier league?there should be restriction. I'm scared, the manner big stars are joining the league from the premier league.

Beside that, next season will be very tough regardless for the stars that are leaving, Arsenal and Manchester city are the favourite for the title, while Liverpool, Chelsea, Newcastle and Tottenham will makde the top four, Manchester united willl struggle, because they have no good attacker

Anyone can play for any team they want, you can't impose any restrictions on this. This situation does not make me very happy either, they act as if they can do anything they want by using the money they have.
I think in a few years it will become a really high quality league. As Ronaldo said, if they continue to make such transfers, we can start to watch a better league than the Netherlands and Turkey. Making a transfer from the Premier League is quite an achievement Smiley

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Nheer

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2023, 02:29:37 PM

Man City are probably the best club in Europe right now, but don't forget how they only managed to push Arsenal out of first place at the end of last season... So there are strong clubs in the EPL now too... I think that next season Man City will not be as easy as last season and I don't rule out the possibility that they won't be able to win again...
You can’t say they are the best club in the world but rather it’s safe to say they are the best club in England currently since they are have been dominating the league for a while now. Every year it’s getting harder for them to win the league and last season they were so lucky to have won it and it was all because Arsenal showed a bit of inconsistency towards the end of the season. Next season will even be tougher for them, All teams who were out of form last season are already building a competitive team, Chelsea and Liverpool have signed a couple of players to help improve their squad in preparation for next season. We have Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool Manchester United all ready to challenge for the title next season.

A trophy in Champions League last season can be a good start for them to be recognized as a big club in Europe but they are far to be a best club or a dominating club in Champions League. They don't have such tremendous history like Real Madrid and they have yet won some Champions League in a row.
To be recognized as a top club in the champions league takes more than just winning the trophy once, you must be consistent for a couple of seasons in the league at least even if you don’t end up winning the trophy you should always be a runner up in the final, say like in 5 seasons you won the trophy 3 times and then at least make it to the final 4 or 3 times in 5 seasons. Manchester City are far from dominating the champions league, it’s just their first champions league trophy in history so they need to be consistent and win it multiple times in a row to be regarded as the best just like Real Madrid.

They can do it, starting from the last season, and will achieve it if they continue to succeed in Champions League next few years. We have to wait for their sustainable success in Champions League to conclude they are a dominating club in the last 5 years or 10 years. They have years to come to that recognition which is not easily to achieve.
I don’t even think they will be up to the task to achieve that feat. I believe guardiola is the secret to their success and once he leaves the team they will become an Ordinary big team from England. I’m sure guardiola won’t spend up to 3 seasons with them again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 02:34:05 PM

There’s still a possibility, even if a little for other clubs who have been prepping themselves and getting stronger to break the dominance Manchester City currently enjoys in the Premier League.
No doubt, they’re currently the best team in the EPL. From having some really good and talented players to having a manager who really knows his onions. Pep has really transformed the team and I think he influences players to generate and maintain a winning mentality to be able to be consistent in their match wins. Of course, having deep pockets would greatly impact positively on the fortunes of the club.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 02:35:04 PM

Well, how could it not be because they have a very complete squad and they have it all, Guardiola is a genius coach he is able to understand what Manchester City needs and provide good adaptation space for them new players, so that his opponents cannot see any weaknesses inside it. I admit that they have good management and can always create chances that dominate a win in every game. Next season is certain to be more prestigious and Manchester City will definitely receive a lot of shocks from other clubs, especially those that last season finished in the top five of the standings. Manchester United and Liverpool will put in all the best performances and apart from that we can't forget that Arsenal will be one of the clubs that will provide a more interesting match for Manchester City.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
hyudien

Activity: 1988
Merit: 591

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 02:41:17 PM

This is only about money and when the club has money to bring the top players of the Top also must have the courage to compete even with Arabic clubs. FIFA may have set rules, it's just that for this Sjeuah the purchase of Saudi Arabian clubs is still said to be not excessive. Precisely with the challenges of playing in a league that had not been touched even not as popular as the European League pressing every European club to provide a promising salary guarantee. Now in the Saudi Arabian club, the player is still quite expensive.

So this is back again about how money works in adjusting competition. The transfer market is still open which will provide more ways for Saudi clubs to continue to collect European players.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2023, 02:47:13 PM

There’s still a possibility, even if a little for other clubs who have been prepping themselves and getting stronger to break the dominance Manchester City currently enjoys in the Premier League.
No doubt, they’re currently the best team in the EPL. From having some really good and talented players to having a manager who really knows his onions. Pep has really transformed the team and I think he influences players to generate and maintain a winning mentality to be able to be consistent in their match wins. Of course, having deep pockets would greatly impact positively on the fortunes of the club.
In the last season of the Premier League, Arsenal had a great competition until the end of the season against Manchester City, but despite finishing the competition, they could not win the Premier League title in the end. Manchester City finally won the Premier League title heading into the final stages of the season. Like last season, Manchester City is a favorite team in this season as well. Manchester City have made a lot of changes in their game due to which they are now seeing success. Compared to other Premier League teams and other teams' performance, Manchester City is currently far ahead of other teams. 
Manchester City may sign a few more players before the end of the transfer season. If some good players can be brought to Manchester City, this team will become a stronger team.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 02:51:14 PM

All of top teams have been facing its first preseason match. I think that totenham was the only club that has been suffering the lose to face a club in australia. It's a shame to see that while all the big clubs in EPL like chelsea, duo manchester, arsenal and liverpool were winning the game with good scores. It must be a very bad result for ange. I wonder how levy will reach to it. In my opinion, if we can use the result from the pre match as a measurement to know how good the bounds are that already made by the players in the club.
I don't even believe ange's vision. I remember when so many media published his statement to give something new into the totenham but he delivers nothing. Even totenham must be losing against unfamiliar club.
Newcastle does better compared with totenham this season. I can't even deny that. It's likely totenham will never be qualified for UCL starting from this season.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gabbie2010

Activity: 2674
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2023, 02:58:48 PM

Mass exodus of premier league players to Saudi Arabian clubs won't weaken EPL, of course majority of those players are aging and wouldn't give optimum performance at their respective EPL clubs, the likes of Kante, Fabinho, Henderson, Koulibaly, Mendy, Neves etc are all at peak of their careers and accepting lucrative contract from the Saudi clubs is an offer that can't be resisted at that age, meanwhile EPL still accommodate young talented players across all the various club therefore the exit of the Saudi bound players will give room for those young players e.g Liverpool had signed Alexis Mac Allister and Dominik Szoboszlai to replace Fabinho and Henderson while Man Utd had signed Mount and Onana with other clubs toying same path.

rendravolt

Activity: 2044
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 03:15:28 PM

Anyone can play for any team they want, you can't impose any restrictions on this. This situation does not make me very happy either, they act as if they can do anything they want by using the money they have.
I think in a few years it will become a really high quality league. As Ronaldo said, if they continue to make such transfers, we can start to watch a better league than the Netherlands and Turkey. Making a transfer from the Premier League is quite an achievement Smiley
That's right, what they have decided must have been well considered after the results and apart from all that, I think every player has their own right to determine their career. To be honest, I also feel the same way that this activity will only damage the career and mentality of every young player who initially struggles to get into the big European teams and win titles. But indeed sometimes life has other important things that must come first and at this time the offer from the Saudi league is very attractive to English Premier League players.

Currently, Ruben Neves is a player of a fairly mature age and in his prime, but they prefer to go to a Saudi league team to earn a lot of money. On the other hand, players like Eduardo Mendy, Roberto Firmino, Koulibaly, Kante, and Jordan Henderson can be said to be very reasonable to join a Saudi league team because they have all won everything and even though they can actually still play in Europe's top leagues, they still choose the Saudi league team as their next destination. Well, I also don't want to comment further on this and it could be, as you said, that this league could overtake the Turkish or Dutch leagues if it continues to bring in European players.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 03:18:10 PM

I've seen many clubs that are successful not because of their big name or because they are full of star players. But they succeed because of the good relationships they have with each other, with the team officials as a whole, and that has a huge impact on their chemistry on the pitch. In reality, we are presented with many clubs that have big names and star players, but they fail to do their best. I probably don't have to say the name of the club because I'm sure we can judge for ourselves.
There are many reasons and factors, and it must be sought by every club, and now Manchester City can find one or more of the many factors that ultimately make them successful. I also see patience from Mamchester City management who trust the process carried out by the coach.

Yes, things like this are sometimes considered trivial, but they have a big impact on the club. There are other examples such as young players being given a proper chance. I see most clubs focusing on experienced players, but they forget that young players might be one of the answers when they face difficulties.
I want to see from Garnacho for example, when Manchester United were deadlocked, and at that time if given the opportunity Garnacho could be the difference throughout the match. Things like this must be realized by a coach especially.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1055

View Profile
July 21, 2023, 03:19:45 PM

Although Manchester City looks very good so far or until this moment, but somehow i still can't say Mancheser City has a good winning mentality. Because anyway, by continuing to have good developments experienced by Manchester City, I only judge this to happen only because Manchester City has good management and not about the winning mentality. Try it, if or for example at this moment Pep Guardiola leaves Manchester City, then I am very sure Manchester City will experience a severe decline in performance.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 3937 3938 3939 3940 3941 3942 3943 3944 3945 3946 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 3953 3954 3955 3956 3957 3958 3959 3960 3961 3962 3963 3964 3965 3966 3967 3968 3969 3970 3971 3972 3973 3974 3975 3976 3977 3978 3979 3980 3981 3982 3983 3984 3985 3986 [3987] 3988 3989 3990 3991 3992 3993 3994 3995 3996 3997 3998 3999 4000 4001 4002 4003 4004 4005 4006 4007 4008 4009 4010 4011 4012 4013 4014 4015 4016 4017 4018 4019 4020 4021 4022 4023 4024 4025 4026 4027 4028 4029 4030 4031 4032 4033 4034 4035 4036 4037 ... 6171 »
  Print  

Jump to: