Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.1%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.8%)
Arsenal - 39 (21.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.5%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 184

Pages: « 1 ... 4480 4481 4482 4483 4484 4485 4486 4487 4488 4489 4490 4491 4492 4493 4494 4495 4496 4497 4498 4499 4500 4501 4502 4503 4504 4505 4506 4507 4508 4509 4510 4511 4512 4513 4514 4515 4516 4517 4518 4519 4520 4521 4522 4523 4524 4525 4526 4527 4528 4529 [4530] 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 4544 4545 4546 4547 4548 4549 4550 4551 4552 4553 4554 4555 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 4561 4562 4563 4564 4565 4566 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 4572 4573 4574 4575 4576 4577 4578 4579 4580 ... 6083 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 631542 times)
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 09:15:46 PM

I thought Aston Villa would win easily in this match but it seems I was wrong because Wolves were much better prepared to face them after beating Manchester City last week. Even though in the end Wolves failed to win again, a draw was better than nothing at all. Aston Villa, who were so favored in the match, could not do what they should and their chance to overtake Liverpool also failed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 658
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 09:19:08 PM

I expected Liverpool sharing points with Brighton but I wasn't having enough balls to stake on the game,  though I managed to go with both team scoring.
 Wolves Aston Villa was very clear to me and I selected that for a full time draw result.

As for me, I know it will never be easy for either team, but I was expecting Liverpool to win the match because I thought Brighton was a little bit down on form because of their last match against Aston Villa, where they lost 6-1. But seriously, I saw today that Brighton is not really down in form but just weak against Aston Villa after making some mistakes. I also predicted that both teams would score, but I really thought that Liverpool would win.

For the Wolves match against Aston Villa I did not really attempt to predict the match because I know it will be a tough match, and with that, I believe anything can happen at end, so I did not bother myself and stake in the game because this is the kind of game that leads to goalless some time because it is a two-average team match or even with many goals. 

Without Bias, I've always wanted Arsenal to win the Premier League last season but they got the Premier League ursurped by Manchester City.
Today, I'm still down for Manchester City dropping points. Arsenal should win this game with three goals to one.

Last season, almost everyone thought that Arsenal would be the Premier League winner due to their great performances from the beginning of the season to some stages, but toward the end of the season, Arsenal started losing form, and easily Manchester City used the opportunity to win the Premier League. As for today's game, I never think that Arsenal will be able to win Manchester City, despite the fact that Manchester City is not in that good shape due to some injury issues with some players, especially De-Bruyne, their great midfielder, but seriously, Arsenal tried their best and won the three points from Manchester City.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 618

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2023, 09:24:52 PM

The current EPL is unique, with outstanding performances from these elite teams. Congratulations on the Gunners' stimulating triumph over City; that's remarkable momentum. Mikel Arteta has proven football fans wrong by defeating his previous boss in today's game, emphasizing that maintaining consistency is paramount. Arsenal won after a long and difficult day at the Emirates Stadium. I would blame City's poor performance on a lack of passion to put pressure on the Gunners, who were brilliant; perhaps City's primary players remained unavailable.
Surprises always happen and it's quite difficult to see how the EPL will continue because in recent weeks there always seems to be surprises on display.
In this match Arsenal deserved to win but what bugged me was that Manchester City did not seem to play like Manchester City in the previous few matches.
They are really chaotic in terms of their schemes and attacks are not directed, the absence of midfielders as attack organisers makes Manchester City overwhelmed to face Arsenal this week and this is quite unfortunate when Rodri and Arteta are not in the squad Manchester City lose their spirit as the master of the field.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2023, 09:31:33 PM

Initially, I expected both teams to tie points but After that, I saw 3 draws coming from the results of the early games before the Arsenal vs City match, It became certain to me that the Arsenal-Manchester City game would be a no-draw game but I was hoping that Manchester City would have won in the game.

Kelvin De Bruyne's absence was felt very much in the game and Manchester City's side couldn't create much of a chance, leaving Haaland unfeded with passes that resulted in a city not performing as expected in this game.
Arsenal did incredibly well towards the end of the match and therefore deserves this victory.
The absence of several midfielders such as KDB and Rodri in this Manchester City squad has slightly made them lose their focus.
A few weeks ago when there was no KDB it was actually still under control because there was Rodri who was in midfield as an attack organiser for Manchester City but when Rodri was not in the squad everything became different where in this match Manchester City was like a chicken losing its mother. There was no attack with mature passes. Haaland was also locked out because he didn't get a decent ball supply and Arsenal were better prepared despite the absence of Saka in their squad but they were better so I think in this match Arsenal deserved 3 points.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Lillominato89

Activity: 784
Merit: 852

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2023, 09:33:29 PM

Well, if currently De Gea is still Man United's goalkeeper. I think he should be better than Onana. The performance that Onana had when he was defending Inter Milan was completely different from the performance of Onana who is now defending Man United. While at Inter Milan I have to admit that Onana was a very good goalkeeper. But when he made his debut at Man United I immediately saw that Onana had lost his good instincts as a goalkeeper. He makes mistakes too often.

I think Man United does have problems on the front line and also at the back. And the reason I think is still the same as last season. Namely the chemistry between the players is not good at the moment. At the start of last season something like this also happened. But from the middle of the season Man United started to return to their best performance and the chemistry between the players got better towards the middle of the season. Maybe this season will be the same.

Onana at Inter was covered by one of the best defenses that can be found in Europe, but he is and was an excellent goalkeeper, however in his year at Inter Onana started as a reserve for Handanovic to help him settle into the Italian championship, instead of Manchester United was immediately elected starting goalkeeper, furthermore in the Premier League all the teams are very inclined to play in attack and pay less attention to the defensive phase, I believe that the difficulty that Onana is having in the Premier League is due to this, but when will he settle in for good I'm sure he will return to being the excellent goalkeeper we saw at Inter
That's right, hopefully Onana can adapt quickly. But it seems that there is a very big difference between the Italian League and the Premier League. So it is difficult for Onana to be able to show the maximum abilities he has like when he was at Inter Milan. But the dramatic victory achieved by Man United yesterday was truly surprising. The first goal in the match against Brentford was actually caused by the panic shown by Man United's defenders. And Onana didn't succeed in being a savior because his view was slightly obstructed by the player. But I was happy because in the end 2 goals at the end of the match turned things around and made Man United win the match.

Exactly, everyone blames Onana for the goal conceded, but in reality he has very little to blame, he had his vision covered by his defender, but in general there was confusion in the area on the part of his defenders and Onana was unable to save the shot, if he had saved that shot it would have been an extraordinary save and we would all have applauded André. It's a shame that for the English press Onana is becoming the scapegoat because of the goals conceded, but for me the blame should be placed on the entire Manchester United defense

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Unknown01

Activity: 2478
Merit: 896

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 09:35:25 PM

-snip-

Today neither Arsenal nor Manchester City played the way a Premiere League title winner should play. About Manchester City, I'm sure their performance will improve quickly, but can Arsenal improve their level to win the PL? I don't believe in it, especially after losing the title last year.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 09:36:36 PM

i see Man City has 51% of the ball possession and Arsenal only has 49% of the ball possession, as the host, Arsenal really played very well and directed, Arsenal even succeeded in making 12 'shots throughout the match, the goal was scored by Martinelli in the 86th minute, Arsenal emerged victorious, Declan Rice is indeed one of the best wing midfielders in the EPL at the moment, Arsenal is lucky enough to have him, Arsenal's opponent on the next matchday is Chelsea, i'm curious whether Havertz will make another assist in next week's match.
If you check again the stats, Man City won the ball possessions 52% and Arsenal only got 48% of the ball possessions. There is no significant difference between Man City and Arsenal, the match is quite equal if we consider the ball possessions. But it is very clear that Arsenal is superior if we check the shot attempts because Arsenal made 12 shot attempts, meanwhile Man City only got 4 shot attempts. It is because Man City missed the Bruyne who has a big role in managing the attacking. It is very different with Arsenal because their all key players can play at the match.

Well, Decline Rice played well during the match. But anyway, he is a defensive midfielder, he isn't a wing midfielder.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 812
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2023, 09:38:08 PM

Is it not fair to say that Manchester City and Arsenal are equal in players that were absent? Kelvin Bruyne wasn't around which happrb to be one of their great Midfielder but Arsenal also has Saka that was absent as well which is Arsenal main project and favorite as winger, what more do we need to measure standard of this match between Arsenal and Manchester City. Each teams on both ends played nicely but Arsenal were able to change the mood of the match in end of second half that led them to Manchester City with a goal to nill.
The two teams have equal players and both have the same problem of missing players in the match; KDB and Rodri were the key men that were missing in the Manchester City side, while Arsenal played without their two main wingers, Saka and Martinelli, who came up in the second half.

Arsenal were able to solve some problems they were facing last season, which was squad depth. They can now play comfortably without some of their key players in the field and have a perfect result, while Manchester City's benched players are not as good as they used to be in the previous seasons, which I am sure will affect their title chase this season.

Arteta is a smart manager to say, he watch his men played against Manchester City all the time but after watch Trossard the whole time and he was quick to notice he is the one is not doing much for the club and immediately he substituted him with Martineli, a goal was score in the second half.
Arteta knew that Manchester City attackers were waiting for Arsenal defenders to make any errors, which is why he told the players to calm down and play perfectly to avoid mistakes. He also did a late substitution, which means he was waiting to see Pep's next plan in order to tackle the plan and get the desired result. That is why he made the last three substitutions, which changed the game entirely.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 09:38:16 PM

Thanks to Martinelli, that goal was much needed. Finally Arsenal beat Manchester City. The more important thing is, they didn't give many positions to City. That means City is not an unbeateble team. When you play with right tactics and give your all, you can beat them.
Spurs and Gunners have same points now. City is 2 points behind. The league will be very long, the team that maintains continuity comes forward. It's important to have a winning streak and win big games like that. Everything looks alright for Arsenal now.
For the first time since 2015 Arsenal were able to beat Manchester City in an English Premier League game thanks to substitute Gabriel Martinelli strike in the closing minutes of their crucial encounter. After over 80 minutes of play, the looked like it was gonna end in stalemate but Mikel Arteta's substitute who has just returned from injury proved to be the difference. The eruption from the stands at the Emirates stadium after that Martinelli's goal was a true testament that Arsenal fans had waited for a moment like that for a very long time. Arsenal are now joint top of the league table with their north London neighbors Tottenham Hotspur.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
trendcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 09:44:54 PM

i see Man City has 51% of the ball possession and Arsenal only has 49% of the ball possession, as the host, Arsenal really played very well and directed, Arsenal even succeeded in making 12 'shots throughout the match, the goal was scored by Martinelli in the 86th minute, Arsenal emerged victorious, Declan Rice is indeed one of the best wing midfielders in the EPL at the moment, Arsenal is lucky enough to have him, Arsenal's opponent on the next matchday is Chelsea, i'm curious whether Havertz will make another assist in next week's match.

According to the stats it looked like the game should have ended in a draw, but Arsenal played better and got a deserved win.

Kovacic should have been dismissed with a red card in the 35th minute. The referee was really generous to him. Also, after Kevin de Bruyne and Ilkay Gundogan, I don't think Kovacic is the right man for Manchester City. They need a more technical player in midfield. The chemistry of the team seems to be broken. Also, Nathan Ake was one of the best in the game but he made a very unfortunate touch on the ball and turned Martienelli's weak shot into a goal.

Manchester City are starting to make me pessimistic about the title this season. Where are you Keviiiiiin! :)

Darbeciler emperyalistlerin işbirlikçileridir...
Oluwa-btc

Activity: 826
Merit: 573

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 09:51:41 PM

Thanks to Martinelli, that goal was much needed. Finally Arsenal beat Manchester City. The more important thing is, they didn't give many positions to City. That means City is not an unbeateble team. When you play with right tactics and give your all, you can beat them.
Spurs and Gunners have same points now. City is 2 points behind. The league will be very long, the team that maintains continuity comes forward. It's important to have a winning streak and win big games like that. Everything looks alright for Arsenal now.
For the first time since 2015 Arsenal were able to beat Manchester City in an English Premier League game thanks to substitute Gabriel Martinelli strike in the closing minutes of their crucial encounter. After over 80 minutes of play, the looked like it was gonna end in stalemate but Mikel Arteta's substitute who has just returned from injury proved to be the difference. The eruption from the stands at the Emirates stadium after that Martinelli's goal was a true testament that Arsenal fans had waited for a moment like that for a very long time. Arsenal are now joint top of the league table with their north London neighbors Tottenham Hotspur.

Manchester City off course did great but in this game, I saw they had fewer shorts on target. They created chances but not enough to score or be on target.

Pep Guardiola and his midfied was boring, the entire game was also boring not until the second half where we saw more of a lively game.
The substitution made by Mikel Arteta locked the midfied up. Thomas Partey, Kai Havertz and Declan Rice made sure to work together to keep the three points.
Arsenal deserves the win, they made sure they held Manchester City from opening them up.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ndabagi01

Activity: 574
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 09:54:26 PM

I am really thrilled for Arsenal because the work they put into this game paid off in the end. It is not always simple to play with a side that already has a continuous winning record in the Premier League. Since Pep Guardiola took over as manager of Manchester City, the club has dominated the Premier League. It is a happy day for all Arsenal fans because they were able to bring an end to Manchester City's record of not losing against them in the Premier League since several years ago.

Today was their 13th match since their last victory against Man City, and it did not go well for the City team. What counts now is consistency in winning; that is the only way to stay at the top of the table. Arsenal has a chance to stay at the top if they maintain their current form for an extended period of time. I don't see them relenting now, especially after such a successful match day in the Premier League this season that will boost their morale more.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 09:59:35 PM

Manchester City off course did great but in this game, I saw they had fewer shorts on target. They created chances but not enough to score or be on target.
They did great matches previously, they didn't in the current match against Arsenal.
It is not a fewer shot on target, they only made a single shot on target. It is quite shameful that Man City attackers were only able to make 1 shot on target during the match. I'm sure everyone never expect this, how can Haaland and Alvarez fail to give big contribution in this match. Honestly, I really appreciated Arteta that he can make a solid defense to stop Haaland and Alvarez.  Shocked

Pep Guardiola and his midfied was boring, the entire game was also boring not until the second half where we saw more of a lively game.
The substitution made by Mikel Arteta locked the midfied up. Thomas Partey, Kai Havertz and Declan Rice made sure to work together to keep the three points.
Arsenal has a better midfield in this match. Rice-Jorginho-Odegaard performed impressively. They could create better chances for Arsenal attackers to score. Although Arsenal players only could make 2 shot on target, but they could make 12 shot attempts. It is obviously much better than Man City that only could make 4 shot attempts.  Grin

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 650

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2023, 10:06:38 PM

-snip-

Today neither Arsenal nor Manchester City played the way a Premiere League title winner should play. About Manchester City, I'm sure their performance will improve quickly, but can Arsenal improve their level to win the PL? I don't believe in it, especially after losing the title last year.
What would you have expect when two elephants like Manchester City and Arsenal does meet. Both team has got to play with extreme caution as a lose in either side which was proven by the day would mean a fall on the table. Something both sides weren’t willing to give in on but, eventually, my that ample of mistake and deflection, Manchester City did give in with the ball coming off Ake’s face and found it’s way unto the net. There was nothing anyone could do about that and you can tell from the way it was celebrated by M. Arteta, Martinelli, the rest of the team and the fans. It felt as though they won the premier league trophy. I was amazed and it was such a wonderful time to score, the plus minutes and such an important goal it was.
Manchester haven’t been there best lately and Arsenal took full advantage of it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 10:11:13 PM

They did great matches previously, they didn't in the current match against Arsenal.
It is not a fewer shot on target, they only made a single shot on target. It is quite shameful that Man City attackers were only able to make 1 shot on target during the match.

I mean especially one thing was a really big goal opportunity. They were keeping Arsenal defense under pressure and Alvarez was nearly turning this pressure into a goal. David Raya made a big mistake but Arsenal must be thankful that it was a goal kick later on. Manchester City couldn't play as they wanted today.

Arsenal finally managed to take advantage of this in the last minutes. Martinelli's luck was also right beside him in that incident and he scored it. I can't even imagine how satisfying it must be for Arteta to beat his old teacher Guardiola here.  Smiley

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 679

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2023, 10:17:08 PM

Arsenal played a very good football by not conceding a goal in the first half but it's been a 50:50 performance just that Manchester City has had more control of the ball with possession of 45:55 respectively and City has been more offensive in the first half and two of their players are given yellow cards already but yes the match is going to have a winner from the performance am seeing but Arsenal needs to watch their back because they appear like a team playing with fear and they are doing more of defending instead of massive attacks hopefully when Saka comes on from the bench in the second half things will change for Arsenal.
Arsenal indeed played a very good football weekend and just as I said in my earlier comment,  Asernal is currently following their previous partten in the premiere,  but although,  Manchester city was taken unaware by the Asernal players and to a great extent,  Manchester City tried in multiple attempts to make an equalizing goals before the end of the March.

But unfortunately for them,  the lost it out and that is a great lose for the club since at most,  the could have manage a draw game instead of the lost game they played in this weekend as a defending champions.
QueenVera

Activity: 1078
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform.

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 10:17:24 PM

They did really good against City I love their game play and how they read the game well against City, Pep Guardiola wasn't really happy with his teams performance and I believe he'll really caution his players against the next match after the international break, they've lost 2 consecutive matches and have dropped to the 3rd from 1st position with 18 points, I think they were so unlucky cause they missed several chances to win the game.

Apart from Martinelli who helped them secure the winning, I think William Saliba also deserved to be praised as well for his good performance in the match, he marked Haaland and his impact wasn't really felt in the game, to the point that Haaland could get any shot or create any chance in the match, Arsenal's defense line was very strong today and that's why they didn't concede any goal today.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AYOBA

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 10:20:26 PM

I had the time to watch today's match between Arsenal and Manchester city from the beginning till the end, and trust me when i say that this is one of the best matches for Arsenal when it comes to performance, in fact, I have never seen or watched Arsenal play this good against a bigger club like Manchester city.

It was a wow game for Arsenal, I was actually expecting the game to end in a draw, but Arsenal got lucky around the 80th minute of the game and scored their first and winning goal. Manchester indeed performed very badly to be honest, in as much as I did not pray for them to win the game, I was not expecting them to perform this badly, I could even count how many times Haaland got hold of the ball.

Over all, I am very happy with the outcome of todays match, once again, Arsenal have made their fans proud of the team they are supporting.

Today's game was thrilling, and Arsenal played admirably. I enjoyed how Arsenal defeated Manchester City today. This is the end of Manchester City; they will never again be on top of the table. Accept in their dream from today's export; that's how their point will keep dropping. Martinelli did an excellent job; he showed us love; he made us fans proud of the team and feel very much supported; congratulations to Arsenal once more. In the absence of Saka, I really enjoy how Jesus grips his wing.

Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 10:40:28 PM

They did really good against City I love their game play and how they read the game well against City, Pep Guardiola wasn't really happy with his teams performance and I believe he'll really caution his players against the next match after the international break, they've lost 2 consecutive matches and have dropped to the 3rd from 1st position with 18 points, I think they were so unlucky cause they missed several chances to win the game.

Apart from Martinelli who helped them secure the winning, I think William Saliba also deserved to be praised as well for his good performance in the match, he marked Haaland and his impact wasn't really felt in the game, to the point that Haaland could get any shot or create any chance in the match, Arsenal's defense line was very strong today and that's why they didn't concede any goal today.

Martinelli refused to accept being Arsenal's hero against Man City. He affirmed that Arsenal's 1-0 victory over Man City was thanks to the team's collective efforts and that he only contributed a small part to this overall achievement. Martinelli attacked brilliantly to help the home team win, but Martinelli remained humble.
Arsenal maintained a 1-0 victory until the final whistle blew. Thus, coach Arteta defeated Guardiola and his team for the first time. Arsenal maintained their unbeaten streak to share the top spot with Tottenham.

Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

View Profile
October 08, 2023, 10:42:50 PM

From what I've seen this season with Arsenal, I think they're gonna be more of a title contender than they did last season. Having been able to beat the two Manchester clubs is a good sign about how Arsenal have significantly improved. Bukayo Saka who's been the club's best player since the start of the season didn't play the game today against Manchester City because of the injury he sustained while playing in the UEFA Champions League competition in midweek yet, Arsenal still found a way to defeat the English Premier League champions.  

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Pages: « 1 ... 4480 4481 4482 4483 4484 4485 4486 4487 4488 4489 4490 4491 4492 4493 4494 4495 4496 4497 4498 4499 4500 4501 4502 4503 4504 4505 4506 4507 4508 4509 4510 4511 4512 4513 4514 4515 4516 4517 4518 4519 4520 4521 4522 4523 4524 4525 4526 4527 4528 4529 [4530] 4531 4532 4533 4534 4535 4536 4537 4538 4539 4540 4541 4542 4543 4544 4545 4546 4547 4548 4549 4550 4551 4552 4553 4554 4555 4556 4557 4558 4559 4560 4561 4562 4563 4564 4565 4566 4567 4568 4569 4570 4571 4572 4573 4574 4575 4576 4577 4578 4579 4580 ... 6083 »
  Print  

Jump to: