Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:39:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 89 (46.1%)
Liverpool - 32 (16.6%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.2%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.6%)
Manchester United - 14 (7.3%)
Totenham - 7 (3.6%)
Newcastle - 2 (1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 193

Pages: « 1 ... 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 [1288] 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 ... 6276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 656915 times)
Luzin

Activity: 1484
Merit: 793

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 12:56:13 PM

I would put Arsenal as favorites to qualify for the Champions League next season compared to Manchester United and Tottenham. The last two teams have not been in a stable condition so the chances of qualifying for the Champions League seem very easy in my opinion. But wait, it all depends on how Arsenal end the match.

It is difficult to guess, sometimes statistics cannot be a reliable guide. But looking at the performance of the three teams, I agree Arsenal are the most superior. Arsenal's game improved a lot until the end of the season. In contrast to Man United and Tottenham they are unstable so far. So Arsenal are the most likely team to go to UCL next season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2022, 01:10:04 PM

This year's international duty,most of Arsenal young players are called,because of their perfirmances at the different clubs they are loaned to.The likes of William Saliba,Aaron Ramsdale,Ben white,and more are called to their national team.That shows that Arsenal are improving as a team,and they've shown that by getting to the top four,and are fighting it hard to remain there and qualify for the champions league this season. They have failed to qualify for champions league since Arsene Wenger left the team for years now,and it now just seemed that Arteta is the only man who can take them there.
The latest injured Arsenal player is Emile Smith Rowe, though he is expected to return for England against Ivory Coast meanwhile Saka had also been ruled out due to Covid-19, with Aaron Ramsdale also injured, I hope the likes of Ben white, Xhaka and Pepe will not get injured as they assumed their international duties for their countries respectively else Arsenal top 4 aspiration will be threatened if they get injury. Personally as an Arsenal fan I am rooting for my club to qualify for next season UCL having missed the usual UCL anthem before kickoff for some times now.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Bloodseekers

Activity: 748
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 01:31:39 PM

I would put Arsenal as favorites to qualify for the Champions League next season compared to Manchester United and Tottenham. The last two teams have not been in a stable condition so the chances of qualifying for the Champions League seem very easy in my opinion. But wait, it all depends on how Arsenal end the match.

It is difficult to guess, sometimes statistics cannot be a reliable guide. But looking at the performance of the three teams, I agree Arsenal are the most superior. Arsenal's game improved a lot until the end of the season. In contrast to Man United and Tottenham they are unstable so far. So Arsenal are the most likely team to go to UCL next season.

I agree with you
when compared to these three teams, namely Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester United.
I think Arsenal is the most appropriate because this season Arsenal have been the most consistent compared to Manchester United and Tottenham. Arsenal in the last few games only lost to Liverpool, I think this is natural because Liverpool is above all for Arsenal. Arsenal are slowly becoming one of the teams to be reckoned with, maybe at the beginning of the season they just can't be consistent, maybe they haven't found the tactics that Arteta wants or the players don't understand what their coach wants. I'm sure next season Arsenal can compete with Liverpool and Manchester City for the top position or the English title.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 01:40:28 PM

I agree with you
when compared to these three teams, namely Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester United.
I think Arsenal is the most appropriate because this season Arsenal have been the most consistent compared to Manchester United and Tottenham. Arsenal in the last few games only lost to Liverpool, I think this is natural because Liverpool is above all for Arsenal. Arsenal are slowly becoming one of the teams to be reckoned with, maybe at the beginning of the season they just can't be consistent, maybe they haven't found the tactics that Arteta wants or the players don't understand what their coach wants. I'm sure next season Arsenal can compete with Liverpool and Manchester City for the top position or the English title.

I’m aware that Arsenal has been playing some fine football, but Manchester United are not out yet because of the presence of Ronaldo who’ll definitely want to play in champions league next season. Lastly even Tottenham can’t be ruled out, because of Conte and hence it’ll be a very interesting fight till the very end between these three teams.
3meek

Activity: 2436
Merit: 682

God, save BTC!

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 01:46:03 PM

It's just that Arsenal have one game to spare, so they seem to be favourites with Spurs and Man U... But Arsenal have only recently started playing well, before that they were losing to the underdogs, which shows their unstable play... There are still games ahead that could change everything... I wouldn't be confident that Man U and Arsenal won't switch places, or that Spurs won't take the lead...
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 01:55:41 PM

Arsenal's opportunity to be in 4th position in the standings is still wide open, but it all depends on Arsenal's results against all the remaining matches.
and Arsenal still have 11 games left, compared to Tottenham and Manchester United who both have 9 games remaining and all the remaining games all three will meet each other. And the three of them are still fighting hard because the opponents in the remaining matches are not easy opponents, and the possibility of losing or drawing will still occur.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2128
Merit: 478

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 02:11:36 PM

I can't wait to see the league continuing from where it left soon. Because there is a big rivalry for not only the championship but also the other top places. There is a great race for the fourth place especially now. And Arsenal are leading the pack now. But I wonder how long they will be able to keep the fourth place. Because there are two more teams right behind Arsenal that are Tottenham and Manchester United. And actually, Manchester United are not that good recently. But they are still not far away. And Tottenham are playing similar to Arsenal these days. But I feel like Arsenal will be successful in this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Wiwo

Activity: 1092
Merit: 721

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2022, 03:31:09 PM

I can't wait to see the league continuing from where it left soon. Because there is a big rivalry for not only the championship but also the other top places. There is a great race for the fourth place especially now. And Arsenal are leading the pack now. But I wonder how long they will be able to keep the fourth place. Because there are two more teams right behind Arsenal that are Tottenham and Manchester United. And actually, Manchester United are not that good recently. But they are still not far away. And Tottenham are playing similar to Arsenal these days. But I feel like Arsenal will be successful in this.
We are all waiting for the start of the next round of the premier league with full excitement, Manchester United performance is the last round was not impressive so the club will have to perform extraordinary in the next round if they really want to attain a good position in the next round.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1153

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 03:39:35 PM

Of course I consider Arsenal's improved performance as the reason why I favor them to qualify for the Champions League next season over the other two competitors, namely Tottenham and Manchester United. I wouldn't think Arsenal would drop a lot of points in the rest of the season and squander their good chances just like that, it's unrealistic to think about although something might still change surprisingly.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1494

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 03:49:53 PM

Have a pretty impressive record against Liverpool at the Etihad, so they could have a slight advantage, if it were to be at Anfield, a turf where City habitually struggle, then it would have been a very scary game for City fans to look forward to. In my opinion, this two teams played out the most interesting game i have watched in the EPL this season when they faced each other in their first leg encounter at Anfield, a pulsating game that ended 2-2, i am pretty sure this second leg will be no less enthralling and exhilarating to watch.

I remember the first game, there were no goals in the first half and it didn't start very well. But the rest of the match went well.
Manchester City is lucky to play the game at home, but they will have a very busy week ahead. They will first play against Liverpool, and then they will reach the quarter-finals of the Champions League. Then they will play against Liverpool once again for the FA Cup Cheesy

In just one week, 3 difficult matches will be waiting for them

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2022, 03:52:17 PM

Liverpool and Man City's 1-point gap makes the prediction of the EPL champions even more difficult.  Actually I was invited to a small bet to treat food to the loser. He left it entirely up to me to vote, so he wouldn't vote just yet. Honestly I still don't have the choice of the two are still very good, they still play the champions league and have a busy schedule. But that 1 point difference slightly led me to choose Man United as champions. What about your opinion.
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1073

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 03:59:28 PM

Liverpool and Man City's 1-point gap makes the prediction of the EPL champions even more difficult.  Actually I was invited to a small bet to treat food to the loser. He left it entirely up to me to vote, so he wouldn't vote just yet. Honestly I still don't have the choice of the two are still very good, they still play the champions league and have a busy schedule. But that 1 point difference slightly led me to choose Man United as champions. What about your opinion.

Manchester United? lol Grin You probably meant Manchester City. In fact, the result of the Manchester City-Liverpool match will determine who is the biggest contender for the championship. The team that I think has been playing better lately is Liverpool. They are luckier than City. I think we will see Liverpool as champions this year.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Magicalking

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 04:12:40 PM

This week's games both look boring, but also quite profitable unless something unexpected happens. We are talking about easy games to predict. Like Chelsea should beat Brentford, Liverpool should beat Watford, City should beat Burnely, these are all easy games, even United should be beating Leicester by the looks of it but that's a bit of a risk. Arsenal should beat Crystal Palace, and Spurs should beat Newcastle.

When you look at these games one by one, it doesn't really make that much money at all. But when you combine all of these games together in a parlay, the result is not that bad, still not a lot, but at least it does come to a decent level.
It is easy win for Chelsea as they are going against brentford this weekend and moreso, they are at Stanford bridge. Brentford will need a miracle to pull a shocker against this Chelsea's side. Liverpool and City should be able to beat their opponents easily too unless the uncertainty in football favors Watford and Burnley respectively. Arsenal have been on a fine form, it won't be surprising to see them beat Crystal Palace. On paper, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur should be able to beat their opponents but I have my doubts with them because they are annoyingly inconsistent. I think Leicester stands a chance against Manchester United and if they are to lose to them, it will be a narrow margin.
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 04:15:35 PM

I thought you would mention one of Liverpool and Man City, but why go for Man United? I know that people's preferences will differ, but when you are presented with the two choices between Liverpool and Man City, it is impossible to say anything other than the two options presented. Btw or maybe it was just a small mistake. Hmmm, if I were you, then I still don't have a strong excuse to drop a dime for Manchester United.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 04:33:28 PM

In the last season, there were an Everton that finished the season at the tenth position. But now, they are really in a miserable condition. They are only three points above the relegation area at the moment. I really don't remember when they started to play this much horrible. They had a really good start to the season as far as I can remember now. But at some point, Everton started to perform poorly and I don't know why. It was like that a magic wand touched them and everything has started going badly for them. I hope they can manage to stay here.

After Everton pathetic display against Crystal Palace I began having zero belief in this squad. Apparently, this team seems to be putting in the hard work but to what end? They still got beat easily by a more decent side like WestHam.  If they are going to stay up, they need to start having some good runs. Lets hope that now that Delph is back from injury, and with a change in tactics they will be able to get some good results.
Their form towards the end of the season seems to be getting worse and Lampard has not shown good signs there.
At least they still have to continue to fight to maintain their position in the highest caste and not be relegated now aside from everything else they now have to really focus on at least if they can't get 3 points they have to fight for one point in every game

i commented on this in the last post that everton's problem is not in the coach, everton's problem is in the lack of good players to score goals i remember that when they were with carlo ancelotti they played well but even with a good coach as carlo ancelotti could not work miracles to have good results because he has limitations in the quality of the players, in my opinion the management can keep lampard and invest in other good players we have the example of newcastle that until a few weeks ago was a very fragile team but with the entry of new players they improved a lot, and that's what everton also needs to do, of course in terms of funds newcastle is better, but verton can also hire good players with the budget they have

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 04:35:38 PM

Manchester United? lol Grin You probably meant Manchester City. In fact, the result of the Manchester City-Liverpool match will determine who is the biggest contender for the championship. The team that I think has been playing better lately is Liverpool. They are luckier than City. I think we will see Liverpool as champions this year.

Both Liverpool and Manchester City are strong teams. But now Liverpool's game is more tidy than Manchester City. Comparing the performances of both teams in the last few matches, Liverpool will definitely be ahead. But if two strong teams face each other, you will not be able to predict this match for sure. Because we have to be ready to see any type of results.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 04:36:20 PM

I agree, not being able to watch the match this week made me sad. Every match in the last weeks has been very exciting and I try to watch them all, the Premier League shows us an incredibly exciting end of the year.
The rivalry between Manchester City and Liverpool has been one of the best in recent years. Other teams are also competing with each other Smiley

Spack17

Activity: 1666
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 04:44:34 PM

In the last season, there were an Everton that finished the season at the tenth position. But now, they are really in a miserable condition. They are only three points above the relegation area at the moment. I really don't remember when they started to play this much horrible. They had a really good start to the season as far as I can remember now. But at some point, Everton started to perform poorly and I don't know why. It was like that a magic wand touched them and everything has started going badly for them. I hope they can manage to stay here.
Lampard have hard jobs for Everton because 3 points a head from relegated zone is not safe for them but unfortunately Everton under Lampard still cannot showing good performance because so far since February Everton only can able to win 4 times from 10 matches and next matches fixtures also really difficult for them because Everton have to fight against big teams such as Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal at the end of season

Their next match is against West Ham which is also a very difficult one too. This must be the last thing Everton would have wanted in this situation. But they are really going to play many near impossible matches considering their recent performance. Everton will really need a miracle if they don't improve their effort even a bit. Frank Lampard must find a way to motivate his players for the remaining matches completely. If we start seeing the old Everton spirit in these ones, then they would certainly cling on to the Premier League.
Raflesia

Activity: 2366
Merit: 579

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2022, 04:51:51 PM

I thought you would mention one of Liverpool and Man City, but why go for Man United? I know that people's preferences will differ, but when you are presented with the two choices between Liverpool and Man City, it is impossible to say anything other than the two options presented. Btw or maybe it was just a small mistake. Hmmm, if I were you, then I still don't have a strong excuse to drop a dime for Manchester United.
Manchester United is still very far from winning the top 4 of the EPL, the competition is so tight that many doubt they can finish there, because of your doubts that you put money on man united which makes you lose to a low team.

@AakZaki I know it's a tough choice, but either way it's a good choice choose from one of Manchester city there's a chance of winning, and I don't think it's a small bet that doesn't cost you much.

With a match on both of them will definitely stabilize on his squad.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
naira

Activity: 2016
Merit: 606

Free ฿itcoin Faucet in Trustdice

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 04:59:38 PM

We are all waiting for the start of the next round of the premier league with full excitement, Manchester United performance is the last round was not impressive so the club will have to perform extraordinary in the next round if they really want to attain a good position in the next round.
I also feel the same way, who can't wait to get back into the game. Green field awaits. Arsenal and Tottenham are far more potential at the moment than Manchester United. Just because of the unstable condition of Manchester United, it will certainly make Tottenham more likely to take advantage of this opportunity to seize the position of Arsenal who are only 3 points behind.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 [1288] 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 ... 6276 »
  Print  

Jump to: