Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:44:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 81 (45%)
Liverpool - 31 (17.2%)
Arsenal - 37 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.9%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.7%)
Totenham - 7 (3.9%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.7%)
Total Voters: 180

Pages: « 1 ... 3113 3114 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 3120 3121 3122 3123 3124 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 3144 3145 3146 3147 3148 3149 3150 3151 3152 3153 3154 3155 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 3161 3162 [3163] 3164 3165 3166 3167 3168 3169 3170 3171 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 3177 3178 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 3185 3186 3187 3188 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 ... 6009 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 609331 times)
ginsan

Activity: 1316
Merit: 615

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 08:27:43 PM

What a nightmare for Manchester United, this is the worst loosing of the season, they where outclassed today by the Liverpool team, lossing 7-0 what a lose I don't think the players can even sleep tonight, there dream of being in the title race just died, because winning Liverpool tonight won't have put more pressure on Asernal and Manchester City, but now the title race is now between man city and Arsenal. And tonight win is a very big win for Liverpool that means then can still qualify for the top 4 this season, what a game Manchu United never saw this coming.
Liverpool biggest win this season and also the biggest defeat that Manchester United has experienced this season. what an extraordinary match that liverpool could show to the fans who were present at the anfield stadium. Salah, Gakpo, Nunez became a trio that really performed well in this fight. the three of them scored 2 goals and firmino closed the win in this match.

This defeat stopped the positive run of Manchester United in the last 5 matches. the defeat to liverpool should be a valuable lesson for the red devils to be more consistent in the upcoming matches. for liverpool an additional 3 points make their ranking closer to the top 4 ranking where the point gap with tottenham is 3 points.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AverageGlabella
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 08:31:26 PM

Rashford was the only player that looked good today and continued to try after we were 6 goals down. Our back line was awful and they should be held responsible for most of the goals. Liverpool did not play good they got some lucky goals and they got some goals that our defenders should be defending. Martinez needs to be coached to not lose his composure because he is our best player when he has not lost his temper.
Gakpo's goal, which occurred due to Robertson's assist after receiving the ball from Allisson, made De Gea a little distracted because Martinez's movement appeared suddenly, blocking the goalkeeper's view.
For me, this was the beginning of the communication breakdown in our team's defense and it opened Liverpool's spirits at Anfield.

In the second half, where Liverpool scored 6 goals, Manchester United lost the ball too quickly, which was unusual so that the percentage of ball possession was won by Liverpool.
For me, this defeat can be a valuable experience for Erik ten Hag to strategize when meeting opponents who rely on speed and tight pressure.
Martinez is our best defender but he is very frustrating because he is not a natural defender he does not have the positioning of someone like Varane but he has the passion. I think the lack of communication is 1 of the things shows he is not a natural defender and I think it might be better to play him in a defensive midfielder role because he can sit in front of the defenders. Maybe this is something we should look at in the summer transfer window.
Zaguru12

Activity: 672
Merit: 862

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 08:32:59 PM

It was one of the best games I've watched this week, and damn, I wasn't expecting Liverpool to defeat Manchester United 7-0. There wasn't a single chance for the Red Devils to score, and after Mohamed Salah scored two goals after giving assistance for the third goal, Manchester United was unable to fend off all of Liverpool's attacks. with this Liverpool suppose to be a threat by everyone if they can beat manchester this way.

Liverpool putting seven pass united doesn’t make them fearless, it was just a good day at the office for them. I could remember Aston Villa putting same number pass them some seasons ago and that didn’t help Aston Villa at all. Although it was a very bad performance from United but people have failed to understand that this united team have played twice every week since they returned from world. The have played the most games in Europe top five leagues. I don’t think any current premier league team can cope with such fixture congestion. Arsenal only played midweek the other days and it had a toll on them. There’s no excuse for them to concede seven goals but fans are just trolling like they haven’t done great this season

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Asiska02

Activity: 798
Merit: 669

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2023, 08:42:58 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4)

I'm still in shock, I can't believe the scoreline. Liverpool is going to savour this moment because it's not every time you get to see such a scoreline. This would gone down as Manchester United's worst performance under ETH. I don't really know where to start to a portion blame for today's lackluster display, the team needs to take the blame, it was a really poor game especially the second half. They really need to shake off this defeat and focus on their midweek europa game against Real Beatis. A win would help to sooth the pains they have inflicted in the hearts of the fans.

Actually, I'm not sure who to blame in this match. This was unexpected given Manchester United's consistent performance for quite some time. Liverpool is truly prepared for the battle of the top four, and they have extended their dominance by handing Manchester United, a team in top form, their worst defeat of the season. Football is very interesting to watch, especially considering the score lines of matches played between Real Madrid, Barcelona, Liverpool, and Manchester United in such a short period of time. No team should be underestimated, and the unimaginable can happen at any time.

This defeat stopped the positive run of Manchester United in the last 5 matches. the defeat to liverpool should be a valuable lesson for the red devils to be more consistent in the upcoming matches. for liverpool an additional 3 points make their ranking closer to the top 4 ranking where the point gap with tottenham is 3 points.

Manchester United has been playing fantastic football, but their loss today is a huge disappointment for them and the entire fan base; who could have imagined such a thing happening now? They must regain their footing and face the challenge. It is acceptable to lose a match and to accept corrections in order to be more cautious the next time they play a game. They have more difficult battles ahead of them, so they should let this go and stay focused on the competition rather than being weakened by today's loss.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AverageGlabella
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 08:45:28 PM

Liverpool did not play fearlessly they did not even play good. Manchester United played the worst I have ever seen them and it is probably because we recently won a trophy and have been playing a lot of games more then Liverpool. I wish people did not get carried away with Liverpool winning 1 game when they lost 5-2 against Real Madrid. Liverpool are not any thing special and have been 1 of the worst teams out of the big teams and nothing will change. They will probably lose a lot more games then Manchester United in the remainder of the season. Manchester United have a chance to win trophies and that is the difference between us and Liverpool.
Agbe

Activity: 868
Merit: 1252

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 08:49:21 PM

I'm still in shock, I can't believe the scoreline. Liverpool is going to savour this moment because it's not every time you get to see such a scoreline. This would gone down as Manchester United's worst performance under ETH. I don't really know where to start to a portion blame for today's lackluster display, the team needs to take the blame, it was a really poor game especially the second half. They really need to shake off this defeat and focus on their midweek europa game against Real Beatis. A win would help to sooth the pains they have inflicted in the hearts of the fans.
Whether you are shocked or happy the deed has already been done, and nobody can reverse the goals. I was also amazed but I have to console myself and also have sympathetic (sympathy) with the large fans of Man U. Many bettors loss their bets today, but life continues. I just thank God this happened in this present days, if it was in the days of 2000 to 2005 or 2008, people would have died today in the betting halls. Everyone is getting matured to the things of football every day.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Issa56

Activity: 1358
Merit: 907

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 08:51:03 PM

I won't blame Eric Ten Hag for the defeat,  what happened to Manchester United can happen to any other any other team. This the sane Liverpool that their performance this season is worse , they hardly win game but in today's game it was different.  Manchester United never saw this coming , football full of surprises.
Manchester united was humiliated today by Liverpool, most people believed Manchester united will win since they are in form, but Liverpool suprised everyone, I was impressed by Liverpool performance today, the match was a easy win for them, with Liverpool current performance, I don't believe Liverpool will be able to score 7 goals against any club for now. Congrat to then at least they are now in 5th position on the table and Tottenham is ahead of them with just 3 points, am sure Liverpool will try there possible best to take the position from them.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AverageGlabella
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 08:53:31 PM

Manchester united was humiliated today by Liverpool, most people believed Manchester united will win since they are in form, but Liverpool suprised everyone, I was impressed by Liverpool performance today, the match was a easy win for them, with Liverpool current performance, I don't believe Liverpool will be able to score 7 goals against any club for now. Congrat to then at least they are now in 5th position on the table and Tottenham is ahead of them with just 3 points, am sure Liverpool will try there possible best to take the position from them.
It is a 1 off result and Liverpool will probably lose their next game. They are not in good form and do not have good players. The players that scored today except for salah are all young players that should never be scoring against a experienced defense. I think we need to move Martinez and buy a solid center back in the summer because we cannot afford results like this and brentford where we lost 4-0 when we are competing for the title next season.
Merit.s

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2023, 09:00:49 PM

Actually, I'm not sure who to blame in this match. This was unexpected given Manchester United's consistent performance for quite some time. Liverpool is truly prepared for the battle of the top four, and they have extended their dominance by handing Manchester United, a team in top form, their worst defeat of the season. Football is very interesting to watch, especially considering the score lines of matches played between Real Madrid, Barcelona, Liverpool, and Manchester United in such a short period of time. No team should be underestimated, and the unimaginable can happen at any time.

Manchester United has been playing fantastic football, but their loss today is a huge disappointment for them and the entire fan base; who could have imagined such a thing happening now? They must regain their footing and face the challenge. It is acceptable to lose a match and to accept corrections in order to be more cautious the next time they play a game. They have more difficult battles ahead of them, so they should let this go and stay focused on the competition rather than being weakened by today's loss.
Liverpool surprised the world today and it was unbelievable to me that Manchester united was drilled 7-0,this is the worst game ever since this season started. I don't know what really happened, I see the players not being able to withstand Liverpool's pressure who forced them to play nonsense. Liverpool I might say have picked form and are ready to focus on securing a place in Europa or UCL. Kudos to them and their entire fans for making such a remarkable victory. I don't know if Casemiro has injury because he couldn't perform at all in the match. I just hope this defeat will strengthen Manchester united.
Pulsar77

Activity: 1708
Merit: 309

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:03:43 PM

From now on the things I'm curious about the most will be what Liverpool will do in their upcoming matches and how much Manchester United will be affected mentally by this result. As for Liverpool they are a very unpredictable team in this season. Even while they are having a bad season they have a potential to destroy a big team in the league like in this example. But I remember another similar scenario. They got an enormous win in one of the first matches of the season but nothing changed later on. Maybe this could happen again who knows.

Coming back to Manchester United I expect them to stay strong somehow. Yes it is an embarrassing loss but they have done a great job until this match. One loss shouldn't be enough to tear them apart easily.
lalabotax

Activity: 1512
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:05:39 PM

Liverpool biggest win this season and also the biggest defeat that Manchester United has experienced this season. what an extraordinary match that liverpool could show to the fans who were present at the anfield stadium. Salah, Gakpo, Nunez became a trio that really performed well in this fight. the three of them scored 2 goals and firmino closed the win in this match.
It is undeniable that this match really surprised everyone. even Liverpool themselves might not have thought they could win with such amazing goals. Indeed, with this victory, no matter how many goals, Liverpool will still get the same 3 points. However, the prestige you get will be extraordinary when you are able to slaughter an old enemy with 7 goals without a single reply. Maybe later Liverpool will lose again and Man United will still be in the top 3, but this defeat was really terrible and embarrassing, so this will always be remembered.

D-law

Merit: 19

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:06:54 PM

I won't blame Eric Ten Hag for the defeat,  what happened to Manchester United can happen to any other any other team. This the sane Liverpool that their performance this season is worse , they hardly win game but in today's game it was different.  Manchester United never saw this coming , football full of surprises.

Highlights of the day was seeing Liverpool fans chanting Viva Ronaldo at Anfield
Just the way he was supported when he lost his child
Salah had a tremendous game today he now has scored man United five goals in a row

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:07:41 PM

Maybe United are made better than they actually are, otherwise you can't lose 7-0, can you? Admittedly, United have performed well in recent months since the arrival of Ten Hag, but has the playing field always been good you must ask? I think it was not always that good and in many games they were also behind, even up to 10 minutes before the end and they managed to win those games. Good for willpower and self-confidence, but of course not very good quality if you think about it. Anyway, maybe United had a complete off day, I can't think of anything else.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2023, 09:08:29 PM

This is Manchester United's heaviest defeat in the 92 years and Liverpool's biggest win against Manchester United. United has been humbled at anfield and this goes to show that ETH team has a lot of work to do. The played well in the first half but second half performance was really poor. I could only imagine what United's dressing room looks like.
So who is to blame in this context, is clearly Eric Ten Hag as the coach, and the strategy in the game is completely set by him. What Eric Ten Hag has to understand is that tonight's defeat is a new history for Manchester United. Manchester United players are too ambitious to score goals, but they forget about the fragile defense. David De Gea seems to be no longer able to keep goal, he has lacked reflexes and agility in keeping goal. It's not a matter of winning or losing, but this is new history that makes Manchester United fans feel disappointed by defeats like this.
Gosgosking

Merit: 16

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:09:17 PM

I just pray this this game does not kill the self esteem of Manchester United if not it might make Manchester united to lose their upcoming games. The goals from Liverpool are massive,  it is as if Liverpool just want to pour all the annoyance on Manchester United for all the games they have lose this season.  Liverpool played very perfect .
AverageGlabella
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:09:43 PM

Maybe United are made better than they actually are, otherwise you can't lose 7-0, can you? Admittedly, United have performed well in recent months since the arrival of Ten Hag, but has the playing field always been good you must ask? I think it was not always that good and in many games they were also behind, even up to 10 minutes before the end and they managed to win those games. Good for willpower and self-confidence, but of course not very good quality if you think about it. Anyway, maybe United had a complete off day, I can't think of anything else.
Manchester United beat Barcelona the champions of Spain and made it look easy. They are 3rd in the Premier League which is known to be the best league in the world. They are a good team and we are rebuilding from a couple poor years but we are a team that is feared by most big teams. Every team loses and I think we will improve. We are not champion material yet but I think with some changes in the summer we can compete and stop having these shock results. Liverpool are not good and we lost against Brentford in a similar way when we lost 4-0 to them.
harapan

Activity: 1694
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:14:49 PM

It's just embarrassing. I honestly did not see this coming. I expected it to be a close game of long term fierce rivals but it turned out to be like a training match for Liverpool. Manchester United were awful. How can you be 1-0 down to your fiercest rivals and your laughing at halftime. That was a hall of Fame performance in terms of awful performance. Unbelievable! Ten Hag too was clueless. He watched his team getting butchered and he couldn't do anything. He just watched. All the players lost their head. I guess Manchester United were getting too over confident. They thought they'll come back and win easily when they were 1-0 down. They lost their nerve when the second goal went in and it all went downhill from there.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1231

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:20:50 PM

Manchester united fell apart against liverpool. Nobody expected such a defeat when they were doing so well and everything was working for them. I mean, I would have laughed if someone had told me this game would end 7-0. 7 goals. Unbelievable, especially when united were in such form. It's a very, very bad result for United. With this result, they've lost the championship race.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
D-law

Merit: 19

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:23:04 PM

I just pray this this game does not kill the self esteem of Manchester United if not it might make Manchester united to lose their upcoming games. The goals from Liverpool are massive,  it is as if Liverpool just want to pour all the annoyance on Manchester United for all the games they have lose this season.  Liverpool played very perfect .

The effects will not be so bad they will rise back up
Liverpool now will be in a good confidence henceforth they will win till they find themselves on top four clubs
Jurgen Klopp had his formation and strategies correct

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
nurilham

Activity: 1428
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:25:45 PM

Agree. I'm surprised, I don't think Man United will be defeated with 7 goals and they even can't score a single goal. Everyone knows that Man United performance looks impressively lately, they even almost overtake Man City in 2nd place. But this defeat shows us that Man United still can't maintain its best form. Ten Hag must evaluate what is happening with Man United. There is something wrong with the tactics or the players' motivation.

Yep, Liverpool is in 5th place. But Newcastle possibly overtakes it because they have 1 unplayed match. Sure, Liverpool still has the chance to return to top 4. It is very realistic to achieve if they continue to play impressively.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 3113 3114 3115 3116 3117 3118 3119 3120 3121 3122 3123 3124 3125 3126 3127 3128 3129 3130 3131 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 3138 3139 3140 3141 3142 3143 3144 3145 3146 3147 3148 3149 3150 3151 3152 3153 3154 3155 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 3161 3162 [3163] 3164 3165 3166 3167 3168 3169 3170 3171 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 3177 3178 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 3185 3186 3187 3188 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 3211 3212 3213 ... 6009 »
  Print  

Jump to: