Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 85 (45.5%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.6%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.9%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (7%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 187

Pages: « 1 ... 3161 3162 3163 3164 3165 3166 3167 3168 3169 3170 3171 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 3177 3178 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 3185 3186 3187 3188 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 [3211] 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 ... 6097 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 638243 times)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 04:18:08 AM

Quote from: Balmain
Arsenal have another fantastic win today. Passing their goals from the defense to the other goal in the second goal, they went to the goal with great calmness. Arsenal players made the fans watch a beautiful sequence. The squad is very young and they are very good together, none of the players are that expensive, but they are doing a great job this season. There was nothing Fulham could do.

Arsenal really demonstrated some potential skills that made them to defeated Fulham 3-0 without allowed them to achieve a single goal from the match which is the best thing a potential team can acquire from any competition. Despite, the prepare Fulham prepared to reduce Arsenal points in this match but the match turned for the favour of the Arsenal because they were more prepared than Fulham which they displayed it in the first half that made them to scored three goals. I think, this is a sign that Arsenal have something good to embrace in this premier league competition because they are still in the first position in the competition table to gap Manchester city with 5 points.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Razmirraz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 405

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 05:18:20 AM

Even though Southampton put a lot of pressure on them and all of their attempts to score were unsuccessful, Manchester United still gave it their all today. Casemiro's red card also helped Southampton out, and according to the statistics, they had the same number of shots on target. I already knew the game would end in a draw, so at least Arsenal brightened my day today, but even then, they need to work harder because Manchester City is seriously thrilling them. and west ham also playing a draw against Aston villa.
I also predicted Manchester United to win Southampton but as usual Manchester United will often disappoint you when you put so much faith in them. I am really curious as to why Casemiro keeps getting the cards at United, this is something that rarely happened at Madrid. His bad tackles have always cost Manchester United big points and of all players he should understand his importance in the team before flying in for tackles like that.
During his seven year career with Real Madrid, Casemiro has never received a straight red card, but he did receive two red cards in his last three matches for Manchester United after previously receiving a red card in a match against Crystal Palace. As a result of having to play with 10 players since 34 minutes, Manchester United were forced to draw by Southampton at Old Trafford.

Manchester United have lost 5 points in their last two matches making them even more behind Manchester City who are one rank above them. Tottenham who are in second place, are also getting closer to Manchester United, now the two are only two points apart. Manchester United needs to get in its best shape to maintain the chance of qualifying for the Champions League next season because the competition for the top four positions this season is very tight.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Cryptodebjoe

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Steady grinding

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 05:26:09 AM

With about 11 games to go and having 6 points lead at the top all arsenal need is win 9 games avoid a loss to man city by playing a draw and they will lift the trophy because if they lose to man city and any other team they risk being level on points and man City have goal advantage. I see Arsenal clinching the EPL title this season
Awaklara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 660

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 05:28:01 AM

Arsenal have another fantastic win today. Passing their goals from the defense to the other goal in the second goal, they went to the goal with great calmness. Arsenal players made the fans watch a beautiful sequence. The squad is very young and they are very good together, none of the players are that expensive, but they are doing a great job this season. There was nothing Fulham could do.

Arsenal really demonstrated some potential skills that made them to defeated Fulham 3-0 without allowed them to achieve a single goal from the match which is the best thing a potential team can acquire from any competition. Despite, the prepare Fulham prepared to reduce Arsenal points in this match but the match turned for the favour of the Arsenal because they were more prepared than Fulham which they displayed it in the first half that made them to scored three goals. I think, this is a sign that Arsenal have something good to embrace in this premier league competition because they are still in the first position in the competition table to gap Manchester city with 5 points.

the difference of 5 points is still very likely to be chased by Man City. Arsenal must focus on every game. A narrow win from Leicester and conceded 2 goals to Bournemouth at home is not a good game for Arsenal.
this season it seems that only Man City and Arsenal will compete for the Premier League trophy. while MU and Tottenham, both will stay in the top 4 of the standings and go to the UCL next season.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Majestic-milf

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 05:32:47 AM

Arsenal are running the show with 5pts difference on the log is just what they need and City are still waiting for the gunners to make that double mistake for them to capitalize on it, some fans who never believed that Arsenal would go this far always say "if Man City top the league they'll never go down till the end of the season" which is true but this is a season where the unexpected upset happens.
 Wasn't expecting Arteta to grab a huge win against Fulham because of some little injuries on the attacking department and with a game against Sporting, was thinking him to relax a bit but the reverse was the case. When I saw 3-0 at half time was thinking the second half would have been bloody. Nice one for the lads, let them continue scoring and winning games to even make opponents shiver, by doing so teams around EUROPE will be scared to compete with Arsenal.

Weldone gunners!!!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2023, 05:45:52 AM

I agree that now Arsenal are not completely safe, they are still under a big threat from Manchester City who are right behind them with a difference of only 5 points. 5 points is very crucial for them with the remaining matches that still have more than 10 matches left this season. Once they drop points, then Manchester City will take advantage of them who will chase them, moreover Manchester City is a strong club and can really do all that for Arsenal. Arteta must really give a warning to his team so they don't make mistakes that will make them displaced by Manchester City.
Indeed 5 points is just too crucial and with two games slip off Manchester City can find themselves at the top of the table, also if Manchester City lose their next games, City will be eleven points behind so both teams are under threat and pressure to deliver.
wait, what? 11 points? Now it really just depends on how consistent the two clubs are because even with the Gap conditions even though Arsenal can still breathe easy, they are still not completely safe.
Now with maybe 10 or 11 games to go it will be a huge loss if Arsenal lose focus and lose their position and I think if they slip up now then their 27 week run of form will be wasted if that happens.
Arsenal will fight to the end, they have the ability to fight to the end with Manchester city. City is not giving up either their fighting hard to win the league again.  with just 11 games to go. Arsenal should not lose any match again if they do and City top the league Arsenal will pay for it. i would like to see Arsenal winning the league.

the Ten Tag men had drop another point with bottom of the league team, Manchester united form is reducing couple with casemiro red and some injured players.  they have to bounce back to maintain their third place.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 06:11:01 AM

Even though Southampton put a lot of pressure on them and all of their attempts to score were unsuccessful, Manchester United still gave it their all today. Casemiro's red card also helped Southampton out, and according to the statistics, they had the same number of shots on target. I already knew the game would end in a draw, so at least Arsenal brightened my day today, but even then, they need to work harder because Manchester City is seriously thrilling them. and west ham also playing a draw against Aston villa.
Manchester United consistently makes costly errors because they rely on Casemiro to mark opponents in the middle of the field. However, Casemiro is too violent, and perhaps he is now paying for his transgressions. But I don't find it shocking because he had a history of getting sent off while playing for Real Madrid, so why should Manchester United be an exception? If he doesn't go to a council office or an anger management therapy, things will only get worse. His aggressive behavior is affecting the entire team, and despite playing with 10 men against Southampton, they put on an impressive performance. He needs to speak with someone who can help him calm down.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1212

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 06:15:37 AM

Oh boy, it seems like Manchester United is on a rollercoaster ride this season! I'm not surprised that they disappointed you again. It's like trying to predict the weather in the UK, it's always going to be a hit or miss. As for Casemiro, maybe he just needs to take some anger management classes, or maybe he's secretly a double agent for Southampton! I mean, how else can you explain his sudden penchant for getting red cards? Either way, Manchester United needs to step up their game and stop relying on individual players to bail them out. They're a team, after all! But hey, at least Arsenal won, right? Maybe they should lend some of their winning mojo to Manchester United.

Perhaps Casemiro is still adapting to the new country, to the new climate, because in Madrid it was much warmer than in Manchester, especially in winter. ) Well, you see, the Premier League is a difficult championship, there are many strong teams here, so it is not surprising that the leaders can lose points quite often. In fact, Arsenal and City will continue to fight, the rest of the teams are falling behind. By the way, Newcastle got ahead of Liverpool after beating Wolves and Brighton, who have played two games less, can also do it.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 06:35:32 AM

The move for Trossad seem to be the best than for Mudryk
Mudryk got his first assist after a few months at Chelsea, it seems like he is quite difficult to adapt at Chelsea but this is normal we can see how Gakpo at Liverpool needed a few games before he finally scored for his new team. With the amount of money that Chelsea spent to bring in this young player, hopefully it's not a waste, especially Chelsea bought MUdryk above the market price.

I am really curious as to why Casemiro keeps getting the cards at United, this is something that rarely happened at Madrid. His bad tackles have always cost Manchester United big points and of all players he should understand his importance in the team before flying in for tackles like that.

This is his second red card but the first one didn't really hurt his team because it happened in the 70th minute and when Man United was 2-0 up over Palace but the second red card really hurt even though Man United still created some good chances but he should be able to play more calm down to prevent something like that from happening again

Mudryk yeah had his first foot start he scored a wonderful goal that was cancelled
That game was the first game he made right run ins and good moves
I do not know of Chelsea can sign Felix he fits into the club very well

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
piebeyb
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1038

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2023, 07:01:33 AM

With about 11 games to go and having 6 points lead at the top all arsenal need is win 9 games avoid a loss to man city by playing a draw and they will lift the trophy because if they lose to man city and any other team they risk being level on points and man City have goal advantage. I see Arsenal clinching the EPL title this season
In fact, it is difficult to be consistent with the few remaining matches, but if you want to win the EPL this season, of course, Arsenal must be able to do it, considering that Manchester City always overshadows them at the top of the standings with thin points and of course Manchester City can slide them at any time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
EarnOnVictor

Merit: 606

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 07:07:24 AM

I also predicted Manchester United to win Southampton but as usual Manchester United will often disappoint you when you put so much faith in them. I am really curious as to why Casemiro keeps getting the cards at United, this is something that rarely happened at Madrid. His bad tackles have always cost Manchester United big points and of all players he should understand his importance in the team before flying in for tackles like that.
Don't get too emotional here, it's normal in football, Casemiro is only doing his job, and at times, the human brain might accurately, under or over-calculate, so I will suggest that we should let it go. As a professional player, I believe that he would not dare the referee with such a tackle, but he could have done better to exercise a little retrain in his approach.

Well, this cost Man U, but not much as they did add an extra 1 point, though it also helped Southampton which is fair to me.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
_act_

Activity: 882
Merit: 1177

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 07:23:12 AM

In fact, it is difficult to be consistent with the few remaining matches, but if you want to win the EPL this season, of course, Arsenal must be able to do it, considering that Manchester City always overshadows them at the top of the standings with thin points and of course Manchester City can slide them at any time.
People are only over praising Manchester City, all the clubs started from 0 points and yet Arsenal is leading Manchester City with 5 points, which means Manchester City have their own lapses too. With how Arsenal is playing, I do not think this season EPL belongs to Manchester City, let us wait and see how it would end. This will only means more competition in EPL too because the last two seasons were won by Manchester City. Arsenal has done greate this season and I hope they would win this season's EPL.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 07:32:14 AM

I agree that now Arsenal are not completely safe, they are still under a big threat from Manchester City who are right behind them with a difference of only 5 points. 5 points is very crucial for them with the remaining matches that still have more than 10 matches left this season. Once they drop points, then Manchester City will take advantage of them who will chase them, moreover Manchester City is a strong club and can really do all that for Arsenal. Arteta must really give a warning to his team so they don't make mistakes that will make them displaced by Manchester City.
Indeed 5 points is just too crucial and with two games slip off Manchester City can find themselves at the top of the table, also if Manchester City lose their next games, City will be eleven points behind so both teams are under threat and pressure to deliver.
wait, what? 11 points? Now it really just depends on how consistent the two clubs are because even with the Gap conditions even though Arsenal can still breathe easy, they are still not completely safe.
Now with maybe 10 or 11 games to go it will be a huge loss if Arsenal lose focus and lose their position and I think if they slip up now then their 27 week run of form will be wasted if that happens.

As I understand from his post, he wants to say "if manchester city lose their next 2 games while Arsenal win their next 2 games". If this situation happen, yes the gap will be 11 points. Both teams still need to play 11 matches in EPL, so anything may still happen as the current gap is 5 points only which is mathematically a 2 matches difference. Yes consistency will be the main key of success, if Arsenal lose their consistency while City play consistently, it is not impossible that Arsenal will lose their position.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 09:10:56 AM

Arsenal answered Manchester City with another win this week. Their game against Fulham went much more comfortable than my expectation and they got a deserved win at the end. Arsenal are really amazing in the attacking line especially. Maybe they don't have the highest quality squad in the league but their game plan is very good for the players. Arteta knows how to benefit from these players really.

Manchester City and Arsenal both had the same number of points, I don't believe there is any form of lag from any team, but if Arsenal really wants to win the EPL title, they need to perform better than this. They are closer in points, and a small error could cause them to have similar points, which is when pressure will increase. Arsenal actually impressed with how they retained a clean sheet against Fulham, this was their sixth encounter, and they continued the tradition of never conceding against Fulham

They definitely deserve the league title as long as they keep up this level. Manchester City will make big difficulties for them from now on so Arsenal just need to concentrate on their games in the remaining time period.

They have gone a long way and are still standing despite certain setbacks when they fall behind, but we are all aware that only perseverance and hard work can triumph. In order to avoid danger for the remainder of the season, Arsenal must concentrate and hope that teams in the lower divisions lose so they don't have enough points to catch up to them.

makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 09:17:55 AM

I shall remind you that if arsenal is still having 1 match to duel against manchester city next month. This gonna be a very very important match for arsenal caused by if arsenal was losing against city and i think that the gap will be only three points for arsenal.
Losing one games in the upcoming match is going to be advantage to be taken by manchester city, Manchester city is doing so well right now. I think that the duel against arsenal vs city gonne be a very high tension duel.
This will determine which club that will be winning the trophy. There will be some gruelling schedules will be faced by arsenal. The match against city will be also coming soon for arsenal..
I can't wait some important match to happen very soon. If city keeps performing like the previous match and i think that the chance for city to take trophy from arsenal is so big.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Spack17

Activity: 1624
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 09:30:24 AM

When we look at the remaining matches of Arsenal and Manchester City I think Arsenal have a bigger problem. Because Manchester City are going to play their toughest matches home. But it isn't the case for Arsenal. They have three away matches against Liverpool, Manchester City and Newcastle. They have a home match against Chelsea as well but I guess they would win that easier compared to the other ones.

Liverpool can be a very unpredictable team despite their bad form. Their unbelievable win over Manchester United is still fresh in minds. Manchester City are the biggest challenge on this road to the title of course. They couldn't beat them in Emirates so I wonder what will happen in Etihad. They couldn't beat Newcastle home as well. But maybe this time they would play better and get a close win at least.
hyudien

Activity: 1974
Merit: 591

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 10:17:50 AM

I shall remind you that if arsenal is still having 1 match to duel against manchester city next month. This gonna be a very very important match for arsenal caused by if arsenal was losing against city and i think that the gap will be only three points for arsenal.
Losing one games in the upcoming match is going to be advantage to be taken by manchester city, Manchester city is doing so well right now. I think that the duel against arsenal vs city gonne be a very high tension duel.
The last match between Arsenal and Man City became Arteta's reference for making up for the defeat. For Arsenal, the EPL trophy is very important and of course this will bring them closer to achieving it. 11 matches remaining which will be a total gamble. London Cannon can't wait to get that going, with Man City next month there's plenty of time to get ready.

The result of Man United vs Southampton was a controversial match. The referee seemed to be a little detrimental to the Red Devils where there were 2 potential penalties that were not awarded. What do you think about the decision in this match?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 10:18:49 AM

When we look at the remaining matches of Arsenal and Manchester City I think Arsenal have a bigger problem. Because Manchester City are going to play their toughest matches home. But it isn't the case for Arsenal. They have three away matches against Liverpool, Manchester City and Newcastle. They have a home match against Chelsea as well but I guess they would win that easier compared to the other ones.
Liverpool can be a very unpredictable team despite their bad form. Their unbelievable win over Manchester United is still fresh in minds. Manchester City are the biggest challenge on this road to the title of course. They couldn't beat them in Emirates so I wonder what will happen in Etihad. They couldn't beat Newcastle home as well. But maybe this time they would play better and get a close win at least.

Arsenal's team is very stable. The bonding between the players is very strong. And because of this, Arsenal's performance is good against Renowned teams as well. I don't think home and away matches will have a big impact on Arsenal's performance. As Arsenal aims to win the title. So they have to play well and win every match. If they don't win any match they will be relegated. Now every match has become a do-or-die match for Arsenal.

Liverpool's performance has been the most erratic in the Premier League this season. They scored 7 goals against Manchester United, and even Liverpool scored 9 goals against Bournemouth. Again they were defeated by this Bournemouth team. So it becomes impossible to make predictions about the performance of this team.

D-law

Merit: 19

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 10:26:06 AM

Arsenal has no problem, they are to only avoid injury
They found ways to beat both small and big clubs
The only club difficult for them has been City, even all this while with Liverpool beating them they finally won against liverpool
They have a clear chance to win the league

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2023, 10:32:42 AM

Arsenal's team is very stable. The bonding between the players is very strong. And because of this, Arsenal's performance is good against Renowned teams as well. I don't think home and away matches will have a big impact on Arsenal's performance. As Arsenal aims to win the title. So they have to play well and win every match. If they don't win any match they will be relegated. Now every match has become a do-or-die match for Arsenal.
They have stable good performance in this season and they always have star players who can save them or bring them to winnings. In addition, if you look at their winter transfer, it's a great success with Trossard who moved to Arsenal from Brighton. He is only an alternative for Arsenal after they lost Mudryk to Chelsea and we saw how he played so well in Arsenal.

I think many factors tend to support Arsenal in this season and likely all those factors together with Arsenal efforts will lead them to a crown for champions.

Liverpool's performance has been the most erratic in the Premier League this season. They scored 7 goals against Manchester United, and even Liverpool scored 9 goals against Bournemouth. Again they were defeated by this Bournemouth team. So it becomes impossible to make predictions about the performance of this team.
At least Liverpool are coming back and they still have chance to participate in top four but not all problems were solved. They must keep improving themselves in this season as well as doing many thingsin the summer to build up a stronger and less vulnerable to injuries in a next season.

Their defeat by Bournemouth can be considered as unlucky accident and they actually did not play too bad in the match.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 ... 3161 3162 3163 3164 3165 3166 3167 3168 3169 3170 3171 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 3177 3178 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 3185 3186 3187 3188 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 3203 3204 3205 3206 3207 3208 3209 3210 [3211] 3212 3213 3214 3215 3216 3217 3218 3219 3220 3221 3222 3223 3224 3225 3226 3227 3228 3229 3230 3231 3232 3233 3234 3235 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 ... 6097 »
  Print  

Jump to: