Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 3657 3658 3659 3660 3661 3662 3663 3664 3665 3666 3667 3668 3669 3670 3671 3672 3673 3674 3675 3676 3677 3678 3679 3680 3681 3682 3683 3684 3685 3686 3687 3688 3689 3690 3691 3692 3693 3694 3695 3696 3697 3698 3699 3700 3701 3702 3703 3704 3705 3706 [3707] 3708 3709 3710 3711 3712 3713 3714 3715 3716 3717 3718 3719 3720 3721 3722 3723 3724 3725 3726 3727 3728 3729 3730 3731 3732 3733 3734 3735 3736 3737 3738 3739 3740 3741 3742 3743 3744 3745 3746 3747 3748 3749 3750 3751 3752 3753 3754 3755 3756 3757 ... 6065 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 623896 times)
Ahli38

Activity: 812
Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2023, 08:35:20 PM

In its past encounters against Brighton, it was during the 2021 premier league Brighton have recorded its win against Manchester City. The winning probability of Manchester is quite high, and I'm sure it is going to be a good match. Within a short the match gonna start and the first half will be the most interesting part that defines the position of the teams.
Focus will be on Alvarez in this game against Brighton who scored the winner for Manchester City Second team in their last game. Brighton have very good record against most big teams in the premier league this season, some weeks ago we saw how they defeated and embarrassed Arsenal, one of the teams this season. This game is still very important for Brighton, but not so much for Manchester City that have already won the premier league.
Yes, this match is very important for Brighton. And it will also be a good achievement if Brighton is able to beat Manchester City in this match. Although I think it's hard to happen. In the first half the resulting score was a 1-1 draw. And now the second half has just begun. And I wonder what changes there will be in this one match. Whatever the outcome, I wouldn't be surprised. It's just that with Haaland and De Bruyne on the pitch I think Manchester City should do better with this. although there is a change in position in the structure of the game this time.
The match is not very important for Brighton as they have already qualified for Europa whether or not they win this match. It is just that they are giving their best because they are playing against the Champions and also they don't have any other matches to play apart from thr English Premier League.
What I didn't understand is why Guardiola started with KDB and Haaland and still left them I the pitch till now knowing too well.that he has Manchester United Fa Cup finals and Inter Milan champions league final.
Correct. but I think Pep Guardiola introduced their 3 mainstay players from the first half namely Haaland, K.De Bruyne and B. Silva was meant to score early and would draw them after it felt Manchester City had the upper hand in the match. But in reality Brighton put in an extraordinary performance in this match. Even in the second half we can now see Brighton putting more pressure on Manchester City's defensive area. And a few minutes ago De Bruyne had been replaced by Alvarez. well, I hope Pep takes care of the safety of their core players to avoid injury. but for some reason he still plays some of their mainstay players until now.

in terms of ranking and points, this is not an important match for these two teams (Brighton and Manchester City). Because well, these two teams have achieved what they targeted. Manchester City already holds the title this season. and so do Brighton already hold a ticket to the Europa League.

But because this is a home game for Brighton, of course they don't want to disappoint their supporters in this match. And if Brighton is able to beat Manchester City in this match, as I said, it will be a great achievement for Brighton's achievements and reputation. So for Brighton this fight is still important.
currently the match is still at 1-1 and has entered the 74th minute. the two teams are still fighting fiercely.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1235

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 08:37:02 PM

I just think that Manchester City is unlikely to play aimlessly today. Pep Guardiola will try to maintain his winning streak even though Brighton will be a tough team to beat. Manchester City have been safe so far, but they have to be very concerned about good games and positive results going into the FA Cup final and Champions League final.

Manchester City have won 12 straight games since being forced to a 1-1 draw by Nottingham in February. If Manchester City manages to beat Brighton, it will be their 13th successive win in the Premier League. I agree there is a possibility of a draw if Brighton really wants to win at home.

Pep Guardiola knows what he needs to do what is certain is that he will prioritize important matches whereas in the Premier League they are champions
I won't be surprised if they draw today or play with the second player because basically this fight is not important, Brighton might have a great chance to win today.

I just checked the line up, it turned out that Manchester City played the main squad, I didn't understand what Pep strategy.

Perhaps it's about just playing it cool and not stressing. At the moment it's really all about the match ending in a draw, but I don't think that's a bad thing.  This is the last match, they are preparing for the Champions League final and the FA Cup final, it's better to put all our energy into it.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
SatoPrincess

Activity: 980
Merit: 705

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 08:43:14 PM

Brighton have given Manchester city a good fight tonight, after conceding the first goal early in the first half Brighton have reacted bravely and pushed City back, creating good chances and converting one to make the scoresheet 1-1. I just love the spirit and confidence Brighton are displaying tonight against the league’s champions, if they win tonight, it will be well deserved for Brighton because they have pushed so hard for it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 08:55:29 PM

Brighton have given Manchester city a good fight tonight, after conceding the first goal early in the first half Brighton have reacted bravely and pushed City back, creating good chances and converting one to make the scoresheet 1-1. I just love the spirit and confidence Brighton are displaying tonight against the league’s champions, if they win tonight, it will be well deserved for Brighton because they have pushed so hard for it.
Yep, Brighton played very well in this match. They didn't get much ball possessions but they can make more shoot attempts. I'm impressed with Brighton which has a big motivation to win against the strongest team in EPL. Their tactic looks working perfectly, they played better if we consider the stats. However, Brighton gets difficulty scoring more because I see Man City defense is too strong for them. Well, 1-1 is a fair result for them, this result won't change their position because their current points are enough to end the season with great achievement (Man City: EPL winner, Brighton: qualified for Europe League).

*The match is over. Brighton 1-1 Man City.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 08:56:58 PM

Brighton maintains their record this season as a team that has given big clubs plenty issues this season. They totally got Manchester City frustrated even Pep. Erling Haaland was brought in to score and save the day for Pep, he did but had his goal disqualified for pulling the shirt of the Brighton player. While it may seem like something that players easily get away with easily every other day, when it is goal decision, everything counts. Manchester City take one point from this game including Brighton, a very important point for them still against playing in a European competition next season.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 09:10:45 PM

The game is almost getting to an end and Brighton is still fighting to get at least a draw from this game. I am very pleased with the style of play of the Brighton team. Roberto De Zerbi has built an attacking team that shows no respect to any team. They have kept on attacking in this game and they have also coupled it with good defending. A draw in this game will be a good result for Brighton because they will end up playing in the Europa League regardless of the outcome of their last game against Aston Villa.

Aston Villa will have to win the game because if Tottenham gets a win against Brentford on Sunday, the former might lose the Europa Conference League qualifiers slot to the latter. Congratulations to the club that lost a coach and some key players and still got a Europa League position with many unknown players. And the irony of the whole situation is that the club they lost their former coach and key players to did not even get to the first ten position in the league.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 616

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2023, 09:15:02 PM

Now apart from Manchester City maybe it's Brighton who gets congratulated on their slick achievement this season.
With today's draw against Manchester City it has been confirmed that they will progress to the Europa League next season and it is a very good achievement for Zerbi in his first season at Brighton as coach. In addition, this is the first time they are in the Europa League and of course this makes the fans proud because they have finally reached this position. I was actually a bit doubtful at the start of the season because apart from their coach leaving a lot of their core players left but Brighton have exceeded my expectations this season.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 594

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 09:15:11 PM

Brighton maintains their record this season as a team that has given big clubs plenty issues this season. They totally got Manchester City frustrated even Pep. Erling Haaland was brought in to score and save the day for Pep, he did but had his goal disqualified for pulling the shirt of the Brighton player. While it may seem like something that players easily get away with easily every other day, when it is goal decision, everything counts. Manchester City take one point from this game including Brighton, a very important point for them still against playing in a European competition next season.
Brighton really played extraordinary. They even made it more difficult for Man City's back line players. And the draw against Man City is also a good thing for Brighton. This will make Brighton a team whose strength will be taken into account in the next season. And I think that Brighton will probably have a higher rating next season. Because as we can see now that this team continues to develop and develop rapidly. their game is getting prominent and stronger.

Even Man City, who played Haaland and De Bruyne, could not make Brighton lose this match. Well, even though Man City doesn't seem too ambitious to win this match. It's just that seeing how Brighton builds attacks and defends is enough for me to give Brighton a high rating. sharing 1 point is the best for this fight. although the two teams don't seem too concerned about the points won in this match.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2023, 09:18:14 PM

Manchester City started the game pretty well against Brighton and they scored the first goal but against Haaland had an effect on the first goal of this game but after that, Brighton scored three goals!  Shocked Huh
Earlier on City played well and looked like a walkover was written all over this , but with several wasted chances by Halaad this allowed Brighton but in the game who were in search of a point to have a guaranteed Europa spot which they got after holding current league leaders to a one all score line.

And seeing that most of city's  first choice players were in today's game and brought an average performance , am starting to have my doubts if they can make a treble of cups this season....

Said it like a true sportsman/woman  and credit must go were its due and I think admit..to some extent Manchester city went to sleep during the game which allowed Brighton to have more shots at & on goal and were unlikely to not win against  a relaxed city team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 09:19:48 PM

Brighton was surely confident as they faced City. The game ended in a draw and both team went away with a point each. But I think Brighton is content with coming out of that game with a draw. I bet there would be people who would think City wasn’t motivated enough in trying hard to win having won the league this season.

Brighton by this draw with Manchester City has now qualified for the Europa league. They did play really well and are very happy I’m sure to have qualified for the Europa league next season.
I had thought Manchester City would equalize and win but Brighton showed us that they’re no pushover. I was really impressed with the way they managed playing with the winners of the EPL and defended their goalpost against the City forward which are notoriously famous for scoring goals.
DaNNy001

Activity: 616
Merit: 509

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2023, 09:24:31 PM

Now apart from Manchester City maybe it's Brighton who gets congratulated on their slick achievement this season.
With today's draw against Manchester City it has been confirmed that they will progress to the Europa League next season and it is a very good achievement for Zerbi in his first season at Brighton as coach. In addition, this is the first time they are in the Europa League and of course this makes the fans proud because they have finally reached this position. I was actually a bit doubtful at the start of the season because apart from their coach leaving a lot of their core players left but Brighton have exceeded my expectations this season.
I think this surprise expectation of this Brighton teams goes for everyone because nobody actually taught that they can make it this far and at the end of everything they have successfully secured a Europa league spot which is a great achievement for this Brighton team. But I feel the reason why Brighton actually secured a draw today is because this Manchester city team are already champions of England and needs to rest some vital player for their big match ahead.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 09:26:17 PM

Congratulations to Brighton tonight as we're able to play a draw game with the championship winners and even the premiere top club,  this is a very good game for Brighton as it will be on record that their we're unbeatable by the front runner this time but Played a draw match.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 09:30:17 PM

Finally there is also a team that can hold Manchester City from their winning streak in the EPL after their last draw was in February Cheesy
Even though it's really late but it's really nice to see Manchester City struggling until the end and Brighton are really playing very well and of course Brighton and Zerbi this season destroy the idea that they really can't do anything without Poter and his core players leaving. Now they are preparing for next season's Europa League.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Majestic-milf

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 09:31:20 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2023, 11:26:46 PM by Majestic-milf

Being awhile I saw the Cityzens act so unsure of themselves in a game, but today I saw it done to them by Brighton. An interesting game no doubt but at the end of the day, it ended in a draw.
 With 20 goal attempts and 7 on goal, I expected the game to end in Brighton's favor what with the chances gotten by Welbeck and Mitoma but at least they can be consoled by the 1 point, especially when they would have almost blasted it had Enciso not come to their rescue.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Alpha Marine

Activity: 532
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 09:36:12 PM

Manchester City started the game pretty well against Brighton and they scored the first goal but against Haaland had an effect on the first goal of this game but after that, Brighton scored three goals!  Shocked Huh
However, two goals were not accepted by the VAR but still, they had enough opportunity to score these goals and they had enough chance against a team like Manchester City which is really interesting for me.
I think if they play like this in the second half we can even see Brighton winning this game against Manchester City.

This is what happens when a team has already won the league and they have two finals to play. I said earlier that teams that have already won the league and have nothing to fight for don't take it as seriously as they used to before they won the league. It's not like they want to lose, but they just won't play as they used to.
In the case of Manchester City, they even need to rest their players and make sure they are physically and mentally ready for the finals ahead.

That being said, you have to give it to Brighton because of the way they played. They played like people that really needed the point. They had more goal attempts and more shots on goal than City, which is very impressive knowing the kind of team that City is. Brighton got a point out of the draw and that draw secured their Europa League spots. So Brighton will be playing in the Europa League next season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sokani

Activity: 532
Merit: 434

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2023, 09:44:09 PM

Brighton by this draw with Manchester City has now qualified for the Europa league. They did play really well and are very happy I’m sure to have qualified for the Europa league next season.
I had thought Manchester City would equalize and win but Brighton showed us that they’re no pushover. I was really impressed with the way they managed playing with the winners of the EPL and defended their goalpost against the City forward which are notoriously famous for scoring goals.
Brighton performance this season is unbelievable and picking a european championship ticket next season is well deserved. They've showed a lot of stellar performance this season against big oppositions and today's game against City is no different. When City scored and Brighton equalize in the first half, I thought City were still going to win the game but Brighton held there grounds and defended very well and also had some couple of good attempts on goal.

This is what happens when a team has already won the league and they have two finals to play. I said earlier that teams that have already won the league and have nothing to fight for don't take it as seriously as they used to before they won the league. It's not like they want to lose, but they just won't play as they used to.
In the case of Manchester City, they even need to rest their players and make sure they are physically and mentally ready for the finals ahead.  
Hmmm.... I don't agree with you here my friend. If that be the case, why didn't Manchester City rest of their most important players like Haaland, Debruyne, Gundogan? The thing is Brighton's home is like a fortress, they rarely lost while playing at home this season. I think they have only lost 2 games at home this season.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF
Argentina NT
CLOUD9
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 09:50:38 PM

Finally there is also a team that can hold Manchester City from their winning streak in the EPL after their last draw was in February Cheesy
It's possible that Man City is not too insistent in their last matches in the EPL. Because of the results, they remain EPL title holders. What they are focused on is how to keep their players fit, so that no one gets injured for the sake of the UCL final which is their focus at the moment.

What is still quite interesting is the match between Man United and Chelsea. If Man United can beat Chelsea, their ranking will rise to replace Newcastle. Maybe this doesn't really matter because after all, Man United has also qualified for the UCL, but surely there will be pride in itself if you can finish in the top 3 of the EPL, right?

nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 09:58:20 PM

I think this surprise expectation of this Brighton teams goes for everyone because nobody actually taught that they can make it this far and at the end of everything they have successfully secured a Europa league spot which is a great achievement for this Brighton team. But I feel the reason why Brighton actually secured a draw today is because this Manchester city team are already champions of England and needs to rest some vital player for their big match ahead.
Indeed. No one thinks Brighton will end the season in the top 6 because they are a small team in EPL. With their current squad, it is very amazing that they can beat some top clubs in EPL. That is unpredictable, some top clubs can't get their target because they were defeated by Brighton. In the next season, I am sure no team in EPL will underestimate Brighton anymore.  Grin

Yes, they will play in Europa League, it is a great achievement for this team. I expect they will get bigger achievements in the next season.

Regarding the match today, surely Man City didn't play with their all effort because they still have a final UCL match. All the players must need to have good condition in the final UCL match. So, Guardiola gave the instruction to all players to prioritize their fitness over winning an EPL match. The results of EPL matches won't affect anything.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 594

View Profile
May 24, 2023, 10:04:43 PM

Congratulations to Brighton tonight as we're able to play a draw game with the championship winners and even the premiere top club,  this is a very good game for Brighton as it will be on record that their we're unbeatable by the front runner this time but Played a draw match.
Correct. the draw that Brighton got might even raise their reputation. And Man City is the holder of the title last season and this season. and currently Man City is also a finalist in the FA Cup and in the UCL. so being able to hold a strong team like Man City to a draw is a pretty good achievement. Even in that match Pep played their reliable players. I expect Brighton to have a better performance next season. and for this season there is only 1 game left. namely against Aston Villa. and I think Brighton will be the favorites in that game.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2023, 10:09:42 PM

Being awhile I saw the Cityzens act so unsure of themselves in a game, but today I saw it done by Brighton. An interesting game no doubt but at the end of the day, it ended in a draw.
 With 20 goal attempts and 7 on goal, I expected the game to end in Brighton's favor what with the chances gotten by Welbeck and Mitoma but at least they can be consoled by the 1 point, especially when they would have almost blasted it had Enciso not come to their rescue.

I think the game played out in Brighton's favour because the league winners Manchester city didn't show total level of seriousness because they are league champions already but at least they maintained good performance by not conceding more than 1 goal and not losing the game too because Brighton mounted a lot of pressure on their defense. Everyone felt the game would end in favour of Brighton because of the number of chances they created but they were lucky that Manchester city's second goal that was scored by Erling Haaland was later cancelled otherwise it would have been a victory for Manchester city even after the beautiful performance of Brighton

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 3657 3658 3659 3660 3661 3662 3663 3664 3665 3666 3667 3668 3669 3670 3671 3672 3673 3674 3675 3676 3677 3678 3679 3680 3681 3682 3683 3684 3685 3686 3687 3688 3689 3690 3691 3692 3693 3694 3695 3696 3697 3698 3699 3700 3701 3702 3703 3704 3705 3706 [3707] 3708 3709 3710 3711 3712 3713 3714 3715 3716 3717 3718 3719 3720 3721 3722 3723 3724 3725 3726 3727 3728 3729 3730 3731 3732 3733 3734 3735 3736 3737 3738 3739 3740 3741 3742 3743 3744 3745 3746 3747 3748 3749 3750 3751 3752 3753 3754 3755 3756 3757 ... 6065 »
  Print  

Jump to: