Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is not easy to make money in cryptocurrency  (Read 10249 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 198

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:00:32 AM

If you do your research, and invest in projects with utility and good tokenomics before they moon, like $0xMR for example, it's relatively easy to make lots of money. Don't stress yourself watching charts all try trying to beat bots, there are better ways to make money.
yet it is not easy mate because if does then maybe all of us a already millionaire now right?
there are many coins and token that looks legit in research but in the end they are scammers so how can we find those you are saying that not stressful ?
different like a few years ago, nowadays it is very difficult to make money in cryptocurrency. many good projects that came and were interesting, but the results were not satisfactory. to get just $ 10 is very difficult and it takes time to get it.

indeed there are some good and very profitable projects.
but not everyone is lucky to get it. i hope cryptocurrency returns to what it used to be.
Lol you can count in fingers those good and profitable project instead all of the on going now are scams.
never dare investing in new coins now unless you are 100% sure that they are legit and safe.

Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:09:48 AM

My opinion for Airdrop alone, throughout history the biggest is UNI Airdrop and it is proven that paying for others may exist but the numbers are far different.

Yes. You have to be more selective in choosing because now there are many new Airdrops and some even are not paid

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
grandpix

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:25:21 AM

My opinion for Airdrop alone, throughout history the biggest is UNI Airdrop and it is proven that paying for others may exist but the numbers are far different.

Yes. You have to be more selective in choosing because now there are many new Airdrops and some even are not paid
They are paid but importantly it isn't listed on any exchange or has no value. Actually making money in cryptocurrency is quite difficult, especially based on airdrops. UNI is a great project, besides it I also love stellar.
yeamin.rsl

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 11:34:44 AM

Cryptocurrency is the hardest way to make easy money.Firstly you have to struggle a lot to learn it , but when you will work hard and give effort it will be easy for you to make money in cryptocurrency.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 198

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 02:32:50 PM

Cryptocurrency is the hardest way to make easy money.Firstly you have to struggle a lot to learn it , but when you will work hard and give effort it will be easy for you to make money in cryptocurrency.
There is no easiest in the worth unless you will deal in gambling in which  more likelyu that you will be scammer.crypto is  not the pleace when you can just have money overnight instead you can may progres you coupe with them.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 03:43:48 PM

No one who is more than a year in crypto counts in number. We count in percent instead) this is why it seems strange when an airdrop promises a fixed amount.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Cryptoababe

Activity: 713
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 04:04:53 PM

Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

Its not easy to make money in cryptocurrency.. But not only in cryptocurrency. Its not easy to make money generally. Even, its not easy to make money with scamming. About the bounties and airdrop. Airdrops are shits these days and most bounties are shit too. But you may be lucky at times.
With trading signals, I don't bother my self using all those.
ARTCOINSLV

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 04:14:04 PM

This is true that making money in Crypto currency is not easy. I think it is not only for Crypto currency but also for any platform. But if you work hard and if you have creativity then making money will be very easy for you. In Crypto currency market are mingling with scammer that most of the time projects fall down. For this reason people can not make money easily. To make mone at first we need to free from scammer.

So many years have passed, but the problem has not been solved and will not be solved soon.
Why? Because someone benefits from this situation !
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 05:55:37 PM

Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

Of course you need to work hard if you want to earn. In cryptocurrency ,you should know how to invest carefully to make more profit. For joining any campaign ,you are lucky if you joined a good project and if their tokens has a higher value. If you are talented , you can use it also to earn money. All of that needs effort and hardwork.

Lite_bro

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 07:03:58 PM

It is not easy to make money in any job on the planet earth. Making money comes with a lot of sacrifices which might not be easy to make. Many are looking for an easy way and in the end, they end up in a mess. There is money in cryptocurrency but that does not mean that it will come so easy, many are so lazy to face that reality and that is why most of them choose to settle for some useless group with a trade signal promising 100% on their investment and am not surprised they got their hands burnt in the end. We must know that everything that looks easy might end up in a dead-end.

Projects promise 100% on investment because people want to believe it in it  Grin

Now many projects to attract investors and ask them to hold their tokens use staking system. The long time you stake money the more profit you get. But a good and stable project are not able to offer a very big profit, That is why many people prefer to participate in the projects that offer mor profit.

This is an article about different type of stalking how staking system is working and how it is possible to earn money on staking https://medium.com/bonfiorg/introducing-bonfi-web-staking-7368467d18cc

Staking is still a relevant trend, although it is no longer new. But the fact is that if at the beginning you get into a good project with such conditions, you can make very good money!
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 03:15:15 AM

different like a few years ago, nowadays it is very difficult to make money in cryptocurrency. many good projects that came and were interesting, but the results were not satisfactory. to get just $ 10 is very difficult and it takes time to get it.

indeed there are some good and very profitable projects.
but not everyone is lucky to get it. i hope cryptocurrency returns to what it used to be.

Well, the long and short of it is that if you think it isn't easy to make money in cryptocurrency, why don't you consider getting a real job and get paid that way. Might not be as exiting as crypto, but the pay is steady and you would have nothing to worry about. Go for it.
that's what I'm doing right now, crypto is just a part time job for me.
i also have real job. if I only worked in the crypto space, I would be hard-pressed to make ends meet.

cryptocurrency is good enough to fill my spare time. so I did both. I don't depend on crypto, but it would be great if making money in crypto was as easy as a few years ago.  Smiley Smiley
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 05:17:25 AM

No one who is more than a year in crypto counts in number. We count in percent instead) this is why it seems strange when an airdrop promises a fixed amount.
Fix or not what important is its real and not just a number.
So if the offer is too good to be true then expect its not real.
There's no easy money in crypto, and it wont happen fast it takes time, effort and patience. Thus dont rely in your crypto earnings and find a job that can give you a stable income.

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 06:28:01 AM

I agree, nothing is really easy and it all requires a process, you will know how difficult it is until you try it and say it is difficult.
trading, investing, or whatever it is that may seem easy to other people in fact when they try it is more difficult than they imagine.
maybe the case is different for the signals that people give on telegram groups or social media.
maybe some of them are sometimes right and also wrong.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kungyc

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 06:41:55 AM

This is true that making money in Crypto currency is not easy. I think it is not only for Crypto currency but also for any platform. But if you work hard and if you have creativity then making money will be very easy for you. In Crypto currency market are mingling with scammer that most of the time projects fall down. For this reason people can not make money easily. To make mone at first we need to free from scammer.

So many years have passed, but the problem has not been solved and will not be solved soon.

May be it is because cryptocurrency investments are a long time investments. Many people have bought cryptocurrency hoping to get a quick profit on speculations. But now the time of quick profit finished. There are some good and promising projects but there are a lot  of scams and it is very difficult to fund a promising project during the stage of token sale. But to find it it is necessary to learn more information about the project/

https://medium.com/bonfiorg/bonfi-member-token-sale-update-2dd8735a2127 This is an article about one interesting project on the  stage of token sale. but how promisint it will be only time will show,

Its up to you find a good projects and analyze them because cryptocurrency has a big opportunities. It takes a kit if time to find this opportunities, But there are.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 09:19:53 AM

Nobody knows in cryptocurrency, sometimes it's easy or not. You can be rich or your money will be lost in a minute. You are just waiting for the best moment to make money in cryptocurrency.
then what has you experienced so far in the crypto market? which is your own experience? easy to get rich? or easily lose all your money?
while you are still surviving in this market I am sure, you get more profit from the crypto market than you lose your money. gambling, trading, mining, investing, even following a campaign I think everyone can make money from crypto. it all depends on our interest and talent in making money from crypto.

I agree, if indeed someone wants to survive crypto at least they have to learn all about crypto, there is no way they can stay here without knowing anything, because you can lose your money in a short time if you don't know how to make it right.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 09:26:47 AM

I agree, if indeed someone wants to survive crypto at least they have to learn all about crypto, there is no way they can stay here without knowing anything, because you can lose your money in a short time if you don't know how to make it right.
They don't have to learn all about crypto. All they have to know is managing emotions and the concept of trading and reading charts.
Now there are no more profitable initial coin sales, so never buy coins during the initial sale. It's better to purchase coins that are already traded on large exchanges.
Lite_bro

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 06:43:58 PM

May be it is because cryptocurrency investments are a long time investments. Many people have bought cryptocurrency hoping to get a quick profit on speculations. But now the time of quick profit finished. There are some good and promising projects but there are a lot  of scams and it is very difficult to fund a promising project during the stage of token sale. But to find it it is necessary to learn more information about the project/

https://medium.com/bonfiorg/bonfi-member-token-sale-update-2dd8735a2127 This is an article about one interesting project on the  stage of token sale. but how promisint it will be only time will show,

Its up to you find a good projects and analyze them because cryptocurrency has a big opportunities. It takes a kit if time to find this opportunities, But there are.
Well, in my opinion, this is the number one rule in investing, first do some kind of analysis of the project and then think about investing or not! And the fact that there are promising projects in cryptocurrency is so undoubtedly ... thanks for the article I will definitely look and draw a conclusion!
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 09:22:37 PM

Making money in crypto doesn't seem easy as claimed. In crypto don't ever believe or hope on it, that it will make you rich. Otherwise it will get you frustrated.
98% of crypto project is full of scams. The only few that are legit, are suffering from the bearish market. On the bull season will help them out
Wulan_maniez

Activity: 840
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 09:48:04 PM

In crypto, very good deals with large refunds need to be on alert, be it investments, airdrops or bounties. There is little chance if they are not cheating, the rest is just a scam. Both you, me, and friends in crypto must have experienced fraud, so we were at a disadvantage. So you are not alone feeling that way.
However, because we have experience, we should avoid projects that smell like fraud and look for more promising opportunities.

/font]
IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 10:27:51 PM

I think it's easy to make money in cryptocurrencies. We even get paid to write spam comments on various topics. In addition, the amount of income in cryptocurrencies is quite large. In some poor countries in Asia or Africa, people earn only a few dollars a day while doing very difficult and dirty work. Investing in cryptocurrencies is fraught with risks, but this cannot be compared to the risks of losing your health in jobs with hazardous working conditions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: