Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It is not easy to make money in cryptocurrency  (Read 10253 times)
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 03:01:26 PM

Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

Obviously, an airdrop is not a sure way to make easy money. Most airdrops promise most likely not going to be true. They just projected the price to have many participants in their airdrops, but it will not be going to happen after the distribution of tokens. If money is easy to earn by just joining airdrops only, many will come here and join in any airdrop.

Remember, one thing that this is 2020 now and none will give free money. You have to work for them or you have to do physical work or whatever the procedure is. I can only say that it is not so easy and not so hard to make money in the cryptocurrency. Do some research then comment. I am a student and cryptocurrency is my only earning way.

Some airdrops will give easy cash but that's rare. Only a few airdrops that have strong and unique projects will likely give free money online.  If you want to earn money online you need skills that need in freelancing jobs or rare skills that most need in 2020.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 03:25:19 PM

Believe me my friend, anywhere in the world, it is not easy to make money. If you see any airdrop that promises 100$, 200$, 300$, 500$ and above just for referring peeps, or sharing post online, then it is atmost 99% fraudulent.

Likewise, if you see trade signals that promises certainty, or bounties that promises you a fixed price for your token, be wary. It is not that easy nor realistic.

The time of airdrop is over and I do not think project owners offer airdrop that much these days. Only scam projects do those promotions mostly. To earn money you need to have any skill and you need to work very hard. Trading has great risk and can be very bad for your financial conditions if you put something in the market that you can not afford to lose. So it's better to learn some skills first to earn some money.
Wenbing

Activity: 532
Merit: 34

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:20:41 PM

What you need to know about making money in crypto are these;
1. crypto volatality: Due to the volatality nature of coins, it is very easy to lose a huge sum and also easy to gain if the trend favour you.
2. Probalistic Factor: it is all about probabilty and risk. If you are not willing to take risk based on uncertainity, then dont come to crypto to trade.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:29:10 PM

Of course it's never been easy to make money, not only in cryptocurrency but everywhere. Not every airdrop and bounty are fake/scam, it's depend on quality of the project itself. Just for example, UNI was been phenomenal, it was an Airdrop that giving each person 400 UNI which is worth more that $1000, so like I said, it's depend on quality of the project, the transparency, community, team behind it, every important things  that matter.
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:42:29 PM

It's not easy to make money on crypto and even offline mate, we have to find our own strategy and work harder, in crypto space it's easier to lose all you've worked for if care is not taken, you can get hooked to FOMO, your crypto wallet get hacked, or invest in wrong ICO/IEO projects, the risks is huge, cares need to be taken around crypto invest and also learning is another way to go forward faster

sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:27:01 PM

What you need to know about making money in crypto are these;
1. crypto volatality: Due to the volatality nature of coins, it is very easy to lose a huge sum and also easy to gain if the trend favour you.
2. Probalistic Factor: it is all about probabilty and risk. If you are not willing to take risk based on uncertainity, then dont come to crypto to trade.
I completely agree with you. But any trading is a risk. But the risks can be managed Cool. Risk management is the process of identifying, analysing and reducing risk in your trading decisions. Usually, it involves developing a trading plan that helps you decide what to trade, when to trade and where to place your stop losses. I wish everyone good luck and success in trading. Trading is wonderful)
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:34:18 PM

this is not a quick rich scheme place mate,,
you need to grow your portofolio day by day, or even month by month
and if you are a trader just find a way to get a consistent profit monthly

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kavabanga07

Activity: 143
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:35:03 PM

I'm trying to trade litecoin but it's mot so easy... bitcoin is much more easy to trade imho.

lines brake every time, and do not hold...
see the h&s pattern right now, may be a good point to sell... will the ltc price break the neck line?
Mealea

Activity: 300
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:53:53 PM

It is not easy to make money in any job on the planet earth. Making money comes with a lot of sacrifices which might not be easy to make. Many are looking for an easy way and in the end, they end up in a mess. There is money in cryptocurrency but that does not mean that it will come so easy, many are so lazy to face that reality and that is why most of them choose to settle for some useless group with a trade signal promising 100% on their investment and am not surprised they got their hands burnt in the end. We must know that everything that looks easy might end up in a dead-end.

Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 07:06:03 PM

This year gave a lot of good possibilities to earn easy money. There were a lot of good airdrops, the best of cause is Uniswap. Some users got more from this airdrop than their total portfolio. Relevant gave a lot of possibilities to earn thousands of dollars for early users. Running nodes for different testnets was also very profitable. Some users managed to earn about 50k$ in KEEP tokens for their activities. Lost of DEFI projects allowed to get passive income even without any investments. So all you need to earn in crypto is your desire and aspiration to work.

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 07:11:14 PM

Pigs don't fly, money doesn't grow on trees. You need to bring value and have certain skills in order to earn money. This is how the whole system works. You trade in your time or money for a future benefit. Now... depending on your skills the market puts a value on your time. Remember this when trying to make money in any industry, not just in the cryptocurrency land. Wink 
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 05:11:21 AM

In all kinds of making money platforms, there's no such an easy way. You need to learn and work hard for it, but in the crypto world, you can get free money without investing such as participating in the airdrop or bounty program. All you need to do is do the task given to that program. Isn't it great to have those without risking your money for investment? You can also do trading with the control all over you. So in crypto there's lot of ways to earn money just be resourceful.
laryuska666

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 05:30:47 AM

It is not easy to make money in any job on the planet earth. Making money comes with a lot of sacrifices which might not be easy to make. Many are looking for an easy way and in the end, they end up in a mess. There is money in cryptocurrency but that does not mean that it will come so easy, many are so lazy to face that reality and that is why most of them choose to settle for some useless group with a trade signal promising 100% on their investment and am not surprised they got their hands burnt in the end. We must know that everything that looks easy might end up in a dead-end.

Projects promise 100% on investment because people want to believe it in it  Grin

Now many projects to attract investors and ask them to hold their tokens use staking system. The long time you stake money the more profit you get. But a good and stable project are not able to offer a very big profit, That is why many people prefer to participate in the projects that offer mor profit.

This is an article about different type of stalking how staking system is working and how it is possible to earn money on staking https://medium.com/bonfiorg/introducing-bonfi-web-staking-7368467d18cc
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 06:01:34 AM

different like a few years ago, nowadays it is very difficult to make money in cryptocurrency. many good projects that came and were interesting, but the results were not satisfactory. to get just $ 10 is very difficult and it takes time to get it.

indeed there are some good and very profitable projects.
but not everyone is lucky to get it. i hope cryptocurrency returns to what it used to be.
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 06:28:35 AM

Yes, it's not so easy. To make money in crypto industries you need to gain a lot of knowledge. especially what you want to do, If you want to invest at crypto industries you have to research about the project (where you want to invest your money). If you want to be a trader, you need to learn technical analysis ,fundamental analysis etc.

At crypto industries first, try to learn than try to think about make money. first you need to invest your time here. after a certain period(when you realize your are fine to do now) you have to invest real money for make money. money makes money at trade. If you have proper knowledge about these industries than you can also earn huge money(believe me)
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 09:36:58 AM

You are right especially if you don't have enough knowledge. You might fall for a scam scheme also if you're not careful. But if you do depth research before jumping into any kind of investment in crypto you will make money of it like x2, x3, or even more. You can also earn on trading just don't be so greedy or you might lose. Try also to participate in airdrop or bounty program they are giving free money without any investment but don't expect too much.
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 09:53:35 AM

Nobody says it's easy. Drops, bounty are already the favorite niche of cheaters, so you need to expect right away that you may not get anything. And everything that concerns another type of earnings on cryptocurrencies is already work and experience gained over the years. Therefore, its definitely not worth counting that you have entered and rowing money with a shovel.

Fatunad

Activity: 2282
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:22:05 AM

Unlike the author of the topic, I believe that it is not so difficult to perform a few simple actions and thereby confirm your participation in the airdrop. Well, it turns out that the drop is a dummy - it's okay, but if it's like with the distribution of 400 UNI
That 400 UNI is an exception because no one really expect for that to happen because it was just really like a reward for those people who had used the platform before September 1.

Honestly i had laid a finger on the platform but i did hesitate since the fee on that time which is ridiculous thats why i didnt make any transactions that time.
No one knows that there were bounties that had been planned after that.

Thats was quite regretful yet that was easy $1400+ if i did really make use of it.

DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:51:40 AM

Unlike the author of the topic, I believe that it is not so difficult to perform a few simple actions and thereby confirm your participation in the airdrop. Well, it turns out that the drop is a dummy - it's okay, but if it's like with the distribution of 400 UNI
That 400 UNI is an exception because no one really expect for that to happen because it was just really like a reward for those people who had used the platform before September 1.

Honestly i had laid a finger on the platform but i did hesitate since the fee on that time which is ridiculous thats why i didnt make any transactions that time.
No one knows that there were bounties that had been planned after that.

Thats was quite regretful yet that was easy $1400+ if i did really make use of it.
That's not an exception,

No one truly expect that to happen but it is considered as easy money for those users who received it. It is just a matter of how we deal on the situation or unexpected things such as this airdrop given by UNI. Like having to deal with a huge sum of transaction fees without the expectation of receiving anything in return.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:58:56 AM

Well, the long and short of it is that if you think it isn't easy to make money in cryptocurrency, why don't you consider getting a real job and get paid that way. Might not be as exiting as crypto, but the pay is steady and you would have nothing to worry about. Go for it.
Obviously the advice you give is, rather than complaining in crypto about the size of the pay, it's better to find a real job where the income is always stable every month even though you won't get rich in the near future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: