Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust Active telegram Groups?  (Read 93612 times)
Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 07:01:56 AM

Telegram group isn't a project whitepaper or roadmap, I don't care about group activeness but what the project is trying to solve for crypto users, active in telegram group or not won't show the true nature of the project itself, research on other things and use telegram group to ask questions
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 07:13:27 AM

Of course I really don't believe in telegram groups because there are lies that are published and lots of people are trying to exert leverage to buy coins that don't have the potential to go up.
I am always suspicious when joining Telegram group a Bounty, I see the participants have reached 10k-20k, I'm not sure it's a pure participant,bI think it's a bot participant to make their project look good. Be careful if you want to invest in a project like this.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:24:23 PM

Don't depend on active telegram groups. Sometimes, active telegram groups are scammer; you should invest after research about the project. You should also check the team profile, and then you should invest in that project, and Xfinance type of projects can be added in the B category.

Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:33:14 PM

Number of users is never a good measure of telegram groups. The most telegram groups I found were useless. I at point stopped visiting telegram groups unless when needed as all they did were FUD and FOMO and most of the active users were scammers trying to reach out in PM even if you typed a single query. Meanwhile I've know some serious people from some other social media and I've found these influencer and analyst though have less members, provides better and reasonable analysis about projects.

magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 02:45:22 PM

I don't really trust active telergam groups because most of the members in them are usually paid members who are intentionally invited to enliven the project group, convince clients and to attract more of the crypto community.

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 03:35:36 PM

activeness in the telegram group is not the main thing to get or to make a project successful, the success of a project is that the project has been listed on the best exchange, because investors will definitely invest their capital if the project is already in a large market, and to enter a large market is not easy. must have a very large capital, so a project will be successful where the project has a very large initial capital. and that's just my analysis.
goddess116

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 05:34:56 PM

Looks like you put a lot of effort into analyzing this,i really admire greatly admire. Compared to mute telegram groups,i prefer like active telegram groups,but not totally trust it,as a bounty hunter,i know one telegram member does not means one person,  some people are several numbers in a telegram group,some are a dozen,even there is all bot .

Irdina

Activity: 502

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 05:42:46 PM

why do you have a project based only on active telegram, in my opinion it's not quite right and still can't determine whether the project is a scam or not, it is very difficult to judge the project as a scam or not but if you can see ico sales, if the ICO sale is successful it can be said to be a project  that's really good for the future.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 10:51:21 PM

I trust a project more when it can be visible to the community that the team is really working tirelessly at the background. I know https://bluzelle.com is doing amazingly well in this aspect.
I won't take serious a project just because its telegram community is active. It's way beyond that in my opinion.
Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 06:56:43 AM

Hi all , I'm a newbie in bitcointalk but not in Crypto field. I have about 6 Years of experience about this field.

As an Investor , Still i have a doubt with some active telegram groups. I have analysed so many projects and Most successful projects had an Active telegram Group.

So far I have analyzed 500+ projects before investment 

My analysis Results are here

A)  9%      successful projects with an Active telegram group
B)  6%      unsuccessful projects with an Active telegram group
C)  25%    unsuccessful projects
D)  60%    scam projects

But Now I have decided to invest for a projects having an Active Telegram group , But tell me your openion about these type of projects.
Project name --  Xfinance

Is it belongs to Which one ?[ A or B  Huh?]

I've personally choose some altcoins on my own without following anyone's prescription and the altcoins never failed me, I've never even think about judging a project with the activeness on their telegram groups because it doesn't sound right to me, devs pays people to keep groups alive to pass on any new announcements or answer investors questions, this have nothing to show about the true potential of a project

Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 07:36:50 AM

there is only 2 types. scam projects and non-scam projects. does not matter have they telegram chat or not. and what do you mean under "successful project"? we have only successful or not tokensales. than people finely find out scam or nor scam that project. if it turned out that project not scam, there is developement which takes different time 1-3 years.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 08:01:12 AM

Honestly speaking I don't have much trust in Active telegram groups because some groups are only focusing on adding people without their consent to increase their group size and by showing huge participant in a telegram group can trap an investor into wrong projects so our due diligence is always required to select a project and I have checked Xfinance and it has a very less total supply of coins so I feel it hits 528$ all-time high and now it is just 25$ worth. I hope you booked the profit and quit at the right time. So I would not say it's a successful project as many people will be at a huge loss by buying this coin.

Festac

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 08:15:04 AM

It's true, serious teams don't have time for telegram so they hire people to maintain the group for them, how can you choose a project because of good activities on telegram group? Even scam or bad projects can have active telegram group, this is a worst way of doing research on projects

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 08:35:05 AM

Active telegram did not means it is a legit project , because maybe this is only the techniques of the scam team to attracts the investors to invest to their project.

Not all the active groups are good because sometimes they use it to scam people so we need to aware on that so we can avoid losing money.

Scammer will do a lot of ways to scam to hide their all purposes.
Ryushin

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 06:17:17 PM

I prefer telegram announcement channel than their main group, with the announcement channel you can see the updates of the projects and also receive any important news too, way better than the group IMO but still inactive group doesn't mean the project is bad either

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 05:05:46 PM

I think almost every project new or old have a telegram group or announcement channel. Telegram is a free network so every project try to maintain a group here. And most of the projects wants to connect with its followers or it's investors. Do it's a very good way to connect with the mass. So most of the good project have telegram group. So if a project doesn't bhave it or restricted group then you should nit join the project.

FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 06:26:44 PM

Any project team can handle their telegram group as they want, an active telegram group have nothing to do with the success of the project, smart investors will never use this to judge a project, a good project must have a good real use case and good team to be successful, activeness on groups isn't a count.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 07:30:37 PM

Yes you can trust the telegram groups. It is like joining Discord. So anyone could chat in a group. Telegram and Discord is a perfect platform to make project discussion. They have API where programmers can make BOTS to perform channel moderation.
Most times the chitchat is from bounty hunters and that means nothing effective, really. If the telegram group doesn't have members of the project team being active on it the discussions from other subscribers may all be to meet up bounty requirements. And that amounts to nothing. Hunters can't instruct teams on what to do, apart from crying for reward distribution. If team wants to exit, it will succeed in doing that even when there are over 20,000 active bounty members on their telegram group. On Discord, I have seen projects with active discord channels collapse and fold up. So, all that discord and telegram activeness don't mean anything. Don't be deceived by that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 03:19:07 PM

Yes you can trust the telegram groups. It is like joining Discord. So anyone could chat in a group. Telegram and Discord is a perfect platform to make project discussion. They have API where programmers can make BOTS to perform channel moderation.
Most times the chitchat is from bounty hunters and that means nothing effective, really. If the telegram group doesn't have members of the project team being active on it the discussions from other subscribers may all be to meet up bounty requirements. And that amounts to nothing. Hunters can't instruct teams on what to do, apart from crying for reward distribution. If team wants to exit, it will succeed in doing that even when there are over 20,000 active bounty members on their telegram group. On Discord, I have seen projects with active discord channels collapse and fold up. So, all that discord and telegram activeness don't mean anything. Don't be deceived by that.
Some projects required all the bounty hunters in one telegram group, so instead of talking about the project, members are talking more about the rewards and any bounty related questions. The team just want to increase their number of telegram participants but they failed to realized it's effect as a whole, reason why a project will fail because of this kind of factor, they are more on quantity instead of quality.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 03:25:38 PM

there will be over 50% of scam projects, and the easiest thing to detect a scam project is to see how it is performing. usually a scam project will deliberately ask for payment in advance so that we can withdraw the reward results. this needs to be aware of and must be careful

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████