Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poker Worthwhile freerolls and low stakes high prize and fun games  (Read 2440 times)
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 06:02:22 PM

Best channel result so far last night.

105 out of 5774 or some thing like that in the $50k bounty builder series game.

What happened ? The stream stopped midway after you were groaning because it seems your feet hit something .

I could have gone further honestly I was too exhausted at the end.

Yeah you could, I saw the whole thing. The moment that you decided to shove because you feel that you had enough and you are tired but you ended up keep on winning all those Tongue. It was kinda like mixed feelings for you because on one end , you wish to stop streaming and get some rest but on the other hand it would feel bad for you if you shove with some random cards like J3 or something

i can't play at stars. Sad

Do you play on ACR instead?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 06:27:21 PM

i can't play at stars. Sad

i do, but haven't in several months. i got screwed over by a couple server failures there and withdrew my bankroll to SwC out of frustration a while back. but i do miss ACR's guaranteed tourneys. SwC is a joke by comparison. i'm much better in large fields too.

Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 06:31:36 PM

Thanks for the kind comments guys.

Today I won a satellite to 22$ bounty builder for $2.20

And right now this one (24th spot)

So I will be going live shortly in the $115k GTD on PokerStars.   Smiley

Thanks.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 08:45:23 AM

i do, but haven't in several months. i got screwed over by a couple server failures there and withdrew my bankroll to SwC out of frustration a while back. but i do miss ACR's guaranteed tourneys. SwC is a joke by comparison. i'm much better in large fields too.

Have you guys tried out GGPoker? There software is pretty cool.

Today I won a satellite to 22$ bounty builder for $2.20

And right now this one (24th spot)

Wow nice one Globbo. You really have a good gameplay and patience if you keep finishing so high in these tournaments.

I think I need to work out a rough schedule and try to set it regularly. Then people can roughly know if I'm about.

That would be cool, especially now with the winter and the bad weather coming I think I will be playing more poker and watch Twitch.

Good luck for this weekend.
Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Free spirit

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 09:27:02 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2020, 10:22:03 AM by Globb0

Thank you.

Todays free action is on SwC....

SWC Poker 20:30 UK/WET Freeroll (+500 krill) 11K prize

They also have an event on (BPC?) with lots of games to chose from for a few hundred chips plus.

*I may go for a few ticket tourneys for PokerStars in a bit for later for the stream to have a decent game or two.

And this game is always fun and cheap, definitely worth it if you are about. Nice people.

SWC Poker 01:00 UK/WET ChefCat radio Saturday shocker - 250 chips to enter and they have prizes and bounties

Hope to see you a bit later on  Smiley

Globb0

*edit*
doing it!

*/edit*

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2020, 11:43:32 AM
Merited by Globb0 (10)

I have been playing regularly on ggpoker for 1 month . I tried to download ACR and pokerstars, both are pale in comparison if you compare them to ggpoker ( ACR probably has the worst looking software imo ) but I wont deny that pokerstars has larger pool of players also higher guaranteed amount on each tournament but yeah so far my experiences has been great on ggpoker.

-sniped-

Goodluck, I will be there as usual  Tongue

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Free spirit

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 12:26:16 PM

Haha thanks   Smiley

As I have promised you will be the first channel VIP when we get just a few more followers (only 16 to go now, thanks to my amazing friends)

Im currently 68th of 600 or so left of 1.6K entries  $11 bounty builder mini Saturday KO

20 more minutes of late reg to go.

Globb
Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Free spirit

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 09:46:08 PM

Sorry its so late. I was wacked from yesterday.

Im back awake now and hope to take this $11 ticket and get live.

Thanks

twitch.tv/globb0

Please follow if you can Smiley

*edit* Won it but it doesn't start to midnight whoops   *eek*
Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Free spirit

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 01:51:31 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2020, 02:58:05 PM by Globb0

15 minutes until the bitace freeroll on SWC

Big event later on the stream (3 hours from now) is the final BTC Talk championship game.

Tonight We will see who will make the big final!

We will be live from 17:30 WET or so with some marble challenges and warm up.

Prepare yourself for the worst marble experience on the internet, confirmed!

23:30 SWC Chef cat radio game - 250 chips entry. brilliant fun if you are up that late

Globb0

xxxxx
figmentofmyass
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 03:17:15 AM

i wish i could because there is great action there. i'm in the states---we're not allowed. Sad

ACR is as good as it gets for us. i'll probably get a roll going there again when my real life job dies down. unfortunately the fields on SwC are just too small---more like multi-table sit-and-gos than real sunday majors.

Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Free spirit

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 09:20:45 PM

i wish i could because there is great action there. i'm in the states---we're not allowed. Sad

ACR is as good as it gets for us. i'll probably get a roll going there again when my real life job dies down. unfortunately the fields on SwC are just too small---more like multi-table sit-and-gos than real sunday majors.

Its very pedestrian after playing lots of games with thousands of entries.

Also it seems just too easy? I sound like a big head but they are all so predictable.

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 07:15:49 AM

Also it seems just too easy? I sound like a big head but they are all so predictable.

Streaming while playing poker probably makes the grind a bit more interesting, or not? I also enjoy seeing your twitch channel grow slowly. On Sunday there were 11 people watching. Good job  Wink

Is there a special forum for the SWC Forum championship? Are you playing on the finals this weekend? I hope I can join next round.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 11:27:32 AM

Streaming while playing poker probably makes the grind a bit more interesting, or not? I also enjoy seeing your twitch channel grow slowly. On Sunday there were 11 people watching. Good job  Wink
streaming while playing is cool thing to do and this gives him a confidence when theres people watching how he play  . 11 people watching looks little but this number can be good for a streamer thats getting started on the platform  . he can grew it with the skill he have , im not into poker but if im into it ill prolly subscribe and watch this guy stream  .

seeing that over 1k entry makes me impressed because you manage to get under 100th spot  . few more grinds to go and you can go higher than this rank . its not easy but your just a pro Wink
figmentofmyass
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 04:09:24 PM

unfortunately the fields on SwC are just too small---more like multi-table sit-and-gos than real sunday majors.

i certainly hope an MTT with thousands of runners is a bit tougher to win than one with a few dozen, especially when we're talking about stuff like the sunday million on stars.

it's all about personal style too though. some people can really own that 18-45 man kinda format and it makes them lots of money---not my thing, personally. per entrant, i consistently run deeper in large fields.

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 08:29:38 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2020, 10:07:20 PM by arallmuus

Is there a special forum for the SWC Forum championship? Are you playing on the finals this weekend? I hope I can join next round.

Whats SWC Forum Championship? Do you mean the reguler bitcointalk poker game?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5271735.0

it's all about personal style too though. some people can really own that 18-45 man kinda format and it makes them lots of money---not my thing, personally. per entrant, i consistently run deeper in large fields.

Different format including blinds minutes and starting chipstack might be one of the factor that determine wether player would be good on that game or not. I am running decent on game with higher blind minutes or one of those bigstack / monster stack game but Im sucks on anything with lower than 100 BB

This monster stack game might take up to 10 hours just to reach the final table but yeah this is what I would choose to play on every Sunday . People are less aggresive in this kind of game and this is totally what poker looks like instead of shoving all those stack every rounds ( my personal preference )

@globb0 any stream for today ?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Free spirit

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 09:30:51 PM

@globb0 any stream for today ?

I was thinking sbout it in a minute.

This should do it ?

Smiley

give me 2 mins to close it out and fire up the beast.   
Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Free spirit

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 10:26:25 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2020, 10:58:26 AM by Globb0

Thanks for joining us yesterday Arallmus, shame on results but no worries.

Today I just got another $109 ticket, the benefit being this isn't tied down to a specific game on Sunday clashing with ours.

So Ill look for a good game and time, perfect storm, need to find something with returns! Will be live OFC.

Last night we had our first "known" potential stream sniper.

Someone who found the stream by searching the tournament they were ins name.

They didn't have to tell me, so that was nice and they followed us.  Smiley

Also it means we are really out there to be found. Butterflies moment its real.

Anyway the 0 delay is infinitely better at the moment when we are few, so I will need to work out a way forward.

I have an idea for a bit of a halfway house, but its lots more work so watch this space.

Be on the hunt soon for some satellites and into bigger games. Good for sharpening up.

Thanks for following my adventure bro et al.

*edit*
on it again today testing my zoom theory that you can get more hands than anyone else

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 12:49:39 PM

Thanks for joining us yesterday Arallmus, shame on results but no worries.

Yeah, days like that happens and you were on a crazy tables where everyone all in with crazy hands. I mean who would even choose to all in with 3 5 and 5 9? thats crazy. On top of that, those crazy guys keep winning all those showdowns with those hands

Today I just got another $109 ticket, the benefit being this isn't tied down to a specific game on Sunday clashing with ours.

Great, this Sunday would not be a good time because there will be the Grand Finale and Runner up Final on swc

Last night we had our first "known" potential stream sniper.

Someone who found the stream by searching the tournament they were ins name.

Anyway the 0 delay is infinitely better at the moment when we are few, so I will need to work out a way forward.

I have an idea for a bit of a halfway house, but its lots more work so watch this space.

When was this happened? These kinds of people are insane. There is no guarantee that out of thousands of people in the tournament that they are going to be on the same table as you . Not to mention that even if they know what your hands are, they cant do nothing about it unless they are planning on going to heads up with you. Small chances of it happening but totally insane

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Free spirit

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 11:07:47 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2020, 12:07:47 PM by Globb0

OK this should be done

Just won a bit of money on grand tour for a warm up.

The target of this sat starts in about 10 minutes

Its a $16.50 knockout tourney.

Lets go!

Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Free spirit

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 02:27:38 PM

OK here goes the big one.

$109  Bounty Builder Series 159: $115K Gtd.

Starts at 15:30 UK/WET

A bit earlier for a change.

More details here,

Setting up to stream it a bit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: