Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:35:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poker Worthwhile freerolls and low stakes high prize and fun games  (Read 2440 times)
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 05:22:42 PM

I might scrape together some funds for a poker stars I been off it this week just SwCing with bitcoin.

Yeah you probably should or atleast put some stream schedule like 3 days a week for atleast X hours everytime. It seems to me that you kinda lost your motivation to stream after you hit that 50 followers. Some micro buy in might works out to collect some balance to play for some satellite or straight medium buy in tournament

I have been testing a theory on zoom and folding super fast.

You can get twice the hands as everybody else. It seems to work well to get ahead.

In a rush game? yes you could but by doing this you could accidentally fold a solid potential hand

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 06:29:01 PM

Thanks Aaralmus all fair points.

I didn't so much lose my motivation to stream as much as much as I a bit overdid it at the start and then I wasnt well.

Then it was hard to maintain. And I also don't have unlimited funds to entertain people on the internet so it had to slow down for both reasons.

I have nothing else going on anymore and Im getting weaker, I also got weak of poker if I can explain. I look at the PC sometimes and see something like a food I cant swallow.

Now I have settled in with a "crew" I have some extra support and backing for my endeavours.

Im still finding things tough but I will get to the right balance point.

Schedule wise, I think, thurs or Friday through to sunday evenings will likely be my main times. When people are around.

Sunday night is my big one, but it knocked me out for Monday and Tuesday this week.

I just completed a satellite to a proper game. for later tonight $150k so I think I will stream that soon. This is my idea of impromptu streams.

Im doing OK on SwC with BTC. :/   PS is a bit of a harsh cash hole.  Cheesy

Thanks buddy yo have been a main supporter. I thank you.

Globb0
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 08:02:11 PM

I didn't so much lose my motivation to stream as much as much as I a bit overdid it at the start and then I wasnt well.
-sniped-
I have nothing else going on anymore and Im getting weaker, I also got weak of poker if I can explain. I look at the PC sometimes and see something like a food I cant swallow.

Yeah sorry that I totally forgot that you are still sick and for the record, Im not complaining in the previous post and Im sorry if I sounds rude but It wasnt anything intentional / rude .When we grind too much on poker, we pretty much get sick of it and want to click on that all in button all the time because we want the game to end as soon as possible. It happens to me as well

Im doing OK on SwC with BTC. :/   PS is a bit of a harsh cash hole.  Cheesy

Its too bad that PS dont accept deposit with crypto. Perhaps you can try ggpoker instead when you totally run out of your balance in PS, British players are welcomed and they accept deposit with bitcoin ( $10 minimum )

Thanks buddy yo have been a main supporter. I thank you.

No problem, glad to have you on stream . Once again, Im very sorry if the previous post sounds rude to you. I kinda forgot that you are having your own circumstances

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Free spirit

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 02:57:13 PM

Im at it again with these last few dollars.

See if I can recover some play money today.  Smiley

Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Free spirit

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 06:18:57 PM

Hooray the weekend is here.

Tomorrow I only have 1 decent freeroll to report. The SwC Big BTC ticket.

SWC Poker   swcpoker.eu/
Big BTC freeroll (you need to earn 500 krill before you can join this)
Prize: 1 ticket to BIGBTC tournament
Saturday: 8:30pm UK time

Its definitely worth getting the 500 krill, I did it in only a few days Im happy to help explain what I did.

Then you have these valuable games free every week from there. You can chat. its win win.

GL all

Smiley
Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Free spirit

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 11:08:35 AM

Hello hello happy sunday to you   Smiley

One good freeroll today for 10k chips and I will be there    Tongue

SWC Poker   swcpoker.eu/
Bitace freeroll (I had to join up for the password to be sent each week)    link:  Sign up here I think. (they send the password) https://bitace.com/crypto-poker-tools-and-resources/exclusive-freeroll-lineup/
Prize: BTC0.011000
Sunday: 3pm UK time 8PM EST

Follow the above link and scroll down to submit email address to receive the password weekly.

Good luck

Later on I hope to see some of you at my game. details here    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5286888.0

Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Free spirit

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 04:15:00 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2020, 04:33:19 PM by Globb0

OK then, I just sent out a satellite patrol and they came back with a ticket.

So we will be live in a few hours with a nice $100k tourney.   Smiley

*edit*

I just sent them out again and they came back with this one for $75k so we are sorted for later

Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Free spirit

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 10:03:38 PM

So we will be live in a few hours with a nice $100k tourney.   Smiley

There we go then won $28+ and the entry cost $1.45  winning!

Thanks to the people who made it along to support.

xxxx

Globb0
Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Free spirit

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 10:51:54 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2020, 11:12:28 AM by Globb0

Good morning the team just came back from the mornings first raid.

1 ticket to the $11 mini battle royale

*edit*

first bounty taken down!
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 12:13:17 PM

Hey Globbo,

are you crushing Pokerstars? Any games this weekend? BitAce on Sunday?

Had to take 2 weeks off from poker due to some personal problems but back on track again this weekend. Just deposited $20 and will try to build a bankroll again with some Sit'n Gos.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 01:59:41 PM

BitAce on Sunday?

He will probably stream ChefCat Social Game on Sunday. You should come and join team bitcointalk.org on Sunday's Chefcat. Im having hard time carrying the whole squad alone Tongue lol. I was the only one playing last week from representing bitcointalk.org

More details about ChefCat Social HERE

Just deposited $20 and will try to build a bankroll again with some Sit'n Gos.

Yep, sit'n go is basically faster to build in some bankroll but I still prefer playing in some tournaments. Basically sit'n go is another version of all in or fold game, people will shove when they had decent hands and to be honest I find no pleasure playing this

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Free spirit

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 07:20:20 PM

Hey Globbo,

are you crushing Pokerstars? Any games this weekend? BitAce on Sunday?

Had to take 2 weeks off from poker due to some personal problems but back on track again this weekend. Just deposited $20 and will try to build a bankroll again with some Sit'n Gos.

Hi glad your back and thanks for asking

Big BTC ticket game starts in about an hour on SwC

BitAce on Sunday?

He will probably stream ChefCat Social Game on Sunday. You should come and join team bitcointalk.org on Sunday's Chefcat. Im having hard time carrying the whole squad alone Tongue lol. I was the only one playing last week from representing bitcointalk.org

More details about ChefCat Social HERE

Just deposited $20 and will try to build a bankroll again with some Sit'n Gos.

Yep, sit'n go is basically faster to build in some bankroll but I still prefer playing in some tournaments. Basically sit'n go is another version of all in or fold game, people will shove when they had decent hands and to be honest I find no pleasure playing this

Sure enough I will be streaming the sunday social, thanks for posting the link to the details.

I made a thread to link to so I don't have to keep sharing random imgur links.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5293131

Ill keep the League table up to date there

Here is the thread with links and game details.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5286888

Also the bitace sounds like a plan but it does go on long

Thanks
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 10:23:22 PM

sit-and-gos are for grinding IMO. they aren't for fun. Tongue

i completely forgot last week. i'll set a reminder to play tomorrow. somebody's gotta represent bitcointalk!

not that i will necessarily be on my A game, lol. i've been feeling very splashy lately in these low stakes affairs---not willing to play super nitty and wait for the right spots.

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2020, 11:34:35 PM

sit-and-gos are for grinding IMO. they aren't for fun. Tongue

Its more like all in or fold to me  Tongue. So far I had a decent record for my sit and go game on ggpoker but yeah I'd rather play all in or fold instead  Tongue

i completely forgot last week. i'll set a reminder to play tomorrow. somebody's gotta represent bitcointalk!

not that i will necessarily be on my A game, lol. i've been feeling very splashy lately in these low stakes affairs---not willing to play super nitty and wait for the right spots.

Dont sweat it. The reason that I have been playing two weeks in a row although it was pretty late for my timezone was because I was trying to blow off my steam after playing bad on betnomi's poker series. I was playing on the little btc guaranteed which was an hour early then the ChefCat game so yeah I join the Chefcat as well while playing on the little btc game

It will be great though with more players on board , Lets rake up all those points lol

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Free spirit

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 07:31:31 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2020, 10:20:52 PM by Globb0

Weekend is here once more, sadly pretty broke still and didn't play so much this week due to a medical episode that affected my sight.

I will probably be back streaming on sunday, but I will see, my bloody eye is a bit gross

Freerolls I need to really make an effort this weekend, get some bankroll for my sunday league game. In for the tiny turbo :\    

SWC Poker   swcpoker.eu/
Best finish:1st 8th

SWC Poker   swcpoker.eu/
Bitace freeroll (I had to join up for the password to be sent each week)    link:  Sign up here I think. (they send the password) https://bitace.com/crypto-poker-tools-and-resources/exclusive-freeroll-lineup/
Prize: BTC0.011000
Sunday: 3pm UK time
Best finish:

Good luck guys, hope to see you in the games, there is 1 more swc free roll later in the weekend, I will get the password link from twitter and share it here when its out.

Good luck.

*edit*

I mean it no prisoners. lol

From tiny acorns!

phew
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 10:22:11 PM

SWC Poker   swcpoker.eu/

For honest, i don't understand this idea with tickets to another tournaments. I mean this is not money, you can't withdraw them, and there is not too much sense to win them, because you need at first to win ticket and then to win this BIG tournament. It's doubled prob to lose.

Of course if there is nothing else to do, maybe this have sense. But anyway you can try yourself at cash tables and win real money, again.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Free spirit

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 10:24:17 PM

SWC Poker   swcpoker.eu/

For honest, i don't understand this idea with tickets to another tournaments. I mean this is not money, you can't withdraw them, and there is not too much sense to win them, because you need at first to win ticket and then to win this BIG tournament. It's doubled prob to lose.

Of course if there is nothing else to do, maybe this have sense. But anyway you can try yourself at cash tables and win real money, again.

Its worth about a 200$ ticket  you could buy the entry.

Or win it in this satellite, I have won it and didn't win the big btc.

Another player from the bitcointalk poker players did win the big btc though its worth good money.

The prize pool is 9,500$ nothing to sniff at
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 10:34:43 PM

Its worth about a 200$ ticket  you could buy the entry.

Or win it in this satellite, I have won it and didn't win the big btc.

Another player from the bitcointalk poker players did win the big btc though its worth good money.

The prize pool is 9,500$ nothing to sniff at

I mean that this is too low probability to win big tournament with such reward pool. Mostly because this is multiplicative probability.

And on average, how many people playing at first (for the ticket itself) and at second (with pool of 9500 dollars) tournaments? 10, 20, 30? Will be glad for response.

P.S: Because i've played myself a lot of free and paid tournaments on SwC and i never saw a reason to fight for a ticket.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 11:22:08 PM

Depending on where you play, you can actually sell your stakes in some sites such as ggpoker. I've been doing satellites for atleast twice a week into a $25 buy in tournament for $2.5 satellites.

If I manage to get the tickets then I'll sell my 20% stakes which is $5. This means I locked up my buy in for the satellites and another $2.5 despite that I might not finish ITM on the tournament. Even If I dont sell any of my stakes, atleast I save up some money to buy into a $25 tournament

And on average, how many people playing at first (for the ticket itself) and at second (with pool of 9500 dollars) tournaments? 10, 20, 30? Will be glad for response.

It depends on the prizepool. Most of the time its around 5 guaranteed tickets max but if alot actually join the satellites then the prizepool might be enough for another tickets

P.S: Because i've played myself a lot of free and paid tournaments on SwC and i never saw a reason to fight for a ticket.

There is no. Its just preference

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Globb0 (OP)
Legendary

Free spirit

View Profile
December 05, 2020, 10:00:28 AM

There is no. Its just preference

No, for me its more like necessity. It would be lovely to have too much money and just go straight to the 100$ entry $1M games.

ofc IK want to be playing there for the prizes. So satellites is a good option to keep down cost and practice big game skills.

Again I know its not the same commitment or skill level in the sat from some players as in  the real thing. I keep that I mind and use it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: