Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:35:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 [550] 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046662 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 03:55:48 AM

i am scratching my head on how Altquick works these deals?

Are they like localbitcoin and independent dealers list lots for trade at individualized rates/bank of choice?

That lot of 7400kg!  Who's that!?!!

Altquick is an awesome concept and as you see above it allows you to directly trade in bank account dollars ... plus they have divisions in Taiwan and India and likely more in the future ... so this means UNO has the opportunity to pioneer the 'Alt for fiat' territory ... globally.  

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
RDDRocket

Activity: 272
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:37:20 AM

I had never even heard of Altquick before now. That's a massive chunk of coin over there. I'll assume that when UNO climbs just a bit, that chunk will move and be sold elsewhere.
Krypto Superdog

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 09:30:57 PM

massive chunk indeed; I can't imagine who would list that much Un for sale at under $2/kg.  has anyone ever tried a small, test transaction with them?

The rarest and fairest...Unobtanium
uRbd8HQKzKGTntYTHagHqKz25SaSaUuLzZ
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:47:33 PM

It appears they are interested in selling a minimum amount, so the smallest purchase to test with would be about 6k. Too rich for my blood. On that platform though? Does altquick have that type of market? Wouldn't it be something if that was cryptsy trying to sell all those Uno lol. My guess is a wolong patsy who got stuck holding the bag. I love Uno and all but to amass so much of it.. is there anyway to see a wallet somewhere? Maybe we can trace where such a sum of coins originated from. It is a hell of a lot of weight to throw around all at once for whatever reason.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
RDDRocket

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 11:53:25 PM

It appears they are interested in selling a minimum amount, so the smallest purchase to test with would be about 6k. Too rich for my blood. On that platform though? Does altquick have that type of market? Wouldn't it be something if that was cryptsy trying to sell all those Uno lol. My guess is a wolong patsy who got stuck holding the bag. I love Uno and all but to amass so much of it.. is there anyway to see a wallet somewhere? Maybe we can trace where such a sum of coins originated from. It is a hell of a lot of weight to throw around all at once for whatever reason.

I think it's scarier to look early on in the blockchain and see users that were mining thousands. Really, anyone with ASICS could have stealth amassed like 15-20k UNO if they really tried to, and maybe they've never sold any of it, and kept it in a bunch of wallets.

natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 11:59:40 PM

Ya I'd really like to see Altquick UNO volume history. Just so you guys know, that massive chunk on Altquick has been there for a while, at least a few months, but I'm fairly sure that it used to be listed for a higher price.

natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 12:12:55 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 12:26:46 AM by natmccoy

I think it's scarier to look early on in the blockchain and see users that were mining thousands. Really, anyone with ASICS could have stealth amassed like 15-20k UNO if they really tried to, and maybe they've never sold any of it, and kept it in a bunch of wallets.

I don't find that scary. Most of the top 100 addresses haven't changed in over a year, and if Cryptoid displayed info about the top 1000 addresses I imagine many of those have been dormant for quite some time as well. That leads me to believe that many of the early mined coins have been forgotten about or won't sell until the price is very high (If they didn't try to sell at 0.025 then they must be waiting for 0.04+). Extrapolating yearly volume and the amount of mobile coinage, it's safe to assume that most of the tradeable coins have changed hands over the last couple of years. That leaves us with about 70% dormant and 30% held by active individuals with a vested interest in UNO.

I've gotten so incredibly deep into this by now that my investment strategy will take one of two paths. 1) Value does not improve for months or years while I continue to increase my holdings. After 1, 5 or 10 years I could have 10%-30% of all coins and personally dry up the available supply significantly. Or 2) Price naturally increases in the next few months and I am able to sell high and buy back lower.

Unfortunately I've encountered a brutal downswing at the poker tables so my buying will have to slow down for the rest of the year until I return to a personal ATH. So it's up to you guys to sponge up those loose coins, I'd really like to see those Bittrex walls eaten, that's our biggest resistance now that the Cryptsy sell side has weakened. BTW: Cryptsy wallet down to 14.88%, we are doing such an awesome job at shrinking it, I'm very happy with that situation. Remember, it was 20% just a couple of months ago, so 10,000 coins or $15,000 were moved to personal wallets over the last several weeks.

I love you guys, I'm really happy to have you here in this community. Please maintain your strength and optimism, UNO has superbly strong technicals but ultimately the strength lies in its supporters.

RDDRocket

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 01:46:43 AM

I don't find that scary. Most of the top 100 addresses haven't changed in over a year, and if Cryptoid displayed info about the top 1000 addresses I imagine many of those have been dormant for quite some time as well. That leads me to believe that many of the early mined coins have been forgotten about or won't sell until the price is very high (If they didn't try to sell at 0.025 then they must be waiting for 0.04+). Extrapolating yearly volume and the amount of mobile coinage, it's safe to assume that most of the tradeable coins have changed hands over the last couple of years. That leaves us with about 70% dormant and 30% held by active individuals with a vested interest in UNO.

I've gotten so incredibly deep into this by now that my investment strategy will take one of two paths. 1) Value does not improve for months or years while I continue to increase my holdings. After 1, 5 or 10 years I could have 10%-30% of all coins and personally dry up the available supply significantly. Or 2) Price naturally increases in the next few months and I am able to sell high and buy back lower.

Unfortunately I've encountered a brutal downswing at the poker tables so my buying will have to slow down for the rest of the year until I return to a personal ATH. So it's up to you guys to sponge up those loose coins, I'd really like to see those Bittrex walls eaten, that's our biggest resistance now that the Cryptsy sell side has weakened. BTW: Cryptsy wallet down to 14.88%, we are doing such an awesome job at shrinking it, I'm very happy with that situation. Remember, it was 20% just a couple of months ago, so 10,000 coins or $15,000 were moved to personal wallets over the last several weeks.

I love you guys, I'm really happy to have you here in this community. Please maintain your strength and optimism, UNO has superbly strong technicals but ultimately the strength lies in its supporters.

Hopefully things pick back up for you soon. I'd say you have enough UNO to not sweat it, just hold onto it. We're slowly garnering attention and more marketspace for the solid and fairly stable coin that we've become, plus great community to boot. I like everyone here and how level headed it is in the UNO group. Who knows where we'll end up in a few years, but I'd like to think we're about to start our slight uptick this next year.
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2015, 02:20:15 AM

@nat your strategy sounds a lot like my strategy.

it would be good to see more trades on trex so we don't trip the warning there.
just 2 btc buys it to 0053

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:33:14 AM

Thanks Rocket. Unfortunately until the value is rising I will continue to sweat it. While I'm aware that I'm only a small component of the Unobtanium market ecosystem, even an increase in buying power of 5% can be the difference between falling & rising.

I encourage others to look at this from a similar perspective. In this system small inputs have a chance of tipping the balance and triggering far-reaching consequences. One more person putting $100 into UNO per month could alter our future significantly.

Yeah Fallingknife, I'm very glad that you have a similar strategy. With the minuscule inflation rate, low market cap and a few committed individuals putting 1-20% of their income into UNO, it will be almost impossible for it not to increase in value over the coming years and decades.

Zelig

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:19:23 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 04:35:18 AM by Zelig

Hopefully things pick back up for you soon. I'd say you have enough UNO to not sweat it, just hold onto it. We're slowly garnering attention and more marketspace for the solid and fairly stable coin that we've become, plus great community to boot. I like everyone here and how level headed it is in the UNO group. Who knows where we'll end up in a few years, but I'd like to think we're about to start our slight uptick this next year.

Concur.  I'm holding steady and contemplating ... numbers ...

Z

P.S. Unbelievable.  I remembered my password to Bittrex.  Haven't been on that site in months.  

... seems foreign.  But then, I log onto Cryptsy about once a week and it too, seems foreign.  

Anyway... what was that about sell walls on Bittrex?

Oh yeah... just took a look at my "Cryptsy Points"... Can't remember when I last cashed them in.  Think I got a nickel worth of BTC.  They're presently worth 2 cents worth of BTC, i.e. 4,647 Satoshis !

BTC: uK4fe8Yt4S5oytjqoLJzFgmUfQquWiK4jP
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 04:41:24 AM

Hey Zelig, glad to see you here for your weekly visit.

Maybe they're not technically "walls", just the lowest large sell orders between our 4 crypto exchanges. 297 coins for sale to 0.0048.

If you would like to be able to quickly decide between Cryptsy and Bittrex for your regular buys just make a CrypTrader account, add the UNO markets, click on "depth" for both exchanges, then add it to your bookmark bar. Poof, just click on your new Cryptrader button and you see the order books for both exchanges. Unfortunately they don't offer Bleutrade or Cryptopia info but most of the action happens on Bittrex and Cryptsy anyway.

Cheers!

Zelig

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 05:30:55 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 06:37:22 AM by Zelig

Maybe they're not technically "walls", just the lowest large sell orders between our 4 crypto exchanges. 297 coins for sale to 0.0048.

If you would like to be able to quickly decide between Cryptsy and Bittrex for your regular buys just make a CrypTrader account, add the UNO markets, click on "depth" for both exchanges, then add it to your bookmark bar. Poof, just click on your new Cryptrader button and you see the order books for both exchanges. Unfortunately they don't offer Bleutrade or Cryptopia info but most of the action happens on Bittrex and Cryptsy anyway.

Cheers!

Thanks for the tip.  Between posts I made my weekly UNO buy on Cryptsy.  Removing 19 from the Cryptsy wallet.

Z

There is a coin
... a very very very very special coin

It is all about psychology ...

Unobtanium ...

It is a psychopath coin ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOXnOdTBJco

Zelig

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 08:44:15 AM

Cheers!

Thanks for the tip.  Between posts I made my weekly UNO buy on Cryptsy.  Removing 19 from the Cryptsy wallet.

Z

There is a coin

Unobtanium ...

Plus this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvMFhYMVawk

Z

natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 09:16:24 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 11:40:43 AM by natmccoy

Just saw an awesome statement on reddit: "bitcoin is not a get-rich-quick scheme, fiat is the get-poor-slow scheme"

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3so5zk/its_not_that_bitcoin_is_a_get_rich_quick_scheme/

natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:39:19 AM

Did some rockchain exploring for the hard data:

In the last 3 months, the Cryptsy wallet has shrunk by 28.1%, 11,420 coins worth $16,800 were removed, 5.8% of outstanding coins.

Round of Applause

That has been a very successful community effort. Let's keep chipping away at it.

RDDRocket

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:12:14 PM

Cheers!

Z

There is a coin

Unobtanium ...

This Fyrstikken guy is pretty funny. I remember watching this after it first came out.

So the goal of this next year.. take another 10% of those coins out of Cryptsy.
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 11:38:10 PM

Comkort is still listed at unobtanium.uno. It doesn't look like coins-e exists either and that is still listed.

That just looks bad. I contacted LearnMiner about it once a few months ago but maybe I should try again. Does anyone else have access to that website? It could use a few updates.

FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 12:30:59 AM

I was able to remove Comkort from the website.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 12:54:17 AM

That's great FallingKnife, thanks.

Pages: « 1 ... 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 [550] 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: