Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 [589] 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046631 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:09:16 AM

Just found another new exchange with UNO.

https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=UNO/BTC

The engrish is not sending me trust signals. I hope for the best for all who trade there. Maybe they'll become Uno's top market. Just be wary until they develop a rep, and then be wary.

Exchange IP resolves to a hosting provider in France. Have never heard of this place before myself.

Never heard of France?  Lovely place.  Good food.  Pretty women.  Lot's of crypto experience:  the Mt. Gox guy was French!
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:21:37 AM

Great discussion everyone, thanks for the reading material.

RE: 'Monetization' of the test net. Disregarding intentions or effects, a dev could run a test requiring a million transactions for about $10 worth of Proto. I'm sure the community would even donate those funds if the dev didn't want to foot the bill. At this point the value is so minimal that it shouldn't affect testing, though I understand the argument on principal & pragmatically if it ever became valuable. For now its just another little thing that makes UNO unique. I made a post with more details and calculations a few months back but I don't feel like digging it up now.

RE: That new exchange. Ya...that looks like a clunky monstrosity. I won't be sending any money there, but it could always improve over time.

RE: The markets
It's nearly the 1-year anniversary of the peak of the last pump, been mostly a consistent slide downward but we've leveled off the last 30-days at ~0.003-0.0033.

RE: Only 20 people holding 50% Sounds like the U.S. economy to me, (& maybe every other country, idk). I think that's fine, as long as those 20 individuals are somewhat committed to this project long-term then that helps to form a stable foundation. While the traders ride the yearly waves & small-scale 5% profit opportunities, those 20 people keep the ship afloat near the end of long slides. Dozens or hundreds of other coins experience complete abandonment, moving from $1,000,000 to $3,000, get de-listed from exchanges (URO) & finally the blockchain & networks fall apart (Craigscoin). That happens because there are no core supporters, no group waiting to purchase every available coin when the price falls toward that critical $20,000-$100,000 range. Feathercoin, Earthcoin & even Auroracoin all seem to have some core group of investors who will likely keep the train rolling for years. It seems to me that UNO will always have that, maybe in a stronger way due to several factors. Regardless of what role we have in the world 10 years from now, I'm comfortable with our little ecosystem for now, & that's why I've essentially 'pledged' my support over the next few years.

Zelig

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:32:08 AM

I appreciate the thoughtful discussion here.

Bitcoin is one experiment in cryptocurrency. Unobtanium is another.  
The shared technology for sovereign currencies is ink on paper, yet they are each different in terms of inflation, policy, distribution and the economies that back them.  And there are lots of them. Many of them failed throughout history.

Some people think there is only a need for one cryptocurrency, and that it should be Bitcoin.  By extension, those folks probably also think there is need for only one sovereign currency. Perhaps there is no practical or "innovative" use for any currency other than the US Dollar.  China and Russia should just give up and use USD. Euro block has problems so just use USD.  Canada, no need for your alternate dollar. Britain, stop printing pound sterling. There is no need for any of it.

For thoughtful people who care about inflation and distribution, then Uno is perhaps an interesting experiment.  There is nothing that is being built for Bitcoin that could not be transferred to any other cryptocurrency if an opportunity should warrant it.

Just because the world already has the US Dollar doesn't mean I don't see a place for Bitcoin.
In the same vein, just because the world has one cryptocurrency experiment, doesn't mean that others can't be interesting.

UNO is not the same as Bitcoin (just as a printed US dollar bill is not the same as an Australian dollar).  Though the tech is the same, their characteristics are different.

We are still very, very early in the cryptocurrency era. It truly has not even yet begun. A $6 billion marketcap is practically zero when measured against the USD.  250k cap is also zero.  I don't know what or if anything is going to come of Bitcoin or Unobtanium, but I still want both experiments to continue.  And to the extent that this community backs Uno and gives itself a tiny bit of sovereignty from those that run Bitcoin... that is also interesting to me.

Bitcoin could truly be an universal currency.  And, in that sense, how many of those do you need?  Having multiple universal currencies kinda reduces their universal-ness (doesn't it).    

Z

I don't know how many we need.  But is it perfect?  Is this all we need?  Are 10 minute blocks just fine?  Is the inflation rate for Bitcoin absolutely perfect? Is it always perfect for everyone, everywhere, for all time and no further experimentation is required?  Is the technology settled? Who will decide? Chinese miners?  You have a lot more say about what goes on in this community than in Bitcoin. Or the US Dollar.  

UNO is an experiment.  Bitcoin is an experiment. They are similar in some ways and different in others.

When we have one world government, one law for everyone, then we will have our universal currency.  To issue any kind of token or currency is the ability to exercise sovereignty. Of course that's why the Europeans have the Euro, and the Canadians have their dollar.  That's also why Cryptostan has UNO and other cryptocurrencies.  Bitcoin is not perfect, and its not finished. Its vulnerabilities are becoming clearer.  And if Wall Street and venture capitalists and governments and those Facebook twins (forget their names) are going to take over Bitcoin, then its not a bad thing if they disover that the water can run someplace else. I don't know if it will run to Uno, but I still think UNO is an interesting experiment in its own right. The longer it continues, the more interesting it becomes to me.

The point I'm trying to make... there's no need for Bitcoin fanbois to hate on UNO or other cryptocurrencies.  Each will eventually succeed or fail on their own, just like Bitcoin.   This is all experiment, and these are still the earliest days of the experiment. Bitcoin might very well end up being the only global cryptocurrency. How convenient that would be for governments all over the world: one throat to choak.    It certainly might, but I don't think its entitled to just because it was first.  It could end up that we discover that Bitcoin or Unobtanum is exactly what the world does not need, thank God one of the 1000 other experiments out there was absolutely the right one. We'll see.

Good points, FK.  Thank you for the thoughtful responses to my posts this weekend.

I'm in for the long haul with this UN experiment, as well.

Z

BTC: uK4fe8Yt4S5oytjqoLJzFgmUfQquWiK4jP
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:05:10 AM

change of subject
in the spirit of the new year

let's list the major and minor goals/agenda of 2016
note we are on Chinese time tables Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 11:08:49 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2016, 07:11:47 PM by BitcoinNational

part A

I don't like complicated plans. I am a simple man.

Step 1.  Don't die.
Step 2.  Thrive

Knife's objective is working.  Would call this part A. of the 2016 plan ... survival shift to thrival!

part B

mission: if you like NOTE, RDD, POT, CBX, DMD, GMC, CLAM, BLK, GLD, SXC, CANN, LTC, DOGE, DOT, FTC, POP, or dozens of others look at trading on cryptopia in non-btc pairs, preferable find a coin you like and establish a healthy UNO based market

also don't forget uno/ltc doge/uno on bleu

also you can use SAFECEX and SHAPESHIFT to direct trade also

part C
Starting Spring 2016

1. another exchange listing(s) 1 china exchange, and maybe polo, and whatever else seems a clear good choice.  For now we need to knock on yobits door, but I am not impressed with their inability to compile a known good code, that at least 10+ other professional crypto platforms have set up without issue.  Also might be best to just step back from the exchanges and wait for them to clean up and shape up.  There is not a single prefect exchange at the moment.  All of them have some issues they need to deal with.  And new players may enter the picture.

ideally: btc38, bitebi9, and yobit listings all give access to Chinese markets

a) CHINA
https://www.yuanbaohui.com/coins
jubi
btc38

b) US DOLLAR professional market

2.  Formal market plans.  New Websites.  Improve the old websites.  ad campaigns/adverts.  subsidiary coins.

3.  Crypto 2.0 applications and Multi Sig apps.

4.  Formal Divisions of Labor, more 'official' team members.

5.  UNO Mall, there might be simple a way to make it happen, but if you have any product to sell online, there is an easy way.

Part D

This is not to say you can't do something on your own.  Volunteerism no permission needed.

Part E
GOALS by end of 2016
a) trade options on NXT, BTS, XCP ... 2.0 etc.
b) more Devs/Talent joining the ranks
c) core-tain-ium ... solid reserves 'buyers of last resort team' backing UNO ... on the public record
d) year 2020 plan outlined
e) liquidity services
f) SHA-256 miner pool expansion
g) Debit Card https://www.loaddebitcard.com/welcome.php  DONE
h) Phone Card link?
i) monitor project https://chainz.cryptoid.info/uno/address.dws?202946.htm #URAN
ii) monitor project  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.msg13036560#msg13036560 mccoy wallet trackr
j) +200 'active' trading pairs  currently 129 trade pairs known http://saldigi.info/coin/uno
k) bullion trade services
l) bullion vault services
m) fiat trade/vault services
n) blockchain TX data services
o) multicoin community joint venture operation
p) faucets http://uno.bleufaucet.com/ rain_tip chat topia
q) http://cointelegraph.com/tags/unobtanium# << MORE media articles / vids
r) rss feeds https://www.coinhills.com/market/uno/ << MORE
s)
t)
u)
v) https://github.com/Cryptodog (joint venture w/ doge)
w)
x)
-
y
z

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:59:06 PM

Just found another new exchange with UNO.

https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=UNO/BTC

The engrish is not sending me trust signals. I hope for the best for all who trade there. Maybe they'll become Uno's top market. Just be wary until they develop a rep, and then be wary.

Exchange IP resolves to a hosting provider in France. Have never heard of this place before myself.

Never heard of France?  Lovely place.  Good food.  Pretty women.  Lot's of crypto experience:  the Mt. Gox guy was French!

I believe it was rather obvious I was referring to the exchange and not the country. I prefer Latinas myself, they bother to shower and shave every now and again.

btw congrats on making blockchain history. http://bitcoinstrings.com/blk00438.txt

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:05:29 AM

I love your goal list B.N. I tried to find your previous list a while ago but it takes forever to sift through this forum, even when looking through only your posts. Anyway, keep that handy & we'll tackle some of those.

This Chinese site seems to have a lot of volume, worth an e-mail at least. https://www.yuanbaohui.com/coins

siameze
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:35:50 PM

KeepKey: compatible with altcoin wallets (so the manufacturer claims) Product listing on Amazon

Has anyone here used on of these? I may try to obtain one to see how well they work. I'm just not too impressed with ledger as it currently stands.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:13:49 PM

I haven't used one but I'm interested, I would really like a hardware wallet for my UNO.

Bittrex was updated yesterday. Lots of analysis features for the charts & a fancy home page, I guess they're based in Seattle? 

learminer

Activity: 559

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:35:54 PM

I haven't used one but I'm interested, I would really like a hardware wallet for my UNO.

Bittrex was updated yesterday. Lots of analysis features for the charts & a fancy home page, I guess they're based in Seattle? 
Do the new charts work properly for you? I can't switch between time scales, only the default 30m works. The charting tools look nice, but are worthless unless I can adjust the charts as I like and data won't load when scrolling or zooming. At least the new Javascript seems to be more optimized, my browser slows down much less frequently now.

learminer

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:45:52 PM

KeepKey: compatible with altcoin wallets (so the manufacturer claims) Product listing on Amazon

Has anyone here used on of these? I may try to obtain one to see how well they work. I'm just not too impressed with ledger as it currently stands.
I couldn't find any reliable info about that. There is code in their git that references Dogecoin, Namecoin and a few others, but that is actually code from Trezor they're using. Isn't Trezor supposed to be compatible with most Altcoins as long as an Electrum-wallet exists? Never tried it, so I'm asking. I'd also be interested in a UNO compatible hardware wallet...

worth

Activity: 558

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 11:45:30 PM

Do the new charts work properly for you? I can't switch between time scales, only the default 30m works. The charting tools look nice, but are worthless unless I can adjust the charts as I like and data won't load when scrolling or zooming. At least the new Javascript seems to be more optimized, my browser slows down much less frequently now.

Their new site version is a work in progress so it'll probably be working soon, but you might join their slack
http://slack.bittrex.com
and give them feedback about issues to make sure they know about them and fix them.

siameze
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 01:32:12 AM

I couldn't find any reliable info about that. There is code in their git that references Dogecoin, Namecoin and a few others, but that is actually code from Trezor they're using. Isn't Trezor supposed to be compatible with most Altcoins as long as an Electrum-wallet exists? Never tried it, so I'm asking. I'd also be interested in a UNO compatible hardware wallet...

I finally got around to looking at their github, learminer is correct: https://github.com/keepkey/python-keepkey  they use a modified version of trezor's software so it wouldn't be too far a stretch to make it work with the existing UNO electrum wallet.

I am still trying to avoid the SPV wallet route, so back to the lab.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
learminer

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:12:46 AM

Their new site version is a work in progress so it'll probably be working soon, but you might join their slack
http://slack.bittrex.com
and give them feedback about issues to make sure they know about them and fix them.

Well it was in beta for a while but sure, bugs happen. They were able to fix it pretty quickly though, all seems well now.

coaex

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 11:52:22 AM

Easter Egg Promotion - Only at Bitcointalk!
Total of USD 100 Gold & Silver FREE Coupon

We are giving away 20 pieces of USD 5 worth of free coupon for the next 2 days to be used in your orders at Coaex Precious Metals!

Conditions
-The coupon code will be valid until 12.02.2016 09:00 GMT.
-No minimum purchase is required.
-The coupon code can be combined with the other coupon codes, such as “free500” coupon for free worldwide shipping.
-One person is eligible for only one coupon code.
-Full Members and up without negative trust rating is eligible for the promotion.
-The coupon codes will be distributed as first come, first served basis. It’s limited with 20!
-We don’t ship to South America at the moment, therefore residents in these countries are not eligible for this promotion.
-In order to apply, you just need to post this message to our Bitcointalk thread: “I would like to apply for EEPROMO / [your country]”.
For example: “I would like to apply for EEPROMO / United States.”
Here is our Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420070.0

We will PM the coupon code once we finish checking your eligibility for the promotion (~15-30 mins).

UNO is accepted at Coaex Precious Metals.

Enjoy!

Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 12:19:09 PM

Easter Egg Promotion - Only at Bitcointalk!
Total of USD 100 Gold & Silver FREE Coupon

We are giving away 20 pieces of USD 5 worth of free coupon for the next 2 days to be used in your orders at Coaex Precious Metals!

Conditions
-The coupon code will be valid until 12.02.2016 09:00 GMT.
-No minimum purchase is required.
-The coupon code can be combined with the other coupon codes, such as “free500” coupon for free worldwide shipping.
-One person is eligible for only one coupon code.
-Full Members and up without negative trust rating is eligible for the promotion.
-The coupon codes will be distributed as first come, first served basis. It’s limited with 20!
-We don’t ship to South America at the moment, therefore residents in these countries are not eligible for this promotion.
-In order to apply, you just need to post this message to our Bitcointalk thread: “I would like to apply for EEPROMO / [your country]”.
For example: “I would like to apply for EEPROMO / United States.”
Here is our Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420070.0

We will PM the coupon code once we finish checking your eligibility for the promotion (~15-30 mins).

UNO is accepted at Coaex Precious Metals.

Enjoy!

Well this is good news! I will check out the site and thread later, always love a good purveyor of PM's.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:14:54 PM

I have purchased from Coaex before with Uno and would do it again  Cool

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 12:32:47 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 03:58:30 PM by BitcoinNational

Happy to see "UNO is accepted at Coaex Precious Metals"
Coaex has been around for some time and as far as I know has a stellar reputation.

What is UNO?

The idea is always evolving.  That said "Store-of-Value" is the central concept and vision, has been for 2 years and don't seeing it straying from that principle idea.

I just wrote on the TIER ONE of crypto ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1360699
I am granting 10 coins can hold that honour (someday) ... today I would say it is in reality BTC BTC BTC BTC ETH LTC and that's it.

So we are not striving for T1 this year or next, but after that who knows.

We are gunning for a stable price basis ... I thought we might have solid ground @$500k ... but am happy with $200k as bedrock.  There will be peaks, but the goal is the ability to back up known/declared price basis.

How?  Not by centralized management.  No ... you want that product see Stellar or Ripple (90% centralized capital) ... yet UNO gets constantly called a small whale club ... lolz.  The coins were mined fair and traded fair.  And is probably one of the most honestly transparently priced crypto products in the Top100.   And I am willing to pay a small bounty if someone can make a solid argument that there are any better coins along the line of a fair sov.

UNO is a DAC, and the main job is just managing the market cap via a decentralized management team whilst also providing some liquidity and convertibility to bullion or other crypto assets.  And we already do that!  See Coaex or Cryptopia Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 02:24:53 PM

*note #numero #uno  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103

Alt-Currencies Accepted For Payment
(Price will be converted using current BTC/ALT Market Price)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:12:08 AM

Someone bought $1,400 of UNO on Bittrex today, the other exchanges closely followed. 

Pages: « 1 ... 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 [589] 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: