Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 [590] 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046632 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 03:23:11 AM

Someone bought $1,400 of UNO on Bittrex today, the other exchanges closely followed. 
There's a lot of demand today for precious assets like $UNO and AU

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/investing/gold/12151770/Investors-go-bananas-for-gold-bars-as-global-stock-markets-tumble.html

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:56:31 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 04:08:25 AM by BitcoinNational

Base Pair Report

57.76747700 UNO traded for RDD
Start, and Maza also trading +1UNO

Not bad!

BullionByPost, Britain's biggest online gold dealer, said it has already taken record-day sales of £5.6m as traders pile into gold following fears the world is on the brink of another financial crisis.

maybe https://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/ might find interest in accepting UNO Smiley
if not sure coaex is able to ship to the UK no?  Tongue

the 1yr Au chart is stunning ... from bottom to top in weeks.
https://cloud.highcharts.com/show/yfymod

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
learminer

Activity: 559
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:57:38 AM

I mentioned two pages back how there's a lot of low hanging fruit in the Bittrex orderbooks. Guess someone finally saw them and couldn't resist. Cheesy

natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:12:50 PM

We need a bot to manage the Cryptopia UNO/alt markets.

1-5% spread that fluctuates based on UNO/BTC & alt/BTC prices at Cryptopia. It can arbitrage directly or just play the spread.

That would make every UNO market appealing & liquid.

That should be our top priority at the moment.

Maurice_WJ113

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:04:51 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 08:18:53 PM by Maurice_WJ113

Hello,

Yesterday evening I sent some UNO to Bittrex. I used the deposit address they supplied: ug7iuGuwGVZsqDrdADSnsz3XrKKr26Ff5D

As of now, about 20 hours later, is still hasn't shown in pending deposits. Strangely, when I check that address on the blockchain explorer, it seems to be a very old, unused address, last transaction being 2014. This is the only address available for deposit into Bittrex.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this or can enlighten me as to where those coins may be. Btw, I am using the latest wallet.

Thanks a bunch.
learminer

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:04:26 PM

Hello,

Yesterday evening I sent some UNO to Bittrex. I used the deposit address they supplied: ug7iuGuwGVZsqDrdADSnsz3XrKKr26Ff5D

As of now, about 20 hours later, is still hasn't shown in pending deposits. Strangely, when I check that address on the blockchain explorer, it seems to be a very old, unused address, last transaction being 2014. This is the only address available for deposit into Bittrex.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this or can enlighten me as to where those coins may be. Btw, I am using the latest wallet.

Thanks a bunch.
Hi Maurice. Was you blockchain sync complete when you created the transaction, does it show up in the Transactions/Ledger tab of the wallet? If so what details does it give you when you double click (transaction ID, # of confirmations etc.)

Maurice_WJ113

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:16:30 PM

Hello,

Thanks a bunch.
Hi Maurice. Was you blockchain sync complete when you created the transaction, does it show up in the Transactions/Ledger tab of the wallet? If so what details does it give you when you double click (transaction ID, # of confirmations etc.)
Thanks learminer,

The sync was NOT complete when I sent them. They did show in the wallet though, and I've sent coins during syncing many times, I just make sure it's synced to the point of my last transaction. When I click on the transaction details, it just shows me the deposit address and says unconfirmed.
cryptapus

Activity: 626
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 09:38:15 PM

Hello,

Thanks a bunch.
Thanks learminer,

The sync was NOT complete when I sent them. They did show in the wallet though, and I've sent coins during syncing many times, I just make sure it's synced to the point of my last transaction. When I click on the transaction details, it just shows me the deposit address and says unconfirmed.

You may want to try the following steps.

1) Make sure you're using a wallet of at least version 0.10.0 or greater

2) Go to the console and use "dumpwallet" to dump the wallet to a file

3) Close the client, and move your wallet.dat someplace safe.

4) Restart the client, go to the console and run "importwallet <filename>" where filename is the file from step 2.

5) You should be back to having no pending transactions. Now you can try again.

website | PGP fingerprint: 692C 0756 E57D 2FA1 7601 3729 010B 717F 231C E7AA | BTC Address: 1CrYPTB1o7QWc8hXqBMP2LtAJh1VMtTFBh
learminer

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 10:32:23 PM

Hello,

Thanks a bunch.
Thanks learminer,

How many active connections do you have? If the transaction shows no ID it appears it has not even been submitted to the network.

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 11:57:24 PM

Hello,

Thanks a bunch.
Thanks learminer,

4) Restart the client, go to the console and run "importwallet <filename>" where filename is the file from step 2.

Alternatively use the -zapwallettx function if the following does not resolve your issue.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Maurice_WJ113

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 12:06:20 AM

Hello,

Thanks a bunch.
Thanks learminer,

Alternatively use the -zapwallettx function if the following does not resolve your issue.

Hey learminer, cryptapus, and siameze,

I really appreciate all of your help. So, I rechecked my transaction and there was indeed a transaction ID, but no confirms. I looked up the trans ID on the blockchain and it didn't exist. I next followed cryptapus's advice and dumped the keys, reimported the wallet, still no sign of confirms. Finally, I restarted my machine, and the transaction has now gone through Smiley I'm still not 100% sure what happened, but I really want to thank you guys for all your help!
Maurice
Zelig

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:25:36 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 09:09:36 AM by Zelig

Happy Friday, UNOverse ~ !

I was finally able to move some 771,000 MZC off of Cryptsy on Thursday.  

MZC price has been spiking in the 60 to 80 satoshi range.  Good news in MZC from Payu*.

Moved 500,000 MZC or so over to Bittrex.  Sold off nearly 400,000 and used the proceeds to buy 31 UN ~ ! (8.2 days worth of mining)  Bought 22.77204661 in a single transaction!

Z

* 2/12/2016
Press release
For immediate release
KGI Financial announced today a strategic partnership with the Netcoin Foundation as well as Payservices LLC to develop a Mazacoin based debit card, Retail point of sale services, Payroll services and Native American owned event ticketing service.
Netcoin is coming in to help with programing and coding alongside Mazacoin as well as other potential areas where we can team up to develop services for tribal nations to use for future growth and development non and into the future
One of the biggest hurdles for mazacoin was usage on a daily basis, this plan will help usher in easy to use Maza debit card readers for the Native American retail sector. These Maza debit cards can be serviced through a planned Maza Payroll services entity this partnership will allow KGI Financial and it's tribal clients to take full advantage of the power of Maza as a Inter tribal reserve currency.
Along with this plan comes the development of a Native American owned Event ticketing service. Currently purchasing of event tickets on the reservation can be difficult without a debit card for events off the reservation. KGI Financial is planning the development of Mazatixx, Mazatixx have plans to become the premier ticketing solution for Native and non Native events, Concerts, shows, Pow wows, and even Hotel/Resort Booking.
KGI is excited to begin this new chapter in Inter tribal financial services and look forward to even more Maza/tribal based services in the near future
Media Inquiries
Mazacoin/KGI Financial
Payu Harris
payu@maza-online.com
Netcoin Foundation
Bryan Dorian
bwdoreian@me.com

BTC: uK4fe8Yt4S5oytjqoLJzFgmUfQquWiK4jP
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:23:36 AM

Regarding my 'Cryptopia bot' comment on the previous page:

It's sort of funny but unfortunate, many of the results when I google ""cryptopia" "tradebot"" or ""cryptopia" "trade bot"" are nearly year-old posts by the UNO community.

If I knew anything about programming maybe I could get one of the many trade bots out there to work with Cryptopia, but I'm useless without a convenient UI. Maybe there's hope of CAT creating Cryptopia functionality.

A trade bot applied to the Cryptopia UNO/alt markets would be tremendously helpful to this commodity. UNO should be a reliable entry/exit vector for every semi-liquid, reputable currency traded on Cryptopia.

The problem is that because the ALT/BTC prices & UNO/BTC prices can both vary somewhat significantly in a matter of hours or weeks, few people place tight orders on those markets for fear of waking up to having gotten a 'bad deal'. If we had 1,000 people watching each market then it would naturally regulate itself into a tight & accurate range, but we only have maybe a dozen people occasionally checking prices & placing orders, so they choose to place asks ~10% above current prices or bids ~10% below, resulting in ~20% spread which makes filling orders fairly unappealing, though it does happen. A bot however, can constantly regulate all of the markets 24 hours per day, making them very appealing to traders who would over time find themselves holding UNO not only for its speculative value but as a tool for their trading.

Even one of our most active UNO markets, RDD/UNO, disregarding the few $0.002 orders, you can sell $6 worth of RDD at a price of 0.000015 UNO, or you can buy it for 0.000022 UNO (even that order is only $0.25 worth), is that considered a 90% spread or a 45% spread? Either way it is a serious issue that we need to address, and once it is addressed we will see major, long-lasting benefits.

Now that the "Reduce the Mega-Wallet" campaign is over, or at least temporarily frozen, this is the cause that I will push for. BitcoinNational & others here have caused me to see the value in these markets but I now see how woefully inadequate they are despite their huge potential.

Cryptopia giving us this opportunity & us leaving it unattended and 'botless' is like a man inheriting a million dollars from his late grandfather and leaving it in a bank account that earns less interest than the rate of inflation.  

siameze
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 06:37:41 PM

Regarding my 'Cryptopia bot' comment on the previous page:

It's sort of funny but unfortunate, many of the results when I google ""cryptopia" "tradebot"" or ""cryptopia" "trade bot"" are nearly year-old posts by the UNO community.

If I knew anything about programming maybe I could get one of the many trade bots out there to work with Cryptopia, but I'm useless without a convenient UI. Maybe there's hope of CAT creating Cryptopia functionality.

A trade bot applied to the Cryptopia UNO/alt markets would be tremendously helpful to this commodity. UNO should be a reliable entry/exit vector for every semi-liquid, reputable currency traded on Cryptopia.

The problem is that because the ALT/BTC prices & UNO/BTC prices can both vary somewhat significantly in a matter of hours or weeks, few people place tight orders on those markets for fear of waking up to having gotten a 'bad deal'. If we had 1,000 people watching each market then it would naturally regulate itself into a tight & accurate range, but we only have maybe a dozen people occasionally checking prices & placing orders, so they choose to place asks ~10% above current prices or bids ~10% below, resulting in ~20% spread which makes filling orders fairly unappealing, though it does happen. A bot however, can constantly regulate all of the markets 24 hours per day, making them very appealing to traders who would over time find themselves holding UNO not only for its speculative value but as a tool for their trading.

Even one of our most active UNO markets, RDD/UNO, disregarding the few $0.002 orders, you can sell $6 worth of RDD at a price of 0.000015 UNO, or you can buy it for 0.000022 UNO (even that order is only $0.25 worth), is that considered a 90% spread or a 45% spread? Either way it is a serious issue that we need to address, and once it is addressed we will see major, long-lasting benefits.

Now that the "Reduce the Mega-Wallet" campaign is over, or at least temporarily frozen, this is the cause that I will push for. BitcoinNational & others here have caused me to see the value in these markets but I now see how woefully inadequate they are despite their huge potential.

Cryptopia giving us this opportunity & us leaving it unattended and 'botless' is like a man inheriting a million dollars from his late grandfather and leaving it in a bank account that earns less interest than the rate of inflation.  

Check out this thread with this bot: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985660.0

I could see that sort of framework doing what you want, even though this one is designed as an arbitrage bot, he might be persuaded to make a custom plugin for cryptopia, though honestly I think a dedicated bot for cryptopia would be better.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:13:34 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 07:43:38 PM by natmccoy

Thank you Siameze. The link on page one that you bookmarked is also interesting. http://easybitinvesting.com/bitcoin-trading/trading-robots/

Zelig: I'm very glad you're on this ship with us.

Nice market action the last few days. I'm tossing a few litecoin into the LTC/UNO market on Bleutrade (don't usually hold LTC but I had some from selling another coin).

siameze
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 08:50:23 PM

Thank you Siameze. The link on page one that you bookmarked is also interesting. http://easybitinvesting.com/bitcoin-trading/trading-robots/

Nice market action the last few days. I'm tossing a few litecoin into the LTC/UNO market on Bleutrade (don't usually hold LTC but I had some from selling another coin).

arby.pl is a great little tool - using just that and a few lines of your favorite script language you can talk to API's.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:05:27 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2016, 11:58:10 PM by natmccoy

arby.pl is a great little tool - using just that and a few lines of your favorite script language you can talk to API's.

So it would require writing some lines of code that arby.pl references API data through then applies by talking back to the API. Something like "RDD/UNO:BID=RDD/BTC:BID*UNO/BTC:BID*0.95;changeIF{+/-5%}" (obviously it'd be more complex than that, just trying to grasp the basic concept). I suppose you'd also want it to size the orders relative to the orders on the other markets, and maybe place arbitraging trades after your order is filled.

The problem is that I know far too little (nothing) about coding to even have a 'favorite script language' & I spend about 80 hours a week in classes, working in a lab, or studying. Realistically, how many hours would it take me with "The idiots guide to: Python" to have an understanding adequate to create code like that?

siameze
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:12:54 PM

So it would require writing some lines of code that arby.pl references API data through then applies by talking back to the API. Something like "RDD/UNO:BID=RDD/BTC:BID*UNO/BTC:BID*0.95;changeIF{+/-5%}" (obviously it'd be more complex that than, just trying to grasp the basic concept). I suppose you'd also want it to size the orders relative to the orders on the other markets, and maybe place arbitraging trades after your order is filled.

The problem is that I know far too little (nothing) about coding to even have a 'favorite script language' & I spend about 80 hours a week in classes, working in a lab, or studying. Realistically, how many hours would it take me with "The idiots guide to: Python" to have an understanding adequate to create code like that?

Start here: https://www.python.org/about/gettingstarted/   Code academy also offers free courses if you can shoehorn it in your schedule. Python is a great way to get started - if you need a free shell to practice on I can hook you up. Wink

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
natmccoy
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 09:28:26 PM

Thank you Siameze, I can definitely do some shoehorning to make this happen. It will probably take a few months though, so in the meantime I encourage anyone else here to work on their own or convince another bot programmer to adapt theirs to work with Cryptopia.

learminer

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:27:19 PM

I guess a good step 1 would be a tool that gives you an easy way to visualice what the current "fair" price for sell and buy orders would be. Make that easier and a human being could start trading those markets without getting their brain all wrecked.

Pages: « 1 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 [590] 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: