Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:08:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 [668] 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046656 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:37:12 PM

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
UnklAdM

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:04:34 PM

My wallet has had 0 connections for over 3 days, I'm fairly certain cryptopia probably has same problem which is why it's down. what to do?

EDIT: Resolved! Thank you for whoever posted the list of nodes! I might as-well give you guys a tutorial on how to do it:

Thanks, worked here on Centos 7, QT wallet was 11 days behind.

- UnklAdM
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 08:28:58 PM

Zpool has a ton of hash right now and currently makes up the majority of the UNO network.
You can watch the blocks they are mining here:   https://www.zpool.ca/site/block?id=485

You can watch the overall UNO network here:  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/uno/#!extraction

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
Kingn56

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:54:14 PM

My wallet has had 0 connections for over 3 days, I'm fairly certain cryptopia probably has same problem which is why it's down. what to do?

EDIT: Resolved! Thank you for whoever posted the list of nodes! I might as-well give you guys a tutorial on how to do it:

Thanks, worked here on Centos 7, QT wallet was 11 days behind.

- UnklAdM

No problem, glad i could help. Smiley
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:04:44 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 02:03:04 PM by BitcoinNational

just thinking out loud ...

what if UNO became a regularly well traded coin on platforms like >> https://www.tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=DOGE&market=BTC

there literally can be 100s of them, that mostly just handle bot managed 'ping' trades.

trust is but brief, and they likely can establish automatic fill or kill features, and unfills are auto return deposit to sender.
note exchanges like these won't be the main markets (those require more trust and act like escrow middle men who hold deposits long term to bolster upper support and resistance);

these kind of micro markets will be tuned to the macro spot rate, if the market shifts, all eyes will refocus on the 'main' exchanges until some spot rate order is reestablished, and then buyers and sellers would return to a myriad of 'ping' trade markets.  

thus; more points of exchange ... decentralizing ... and less on deposit risk exposure.

*edited  

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 01:52:45 PM

what if UNO became a regularly well traded coin on platforms like >> https://www.tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=DOGE&market=BTC

there literal can be 100s of them, mostly bot managed 'ping' trades.

trust is but brief, and they likely can establish automatic fill or kill features, and auto return deposit to sender.
note exchanges like these won't be the main markets (those require more trust and act like escrow middle men who hold deposits long term to bolster upper support and resistance);

these kind of markets will be tuned to the spot rate, if the market shifts, all eyes will refocus on the 'main' exchanges until so spot rate order is reestablished, and then buyers and sellers would return to the 'ping' trade markets.  
Mkes sense to me.

Exchanges should offer a non-inflationary base trade option like UNO.  Why force users to trade all of their coins in highly inflationary cryptocurrencies?

We are probably at the point now where more UNO is lost to dust and carelessness each day than is replaced by mining. Just look at the age of some of those giant wallets on the richlist.

Nostr:
Kingn56

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:44:14 PM

there literal can be 100s of them, mostly bot managed 'ping' trades.

trust is but brief, and they likely can establish automatic fill or kill features, and auto return deposit to sender.

these kind of markets will be tuned to the spot rate, if the market shifts, all eyes will refocus on the 'main' exchanges until so spot rate order is reestablished, and then buyers and sellers would return to the 'ping' trade markets.  
Mkes sense to me.

Exchanges should offer a non-inflationary base trade option like UNO.  Why force users to trade all of their coins in highly inflationary cryptocurrencies?

We are probably at the point now where more UNO is lost to dust and carelessness each day than is replaced by mining. Just look at the age of some of those giant wallets on the richlist.

Indeed, the cryptsy coins might be exactly what we need to kickstart new people coming in and overall the coins price going up!
RDDRocket

Activity: 272
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:11:42 PM

I actually believe that many of those wallets that are over a year old, some nearly 3 years old, are long term holders that are probably BTC whales and they want to see UNO long-term over $100 a coin. Think about it. A whale doesn't care if he can snatch up a few thousand coins and forget about them when he was holding 100+ BTC when he bought those. $3-5k is nothing to a whale. So it just sits like cold bullion. Waiting.
Kingn56

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:41:02 PM

I actually believe that many of those wallets that are over a year old, some nearly 3 years old, are long term holders that are probably BTC whales and they want to see UNO long-term over $100 a coin. Think about it. A whale doesn't care if he can snatch up a few thousand coins and forget about them when he was holding 100+ BTC when he bought those. $3-5k is nothing to a whale. So it just sits like cold bullion. Waiting.

This is quite possible, I did some adding up and over 70K UNo has not been touched in 300+ days, with most being around 500-900days, if we add the 15k uno from cryptsy that is 85K uno gone from the market, if someone was to purchase a shit ton of uno the market would shoot up in price drastically, the people looking for flip/small profits only hold like 1-2K coins each and only a few of them exist, menaing it would be easy for a pump to deal with, we are in a good position for an upward price.
RDDRocket

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:42:11 PM

This is quite possible, I did some adding up and over 70K UNo has not been touched in 300+ days, with most being around 500-900days, if we add the 15k uno from cryptsy that is 85K uno gone from the market, if someone was to purchase a shit ton of uno the market would shoot up in price drastically, the people looking for flip/small profits only hold like 1-2K coins each and only a few of them exist, menaing it would be easy for a pump to deal with, we are in a good position for an upward price.

Nothing is required for the price to uptrend other than people buying up the coins for sale and placing higher bids.
Kingn56

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:52:02 AM

Nothing is required for the price to uptrend other than people buying up the coins for sale and placing higher bids.

Except for the majority of people in the altcoin community are simply looking for BTC profits, they don't care about the coin itself, luckily UNO has one of the strongest communities I've seen, but we still have our fair share of people who dump when price get's higher because their main goal is more BTC not more UNO.
RDDRocket

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:34:58 AM

I refer you to my previous post.

What you said is how trading works. A patient trader sells a commodity when it is high, holds cash (BTC in this case) waits it out, and can then buy more of whichever commodities at the right time. For example with UNO, a couple years ago I personally sold some UNO for more than 10x the price it is currently. Today I hold a substantially higher amount of UNO.
Kingn56

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:14:01 PM

I refer you to my previous post.

What you said is how trading works. A patient trader sells a commodity when it is high, holds cash (BTC in this case) waits it out, and can then buy more of whichever commodities at the right time. For example with UNO, a couple years ago I personally sold some UNO for more than 10x the price it is currently. Today I hold a substantially higher amount of UNO.

I'm aware of that, i was more talking about the large percentage of people who are looking for purely BTC profits, they don't sell then buy back in to get more uno, they are abundant in every altcoin they see it pump up then withdraw the bitcoin and move on to the next coin.

EDIT: Also saw this article yesterday.
http://www.coindesk.com/judge-grants-cryptsy-lawsuit-class-action-status/
maki

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:32:06 AM

I like UNO in these prices.
It will be here a long time yet. 

I watch some of the boys here dump out.  I think it is a good time to buy back in now.

I collect and trade rare and lost cryptocurrencies and blockchains.
Prefer fair launch/no premine, pre-2014 coins.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:28:21 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 05:00:11 AM by BitcoinNational

I think maki deserves the title:

Sir Maki LERFCC
Leading Expert on rare and fair coins (crypto currencies)

----
Status    Currency    Block Height    Connections    Last Update    Last Checked    Notice
Blocked    BTC    427011    8    66 minutes    Sat Aug 27 2016 11:53:58 GMT+0700

rex is calling BTC a blocked network ... LOLZ

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Zelig

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:16:51 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 06:49:51 AM by Zelig

I think maki deserves the title:

Sir Maki LERFCC
Leading Expert on rare and fair coins (crypto currencies)

----
Status    Currency    Block Height    Connections    Last Update    Last Checked    Notice
Blocked    BTC    427011    8    66 minutes    Sat Aug 27 2016 11:53:58 GMT+0700

rex is calling BTC a blocked network ... LOLZ

Happy Friday, UNOverse ~ !

+ 13.5258498 UN This evening  (Thank you, Bittrex traders)

Hope all is well in your UNOverse ~ !

Z

It's rare, it's fair ... what's in your wallet ?  

BTC: uK4fe8Yt4S5oytjqoLJzFgmUfQquWiK4jP
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 01:52:23 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 02:03:15 PM by FallingKnife

Whoa, there is serious hash on UNO right now. UNO is currently at 1.7 PHS.  (1,700 THS).  
The highest difficulty I've ever seen for a UNO block is in block 826747:  205M.

It could be a bounce from low difficulty that will settle down soon, but still nice to see. I just hope it stays up above 1 PHS consistently.

It looks like UNO was added by a new miner, mining to address uMoeRRBFLCvjz...

Lets hope this continues, and thank you, whoever you are! ID yourself and I'll be glad to add you to the OP and the Unobtanium.uno website.

Nostr:
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 10:33:49 PM

Good to see that UNO is still over 1.1 Petahash.

Nostr:
Kingn56

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:07:48 PM

Good to see that UNO is still over 1.1 Petahash.

Have you received any news recently from the cryptsy receiver?
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:47:40 AM

Whoa, there is serious hash on UNO right now. UNO is currently at 1.7 PHS.  (1,700 THS).  
The highest difficulty I've ever seen for a UNO block is in block 826747:  205M.

1205.105 TH/s
 50.1 M  diff

interesting to watch

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Pages: « 1 ... 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 [668] 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: