Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 07:23:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 [682] 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 ... 788 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNO] Unobtanium Info & Discussion - Merge Mine w/BTC! - Update NOW to qt 0.11.5  (Read 1046692 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 09:01:30 AM

conf file please put !!!!

get the addnodes from the blockchain ... it is online

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 09:51:46 PM

How many more nodes do we need to buy?

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 02:46:06 AM

Bittrex has suffered a . . . Security Thingey:

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/792873067601022977

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/231701788
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 11:55:03 AM

Welcome back to the Top 100 Currencies, UNO!

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 12:03:53 PM

Interesting. I wonder if they have inadvertently created a market for Bittrex accounts created before October 31th, 2016.

Personally I already have several accounts, because there are days I simply don't want to give away my influence in certain Bittrex markets. I love their wallet transparency, but the result of that was to encourage traders to register multiple accounts to hide  their positions (its the same situation that caused Paul Vernon to lose all of his UNO).  I imagine this is very common among other active traders. It should remain a simple task for more experienced traders to simply wash/sell from account 1 to account 2 and easily circumvent those limits.

Where we've seen this strategy really get nasty is when alts are dumped deep for bitcoin, and then the btc used to purchase xmr or dash, then withdrawn. This is probably exactly what Paul Vernon was intending to do with UNO earlier this year, but he screwed up by moving a gigantic wallet to a single Bittrex address. Had he moved them to 10 different Bittrex accounts...

Nostr:
Kingn56

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 03:39:49 PM

Interesting. I wonder if they have inadvertently created a market for Bittrex accounts created before October 31th, 2016.

Personally I already have several accounts, because there are days I simply don't want to give away my influence in certain Bittrex markets. I love their wallet transparency, but the result of that was to encourage traders to register multiple accounts to hide  their positions (its the same situation that caused Paul Vernon to lose all of his UNO).  I imagine this is very common among other active traders. It should remain a simple task for more experienced traders to simply wash/sell from account 1 to account 2 and easily circumvent those limits.

Where we've seen this strategy really get nasty is when alts are dumped deep for bitcoin, and then the btc used to purchase xmr or dash, then withdrawn. This is probably exactly what Paul Vernon was intending to do with UNO earlier this year, but he screwed up by moving a gigantic wallet to a single Bittrex address. Had he moved them to 10 different Bittrex accounts...

Luckily it was not bittrex that was compromised they are just taking precautions due to all of the recent database dumps.
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 04:49:34 AM

conf file please put !!!!

Community Sponsored Nodes
These nodes are sponsored and managed by known members of the UNO community.

addnode=52.64.127.231   Sydney, Australia, sponsored by 'D L EX.' through 10/2/2017.
addnode=52.19.39.5       Ireland (W. Europe), sponsored by Anonymous through 10/4/2017
addnode=52.221.247.224  Singapore, sponsored by Bitcoin Charlie
addnode=52.57.77.14      Frankfurt, Germany, Sponsored by FallingKnife through 10/1/2017

Nostr:
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 04:56:19 AM

I said this exactly 2 years ago, and still believe it.

@FK

needs more promo like that. That's pretty good.
We need more education about the past dumps of the coinex stolen coins too because people don't know about that they can't interpret the charts correctly. If you don't know about that and look at 1-year-chart it looks pretty strange and a rise now and not before does not make the slightest sense if you would not have the info about coinex. But if you know that and know the coinex-selling stopped in July suddenly the chart makes very much sense. I think people are wary because they don't have that piece of information and the longtermcharts look strange to them. I think a lot of people would be more after uno if they were educated why the 1-year-chart looks so untypical.
Well, the issue with the charts is going to correct itself over time luckily.

A quote from a random person on the razor-thread:

Look at UNO over the last 2 months. Explain that rise when nothing ever has been done since wolong wrecked it.
coinex-trouble.

The more new tradehistory we have the less will all this be felt imo.
I agree, I'm not sure how long it will take some to get educated. The no inflation, fair launch, trade for AG / AU, Hedges, not to mention real people making up a great and supporting community.

It seems to me that most people are just trying to pump and dump to make a quick buck. The number of new coins should start going down as people wise up to the BS.

I have seen some new names here recently in our community, so that's always a great sign that the word is getting out. The turtle is the perfect analogy. Slow and steady. That's how true wealth is built. Stay the course ladies and gentlemen!

Every single crypto currency worth it's salt was pumped at least once.  Just go back and look at virtually any of the class-of-2013 coins on Cryptsy.  Nearly every one I looked at was pumped.  Pumps are just.... pumps. They don't say anything about the long term worth of a coin, but they sure do mess up a one year chart.

Why is UNO rising?
Yes, UNO was epically pumped by Wolong in 2014 (So was Doge, and other coins). Then it was dumped (so was Doge and other coins). Bag holders slowly sold off, supressing the price. This pressure has abated.
Yes, CoinEx stole about 5% of UNO and liquidated it, supressing the price. This pressure has also abated, based on our blockchain sluething.
The fundamentals of UNO stayed the same throughout.
Today, there is virtually no inflation. I suspect more Uno will be lost in 2015 due to human error than will be mined.

A lot of UNO was mined in it's first year, as rewards went from 1 Uno/block to .03125 per block. In 2015, Uno will halve twice more, meaning that selling pressure on Uno from mining will only be about 1% or less, a tiny fraction of what we saw in 2013-14.

What a lot of these people are missing is that fundamentals make a coin, not simply features. Features can be tacked onto any coin, whenever a dev/community wants to. For example, anonymity would be cool in Uno, but anonymity is an app, not money. If the holdings of your anonymous money is being eroded by, say, 50%/year, who will want to hold it more than a few days?   It may make a coin useful for a specific purpose (dark markets, perhaps?).  But what do the fundamentals of a coin say long term? Does anonymity alone make it worth holding? I don't think so.

There's lots of questions that I wish altcoin "investors" would ask about the coins they invest in.
Will holders of a coin be subject to POS high inflation?
Are investors better off to sell it/spend it than to hold it?
What does the mining reward look like?
How does do newly minted coins add to inflation?
Are investors at the mercy of anonymous devs holding a huge premine who may cash out?
Is the coin a flatout scam?  Only time will tell.  (Pumping a coin does not make a coin a scam -- it makes the pumper a scammer).
Has the coin been around for a year?
Is there a committed community that is likely to be around for awhile?

My problem with a lot of these "coins" is that they are not coins at all. They call themselves "this-coin" or "that-coin," but they are not really coins (Unobtanium doesn't even pretend to call itself a coin. Unobtanium is just Unobtanium, whatever that is). They are blockchain regulated apps trying to pass themselves off as money.  And maybe Uno isn't even a coin. Maybe it's cryptographic bullion.

Someone once asked me, "What's the innovation in UNO."  To me it's fairness, and most coins can't say that.

You can tack great features onto an unfair coin, but then all you'll have is an unfair coin with great features.  
You can build on fairness.

Nostr:
Craig Swalby

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/cswalby

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 07:09:33 AM

Not sure if this would have affected me, but I moved bulk of UNO from bittrex exchange the day before this came out.   Wink   

Still rare, still fair, it's Unobtanium.
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 07:48:29 PM

Very thin sellside on Bittrex.

Purchasing 1 Bitcoin of UNO right now will raise the price 33%.

Nostr:
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 03:26:23 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 03:43:42 PM by BitcoinNational

Re: List of SHA 256 Coins / Cryptocurrencies https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482002.msg16774723#msg16774723

The thing that bothers me.

SHA 256 Coins.

This is the core/lead of the whole ALT industry.  And it has absolutely failed to deliver 'ALT' options.  I will agree that PPC and SYS are ahead of UNO.  But Namecoin is a joke.  After that it is a very sad record of promise verses results.  Oh that coin like NMC, but from Russia holds lots of MC but what does it do again?  What was the release history?

Point being.

UNO is simple, straight forward, direct to the point.

Like BTC, because you can mine both at the same time, but UNO lacks the inflation.

STORE of VALUE.  [+fair release in 2013]

(later like in December I will post the evidence in chart form on how UNO is killing it in terms of performance, but most here already know that)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 11:51:13 PM

Re: List of SHA 256 Coins / Cryptocurrencies https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482002.msg16774723#msg16774723

The thing that bothers me.

SHA 256 Coins.

This is the core/lead of the whole ALT industry.  And it has absolutely failed to deliver 'ALT' options.  I will agree that PPC and SYS are ahead of UNO.  But Namecoin is a joke.  After that it is a very sad record of promise verses results.  Oh that coin like NMC, but from Russia holds lots of MC but what does it do again?  What was the release history?

Point being.

UNO is simple, straight forward, direct to the point.

Like BTC, because you can mine both at the same time, but UNO lacks the inflation.

STORE of VALUE.  [+fair release in 2013]

(later like in December I will post the evidence in chart form on how UNO is killing it in terms of performance, but most here already know that)

There are no empty, unfulfilled promises with UNO.  It's the low inflation cryptocurrency alternative, delivered in big pieces (only 250,000 ever).  Just look at the inflation to come on ZCoin.  Why hold that as an investment when there's 21 million more to come.  Like most of the cryptocurrencies, I trade in then out, but I always come back to UNO.

Nostr:
Zelig

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:32:26 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 08:52:02 AM by Zelig

Stop by the chatroom at Unobtanium.uno
Where' always talking crypto, UNO, altcoins, sports & politics and whatever.

Every time I log in there (the chatroom at Unobtanium.uno - twice, and... as I am typing THIS...) I see names parked there, but it appears that everyone has left their accounts unattended.  (I recall seeing cryptapus_afk there last time, I'm sure of it...)

Nevertheless,

Happy Friday, UNOverse ~ !

I hope that all is well in your UNOverse ~ !

Z

Not to be a downer, but I was on Coinmarketcap observing UNO's position.  It would seem that we are a great coin presently residing in a not so great crypto neighborhood.  Our present neighbors are BoostCoin, BilShares, NuShares, FlorinCoin... AsiaCoin, Europe Coin, Mooncoin...

We need to move.

LITANY AGAINST FEAR

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5pmKuw3foc

BTC: uK4fe8Yt4S5oytjqoLJzFgmUfQquWiK4jP
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 03:55:44 PM

Hi Zelig,
Yeah I hear you.  UNO is more viable than any of the coins in our "neighborhood."   It won't take much to move UNO up the CMC ladder.  Be ready for it.  UNO made a large move up in October.  I think if BTC begins to decend, UNO will rise against it and peg to USD.
But eventually, UNO will have to move up. There are buyers for it every day and virtuall no inflation.

I think getting some clarity on the Cryptsy pile will also put a lot of nerves at ease. I expect that will come soon.

Nostr:
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 03:59:20 PM

I was playing with Cryptapus' JS Wallet today. I received and sent UNO through JSWallet with no issues.

Check it out. It's terrific!

Donations (UNO): ucrYPTxQPKkb2WTU57PjurHbCHf3rACMJh

Nostr:
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 04:04:41 PM

Wallets Galore for UNO!

Electrum UNO
JS Wallet
Co-Pay
Windows & Mac QT
Compile your own Linux wallet
Coinomi (Android)
Uberpay (Android)
UNO Android dedicated wallet from Hash Engineering
Paper Wallets

And the UNO network is solid. Lots of nodes to connect to.  500THS to 1.5 PHS hash daily keeps the 3 fast minute rockchain moving.

Started in 2013, Unobtanium is a solid coin for the long term.  It is not the "coin du jour."  It is the low inflation cryptocurrency platform alternative for the 21st century and beyond.

For those who don't know UNO, they are showing their newbie-ness and should pull their pants up to cover their butt crack.
Those who don't know UNO don't truly understand crypto.

Nostr:
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:10:58 PM

Wallets Galore for UNO!

Electrum UNO
JS Wallet
Co-Pay
Windows & Mac QT
Compile your own Linux wallet
Coinomi (Android)
Uberpay (Android)
UNO Android dedicated wallet from Hash Engineering
Paper Wallets

And the UNO network is solid. Lots of nodes to connect to.  500THS to 1.5 PHS hash daily keeps the 3 fast minute rockchain moving.

Started in 2013, Unobtanium is a solid coin for the long term.  It is not the "coin du jour."  It is the low inflation cryptocurrency platform alternative for the 21st century and beyond.

For those who don't know UNO, they are showing their newbie-ness and should pull their pants up to cover their butt crack.
Those who don't know UNO don't truly understand crypto.

Pool Huh??
BitcoinNational
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:30:38 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 04:41:45 PM by BitcoinNational

@olkah

okay good question i don't have pool links handy ... perhaps this is a micro project needed to be filled in.

but maybe first check the OP ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=527500.0
a number of pools are listed there  Cool

https://www.zpool.ca/site/block?id=485
http://pool.syscoin.org/pool_stats

---
Wallets Galore for UNO!

some of my favorite things ... plenty-O-wallets ... VISION 2018 is fill in priv key (on trustable website) ... ping transfer on network ... ie no need to download chain ... but seriously UNO chain is a feather-weight given age of 3 years Wink

I am not a brain surgeon but Uno might be Rocket Science!
because it addresses LOW gravity inflation.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
FallingKnife (OP)
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 10:09:29 PM

UNO Pools are listed in the OP, and on Unobtanium.uno

Zpool.ca is great
Multipool.us also great place to mine
Syscoin pool usually doesn't have much hash, but you can also earn NeoCoin, which is sometimes profitable on its own.

Sadly, one of my long time favorites, Mmpool.org, has taken merge mining down. I offered them a bounty to bring back Uno mining on mmpool.  They said its a short term thing, but it has gone on a long time. Since I only merge mine Btc/Uno, I can't mine at mmpool any longer. Sad

Oh, don't forget Prohashing.com   You can earn UNO payouts with Scrypt & other algos.  It helps UNO by supporting the price.

Nostr:
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:03:06 AM

http://straighttoale.com/str82wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/unobtanium.jpg

If anyone can figure out how to mail a bottle of Unobtanium to Australia, I'll pay all costs.
Pages: « 1 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 [682] 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 ... 788 »
  Print  

Jump to: