Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:34:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudbet $15,000 confiscated due to US Citizenship  (Read 1801 times)
norwegian13

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 09:08:39 AM

Yeah they really do confiscate money they froze some of mine too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maasdamer

Activity: 613
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 12:45:09 PM

I do appreciate your feedback, and I'm not going to argue on all of your points.  

I will say that I was never actually banned from the site.  I just received a request for documents and ceased to play on the site two years prior to this happening.  Then I stupidly made a new account two years later instead of clearing that issue up first.

Sure people shouldn't play from the USA.  When someone sends a large amount of money to a site, and the site accepts your action for months on end knowing you are a USA player, then when you send them a large amount they decide not only to not allow your bets all of a sudden to be valid, but not even to return what you sent them due to some backhanded profit/loss argument.   This is when I'd hope Cloudbet could re-look at the case and see that I was actually a long-time losing player on the site- not some sharp winning player making many different accounts trying to do something shady.  It was a clear error on my part- I live a pretty clean and honest life and this was a clear mis-step and was innocent in nature, not meant to defraud anyone or do any harm to anyone. I had been losing for 11 weeks until the 12th week when I finally won something.

I'm not going to argue further concerning these since it's like beating a dead horse and buries the important posts and new facts I have laid out above.  I also take full responsibility for these mistakes and apologize to Cloudbet for severely overreacting and overreaching in my antics after them saying privately and publicly they wouldn't hear anything more and were closing the case about my deposits.

To you, and those reading- I mostly wanted to clarify that I have never been banned from this site, not once.  I am a losing player on the site for 4 years now.  I am awaiting Cloudbet's updates on the main thread regarding the new facts presented and hoping that we can come to a resolution soon so we can all move on from this horrible debacle that I take full responsibility for putting myself in- though I do believe that given the facts presented and the precedent of previous cases that these work in my favor to receive the account balance back minus the mis-grade (67 BCH minus .26 btc mis-grade).  The reason Cloudbet gave that they wouldn't return my deposits is that I was a winning player on the site- however that is stone-cold false.  I am a big losing player on the site, and a long time loyal loser.  So I am waiting for them to re-look at the facts presented.

I appreciate any support in receiving my deposits back and having Cloudbet re-look at this case given that I have provided proof and evidence and am stating provable facts at this point.  I was nothing but a loyal customer, I had a VIP agent, and I am not some genius bettor.  I lost a lot of money on the site previously, and I was hooked and it was my mistake to give it one last go.  I just want what I sent the site that day (or the balance which is less).  I hope I have your support in this- if I don't I am sorry but I have to await word from Cloudbet's reviews of the points laid out above with the new facts presented and proof of past deposits and withdrawals.  No harm was meant by me- I simply loved the site.

I believe given the facts that I am a losing player on the site and the precedent of past cases, they can re-look at the case and the facts presented and give a new ruling and I am awaiting this and have ceased to flame and apologized profusely to the community and Cloudbet and come clean on my own accord.  Again, I have never been banned from Cloudbet in my life, and I wouldn't have come back if I were.

Now I have presented the true hard facts, on my own accord not prodded by anyone except my own inability to lie to myself and others.  I am an honest individual, no intent to defraud anyone- with a habit of betting on Cloudbet that was picked up a few years prior.  I'm also a losing player on their site, and still would be should they award me the deposits I sent them that day and requested back.

I appreciate your time and your respectful post- however I do have to respectfully disagree.  Again, I am awaiting further word about the case from Cloudbet and hoping we can come to a resolution.  I also would appreciate any community support that you can throw my way in this case.  If not, no problem.  I am sitting tight awaiting word from Cloudbet after they look over the new facts presented.

You say you havent been banned but you admit having made a new account.
So not only do you violate the rules because by playing from a banned country, you also made multiple accounts, another violation of the rules.
Oh and you sent wrong documents of a different person for KYC. And you lied here about the story.

And you still believe you have any right to get something back?
Seriously?
efxes (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 01:34:49 PM

Hello, usually I will not respond to posts of this nature but I need to clarify for anyone reading:

I sent in my personal documents of myself, no fake document. 

Still awaiting word from Cloudbet to hear further review of case given new facts about my total losses and deposits on site to receive back the deposits of 67 BCH minus .26 bitcoin mis-grade that day.

I appreciate any support you guys can throw my way.  Thank you!
Maasdamer

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 01:45:46 PM

Hello, usually I will not respond to posts of this nature but I need to clarify for anyone reading:

I sent in my personal documents of myself, no fake document. 

Still awaiting word from Cloudbet to hear further review of case given new facts about my total losses and deposits on site to receive back the deposits of 67 BCH minus .26 bitcoin mis-grade that day.

I appreciate any support you guys can throw my way.  Thank you!

Ok sorry about the document thing, wrong guy.
But what about the multiaccounting?
efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 01:49:33 PM

The accounts were two years apart.  The first account was 4 years old, and the 2nd account I opened after taking off 2 years from the site with no activity, I'm not even sure I remembered my old email.  I really feel stupid about that one, and also the USA thing.  I was hooked on the site and I lost on the account for 11 weeks, until I started winning then they confiscated a big series of deposits/cashout and claimed I won on the account so they can keep my deposit/what I sent them.

That is the update on the situation.  I am awaiting word on Cloudbet main thread on update after reviewing the new facts presented in the case about my total win/loss showing I actually didn't win on their site, in fact I lost a lot more than I won- so therefor hoping precedent from past cases can play a roll in their new decision.
Maasdamer

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 02:45:02 PM

The accounts were two years apart.  The first account was 4 years old, and the 2nd account I opened after taking off 2 years from the site with no activity, I'm not even sure I remembered my old email.  I really feel stupid about that one, and also the USA thing.  I was hooked on the site and I lost on the account for 11 weeks, until I started winning then they confiscated a big series of deposits/cashout and claimed I won on the account so they can keep my deposit/what I sent them.

That is the update on the situation.  I am awaiting word on Cloudbet main thread on update after reviewing the new facts presented in the case about my total win/loss showing I actually didn't win on their site, in fact I lost a lot more than I won- so therefor hoping precedent from past cases can play a roll in their new decision.

Nobody needs an update. You are spamming the whole forum with it.
They wont pay you because you dont deserve it.
You violated their terms, 3 times. First playing although banned country with 1st account. Second is doing it again and 3rd is multi accounting.

Now you say the accounts were 2 years apart, SO WHAT??? Is that your excuse?

You should face reality instead of lying to yoursel and this community.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 10:15:37 PM

I doubt if anybody else is going to support you on this case given that what you first presented was false information. That alone is an untrustworthy move. In fact, you are lucky that your profile hasn't been tagged yet. You made a fool out of most members here.

The accounts being 4 years apart still doesn't change the fact that you broke their Terms of Service. They still remain multiple accounts owned by you. This is a closed case. You are wasting your time expecting any form of compensation from cloudbet because I can assure you, it won't happen.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 04:05:53 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2020, 05:56:21 AM by efxes

I am further awaiting any updates on the case from team Cloudbet.  I will keep the thread updated, however I have not received any response from Curacao gaming or Cloudbet in weeks, especially after presenting the updated facts and coming forth under my own accord to the community with provable facts with evidence, as some is listed above and will update as more info comes out.  No problem, I understand these things take time and the delay is my fault due to presenting mis-leading facts and falsities, and blaming others for my own faults.

Total account balance on the day was around $25,000 in bitcoin cash sent in the 24 hour period, and a $15,000 (67 BCH) cashout minus the $3,000 (.26 bitcoin) mis-grade which shouldn't be as hard as it has been to figure out.  

Will keep the community updated and appreciate your continued support.

I have emailed cloudbet and curacao gaming the following statements:
Haven't gotten an email back except canned response, but I am sending this statement from a previous case (the 330btc case I believe) about being honest, co-operating, and doing whatever they need me to do in order to co-operate.

Whatever I can do to co-operate from this point forward please let me know.  I apologize for any blaming and overreactions and overreaching previously.  I want to do what it takes to resolve this and co-operate fully with Curacao and Cloudbet.  Thank you.

I also included this with all of the notations from the important points about cooperation and precedent of past cases with account balances (they returned the winning balance and deposit of the past cases with co-operation)

Other than that I am awaiting any word from Cloudbet on the updated facts and appreciate that these things take time to sort through, though I am confident we can come to a resolution with proper communication and have my confidence in Cloudbet especially given the past resolutions to cases after some back and forth with getting the facts right and co-operation.  

Cloudbet:I am willing to cooperate fully in order to get this resolved and be 100% honest and forthright as I haven't been provably honest previously- and will do what it takes to co-operate and provide an accurate story.  I appreciate your understanding and accepting any apologies for mis-behavior in the process of trying to get this resolved.  I am willing to co-operate in whatever way you see fit in alignment with Curacao gaming as well.  Thank you.[/b][/font][/size]

Also note:  any delay is not the fault of Cloudbet's, but my own for providing misleading facts about the case.  I understand these things take time and when I wasn't co-operating by providing mis-leading facts this can severely delay any expediated resolution to a case such as this.  Thank you for taking the time to review the updated facts of the case.
Maasdamer

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 07:44:46 AM
Merited by nutildah (2)

This guy just doesnt get it.

Not only are you playing from america. Maybe for this you could have been refunded as they stated.
Just because maybe the player did not know he wasnt allowed to play.

But you also multiaccount on cb and you knew you violate the terms, maybe not the first but definitly later when you regged the 2nd time. But I am sure you knew it the first time as well and because of that you did not send the documents.

Now you try to kiss cb's ass, its so poor to see that.

Just give up already, you have spammed this forum enough.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 02:15:15 PM

According to the official statement of cloudbet, you have already withdraw more than what you have deposited.

I don't know whom to trust but since you have lied a couple of times already, you manage to destroy your reputation. On the other hand CloudBet previously had other cases that eventually were resolved and i have removed my negative feedback. I can say that they did a great job getting back their reputation and i tend to believe them a bit more than you.

Take years to build a good reputation but it take seconds to destroy it.

Sorry for your loss but it was your responsibility to make the correct decisions and you also have to deal with the consequences of the wrong ones.

'~
Fellow members - we know the player is creating a lot of noise about this case, and we treat every claim of this nature seriously, but in this situation, the player knowingly tried to circumvent our rules, was caught, has already withdrawn more than their deposit, and is providing false information in public. We ask for the community's support to dismiss these false claims by the player.

Thanks

Team Cloudbet

efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 02:30:17 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2020, 02:43:35 PM by efxes

Hi baby, I didn't provide them all the facts in the beginning and so they need to review the correct information.  The facts are that:  my deposits are not more than my withdrawals.  I have lost over 3 bitcoins on the site.  

Appreciate the support, I have provided clear evidence of this above (I have provided all emails with transaction hashes for deposits to the site as well as withdrawals and asking for Cloudbet to verify this information and release any information needed).  The precedent is in the past they pay out the balance, not sure why this time was different.  I think there was confusion with the mis-graded wager which seems to be a mis-understanding.

It is my fault for the delay, however I have confidence Cloudbet and Curacao and I will come to a resolution, though I don't know how long it will take for them to sort through the facts.  As well, review their statement from a previous case above.  Not sure why things have changed since then, perhaps they have liquidity issues, though I don't know.  I am co-operating fully and hope the community continues to ask questions like does Cloudbet actually have money to pay out big wins, or do they need to evaporate balances of accounts crossing the lines of TOS.

You should be asking these questions rather than if I am lying, and regardless please if you want to further comment on the case please read all of the facts from the case.  Other than that I can't continue to be reduntant by explaining the concerns that should be raised by the community in this case- and the fact that Cloudbet is dismissing tyranically some of the objections to the evaporation of account balances.

I also don't understand why you are quoting the post you quoted, when there is a post above yours with more relevant and up-to-date facts that are a precedent in previous cases solved and resolved by Cloudbet as you suggested.  In that case they paid out winning balance to a USA account that lied about their location.  Please stay updated or don't continue to post on the case, it becomes reduntant and buries the important facts that need to be addressed by Cloudbet.  Thank you.

Should you need any more information about the case before next time please feel free to PM me as before.
RedApples

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 07:39:22 PM

Not only are you playing from america. Maybe for this you could have been refunded as they stated.

But you also multiaccount on cb and you knew you violate the terms, maybe not the first but definitly later when you regged the 2nd time. But I am sure you knew it the first time as well and because of that you did not send the documents.

Exactly. Spamming the forum constantly trying to malign Cloudbet and make up a story non stop. I think this forum has had enough of this psychopathic liar. No? Just read through the posts.

Now his angle is that he is down lifetime so he should get paid? At first he had one account. Then he had many accounts. Then he didn't know if he had more than 1 account in the past. Now he's sure of exactly what he's down lifetime! He realizes this issue has NOTHING to do with whether or not he's up or down, but the fact he's many times over tried to manipulate the situation, and he knew in advance not to mess around.

If things were straightforward and you made a bet that needed to be honored, you'd get paid. But thats not what happened. You built a twisted web of lies and deceit and there's no way Cloudbet should or would trust you or deal with you, and it's not their job at this point to figure out what the truth or lie is. How could they figure it out anyway.

No one should have to listen to your nonsense anymore.
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 11:44:35 PM

Exactly. Spamming the forum constantly trying to malign Cloudbet and make up a story non stop. I think this forum has had enough of this psychopathic liar. No? Just read through the posts.

I have not seen anything like this spamming the two section of the forum the gambling section and the scam section he keeps posting the same thing on both section this guy is out of control I don't know when he will stop spamming this forum I used to pity the guy but now he set up bad example for other members.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Maasdamer

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 05:38:39 AM

This guy just has some serious issues.

He believes his own lies and wont see the truth.

Always says its same story like the other guy with the 330 btc. But its totally different.

I sincerely hope this guy get 0$, just for his lies and dillusional behaviour.
Normally I am never on the books and always on the player's side but this time I cant.
efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 01:49:29 PM

What is with this sudden policy change after such a sincere post by Cloudbet two years ago in a previous case (one of many).  This is alarming to say the least and should be cause for community concern about their ability to pay out large wins ($15,000 is not a large win by the way, and was also less than my deposit which is even MORE alarming) and liquidity issues.  It has been two years since they have shown proof of funds.

Maasdamer

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 02:25:47 PM

Keep lying to yourself.
RedApples

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 10:00:25 PM

lol @ efxes taking what Cloudbet said completely out of context. They didn't say that you can have multiple accounts, circumvent their policies, send in false documents, and then they will work with you.

What they said is actually the complete opposite. If you are forthright with them and merely got caught playing from the USA the first time, and you were cooperative, then they will work things out with you. You did none of that. You cannot now after having not done it, and abused the situation, decide you now want to. Not that it matters anyways because you circumvented anyways. Certainly there are circumstances where a player is caught playing from the USA where things CANNOT be worked out. This is one of these cases.

Go away liar.

efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 01:58:25 PM

Hello Mods, this user RedApples made an account here just solely for the purpose of harassing and bullying a user and victim (myself).  Is there anything that can be done about this?  I have strong reason to believe it is Cloudbet themselves taking all of their anger and frustration out on me without having to deal with regulation or oversight from their licensors and regulators.  They are an anonymous cryptocurrency book believing they can extort documents from people and get away with anything.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5112310.0
efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 02:22:16 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5233410.0

March of this year.  I am going to start compiling all of the accusations i can find on the internet and put them on a central site.  They can't keep doing this to people (including me).  Someone has to take a stand for them who can write proper English, most of these people scammed have no voice because the community that calls out things like this is in English (and Cloudbet themselves seem to have massive numbers of shill accounts built just to protect their scamming ways)
efxes (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 05:05:14 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2020, 06:58:14 PM by efxes

de-escalating until further word about the case
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: