Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another trust abusing by efialtis  (Read 986 times)
peloso (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 03:43:11 PM

Actually, pugman is right.

yes is right ) pugman aka atriz is your friend but atriz is scammer, atriz also suchkamun,s friend)
so i collect here a lot of fucking cult of lauda))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2020, 03:49:14 PM

yes is right ) pugman aka atriz is your friend but atriz is scammer, atriz also suchkamun,s friend)

Damn right, with Lauda gone we need someone else to worship. Will you be our new cult leader? To qualify you need to hand out some bullshit ratings (check), call people names (check), and have some plagiarism in your post history (hurry up if you haven't done that yet).
peloso (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 04:03:06 PM

Damn right, with Lauda gone we need someone else to worship. Will you be our new cult leader? To qualify you need to hand out some bullshit ratings (check), call people names (check), and have some plagiarism in your post history (hurry up if you haven't done that yet).

call elk to here I will think about your proposal
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 05:54:00 PM

pugman aka atriz
Judging your very high IQ, you probably connected them because both accounts have "a" in name.
Actually, pugman is right.
yes is right
So it's blackmail, case closed, lock this topic.
peloso (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 07:31:47 PM

no..
not closed
red trust is wrong for this case
for this case neutral tag will correct
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 07:46:05 PM

pugman aka atriz
Judging your very high IQ, you probably connected them because both accounts have "a" in name.
PROBABLY LOOOL

no..
not closed
red trust is wrong for this case
for this case neutral tag will correct
ok let me explain in your language,:

Yalla habibi, you do blackmail. blackmail=== not good. not good=== you do bad stuff.

neutral tag not correct bcoz you do wrong thing. i is not atriz. lauda no put me in his cult Sad

efialtis rating should remain. you do english course. ok understood habibi?

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 12:22:56 AM

All the n00bs who don’t verify PGP signatures will now bow down to me.
Muahahahaha!

Why does everyone use screenshots?

PSA:  Screenshots are trivial to fake.  A screenshot is no better proof than a quote; and a quote is much easier to read.  If your word can be trusted about the authenticity of a screenshot, then you can be trusted to provide a quote—whereas if a quote from you is untrustworthy, then so is a screenshot!

The above is a real screenshot, not “Photoshopped”.  I produced it with minimal effort by editing the actual webpage, using my browser’s developer tools.  Thus, it looks perfect; and nonexistent graphical modifications cannot be detected.  That is also how I conveniently crafted a parody of Jihan’s infamous “fuck your mother” tweet.

For the sake of ocular health and safety, and to avoid a false sense of security, please stop using screenshots in situations whereby a visual depiction is not required.  Thank you.

(If you see a questionable message alleged to be from theymos, check for digital signatures from theymos’ PGP key after verifying that the key’s PGP fingerprint is 5E6B 3F3B A961 193C 5C9B  4435 C655 5693 DAB5 91E7.)

i permit to post here PMs

As you are aware, your permission is not required.

The purpose of this thread is to publish hate-mail, whines, threats, etc. I receive for spamfighting activity, in cases where no other pertinent thread exists.  If/where warranted, I may then use posts here as references for issuing negative trust feedback.

[— The above was from 2018; this was added in 2020: —]

N.b.:  Although I always handle my communications as a gentleman, and I would issue negative trust feedback for unreasonable or treacherous disclosure of personal communications, I publish unsolicited hostile communications as a matter of policy.  Be guided accordingly.

PM = Personal Message, not Private Message.

Compare "private interview" to "personal interview" or "private locker" to "personal locker". Something private isn't expected to be made public, but something personal is only owned by or associated with a single person, not necessarily with a strong guarantee of privacy.

It’s funny, the imbeciles and assorted trolls whining at Lauda and now at Vod forgot that I have a whole thread for this:

UNSOLICITED HOSTILE COMMUNICATION SEEKING TO INFLUENCE MY TRUST-RELATED DECISIONS
hi

can you explane why you excluded me?

Yes, I can; but I do not wish to.

Please be advised that this PM discussion may be published at my discretion.

Please be advised i NOT PERMIT this discussion  be published

but i know
you from lauda gand and she's assliker
good luck

Nothing is new with me.  I have always published hostile unsolicited communications as well as (at my discretion) communications begging for merits, trust, and/or money.  And I have always left feedback consistently with my publicly stated trust feedback policy, q.v., which I should soon update with a policy on inclusions and exclusions.

Although your grammar and diction exceed the abilities of your kindred spirit cryptohunter, your post hereby so echoes him as to prove that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  You are a gutless, two-faced manipulator who should not be trusted.

she is too distraught at the moment because her notorious criminal buddy just pretended to self-destruct on that other infamous thread  Roll Eyes ;
I haven't noticed suchmoon being all that distraught by Lauda's departure.  I think your perception of reality is a little bit askew, but I don't think there's anyone here who'd be able to help you with that.

You don't know that, I might have been secretly crying for days Cry but this has nothing to do with the shitposter detective. This thread was started before Lauda's departure and didn't refer to Lauda in any way until one of the shitposters brought the cat up on page 5 or 6.

peloso (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 12:06:46 PM

perfect )) another asshole joined to this topic )
bravo nullius
but i know yet couple idiots that still not posted their highly intelligent thoughts
marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 04:02:01 PM

Why does everyone use screenshots?

PSA:  Screenshots are trivial to fake.  A screenshot is no better proof than a quote; and a quote is much easier to read.  If your word can be trusted about the authenticity of a screenshot, then you can be trusted to provide a quote—whereas if a quote from you is untrustworthy, then so is a screenshot!
Well, people like to see screenshots, quotation is boring, besides, peloso didn't disagree with screenshots :
Here's the whole conversation and as you can see, I was deeply into this...  Cheesy

red tag for it? u sure ? you are realy idiot
...so they must be real. It has been always like that, Bob says something, then Alice says it is not true, then Bob quote some words, then Alice ask them to provide screenshot then Bob post screenshot.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 06:34:11 PM

What, does the forum (and especially, Democratic DT) consist of five-year-olds who prefer pictures to text?  (No, wait—don’t answer that.)

Screenshots are awful for:

• The imperfect eyesight of anyone over the age of forty.
  • Copying and pasting text for further discussion.
  • Mobile devices with small screens.
  • Screen readers for the blind.
  • ...USABILITY NIGHTMARE...

N.b. that not all of those use cases can be adequately served by right-clicking to view the image outside the forum’s CSS styling.

besides, peloso didn't disagree with screenshots :

peloso’s opinion is always irrelevant.

...so they must be real. It has been always like that, Bob says something, then Alice says it is not true, then Bob quote some words, then Alice ask them to provide screenshot then Bob post screenshot.

This is what I am against, and why I am taking the screenshot issue so seriously:  Security theatre provides a false sense of security!

This forum is riddled with asinine security-theatre stupidity, especially the public “I verified this signature!” statements in key-staking threads.
Nullian Verification
Local rules: [...]
Do not publicly say that you have verified a statement.  This gives a false sense of security, and tends to inculcate in the public a habit of relying others to “verify”, instead of verifying for themselves.  This is crypto!

If Bob and Alice play the little dance that you describe, then they are wrong—and you know better.  They should learn that a screenshot has no greater evidentiary value than a quote.  I am attempting to educate the users.

I myself only use screenshots of forum posts or PMs when I wish to illustrate a point that could not be adequately conveyed by plain text—for example, or for a contrary example.

It is for the greater good of the forum that SOON, I WILL BANE USERS WHO POST SCREENSHOTS WHEN A QUOTE WOULD SUFFICE!  MUAHAHAHA!
^^^ Alice and Bob, take notice:
...so they must be real. It has been always like that...

Back on topic:  peloso used *extremely* improper tactics to attempt to influence efialtis’ trust list.  I will let the PM exchange speak for itself.

Because trust system abuse is actually an important forum issue, I have reconstructed the PMs from efialtis’ screenshots, including compensation for his Greek timezone.  Timestamps should show in the timezone that you have in your local forum settings.  By the way, observe how peloso expects instant responses to his all-important demands. Roll Eyes

I prefer to use this as the reference link for my own feedback.  For those who wish to do likewise, an anchor tag has been provided so that your reference link can skip the above discussion of screenshots.

hii
recommend you to include me to your trust list Cool

hii

Hey Smiley

Why is that? I am not so much into the politics here to be honest but I didn’t like that continuous „war“ you guys are having.

this is not my war and not i began this
you distrusted me for their ( gangs )
but you must know i can answer
i not want distrust you cos i bot know you
but if i do it you will out from D1

hii

Hey Smiley

Why is that? I am not so much into the politics here to be honest but I didn’t like that continuous „war“ you guys are having.

you not so much into the politics but you honestly distrusted me ((

i see nothing changed  Angry
ok i distrust you to and you out of from D1

it may change in the future anytime you want

For the record:  I have been preparing an action against peloso since on or about 9 November.  That is the reason for my interest in this thread, and not vice versa.  (It has been competing for priority with three other cases, two of which are definitely more important than peloso.  “It’s done when it’s done.”)

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 06:47:06 PM

I have no idea what are you talking about, but efialtis posted screenshots, peloso responded, that is all what is relevant for this topic and trust rating.
pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 07:26:27 PM

@nulius you're kinda becoming like TOAA/cryptohunter. Friendly advice: Long posts like these isn't helping anyone. Keep it small and precise.

I agree screenshots may not always be fully secured, reliable or even real for that matter. But the parties involved here don't seem to be kind of people who would fake a screenshot. Besides, like Marlboroza said, peloso hasn't disagreed with it, for what its worth.

@efialtis, your rating is misleading. Peloso didn't bribe you, he blackmailed you instead. So you might wanna change that.

Also why is this thread still up and running, nothing of use is coming out of this.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 08:06:05 PM

@efialtis, your rating is misleading. Peloso didn't bribe you, he blackmailed you instead. So you might wanna change that.

Technically I don't think it's blackmail either, more like extortion. I don't think there was any damaging information for efialtis to be blackmailed with.
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2020, 08:07:39 PM

@nulius you're kinda becoming like TOAA/cryptohunter. Friendly advice: Long posts like these isn't helping anyone. Keep it small and precise.

I have been making long posts since December 2017; have you seen my post history?  Unlike cryptohunter’s posts, mine are cogent and legible, and express new thoughts rather than only repeating the same drivel ad maximam nauseam; to compare me to him says more about you than about me.

Anyway, I am here because this forum is not a total idiot-site like Reddit (or worse, Twitter).

Unlike Discourse, the software will be featureful and information-dense. Unlike Reddit, the software will support and encourage lengthy, high-quality posts (while allowing shorter posts).

I agree screenshots may not always be fully secured, reliable or even real for that matter. But the parties involved here don't seem to be kind of people who would fake a screenshot. Besides, like Marlboroza said, peloso hasn't disagreed with it, for what its worth.

I never questioned the authenticity of efialtis’ screenshots, which I presume to be true copies of the evidence.  Perhaps you may try reading what I said:

A screenshot is no better proof than a quote; and a quote is much easier to read.  If your word can be trusted about the authenticity of a screenshot, then you can be trusted to provide a quote—whereas if a quote from you is untrustworthy, then so is a screenshot!

[...]

For the sake of ocular health and safety, and to avoid a false sense of security, please stop using screenshots in situations whereby a visual depiction is not required.  Thank you.

I saw efialtis’ evidence as sufficiently important that I spent my time and effort reconstructing it in a more usable format.

Counterproductive use of screenshots is an ongoing problem on this forum.  It has long irritated me, my security sense, and my poor, tired eyes.  Therefore, obiter dictum, I have taken the opportunity to request that people use quotes, when a quote will suffice—and to explain why.

I am attempting to educate the users.

peloso (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 01:36:19 AM

Technically I don't think it's blackmail either, more like extortion. I don't think there was any damaging information for efialtis to be blackmailed with.

ok i repeat

FIRST efialtis aded me to excluded list
AFTER it i sent him PM

'hii
recommend you to include me to your trust list '

bribe\extort for what? what is my benefit?

please NOTE again i send this pm AFTER he exluded me

anyone that not stupid will understand this

I have been preparing an action against peloso since on or about 9 November. 

you may only suck Peloso's dick and you can recommend this action to your mom and she can suck my dick)
stupid asshole
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 09:20:15 AM

I have been making long posts since December 2017; have you seen my post history?  Unlike cryptohunter’s posts, mine are cogent and legible, and express new thoughts rather than only repeating the same drivel ad maximam nauseam; to compare me to him says more about you than about me.

Anyway, I am here because this forum is not a total idiot-site like Reddit (or worse, Twitter).

It's depends on your goal here: if you want to be like a mad prophet crying his loud words and being on ignore list of many users - you can continue you tactic to ignore people's requests and the result will be like i've said.

If you want to be heard, you should try a little and post long posts where it is really needed, and stop where it isn't (like in this thread). People don't want to read one thought(idea) which is stretched in poem like size.

As it said in England - "Brevity is the soul of wit"

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 07:51:09 PM

MATE. Take a break, and hoping things are becoming good for you. Prioritize your mental health over Peloso, or anyone from this forum. Trust me, it works wonders.
It had nothing to do with Peloso or anything related to the community. I had a COVID-19 patient in the family. From 18th to 24th he was in hospital. On 20th we moved him to ICO. From 21st he was in life support and on 24th he passed away. So, you can imagine how hard it was for me to think about anything else.

The entire family is still in risk although the test result came negative for all. But still we are not safe. We will wait one more week to have another round of test to ensure that we are clean. I and some other member were in direct touch with the patient, after all it's family. You can not just stay away and watch him passed away.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
peloso (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 02:27:58 PM

I suggest you leave the issues and move on.

and idiots such as nullius and efialtis will continue abusing thrust system? we must close our eyes to this shit?
pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 11:59:00 PM
Merited by AB de Royse777 (5)

MATE. Take a break, and hoping things are becoming good for you. Prioritize your mental health over Peloso, or anyone from this forum. Trust me, it works wonders.
It had nothing to do with Peloso or anything related to the community. I had a COVID-19 patient in the family. From 18th to 24th he was in hospital. On 20th we moved him to ICO. From 21st he was in life support and on 24th he passed away. So, you can imagine how hard it was for me to think about anything else.

The entire family is still in risk although the test result came negative for all. But still we are not safe. We will wait one more week to have another round of test to ensure that we are clean. I and some other member were in direct touch with the patient, after all it's family. You can not just stay away and watch him passed away.
Hope you guys are safe. Covid is one of the worst things to happen, and my family got tested positive a few months back as well, it sucks but everyone recovered thankfully. Take care please.

~~~
I know you have been making long posts, and your posts in 2017-2018 were constructive, helpful, informative. But now, it is different. I don't have a problem with you making long posts, I am just saying there is no need to write long paragraphs explaining abc's when you could just get to the point.

ok i repeat

FIRST efialtis aded me to excluded list
AFTER it i sent him PM

'hii
recommend you to include me to your trust list '

bribe\extort for what? what is my benefit?

please NOTE again i send this pm AFTER he exluded me

anyone that not stupid will understand this
He is no longer in DT, close the topic.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: