Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency  (Read 110717 times)
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:46:29 PM

Dammit, and I heard crow was delicious, too...

Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 04:01:28 PM

Hi!

PPLNS
Mobile Friendly
iOS App
WinPhone App
VARDIFF Support
Worker/Block/Payout Notifications
DDoS Protection

Start mining now at:

http://isr.hasher.ca

Happy Hashing!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
BITCOINBLUES

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:50:50 PM

What annoys me is self righteous obnoxious trolls who see a new coin doing well, "possibly" being pumped for a dump, and obviously with nothing better to do, come to our forum beating their chest.  
Ranting pretentious self fulfilling proficies to make themselves feel like mini Warren Buffets instead of objectively looking at the coins strength's, age, merits, and worth.
So much easier for them to put things down, than ever use that acorn in their head!

ANYONE can pump and dump a coin! It could be an individual or a group of professional pump and dumper's.
So why attack the community, the dev's and the coin when you cant prove one iota that it is being pumped by the dev's?

Obviously a total crap P and D none the less! As they didn't bother or if you use your acorn, COULDN'T drag it to the bottom as is the norm with any P and D.
Logic tells me these P and D's fell way short, and left early half empty handed as they ran out of supply.
The recent dumps of late would be attributed to weak hands and multipools. The MP timing is right, also the amounts and halving of difficulty in the last 24 as they move on.

Isracoin has a lot of people and love behind it. Its growth and staying power in only a few weeks is testimony to that,
Isracoin Is a genuine crypto, so until you can prove it isn't, your inflated opinions are invalid, pointless and thoughtless.

This is simply the most professional and financially structured coin to hit the market in 2014.
Miners.Pool

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:02:55 PM

http://miners-pool.com/bilder/logo.png
http://isracoin.miners-pool.com

- Location in EU
- Proportional Payout
- Fast and stable Root Server

Come and Join us and feel free to mine with us!

0,5 ISRA Blockfinder bonus added!

Point ur miners and get more coins!

Pyramusx

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Following on Twitter @pyramusx

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 11:24:39 PM

If you really don't like the coin and think it is stupid, a scam, etc. then don't post on the coin's thread. That should be pretty easy.

heartthew

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:25:29 PM

What annoys me is self righteous obnoxious trolls who see a new coin doing well, "possibly" being pumped for a dump, and obviously with nothing better to do, come to our forum beating their chest.  
Ranting pretentious self fulfilling proficies to make themselves feel like mini Warren Buffets instead of objectively looking at the coins strength's, age, merits, and worth.
So much easier for them to put things down, than ever use that acorn in their head!

ANYONE can pump and dump a coin! It could be an individual or a group of professional pump and dumper's.
So why attack the community, the dev's and the coin when you cant prove one iota that it is being pumped by the dev's?

Obviously a total crap P and D none the less! As they didn't bother or if you use your acorn, COULDN'T drag it to the bottom as is the norm with any P and D.
Logic tells me these P and D's fell way short, and left early half empty handed as they ran out of supply.
The recent dumps of late would be attributed to weak hands and multipools. The MP timing is right, also the amounts and halving of difficulty in the last 24 as they move on.

Isracoin has a lot of people and love behind it. Its growth and staying power in only a few weeks is testimony to that,
Isracoin Is a genuine crypto, so until you can prove it isn't, your inflated opinions are invalid, pointless and thoughtless.

This is simply the most professional and financially structured coin to hit the market in 2014.

wat

LOL.

You're just a bagholder.

Agreed, seriously, back up your claim. Professionalism isn't usually expressed by precise copycatting of other scams, with ONLY a change in the premine (smart idea, BTW - reduce it and pretend it isn't already being sold off!)

Try harder, Mr. Eleven Posts...

...and I will STILL eat crow if even 1% of Israelis get this coin....
heartthew

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:26:46 PM

If you really don't like the coin and think it is stupid, a scam, etc. then don't post on the coin's thread. That should be pretty easy.

You got that brutally wrong - some of us care about cryptos, and are willing to take it to the scammers, in a (perhaps futile) bid to assist the viability of the concept in general.

...so, y'know, try thinking on your own for once.
orentt

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:30:22 PM

wat

LOL.

You're just a bagholder.

I cant believe that this is going to be my first post here... geez people are so weird /// both the trolls and the ones who keep yelling that coins will reach the moon.

I for one have around 2000 isracoins - i made them in a two days or two and a half days - my rig is nice... and i already paid off my investment a long time ago... so i don't mind mining new coins for a couple of days and keep them. I actually did it with aururacoin or however you spell its name. it paid off.

Up until now i was just reading coin forums. i only registered to email a dev of some other coin.

I have no problem with trolls , as long as they have a plan behind what they are doing... maybe they want to scare idiots into panic selling so they will buy coins on a cheap price and sell high later on

Maybe they do it because they support other coins and they try to make their competition go down.
both reasons are "ok" there are no rules in here.

However if the trolls are doing this just in order to make up for their feeling of frustration due to failing to make any money in this field ... they should get a life and maybe also a gf.

I mainly mine in multi pools - not because i like the idea behind it... its just because im sick and tired of both trolls, fanboys, panic sellers and co who fuck up coins.

I'll continue to mine new coins for a day or two. i don't care.. i have the privilege to do so.

As for "bag holders" ... just sell 50% of what you have when the price goes high.

I would sell half of what i have if i wasn't to lazy to register into one of the silly exchange sites that this coin was listed in... again i don't care.  my suggestion to everyone is to just mine new coins with full power when diff levels are low... that way they will be less attached to outcome... a day or two does not feel like a crazy investment.

to everyone : have fun trolling , flying to the moon , mining , looking for a life and so on

heartthew

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:34:54 PM

wat

LOL.

You're just a bagholder.

I cant believe that this is going to be my first post here... geez people are so weird /// both the trolls and the ones who keep yelling that coins will reach the moon.

I for one have around 2000 isracoins - i made them in a two days or two and a half days - my rig is nice... and i already paid off my investment a long time ago... so i don't mind mining new coins for a couple of days and keep them. I actually did it with aururacoin or however you spell its name. it paid off.

Up until now i was just reading coin forums. i only registered to email a dev of some other coin.

I have no problem with trolls , as long as they have a plan behind what they are doing... maybe they want to scare idiots into panic selling so they will buy coins on a cheap price and sell high later on

Maybe they do it because they support other coins and they try to make their competition go down.
both reasons are "ok" there are no rules in here.

However if the trolls are doing this just in order to make up for their feeling of frustration due to failing to make any money in this field ... they should get a life and maybe also a gf.

I mainly mine in multi pools - not because i like the idea behind it... its just because im sick and tired of both trolls, fanboys, panic sellers and co who fuck up coins.

I'll continue to mine new coins for a day or two. i don't care.. i have the privilege to do so.

As for "bag holders" ... just sell 50% of what you have when the price goes high.

I would sell half of what i have if i wasn't to lazy to register into one of the silly exchange sites that this coin was listed in... again i don't care.  my suggestion to everyone is to just mine new coins with full power when diff levels are low... that way they will be less attached to outcome... a day or two does not feel like a crazy investment.

to everyone : have fun trolling , flying to the moon , mining , looking for a life and so on

Very reasonable.

I troll because I have a point, and certainly do not ONLY troll.

You've got a good head on your shoulders, you may go far...

(but you should probably register on one of those small sites and sell that 50%...)

Cheesy
shai_

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:28:01 AM

I saw coins which dev. promised many things... including android wallet, iphone wallet,
web wallet... etc. and nothing was done. so miners stayed with worthless coins.
and then after the price peak (good point for dumping instamine) - dev. is busy with 'day job', 'holiday', 'wife'. and blaming the community for not developing by themselves. (open source project....).

It is really open source project. but when dev. is launching a coin - should say that you don't intend to support the coin.

this is not trolling but exposing the truth. about most 'DEV' you see in here...
I really hope this is not the case. but i get the feeling its the same.

still waiting for new wallet with fixed openssl ... DEV? third time i post about it and the exploit is getting old.

btw if anyone want a proof the coin was launched without source code on announcement
so the dev team can instamine peacefully

Where's the source?  Link please.

Darn, can't believe we missed that in the original post!
Thank you for bringing this to our attention and here is the link:
https://github.com/israelcoin/Isracoin

Also added to the post.

cant believe you missed that for an open source software
nice Tongue

IsraelCoin (OP)

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 03:43:46 AM

I saw coins which dev. promised many things... including android wallet, iphone wallet,
web wallet... etc. and nothing was done. so miners stayed with worthless coins.
and then after the price peak (good point for dumping instamine) - dev. is busy with 'day job', 'holiday', 'wife'. and blaming the community for not developing by themselves. (open source project....).

It is really open source project. but when dev. is launching a coin - should say that you don't intend to support the coin.

this is not trolling but exposing the truth. about most 'DEV' you see in here...
I really hope this is not the case. but i get the feeling its the same.

still waiting for new wallet with fixed openssl ... DEV? third time i post about it and the exploit is getting old.

btw if anyone want a proof the coin was launched without source code on announcement
so the dev team can instamine peacefully

Where's the source?  Link please.

Darn, can't believe we missed that in the original post!
Thank you for bringing this to our attention and here is the link:
https://github.com/israelcoin/Isracoin

Also added to the post.

cant believe you missed that for an open source software
nice Tongue

You can post however many times you want about anything. We work according to our plan and schedule for doing things and not according to your personal demands.
As for the openssl, it has been vulnerable for 2 years now and quite a few people knew about it. A few extra days while we are getting all binaries ready, among a ton of other work that needs to happen, is not going to change anything. (in fact, most people on most coins have not yet upgraded, regardless of an updated wallet being available to them).

As for other devs having a day job or whatever other BS you're throwing here that has nothing to do with us, your speculation means absolutely nothing to us. we're working like crazy on this project and don't really care what your personal opinions are on the matter since they are based on absolutely nothing.

And finally, regarding your accusation of instamining and your "proof" - seriously, go to bed already, would ya?
the only thing we missed on the announcement was github source link. It was, however, on both our Hebrew and English websites. Furthermore, the very moment that the clock ran out and public mining opened, we published the binaries on both websites as well as in the announcement here. less than 5 minutes afterwards, there were almost 100 clients up and running in the network and most of them were mining. Within 10 minutes there were already dozens of MHs working, none of which ours.

Isracoin team
flytosky

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:49:37 AM

No it won't. All the coins that claim to be nation coins have failed big time till now.

According to your standard bitcoin was a failure as well in the day.
I think we need to look at this down the road...in a year or 2 and then decide.

Bitcoin never claimed and it wasn't intended for it to replace any national currency in the first place
This whole charade started by auroracoin will end up badly for people who put money into this

Guess you're one of the bagholders of these coins... do you have any aph?

I have no AUR or ISR but just a bit of some others ( very small amounts and not big hopes for them at the moment but can't hurt)
I have also some other alt's -small amounts of quite a few. Some will die and some might thrive. I have plenty of patience.

Maybe it will end up badly and maybe not,  same was said for bitcoin ( and still is) by many people.
Some may be scams and some not. All I say is not to judge so early. 
No "national coin" will replace the local currency as bitcoin won't. But to survive along side?  maybe.

You see! That's the problem with these coins. There is a 14 yo behind it that really claims that.
So if the people behind the project are really thinking without using their brains ... they are either stupid or the whole thing is a scam.

Also I know aph is a scam. So Cyprus coin has fallen ... the others?
bitleu (romania) has the airdrop date set to december Smiley)). I smell another one.

I bet by late may we won't have any left
Quit Hatin'
http://cdn.arwrath.com/8/84625.gif
Wh1teKn1ght

Activity: 339
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:14:32 AM

any chance is getting rid of the comic sans (aka Doge) font for a more professional one, especially since this coin has a business oriented side to it?
xmdnc

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:43:10 AM

MINING POOL
http://www.itk.cn
IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 03:38:37 PM

any chance is getting rid of the comic sans (aka Doge) font for a more professional one, especially since this coin has a business oriented side to it?

Yes, we have updated the fonts and they will be released with the next update, which also includes openssl fix and will be posted most likely today or tomorrow.
Also including a fix for Mac icon and a fix for the block explorer link/text for viewing transactions.

Isracoin team
sejwan

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:45:34 PM

Nice can't wait for the update..
IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 07:41:11 PM

So, why not post all the premine wallets on the OP so people can check for themselves how much you have, or are you busy liquidating it? xD

All the premine addresses have been in the OP for at least a week now. you just don't really care to read and look. you just want to accuse people and be a troll.

Isracoin team
IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 08:00:08 PM

The live budget wallet is where all operations costs will be dispensed from, for the next ~2 years.
Bounties, developers, community management, project management, servers, 3rd party services, legal fees and so on and so on.
This budget is as stated on our website, as part of the plan.
We do not and will not be selling/converting ISR to any other type of currency to make payments. We only pay with ISR directly. (note: we cannot control what people do with their ISR after they received them, so therefor any substantial expense will be done in installments to reduce the potential of flooding).

As we wrote in the OP, we will also be publishing a publicly accessible spreadsheet that will keep updating with the operation expenses as they are paid. This will help people understand what the coins were spent on.
This should be ready probably within the next day or two at the most.

Isracoin team
BITCOINBLUES

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:33:49 PM

Good news! See, a lot of work is being done behind the scenes atm!

Isracoin is doing well, with so many great things to come.  
Nothing like the 80% of the other junk/scams out their.
Good opportunity to buy imho.

IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:53:25 PM

New version 1.6.1 has just been posted and is available for download.

This is a minor version upgrade that fixes openssl Heartbleed issue, mac client logo issue, changes fonts and a few other minor fixes.

Anyone who still has problems with mac not running, please post an issue on our github so we can look into it.

Isracoin team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: