Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:42:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency  (Read 110717 times)
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:18:44 PM

So what businesses accept Isracoin? What can i actually purchase with ISR?

I hope cryptsy adds ISR soon! Bittrex only shows the last 20 trades for market history. It also does not list the total coins traded in the last 24 hours per exchange. I have been watching it quite regularly and i have seen multiple 10000 isr coin sales, then they are usually followed by 10 or more 1 ISR coin sales. I like using Bittrex but it does have short comings.

Hey there

As for cryptsy... it will not be a good idea to get added to crypsty right now and the coin will not get added unless someone will pay them to do so.

Due to lack of marketing , the coin really has few votes - you can look at a coin like "coino" (just an example) that has way more votes than ISR and is waiting in the votes sections for months now.

With coins that have almost zero marketing and a small fan base its almost impossible to get added to cryptsy without paying them.

In this situation its better not to get added to crypsty without a strong fan base - as being added to crypsty right now will make the price go up a little bit and than boom go down , like with every small coin that joins.

And being added to crypsty will just make life easier for people who mine and dump this coin.

I really hope that I am totally wrong and that the DEVS will release some news soon that will make me feel sorry and apologize for doubting them Smiley

But shouldn't this be a nation coin? All the people in Israel already interested in cryptos should vote for it , right?
Plus the miners..the ones holding a few isr..

Seems like the fan base is actually double digits.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Mopi Salangk7

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:20:21 PM

Isracoin is doing well, with so many great things to come.
pandor

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:30:15 PM

I hope cryptsy adds ISR soon! Bittrex only shows the last 20 trades for market history. It also does not list the total coins traded in the last 24 hours per exchange. I have been watching it quite regularly and i have seen multiple 10000 isr coin sales, then they are usually followed by 10 or more 1 ISR coin sales. I like using Bittrex but it does have short comings.

Hey there

As for cryptsy... it will not be a good idea to get added to crypsty right now and the coin will not get added unless someone will pay them to do so.

Due to lack of marketing , the coin really has few votes - you can look at a coin like "coino" (just an example) that has way more votes than ISR and is waiting in the votes sections for months now.

With coins that have almost zero marketing and a small fan base its almost impossible to get added to cryptsy without paying them.

In this situation its better not to get added to crypsty without a strong fan base - as being added to crypsty right now will make the price go up a little bit and than boom go down , like with every small coin that joins.

And being added to crypsty will just make life easier for people who mine and dump this coin.

I really hope that I am totally wrong and that the DEVS will release some news soon that will make me feel sorry and apologize for doubting them Smiley

But shouldn't this be a nation coin? All the people in Israel already interested in cryptos should vote for it , right?

With all honesty - When I first heard about it , I thought "isra-scam" or "kiddy coin" , all the people from work who have mining rigs also called it isra-scam and didn't bother mining it
Then a friend of mine emailed me about it going live (available for mining) and i mined it here and there as long as the difficulty level was not above 20 -  usually between 3-15 diff level.

So i am pretty sure that all the Israelis who are interested in cryptos (a lot of people) who didn't mine or buy it don't really care.

Just like I wouldn't have voted for it if I did not mine it and would not bother to identify myself in order to get 100coins for free - no one likes giving our personal information (ID card number and phone and so on) to people they don't know... especially when you get a whooping (curently) $2.5 for doing so.

Only the ones who mined and bought it care - and I don't think that getting it on crypsty is a good idea right now.

Also - I don't think that it's a scam coin or pump and dump...  I just think that its a coin that takes it to the other extreme of "we will do our work and that is enough to make people believe in this coin!"

I hope to be proven wrong , Anyway I using part of my hash power for "new" or "speculative" coins , and moved it to some other coin instead of Isracoin for the time being...

I got a question for you, did you mine or buy this coin ? I see that you posed here more than a few times (usually sarcastic comments)  however I've seen you doing the same in other forums at the past.. so I'm just wondering out of curiously about your link to Isracoin
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:34:40 PM

Hey there

With all honesty - When I first heard about it , I thought "isra-scam" or "kiddy coin" , all the people from work who have mining rigs also called it isra-scam and didn't bother mining it
Then a friend of mine emailed me about it going live (available for mining) and i mined it here and there as long as the difficulty level was not above 20 -  usually between 3-15 diff level.

So i am pretty sure that all the Israelis who are interested in cryptos (a lot of people) who didn't mine or buy it don't really care.

Just like I wouldn't have voted for it if I did not mine it and would not bother to identify myself in order to get 100coins for free - no one likes giving our personal information (ID card number and phone and so on) to people they don't know... especially when you get a whooping (curently) $2.5 for doing so.

Only the ones who mined and bought it care - and I don't think that getting it on crypsty is a good idea right now.

Also - I don't think that it's a scam coin or pump and dump...  I just think that its a coin that takes it to the other extreme of "we will do our work and that is enough to make people believe in this coin!"

I hope to be proven wrong , Anyway I using part of my hash power for "new" or "speculative" coins , and move it to some other coin for the time being...

I got a question for you ? did you mine or buy this coin ? I see that you posed here more than a few times (usually sarcastic comments)  however I've seen you doing the same in other forums at the past.. so I'm just wondering out of curiously about your link to Isracoin

I think that all nation coins are a failure.
The whole 50% to the citizen and 50% to miners is idiotic as it's possible that more than 50% of the coins end up in hands of outsiders , so how will that help that country economy?

Besides , I doubt the fairness in the distribution and that there are insane numbers of ways to fake it so people end up with more coins.
Aurora just proved this.

Also , I hate copycoins. For god sake , add at least a feature to make me buy them (i do hold a few altcoins , even dogecoin ) but whenever i see a pure clone I can't help bashing it.

Feels like there is no actual development in cryptos , just a printing machine printing coins like the government is printing Fiat.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
pandor

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:41:41 PM

Hey there

Then a friend of mine emailed me about it going live (available for mining) and i mined it here and there as long as the difficulty level was not above 20 -  usually between 3-15 diff level.

Also - I don't think that it's a scam coin or pump and dump...  I just think that its a coin that takes it to the other extreme of "we will do our work and that is enough to make people believe in this coin!"

I hope to be proven wrong , Anyway I using part of my hash power for "new" or "speculative" coins , and move it to some other coin for the time being...

I got a question for you ? did you mine or buy this coin ? I see that you posed here more than a few times (usually sarcastic comments)  however I've seen you doing the same in other forums at the past.. so I'm just wondering out of curiously about your link to Isracoin

I think that all nation coins are a failure.
The whole 50% to the citizen and 50% to miners is idiotic as it's possible that more than 50% of the coins end up in hands of outsiders , so how will that help that country economy?

Besides , I doubt the fairness in the distribution and that there are insane numbers of ways to fake it so people end up with more coins.
Aurora just proved this.

Also , I hate copycoins. For god sake , add at least a feature to make me buy them (i do hold a few altcoins , even dogecoin ) but whenever i see a pure clone I can't help bashing it.

Feels like there is no actual development in cryptos , just a printing machine printing coins like the government is printing Fiat.

I do agree with you about clone coins... also... in general if people bother cloning a coin.. they should at least clone a coin that has some nice feature and not a 2 minutes transaction coin lol Cheesy

BTW - Isracoin is only 10% premined .. which is not so bad - and their "idea" is very good and at the same time its not that easy to drive it forward without good marketing or anything "new" that would attract people.

And a question to you - Do you mine in multipools ? if so , i'd be happy to know if you know a multipool that is worth mining at (I tried wemineall and its utter crap).

Cheers mr.polar bear

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:47:52 PM

And a question to you - Do you mine in multipools ? if so , i'd be happy to know if you know a multipool that is worth mining at (I tried wemineall and its utter crap).

Cheers mr.polar bear

I stayed with multipool us the longest. Tried the blackpool also as I wanted to get some bc coin but found out it's better to do the conversion myself.
But honestly I wouldn't recommend any to a friend. They all have made me at least one time angry enough to switch.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
N1ghtcrawl3r

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:09:23 AM

I'm really starting to wish i sold my ISR when the price was 0.00011  Cry

What can I purchase with ISR ? Or is the only place i can use this currency on the exchanges?

I think I am going to go back to multipooling ..

My Pool: isr.hiive.biz
CryptoBull

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:52:21 AM

hi there,
Are we expecting some good news this week? can somebody announce something possitve because the price is ..... Dont' have the proper words to express my expectations Sad
hi there dev's we are all waiting for the good news you have promissed last week Smiley
cheers

Captain Positive Cool
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 09:33:40 AM

hi there,
Are we expecting some good news this week? can somebody announce something possitve because the price is ..... Dont' have the proper words to express my expectations Sad
hi there dev's we are all waiting for the good news you have promissed last week Smiley
cheers

And do you thinks a bunch of news will just make the price rise again?
With this amount of coins news , articles , promo campaigns have shown that they are not influencing the market anymore.

Look at the dogecar at nascar ,  and the price didn't move.
why would some people adopt a coin that was created out of thin air like fiat money. And not the other coin?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
CryptoBull

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 10:55:15 AM

hi there,
cheers

With this amount of coins news , articles , promo campaigns have shown that they are not influencing the market anymore.

why would some people adopt a coin that was created out of thin air like fiat money. And not the other coin?

I think that if they give us good news Yes it will rise,by good news i mean for isr adoption in Israel.
Don't you think that marketing news are going to make the price go up ?

Captain Positive Cool
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:17:05 AM

hi there,
cheers

I think that if they give us good news Yes it will rise,by good news i mean for isr adoption in Israel.
Don't you think that marketing news are going to make the price go up ?

Do you really think that there can be such news?
Airdrop started one week ago , the "dev" is silent about the outcome.

Besides , look at the other coins , did the news about the adoption made any change in the price?
With every percent of coin given spaincoin is going down the drain.

Build the infrastructure , then deliver the coins. None of it has been done or tried to be done correctly.

What kind of news do you think can be made out of thin air?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 01:05:48 PM

Don't care about news anymore. Just expect some casual updates from Dev. I'm sure this is not what everyone wanted- silent!!!
pandor

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 03:35:09 PM

BTW

The dev did say that they are working on something that will give more stability to the coin's price.

They said that it will be available as a BETA soon enough.

Here is where the problem is . it was one tiny tiny message and probably most people didn't even see it.
IsraelCoin (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 04:14:46 PM

Hi All,

We understand the need for more information and are trying to move as fast as we can.
For now we can tell you there are a number of things that have been in the works or planned which are taking longer, but we can start discussing what they are.

First and foremost, we have been working for several weeks on the formation of what you might call a Cooperative Company which in Israel requires a lot of legal work and filing with the government, getting it approved and so on.
This Cooperative is essentially going to be an open-for-all company where individuals can work as Isracoin Integration Agents, going around the country and getting businesses signed up to accept Isracoin as means of payment.
These agents will of course collect transaction fees, so they will be creating a business for themselves by participating in this CoOp Company. Now, just to clarify some things, this Coop company is not and will not be run by the Isracoin group and will have full autonomy to work as it sees fit. On top of that, the core group of people who are building it are some of the most well known Israeli Protests leaders in the past several years. (For those of you who don't know, in the past 5 years or so there have been ongoing protests very similar to Occupy Wallstreet, going on in Israel, because of the soaring cost of living). This group of people who we believe will grow, will be coming to this less from the pure "crypto" world and more from the "we need a change" approach. There are tens of thousands of people who actively participated in these protests and if they decide to take up Isracoin as their means for achieving their goals, this will become the most successful coin ever, including Bitcoin. But this is hard and takes time. It doesn't happen over night.

Now, in order to do give the needed tools for working with businesses to this CoOp, we have also come to a tentative agreement with the largest Israeli Bitcoin gateway processor, for them to provide a complete merchant system (mobile PoS, website integration etc), back-end management and so forth that works with Isracoin. This system will be used by the CoOp to service the businesses.

Additionally, the CoOp will also be establishing an Israeli exchange for Isracoin <-> Israeli Fiat (shekels), so that people in Israel (and outside, for that matter) could sell/buy Isracoin with local fiat. we feel this is critical, as many people have been asking us how they could buy Isracoin using local currency and of course such a solution does not exist. Most of those who asked about this, are not "bitcoin" or "crypto" people which is great because that is the broader reach a national coin needs, but it requires infrastructure that is not easy to establish.

On top of that, we are developing a GEO-Enabled web/mobile service called Local Isracoins which will allow people in Israel to find each other for local face2face trading of the coin. This will also add a lot to the trading depth and volume of the coin in general (a local trader can buy Isracoins online in the exchanges, then sell them directly face2face in Israel).

As for helping to stabilize the coin, we are also working on what quite a few other coins have been doing, which is a dedicated ISR multipool. However, our goal and approach with this pool is to help stabilize the price, rather than artificially pump it up more and more. Now, this is not an easy thing to accomplish and we've been working on it for about 3 weeks now and will hopefully have a first beta available soon (at least some iteration of it).

To add to the craziness of all of the above, we are also in the midst of developing the Phase-II Airdrop system and we will probably be able to release information about our Staggered Distribution mechanism fairly soon.

We hope you understand where we are trying to go and keep taking part in the process with us. your supports is very important to us and we believe there are ways for you to help, like helping to bring more people into the Isracoin international community, engaging people about the coin and so on.

We were looking to come out with news about things as they were more solidified but we see the need for information is growing and so we are releasing this as a road map we are working on.

More details will be released as soon as we can provide them.

Isracoin team
N1ghtcrawl3r

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:37:01 PM

how will multipool's mining ISR help stabilize the price when there are no buyers on the other side of the trade?

I know of a couple multipools that already mine against ISR. this seems to drive the price down!

The network speed is now lower than i have ever seen it.. the price is supper low.

perhaps you should stop these air drops

Wanna fix this coin... You gotta get the businesses in Israel accepting the coin. You should then post a list somewhere of the companies you are airdropping to , so we can buy stuff from them.
NSV

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 04:59:31 PM

Hi All,

We understand the need for more information and are trying to move as fast as we can.
For now we can tell you there are a number of things that have been in the works or planned which are taking longer, but we can start discussing what they are.

First and foremost, we have been working for several weeks on the formation of what you might call a Cooperative Company which in Israel requires a lot of legal work and filing with the government, getting it approved and so on.
This Cooperative is essentially going to be an open-for-all company where individuals can work as Isracoin Integration Agents, going around the country and getting businesses signed up to accept Isracoin as means of payment.
These agents will of course collect transaction fees, so they will be creating a business for themselves by participating in this CoOp Company. Now, just to clarify some things, this Coop company is not and will not be run by the Isracoin group and will have full autonomy to work as it sees fit. On top of that, the core group of people who are building it are some of the most well known Israeli Protests leaders in the past several years. (For those of you who don't know, in the past 5 years or so there have been ongoing protests very similar to Occupy Wallstreet, going on in Israel, because of the soaring cost of living). This group of people who we believe will grow, will be coming to this less from the pure "crypto" world and more from the "we need a change" approach. There are tens of thousands of people who actively participated in these protests and if they decide to take up Isracoin as their means for achieving their goals, this will become the most successful coin ever, including Bitcoin. But this is hard and takes time. It doesn't happen over night.

Now, in order to do give the needed tools for working with businesses to this CoOp, we have also come to a tentative agreement with the largest Israeli Bitcoin gateway processor, for them to provide a complete merchant system (mobile PoS, website integration etc), back-end management and so forth that works with Isracoin. This system will be used by the CoOp to service the businesses.

Additionally, the CoOp will also be establishing an Israeli exchange for Isracoin <-> Israeli Fiat (shekels), so that people in Israel (and outside, for that matter) could sell/buy Isracoin with local fiat. we feel this is critical, as many people have been asking us how they could buy Isracoin using local currency and of course such a solution does not exist. Most of those who asked about this, are not "bitcoin" or "crypto" people which is great because that is the broader reach a national coin needs, but it requires infrastructure that is not easy to establish.

On top of that, we are developing a GEO-Enabled web/mobile service called Local Isracoins which will allow people in Israel to find each other for local face2face trading of the coin. This will also add a lot to the trading depth and volume of the coin in general (a local trader can buy Isracoins online in the exchanges, then sell them directly face2face in Israel).

As for helping to stabilize the coin, we are also working on what quite a few other coins have been doing, which is a dedicated ISR multipool. However, our goal and approach with this pool is to help stabilize the price, rather than artificially pump it up more and more. Now, this is not an easy thing to accomplish and we've been working on it for about 3 weeks now and will hopefully have a first beta available soon (at least some iteration of it).

To add to the craziness of all of the above, we are also in the midst of developing the Phase-II Airdrop system and we will probably be able to release information about our Staggered Distribution mechanism fairly soon.

We hope you understand where we are trying to go and keep taking part in the process with us. your supports is very important to us and we believe there are ways for you to help, like helping to bring more people into the Isracoin international community, engaging people about the coin and so on.

We were looking to come out with news about things as they were more solidified but we see the need for information is growing and so we are releasing this as a road map we are working on.

More details will be released as soon as we can provide them.

This has got to be one of the most well thought plans I have seen here. Very curious about the outcome. Done right, it could well be the standard to which all NatCoins will be judged against. Will hold.
porn0f1sh

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 05:34:02 PM

how will multipool's mining ISR help stabilize the price when there are no buyers on the other side of the trade?
I've just bought more than 6gs of isracoins.

No buyers?

As far as the last official post was...... WOW! As an Israeli and someone with a little bit of integrity (at least more than some people here who only care about their wallet size and concepts such as decentralized monetary system and working anarchy... well, you get my point, you know who I'm talking about) I have to just go:

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I hope one day I get to be a part of the dev team or the coop and tell my grandkids about my part in changing the world to a better place for them Smiley

By the way, gentle reminder, the OP still links to two defunct addresses: 84.111.129.84:1948 and isr-il.zapto.org:1967/
porn0f1sh

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:14:14 PM

And as far as the price fall goes I figured out the explanation 2 days ago.

It's because of all the people who only mine for profit.

This is how I guessed some of them work: they mine mine mine a new coin while it's still easy without much competition, then they hold on to it mining another hot-spanking-new coin waiting for the moment just before the corrupted coin devs dump their coins. Obviously, a lot of those people predicted the first airdrop as at least one such point. Sometimes they gain less, sometimes they gain more, but if doing it All The Time to all the new easy coins they actually might get a decent profit!

Too bad they didn't realise Isracoin is not about speculation and heartless profit Wink

Too good for providing me a magnificent point to invest invest invest! Cheesy
N1ghtcrawl3r

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:42:40 PM

I was under the impression that Israeli businesses signed up to sell their products in ISR. Altho i cannot find a place to spend my ISR other than a couple of exchanges.

There are buyers, but no particular level of support has appeared. For example .. UNO which is terrible to mine has a pretty solid exchange rate over its history. ISR has steadily been falling which is much different.

Intrinsically the value of a coin should be slightly more than the power it costs to mine the coin, with the price falling so steadily its hard to see this. People who mine the coin are in it for the profit. Why else would they be operating the transaction network for a coin.

Once businesses (if they ever do) in Israel start accepting ISR for purchases the price will go up and will stabilize.

Seems to me that it would of been smarter to find a large Israeli retailer to sign on to ISR before making the coin public.

It would be nice if Bittrex had a 24 hour history of market transactions and market volume for each currency.

When i started operating my pool ISR has a network hashrate of 1.21 GH/s right now it has a network hashrate 0.48 GH/s. When i started mining ISR the value was .00017 now its .000035.

It would of been smarter to make ISR a private currency, that is sold and purchased at a fixed price (plus or minus a few percent). Then the value would be stable and it would be easier to get business to adopt it. The money collected from selling the coin would be available to purchase the coin back. They could of kept all this info public allowing the users of the currency to have trust in it.

Again I will keep mining this coin for another week and a half. I think the developers are trying to make something different, but i don't want to be the last one mining it.

James1964

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 06:53:46 PM

Of course it's a scam Smiley
Citizens of israel are worried about oppressing and killing muslims and palestinians, not some stupid cryptocoin. They will just pump and dump this coin. Average israel(or any other country) citizen will never ever hear about those coins but it gives a perfect legitimation for premine. I found them on github, it's just a plain doge clone. And in an underdeveloped country like israel it should be very simple to get on 'news' with something such innovative much wow as cryptocoin. I will be surprised if these guys will ever figure how to get genesis block and compile wallets for major OSes.

If you are joking about real worries of israel people - that's ain't funny. I know lot of them, nothing about like you said. On contrary arabians dream of Israel distruction.
From other side you're right - I'm really not sure if quite enough israel guys are sitting here to develop such coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: