Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency  (Read 110717 times)
IsraelCoin (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 04:52:48 PM

We have stated on the registration page that we will release an option that does not require Facebook.
We expect that to take us about 3 weeks or so. perhaps less.
We've also asked a few people who expressed an interest for relatives without facebook etc, about some ideas we have for how to accomplish this and they seemed to respond favorably to it.

Isracoin team
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:50:34 PM

Hi ISRcoin Team - I have a few questions:

1. If a business in the US wants to take ISR coin for payment. Does it qualify for business airdrop?
2. Beside c-cex.com for ISR to Fiat, is there another option?
3. Is there a hardware based terminal that business can use? (CoinKite), BitPay - No hardware option that I know of.

IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 07:21:29 PM

1. If a business in the US wants to take ISR coin for payment. Does it qualify for business airdrop?
3. Is there a hardware based terminal that business can use? (CoinKite), BitPay - No hardware option that I know of.

The airdrop is for Israeli based businesses only.

As best we know, there aren't other Fiat exchanges with ISR and of course we would love to be in more of them and have tried to make that happen, but it is not easy. Any help from our community on the matter would be most appreciated.

There is no hardware terminal as yet. We would be very interested in CoinKite for example, but we may not yet qualify under all their requirements. Part of our plan further down the line, if and when the value of the coin increases significantly (for argument sake $1/ISR) is to get into coinKite and then give businesses the option to use their 500 ISR to get a coinKite terminal both as a POS and as a local exchange venue to buy Isracoin with Israeli fiat.

Isracoin team
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:39:42 PM

Thanks for the fast respond   Smiley
yossik

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:37:24 PM

Thanks for the fast respond   Smiley

The airdrop is for Israeli based businesses only.

As best we know, there aren't other Fiat exchanges with ISR and of course we would love to be in more of them and have tried to make that happen, but it is not easy. Any help from our community on the matter would be most appreciated.

There is no hardware terminal as yet. We would be very interested in CoinKite for example, but we may not yet qualify under all their requirements. Part of our plan further down the line, if and when the value of the coin increases significantly (for argument sake $1/ISR) is to get into coinKite and then give businesses the option to use their 500 ISR to get a coinKite terminal both as a POS and as a local exchange venue to buy Isracoin with Israeli fiat.

Thanks for the fast respond   Smiley

I think that Isracoin team is moving in the right direction.
I do have some reservation regarding the paste.
But I understand that it takes time to establish the infrastructure that will be a solid base for the future.
So far, Isracoin managed to be on time with the millstones that they've set.
Me, like many others, somewhat disappointed that the value dropped, but recently it start to recover (market-cap).

IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 08:58:39 PM

Thanks Yossi, for the positive outlook.

Of course hindsight is always 20-20 but we believe in iteration and building infrastructure, step by step, learning as we go and improving as we can. You learn best from doing, not from planning.

We are very encouraged from the positive approach and understanding from the community lately and will endeavor to keep moving forward as planned.

Isracoin team
ds07104com

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:31:23 AM

wow. take a seat! Grin
consider whether to buy it or not
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:58:49 PM

wow. take a seat! Grin

I got most of my ISR at 10k sat so it's a great time to buy.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:26:35 PM

wow. take a seat! Grin

Considering you bought at 10k , and now the price is 0.00001739.

I for one , woudn't take advies from you when it comes to buying coins Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
y80

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:34:33 PM

Are there any plans and efforts to get this coin listed on one of the big exchanges? Thanks
brian_nguyen
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:18:24 PM

wow. take a seat! Grin

Considering you bought at 10k , and now the price is 0.00001739.

I for one , woudn't take advies from you when it comes to buying coins Smiley

Good point, but that doesn't mean it's not a good time to get in. I have my ups and downs but I still believe ISR will take off one day. Let's give it sometimes.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:21:02 PM

GOOOO Israel!
erickarsfast

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:17:29 PM

-> Come on to http://isr.coins4everyone.com!

Our pool need more miners !

To get plenty of ISRA Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://isr.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3475

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)

Join US on www.coins4everyone.com
Support our POOL - BTC :  1KLXhy6H4enkHxmw8rUA2DYbS9tpLwWr5f
IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 11:17:55 AM

Are there any plans and efforts to get this coin listed on one of the big exchanges? Thanks

We are certainly not against it and we have tried discussing it with them, voting for it and so on, but it seems most big exchanges these days either expect huge payments to get listed, or they just don't accept new coins.

We have been up for voting on Mintpal for a long time now and on Cryptsy as well. We've done giveaways for voting even.
We've tried talking with Poloniex a few times and they never gave us a straight answer.

We welcome any help from the community on getting into the larger exchanges, be it via public pressure, voting or paid votes.

Isracoin team
usurytiger

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:37:56 PM

We are certainly not against it and we have tried discussing it with them, voting for it and so on, but it seems most big exchanges these days either expect huge payments to get listed, or they just don't accept new coins.

We have been up for voting on Mintpal for a long time now and on Cryptsy as well. We've done giveaways for voting even.
We've tried talking with Poloniex a few times and they never gave us a straight answer.

We welcome any help from the community on getting into the larger exchanges, be it via public pressure, voting or paid votes.

I liked that type of offensive position Isracoin PR has took in last days (the IDF defence credo.. "attack" ), cleaning up scum rumors.

However, I don't think any big exchange like Mintpal, Poloniex would provide any type of help to stability of coin.
Usually, when Coin enters such an exchange it gets nothing but a huge damage in Mid Range perspective.
There are very few exceptions - the new PoS based coins. Others suffered a x10 value damage and lost supporters.
The big exchanges are having Pump groups playing around new coins.
Usually, any pump activity leaves Coin at lower value when it was before (sometimes 50% of what it was).

I would suggest to avoid a new exchanges, up until coin volatility will reach some 10%, so that e.g: 100BTC pump player may not change the coin value more than 10%.

Instead of this...
There should be a game-changer initiative to adopt the coin in a wide public.
e.g:
Why have Isracoin Phase I AirDrop been limited to existing confirmed businesses?
Its a huge mistake...
We are the "startup nation".
Most of startups are living years as an ideas, and starting development ahead of any government authorisation...accounting or bank financing...

What if...just as an example...Isracoin will fill a role of "Madan Rashi" for startups whiling to accept Isracoin both as investment and payment?
The kickstarter...There people will decide/vote for idea to win a support of pre-mine Isracoin.

If we want Isracoin to be different from any other...while being really authentic Israeli...this is a way.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 02:59:20 PM

Really, I wouldn't be too concerned with the exchanges right now, the "pump and dumpers" would only hurt ISR's value. I believe what is needed now is a full scale promotional campaign, bring it to the people, merchants, payment processors, everyone you can think of. And I don't mean just giving them coins, I mean teaching them how the coin can help them or make their financial situation better or their life easier. That's the key.

If you raise public awareness high enough the value will increase and the exchanges will come to you. That's the healthy, long term answer, in my opinion at least.

RJF

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 04:28:49 PM

Really, I wouldn't be too concerned with the exchanges right now, the "pump and dumpers" would only hurt ISR's value. I believe what is needed now is a full scale promotional campaign, bring it to the people, merchants, payment processors, everyone you can think of. And I don't mean just giving them coins, I mean teaching them how the coin can help them or make their financial situation better or their life easier. That's the key.

If you raise public awareness high enough the value will increase and the exchanges will come to you. That's the healthy, long term answer, in my opinion at least.

RJF

This is exactly what we are working on. It just takes time, more people, more support and so on.
And we'll say this - we are truly encouraged by the long term perspective most of this community is taking towards Isracoin. It is absolutely great because that is how we see it and how we designed it from day one.

Isracoin team
IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 04:32:25 PM

I liked that type of offensive position Isracoin PR has took in last days (the IDF defence credo.. "attack" ), cleaning up scum rumors.

However, I don't think any big exchange like Mintpal, Poloniex would provide any type of help to stability of coin.
Usually, when Coin enters such an exchange it gets nothing but a huge damage in Mid Range perspective.
There are very few exceptions - the new PoS based coins. Others suffered a x10 value damage and lost supporters.
The big exchanges are having Pump groups playing around new coins.
Usually, any pump activity leaves Coin at lower value when it was before (sometimes 50% of what it was).

I would suggest to avoid a new exchanges, up until coin volatility will reach some 10%, so that e.g: 100BTC pump player may not change the coin value more than 10%.

Instead of this...
There should be a game-changer initiative to adopt the coin in a wide public.
e.g:
Why have Isracoin Phase I AirDrop been limited to existing confirmed businesses?
Its a huge mistake...
We are the "startup nation".
Most of startups are living years as an ideas, and starting development ahead of any government authorisation...accounting or bank financing...

What if...just as an example...Isracoin will fill a role of "Madan Rashi" for startups whiling to accept Isracoin both as investment and payment?
The kickstarter...There people will decide/vote for idea to win a support of pre-mine Isracoin.

If we want Isracoin to be different from any other...while being really authentic Israeli...this is a way.

without getting too much into the exchange debate, we tend to agree that the real value of Isracoin should come from its widespread adoption in Israel, both by businesses and individuals. This is what we are working on mostly and it is a process.

As for your examples of supporting startups and such, you should look at our Phase-IV of the Isracoin plan which talks exactly about this. It is planned for further down the line, when the infrastructure and value are there and allow for this to happen.

We appreciate the feedback!

And if you or any other Israeli wish to help locally, please contact us.
(Of course anyone from the international community is more than welcome to help in other ways, to bring awareness to the coin, especially for mining and other types of support)

Isracoin team
usurytiger

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:49:49 PM

without getting too much into the exchange debate, we tend to agree that the real value of Isracoin should come from its widespread adoption in Israel, both by businesses and individuals. This is what we are working on mostly and it is a process.

As for your examples of supporting startups and such, you should look at our Phase-IV of the Isracoin plan which talks exactly about this. It is planned for further down the line, when the infrastructure and value are there and allow for this to happen.

We appreciate the feedback!

And if you or any other Israeli wish to help locally, please contact us.
(Of course anyone from the international community is more than welcome to help in other ways, to bring awareness to the coin, especially for mining and other types of support)

I PMed you about the idea some days ago. Stating I would like to lead this initiative. But I need support from Isracoin Coop board.
IsraelCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 05:02:48 PM

We are very happy to see hashrate has gone up quite a bit these past few days and would like to remind everyone to also put some hashrate into the Isracoin Multipool at http://isrmultipool.info/  (either scrypt or x11)

Also, anyone who wishes to help grow Isracoin the right way, please feel free to get pool operators to open ISR pools (MPOS, P2POOL).
We definitely need more hashrate in the network.

Isracoin team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: