Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:37:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official BlackCoin statement from CryptoRush - Very shocking information  (Read 58892 times)
dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:58:52 PM

exactly, what im saying is there trying to cause panic and drive the price down. they are trying to misslead people into thinking the price is down

What do they gain from doing this?

are you seriously asking this on the internet? If so welcome, it must be your first day.

Dude, you are missing the point. What I'm getting at is that people are accusing CR of "stealing" their BC, but then Zack is saying that CR is deliberately trying to nudge the price of BC down. Those two ideas don't make a lot of sense together, if this was a ploy for CR to steal peoples' BlackCoins then they would want the price UP not DOWN. I'm just trying to piece together what really happened / is going on here.

No need for you to be a douche bag about it.
chrisbfrpky

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:08:01 PM

Why has Flappy been taken down? There are no issues with the Flappy wallet?
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:14:42 PM

I guess that fyrstikken's super profits on exchanges are gone (due to the decreasing interest to altcoin scene and decreasing value of altcoins) and they made a new profit plan, a "hack" scenario.

I read all public info and logs and came to a conclusion that the whole situation looks orchestrated. Especially the fyrstikken "gone mad and full retard" conversation part. He played a directed role of a truly angry owner.

You guys who lost the money need to cooperate against the owners of cryptorush.in. It it was a real hack, they could track the person easily (email + IP + bc/btc wallet, contact other exchanges to track stolen money and gather info logs from there, should be enough!)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
DKdance

Activity: 168

REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:16:59 PM

Withdrawal Processed

Successfully processed withdrawal.
Expected payout: 125.92391353 BTCS
Withdraw fee: 0.0050 BTCS

But still not With BTC

But market activity is back

Only reason we die is because we accept the death I can tr. into French, seriously < 1-12 hours
[PHS] PhilosopherStone | PoS | No Premine | 50% annual
And if we should die tonight then we should all die together.
blaFrog

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:17:35 PM

exactly, what im saying is there trying to cause panic and drive the price down. they are trying to misslead people into thinking the price is down

What do they gain from doing this?

are you seriously asking this on the internet? If so welcome, it must be your first day.

Dude, you are missing the point. What I'm getting at is that people are accusing CR of "stealing" their BC, but then Zack is saying that CR is deliberately trying to nudge the price of BC down. Those two ideas don't make a lot of sense together, if this was a ploy for CR to steal peoples' BlackCoins then they would want the price UP not DOWN. I'm just trying to piece together what really happened / is going on here.

No need for you to be a douche bag about it.

CR put multiple BTC-BC fake orders at 100x market value just after the fork yesterday morning to sucker people in to send over their BC. They wanted incoming BC.
Zulandio

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:21:21 PM

Something is not right with this exchange. Right before this whole BC mess. I had .09xxxx BTC just VANISH from my account. Just poof it's gone. One second it said I have .56xxxx and then I refreshed page and I have .46xxxx I did all the math of all the trades withdraws I did and it adds up to me missing .09 BTC. I don't have the chat log suppose I should of save that but. Divianttwo proceeds to tell me in IRC that it CAN"T happen SON he called me son degradingly. I"m not sure I have to tell anyone that has delt with them that they have ZERO customer service and people skills. So he kept telling me it can't happen and refused to even look into it. I'm still waiting 36 hours later to get a response to my ticket. I'm supposing that Tickets aren't on the top of their list right now. But this vanishing BTC is making me think they may in fact be Insolvent and the BTC withdrawl issue is because they are playing musical BTC and paying withdrawls with new deposits to try and stay afloat. All I know is this shit is getting ridicules with exchanges. Coinmarket, coinex, vercwhatever, and now rush... As a community we need to just say NO to new exchanges unless their is complete transparency of the owners.

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:38:21 PM

Is it against Bitcointalks rules to post personal information about someone? Because I found out fyrstikkens real information. Everything from his BTC addresses, to his real name, location, wife, domains, his niece etc.

This would be the information that is needed for prosecution for death threats and cybercrimes.

Just don't post it here. No need to stoop to that level.

It isn't so much to act out in retaliation, but rather to help get him prosecuted. I also have lost just under 2 BTC in BC.

Not to mention some fishy stuff happened in my account while I was asleep.. right before they got DDOS. (I have print out of transactions that were withdrawn to other users WHILE I was sleeping). And yes, I have 2 form authentication on my account, and an individual very secure password that is ONLY used for that site.

Then you should definitely make electronic copies and paper copies of all the evidence you have and then get in contact in private with blackcoin dev and see if he intends to pursue this as well.

By the way, were you aware that you were quoted in this article they released? They didn't even bother to spell your username correctly.
http://www.businessinsider.com/thieves-swipe-nearly-70000-from-bitcoin-exchange-2014-3

Prominence

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:41:24 PM

How long I waited for this day. It's time for Cryptorush to end. Good riddance and thanks for hosting the daily shitcoins.
With cryptorush gone, many shitcoins go with it.
Gnarltusk

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:41:50 PM

have any of the missing BC shown up in the blockchain? I know its a reach, but here's my theory. CR sees big $ in BC, they fake a DDOS so we cant trade our BC or take it out. They now have all day or longer to play with our funds. They take advantage of the high exchange rate for BC and make 121 BTC somewhere else yesterday with our money. Only now the price is higher than when they sold it so they would have to buy back at a loss. They are waiting for the market to cool to try to buy them back to repay us. Basically they invested all our BC, made out like bandits and are waiting for the shit to die down and slip the BC back into our accounts
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:43:43 PM

Is it against Bitcointalks rules to post personal information about someone? Because I found out fyrstikkens real information. Everything from his BTC addresses, to his real name, location, wife, domains, his niece etc.

This would be the information that is needed for prosecution for death threats and cybercrimes.

Just don't post it here. No need to stoop to that level.

It isn't so much to act out in retaliation, but rather to help get him prosecuted. I also have lost just under 2 BTC in BC.

Not to mention some fishy stuff happened in my account while I was asleep.. right before they got DDOS. (I have print out of transactions that were withdrawn to other users WHILE I was sleeping). And yes, I have 2 form authentication on my account, and an individual very secure password that is ONLY used for that site.

Then you should definitely make electronic copies and paper copies of all the evidence you have and then get in contact in private with blackcoin dev and see if he intends to pursue this as well.

By the way, were you aware that you were quoted in this article they released? They didn't even bother to spell your username correctly.
http://www.businessinsider.com/thieves-swipe-nearly-70000-from-bitcoin-exchange-2014-3

PLEASE post the information. It's public record and everyone who has had buisness relations with him deserves to know. Not only do we deserve to know, its a RIGHT. Cryptorush.in registered the domain with FALSE information. They have deceived everyone and the community deserves this info.
deodecagone

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:48:12 PM

"To gox" "being goxed" My new english word of the day Smiley

One question

Did all the users who withdrew BC , really withdrew all their belongings at the same time ?. Why don't you simply confiscate all other coins from people having withdrawn more than what they had.

And please stop blaming the BC developper here, it is really a pity that you were relying on wallet internal account management for identifiying exchange user balances. Wallets should be kept as far as possible  from the exchange itselfs and you should have used your own little database for that with all the required cross checks.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 09:05:31 PM

I registered on CryptoRush a couple of weeks ago, made a few trades, hated every minute of it (won't bore you with the details, some of it listed here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431099.msg5868068#msg5868068 ), withdrew my coins and moved on to other exchanges. Did it really look to ANYONE like a place where you would want your money to be handled? Or does greed override common sense? Everything about it, from the arrogant incompetent owner/operator, to the mostly non-functional website and never ending shitcoin problems, should have been a clue: GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN. Good luck now finding a working coin and converting/transferring it all out.
drakoin

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

see my profile

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:03:09 PM

ACID database transactions
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=503048

no sign of a signature
kozmos

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:04:50 PM

LOOOOL F*CKING CRAP EXCHANGE "CRYPTORUSH", COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS.    LEAVE.

[09:10] <fyrstikken> rat4, Im killing your coin.
[09:10] <rat4> ok
[09:10] <fyrstikken> from the altcoin-scene.
[09:10] <fyrstikken> not just cryptorush - but all the exchanges
[09:10] <fyrstikken> your coin is a scamcoin and a virus
[09:11] <fyrstikken> and I will make sure you pay us back from your own money - sell your house, your car or whatever
[09:11] <fyrstikken> You have my word on that.

[09:24] <fyrstikken> you better make a fucking deal - or you will be working for me until every single penny is paid back
[09:25] <fyrstikken> and if you wont work for me - forget working at all, Ill finnish you.
[09:26] <fyrstikken> one way or another you are paying us back.
[09:26] <fyrstikken> forget about your coin - concider the value of your life and health for being such a thief
[09:27] <fyrstikken> blackcoin was not a fucking error - it was a fucking trojan-virus designed to steal money

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
fyrstikken shall be the new icon for (Angry Kids) video game.

This is what happens to trading business when 10 years old kids are managing a trading market site. EPIC Fail.
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:14:40 PM

LOOOOL F*CKING CRAP EXCHANGE "CRYPTORUSH", COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS.    LEAVE.

[09:10] <fyrstikken> rat4, Im killing your coin.
[09:10] <rat4> ok
[09:10] <fyrstikken> from the altcoin-scene.
[09:10] <fyrstikken> not just cryptorush - but all the exchanges
[09:10] <fyrstikken> your coin is a scamcoin and a virus
[09:11] <fyrstikken> and I will make sure you pay us back from your own money - sell your house, your car or whatever
[09:11] <fyrstikken> You have my word on that.

[09:24] <fyrstikken> you better make a fucking deal - or you will be working for me until every single penny is paid back
[09:25] <fyrstikken> and if you wont work for me - forget working at all, Ill finnish you.
[09:26] <fyrstikken> one way or another you are paying us back.
[09:26] <fyrstikken> forget about your coin - concider the value of your life and health for being such a thief
[09:27] <fyrstikken> blackcoin was not a fucking error - it was a fucking trojan-virus designed to steal money

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
fyrstikken shall be the new icon for (Angry Kids) video game.

This is what happens to trading business when 10 years old kids are managing a trading market site. EPIC Fail.

ROFL

I don't know why Fyrstikken thought that buying $500,000 of Cryptorush shares was a good idea....

It's going to need a PR miracle and a complete site overhaul and more to recover that site and ever stand a chance of making that money back.
lawabider

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:17:47 PM

It's now clear to me that fyrstikken was planning on "daytrading" the account holders funds; that's why he wanted to put them on all of those exchanges.

It's obvious that developers can't trust each other, based on the bug in the coin software. The coin developer was partly to blame.

But on a separate note, from the FYRSTIKKEN pdf:

CryptoRush will from now on have their customers cold-storage placed on Cryptsy,
JustCoin, Bitstamp, BTC-E, CampBX and other well known, well secured Bitcoinexchanges
as an extra layer of security, as we learned from MtGox - never have all the
eggs in one basket.

WTF?!!!! That's the funniest thing I have ever read!

Oh well, at least his 500k will go towards paying back the people who lost money.
fanky

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:25:06 PM

Those who stole our BCs:

http://pastebin.com/pG4sDhAD

https://i.imgur.com/R1CgsRi.png
Gnarltusk

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:25:38 PM

It's now clear to me that fyrstikken was planning on "daytrading" the account holders funds; that's why he wanted to put them on all of those exchanges.

It's obvious that developers can't trust each other, based on the bug in the coin software. The coin developer was partly to blame.

CryptoRush will from now on have their customers cold-storage placed on Cryptsy,
JustCoin, Bitstamp, BTC-E, CampBX and other well known, well secured Bitcoinexchanges
eggs in one basket.

Oh well, at least his 500k will go towards paying back the people who lost money.

I think that already happened.
1. CR sets up the exploit in their daemon
2. CR makes accounts to "overdraw" the affected coin
3. CR sells the BC for a profit hoping to buy back the BC after their huge dump lowers prices
4. CR says users stole BC and blames Dev for the exploit
linkandzelda (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 10:38:55 PM

Here is an updated public statement about the situation http://goo.gl/vyp9Ms
Alty

Activity: 714

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:42:11 PM

eggs in one basket.

I think that already happened.
1. CR sets up the exploit in their daemon
2. CR makes accounts to "overdraw" the affected coin
3. CR sells the BC for a profit hoping to buy back the BC after their huge dump lowers prices
4. CR says users stole BC and blames Dev for the exploit

He actually says they can use the cryptorush coins for arbitrage at 7.15 in this Youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUMKanG3Jik&feature=youtu.be&a

GREAT IDEA Cheesy Cheesy That's not dangerous at all Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: