Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:30:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHICH COIN IS THE NEXT ETHEREUM ?  (Read 3850 times)
Dedewahyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 09:02:49 AM

Check LYR is almost the same blockchain as Etherium so far. smart contract, swap system, NFT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anmol007

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 01:27:59 PM

In my opinion BNB is a next Ethereum I see alot of potential in BNB coin because this is a binance Exchange coin so I suggest to everyone BNB in a next Ethereum

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1482

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 01:58:17 PM

In my opinion BNB is a next Ethereum I see alot of potential in BNB coin because this is a binance Exchange coin so I suggest to everyone BNB in a next Ethereum

I agree with you. BNB had great potential for a long time. It showed a very good price increase in the last 2 months.
Not only about exchange, swaps and other innovations are also effective in increasing the price. Just like ethereum 3-4 years ago, BNB has now reached that popularity. It will develop in this way for a while Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 02:03:04 PM

Please stop this kind of topic. There's no point discussing who will be the next Ethereum. Since a few years ago, there have been discussions like this and a lot of tokens and coins have been said to be the next Ethereum.
But not any of them did follow the path of Ethereum.
Exactly, we have seen such discussion over a year ago and nothing happened and still people are discussing about this and nothing will change maybe. But sometimes we can see that XRP has better value compared with ETH. In this current bull market, we are seeing many progress on other projects too. So, I can't suggest now but I am keep following this discussion to know.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 13, 2021, 02:14:30 PM

I think it's getting harder and harder for new projects to overtake ethereum in terms of total market cap. If i remember correctly XRP overtook ETH for a few days or so sometime last year.
Regarding new ETH in terms of functionality there are a lot of projects that are doing similar things like ETH and maybe some of them do it even better than ETH because they could learn from it's flaws.
ETH is still the market leader of smart contracts and it will definitely stay that way if the transition to ETH 2.0 is successful.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 03:21:57 PM

I think it's getting harder and harder for new projects to overtake ethereum in terms of total market cap. If i remember correctly XRP overtook ETH for a few days or so sometime last year.
Regarding new ETH in terms of functionality there are a lot of projects that are doing similar things like ETH and maybe some of them do it even better than ETH because they could learn from it's flaws.
ETH is still the market leader of smart contracts and it will definitely stay that way if the transition to ETH 2.0 is successful.
I would not pay attention to the performance of Ripple during the period when it ranked second instead of Ethereum in the cryptocurrency market. Since then, we have already received a lot of negative information about Ripple, and I am convinced that the appearance of Ripple in second place was something other than a real manipulation, primarily by developers. At least to date, not a single platform and not a single altcoin has shown a high enough result to at least half compare not only with the performance of Ethereum in the cryptocurrency market, but also with its balanced functionality.
LostConfidence243

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 11:24:59 AM

Litecoin is a strong pretender for the next Ethereum. LiteCoin market cap, volume, circulating supply, and by looking at the price, it can be inferred that Litecoin will later replace Ethereum. Litecoin is based on the Bitcoin protocol. In my opinion this is not a guarantee, this is just a prediction fot crpto space .

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 11:38:31 AM

Polkadot seem like a good contender, all that is required now is for it to have enough users base and more project using the network, already the project has display real potentials and it seem to be favored by all, the dev team just need to push harder and give tempting reason for most devs to use dot instead more.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Mehedi72

Activity: 719
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2021, 06:08:25 PM

Eth is the unique, trusted as well as largest altcoin platform after btc.it is hard to think any altcoin might be compititor with eth! you could find so many name on this thread, that would be predicted to gain as next ether position but in reality, i believe no altcoin could run more faster against it.even the known defi hype depends on eth platform. moreover update version of eth might be more difficult to discuss in this topic cause the ether would has taken some incredible change after release of that

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Nazmul012

Activity: 763
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 06:20:27 PM

There are two altcoin, who have potential like eth and those are polkadot and bnb.nowadays eth transactions fee is so high and that's why people are looking for solution, where they found bnb and polkadot. Both of those charge lower fee than eth, still this momen when eth charges huge.morever their transaction speed is more faster than eth.so people would choice polkadot or bnb as the next eth.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
cfif

Activity: 1442
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 07:31:16 PM

Guys which coin do you think will be the next ethereum ?

Nobody can answer on that quess. You should to be erudite to answer to this question yourself. New ideas are borns every year, every year could to turn cryptomarket around.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 08:17:07 PM

It can difficult to anticipate and may be there will be no the another ethereum, ethereum was the maker of smartcontract which being replicated by all of the unused stages that have been calling themselves as ethereum executioners. The stage must be imaginative as ethereum to be the same level as ethereum. The larger part of smartcontract stages were as it were network of ethereum. As per my ponder Polkadot has potential that develop like Ether in future.

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 08:37:00 PM

In my opinion after i did research we have 3 strong candidate to be the next ethereum :
1. Polkadot ( no doubt polkadot is the example of ethereum 2.0 with very cheap fees )
2. Binance smart chain ( BNB have a strong community because binance exchanger it self has a very big number of cuatomers, the only i am worry about it is BNB just like XRP it is not pure decentralised )
3. Ada ( ada with its technology can make it used just like ethereum with smallest fees from all its compatitor and this is what makes it strong )

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 08:59:48 PM

Guys which coin do you think will be the next ethereum ?
There are quite a good new ones that are challenging the big gun like ethereum, im talking about top coins like dot, ada, trx etc but i will still not call them a replacement for eth or eth killers because eth is the pioneer of tokenization amd smart contracts and it will always have the top spot in that category.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 09:16:50 PM

I think and believe ethereum 2.0 is the next big thing and would probably replace ethereum because for me it should be the next big thing. But If it's not too much trouble, stop this kinda topics . There's no point examining who will be the following Ethereum. Since a couple of years prior, there have been conversations like this and a ton of tokens and coins have been supposed to be the following Ethereum. So for me it’s ethereum 2.0
jamesrollins

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 09:24:34 PM

I recommend SUPERBID (www.superbid.io). New on the market but they have great results as well as the product itself has super high potential.

In just 6 days after their stealth launch (which was 19.02) they managed to attract nearly 300 community members and almost $600k total volume on Uniswap. Very good opinions on twitter @superbid_io .

Their partner is VentureDevs, an industry-leading software development firm that builds products and teams for global companies and Silicon Valley startups, including unicorns such as Fair.com, Indico.com, Trubify.com, and music.com.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: