Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 9048 times)
lphelps

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:10:07 AM

Scam? Why?

The airdrop is a success! the price drop is normal Icelandic converted into bitcoin, when the entire distribution will be made the price will rise again

Now its Aphrodite time  Cool

You didn't answer the question.

What makes you sure the devs aren't the "Air Drop" wallets?

~BCX~

you know I am totally convinced that you are to gain in all of this... you and your fucking minions are all driving the price down so you can buy as much as you can on the cheap and then it will eventually pump and then you'll do what you did today with dumping it... then you start the whole fucking cycle again..

I'm buying more as soon as it gets to it's low point and holding until it makes really good gains..... 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:19:04 AM

you know I am totally convinced that you are to gain in all of this... you and your fucking minions are all driving the price down so you can buy as much as you can on the cheap and then it will eventually pump and then you'll do what you did today with dumping it... then you start the whole fucking cycle again..

I'm buying more as soon as it gets to it's low point and holding until it makes really good gains..... 

The price is going down simply because people are cashing the coins out -- not because the group is somehow influencing price. It's logical and expected with any airdrop. Free coins = people cashing them out.

I am really against calling the coin a scam, or any coin a scam, until an actual scam is committed, however. Let the market decide if a coin is a success or not... no need to fork/hack/ddos to try to force the issue. I may be against this shit coin killing group, but I wouldn't blame them for the price drop. It'd happen regardless, unless an existing infrastructure existed so people could spend the coins on goods.
literally josef stalin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:43:53 AM

hi, i got my free computer money today. this stuff made natnl. news ( http://www.visir.is/auroracoin-dreift-til-allra.../article/2014140209342 , http://www.visir.is/islensk-rafmynt-haekkar-hratt-i.../2014140309719 , http://m.visir.is/Vidskipti/Frett?ArticleID=2014140329388 ) no, i don't expect you to be able to read it

but hey! i cashed in asap (since i have an aversion to tulip mania, libertarians and fictitious capital in general), exchanged it to the buttcoin and am now literally (LITERALLY(actually, only figuratively)) on the edge of my seat, waiting for some idiot nerd to pay me w/ something that i can spend. on goods. and services. thanks.
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:49:37 AM

Minion? No, I have a brain and can use my intellect on my own just fine.

I wouldn't touch this piece of shit with a hundred foot pole while wearing a biohazard suit. You and your marry band of AUR pumpers can keep each and every single satoshi you scam from people, no skin off my back; but guess what, nothing is stopping me from trying to educate some of the users here to stay away from the 50% pre-mined scams going on.

Let's start with some basics. Can anyone here prove any of these incorrect?

No AUR infrastructure in Iceland, no way to use this scam coin in Iceland
No way to 100% verify that 330,000 Icelanders actually got any AUR
No way to 100% verify that the dev and his team aren't behind the vast majority of the air drop wallets

hi, i got my free computer money today. this stuff made natnl. news ( http://www.visir.is/auroracoin-dreift-til-allra.../article/2014140209342 , http://www.visir.is/islensk-rafmynt-haekkar-hratt-i.../2014140309719 , http://m.visir.is/Vidskipti/Frett?ArticleID=2014140329388 ) no, i don't expect you to be able to read it

but hey! i cashed in asap (since i have an aversion to tulip mania, libertarians and fictitious capital in general), exchanged it to the buttcoin and am now literally (LITERALLY(actually, only figuratively)) on the edge of my seat, waiting for some idiot nerd to pay me w/ something that i can spend. on goods. and services. thanks.

If this user is indeed from Iceland, he proves my first point perfectly. I imagine that the dev has to give out AUR to at least some of the Icelandic people in order to maintain the scam under wraps and continue to dump at a controlled rate to maximize the amount of BTC he reaps from this little show.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:54:03 AM

Scam? Why?

The airdrop is a success! the price drop is normal Icelandic converted into bitcoin, when the entire distribution will be made the price will rise again

Now its Aphrodite time  Cool

You didn't answer the question.

What makes you sure the devs aren't the "Air Drop" wallets?

~BCX~

lol then u dont know BCX
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:00:36 AM

I will say that I'm still on the fence regarding the veracity and legitimacy of the airdrop. I think there needs to be more compelling evidence regarding the distribution. Sure the buzz via Facebook/Twitter is great and so forth, but does it mean that the redemption has so far gone according to plan? If this news has permeated the entire country, wouldn't there be more of a clamor to get their coins? Since this is tied with national identifiers, is there any way to show which parts of the country has had a higher percentage of redemption or something to that effect? Just curious.

Well, there are currently two ways to verify nationality; both of whom work sporadically, I'm sad to say.  I had problems claiming my coins at first because the system is too anal comparing data between systems and I had to actually contact one institution to change my public information in order to get the authentication to work.  But essentially, they are verifying data against the national registry, Facebook(don't like that one in the least) and Mobile SMS authentications. They seem to also be trying to work an official govt backed login system into the mix as well(which would almost completely seal the deal on legitimizing claims to the premine.)  But as to visualizing the data; from what little they expose to the public, I can only guess they are logging social registry data to keep track of claims as they give out a nice warning on the website that the same social id can't claim their share more than once if you try to double-claim it Smiley  So with that data in hand they could most certainly come up with a graph of some sort - but I'm not sure as to the legality of publicizing such a chart.  Then again, they might also just be hashing the data for security reason... So I can't say for sure.

I suppose that's fair. I guess since this isn't a coordinated effort with the government, you can't really use a nationally given personal identifier (like a SSN in the US). At least it seems fairly reasonable. After all, there aren't too many other ways to have a verification system without government ID. It might not be the "fairest" way to distribute (I'm confident there are lots of people that don't use and don't care to use Facebook), but at least it's a start I suppose.

Thanks for your response! It's cleared up a lot of questions that I've had.
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:56:44 AM

hi, i got my free computer money today.
nice!  what computer did you get?

what was the method auroracoin uses for identifying icelanders?  Þjóðskrá? island.is?

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:03:38 AM

All country coins are scams.  Just got to get out before everyone else does

Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:24:04 AM

bitcoinexpress is a scam he is nothing but a realsolid sock puppet

He is RealSolid..... Stay tuned.  Tongue

i can see it.

Historically BCX has been one of RealSolid's most dedicated trolls and debunkers. Hard to see them being a sock in this way.

ZeroBarrier

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:51:45 AM

You know, you look like a very smart, intelligent and all around savvy investor. Just the type of person I've been looking for. I have some amazing beach front property up in Colorado that I'd love you to invest in; sand, surf, beautiful I tell you. You would make a killing by investing now while it's cheap!!!

Don't forget most of these guys have only been around a few months at most.

This newest crop of 2014 newbies makes the 2011 Solidcoin RS minions look like Mensa candidates.

~BCX~

Mensa, this makes me think you're either Mexican or live somewhere on the west coast lol.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 11:53:29 AM

aurora got rekt

eightspaces

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:31:49 PM

P.S.: Fuck you and your fucking pic.

Thank u brother!

He is not pro-AUR, but pro-BCX .... and somehow, for whatever twisted reason, thinks associating Hitler with BCX is a positive thing.

Read the thread better, you obviously fail to understand that I am by no means pro-BCX

LOL. By the way I have nothing against Aurora at all

~BCX~ is the Hitler of the altcoin world, randomly hating hard on everything that doesnt fit into his likings
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 05:41:07 PM

Read the thread better, you obviously fail to understand that I am by no means pro-BCX

LOL. By the way I have nothing against Aurora at all

~BCX~ is the Hitler of the altcoin world, randomly hating hard on everything that doesnt fit into his likings

That was my impression at first, then you stated this in that same thread:

You misunderstand my thread.  I am in favor of the Fuhrer BCX

Guess you were being sarcastic or something. Anyway, I do think the pic is rather tasteless, regardless.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:21:04 AM

hands up if you believe the AUR coin dev?

*cricket cricket*

well.. that was awkward

lol...

Grin

eightspaces

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:21:55 AM

Anyway, I do think the pic is rather tasteless, regardless.
+1
Beef Supreme

Put your trust in MATH.

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:34:48 AM

I love how is BCshitpress lying and lying to try save his reputation. There was almost 1 000 000 USD trades one day, yea dev could make nice there moron. So much about liquidity.
some of this activity was from the inner circle exchanging currency themselves during slow times to stuff the order books.  a few people maintained the illusion of interest during the 2 dumpings this coin has taken in less than a month.  

Really, dumbass.  I'm certainly not an insider.  However, I can say that I had huge buy orders set at low prices and the price bounced off of those a few times, which prevented the price from dropping further.

Kalus, who are you?  BCX's fucking groupie?  You follow him around everywhere sucking his dick in every thread.  You're pathetic.

Man I busted out laughing at that last part.  Thanks for that.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 02:36:06 AM

I do think the pic is rather tasteless, regardless.

Since when has good taste been a prerequisite for bitcointalk membership ?
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:54:50 AM

~BCX~ lives in Melbourne region, Australia FYI.

It all makes so much sense now.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Beef Supreme

Put your trust in MATH.

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:06:44 AM

Several folks in this thread are up for the old ignore list.  lphelps has been on it, but unfortunately people quote it and I end up having to see that Dogshit on the sidewalk anyway.  Hitler pic guy, you are teetering on it.  Don't know what to make of you yet.

I had another thread where I was gonna ignore BCX, but after listening for a while I got the feeling the guy knew what he was talking about.  Cannot say I agree with being proactive killing projects, just sounds mean for some reason.  Like putting the stomp Johnson on someone's science project. 

The free market will take care of those in due time.

GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:58:14 PM

Auroracoin along with a lot of new piece of shit coins like spaincoin greececoin whatever are and have always been scams.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: