Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All of a sudden they want to join crypto.  (Read 2557 times)
Wahyuihib

Activity: 609
Merit: 10

Rexx

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 03:30:48 PM

Hahahaha I have been getting quite alot of engagement lately... and pretty sure I'm not the only one  it's crazy seeing dm's  from doctors, lawyers, engineers, astronauts & Olympians.  Parents wanted me to be any of the above and now they're in my dm's trying to learn about crypto and how I make 6 figures from holding/staking altcoins like $BET $LINK $ ADA. Hmmmmmmmmm life.

I don't really understand the meaning of the writing you made, but I am sure that you are now happy and want to prove that you can also earn more than a doctor and engineer in crypto trading

]     ►   BUY REXX   ◄          ───────────
PRESENTS A WIDE ARRAY OF DECENTRALIZED SOLUTIONS ACROSS VARIOUS SECTORS[/url]
●   FACEBOOK   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   TWITTER   ●[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 04:22:45 PM

if there are great people who want to learn about the crypto world then this is a pride for us of course, although they have earned a big salary in the real world but I am sure they must be curious about the crypto world so they are learning with you, then in this case it does not hurt to share knowledge with them and I am sure later you will be the most meritorious person.
believe me, most of the people who ask me to trade in the crypto market are people with sizable salaries.
they have money to invest in trading and they always have a curiosity about how crypto can be such an extraordinary asset.

I don't mind new people who are interested in investing in cryptocurrency. But what is clear is that they themselves must understand the risks involved. because many people just want to get instant profit without knowing the risks they are facing. This is of course very detrimental if you only want to get profit alone. learning about investing in cryptocurrency takes time. no one can get rich instantly in cryptocurrency
which is the problem. some who ask me are conservative. all they know is to buy hold some time and their asset value will increase. and when the price drops, they will definitely mistrust and blame crypto.
therefore it is very important to know the market and learn crypto first before starting investing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 08:20:32 PM

I also felt the same thing. For last few months the market is booming. And at this point many people start to learn about crypto and want to invest in crypto. But the main thing they don't want to gain knowledge. Without any understanding about the market they started to invest and at the end they end up in loosing. That's why I always suggest understand the market before any kind of investment.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 08:35:24 PM

I also felt the same thing. For last few months the market is booming. And at this point many people start to learn about crypto and want to invest in crypto. But the main thing they don't want to gain knowledge. Without any understanding about the market they started to invest and at the end they end up in loosing. That's why I always suggest understand the market before any kind of investment.

The price rise in bitcoin had made a good and fast increments in investors.Due to new investors, their was huge investment on bitcoin during a pump.But the are panic sellers too.They came on advice of bitcoiners such as his friends, relatives and by family members.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 08:42:50 PM

The price rise in bitcoin had made a good and fast increments in investors.Due to new investors, their was huge investment on bitcoin during a pump.But the are panic sellers too.They came on advice of bitcoiners such as his friends, relatives and by family members.

The bad attitude when inveting is not to understand what's your doing, without knowledge you'll just going to lose
your money and time.

Especially here inside crypto industry where volatility is too high. Without knowing anything other you will not going
to gain and you'll just wasting your time.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
March 12, 2021, 08:45:25 PM

This isnt something new into this market or even just saying on other things where everytime there's a trending or been on hyped then you would really be expecting that there would be a heavy
pour of those people who do want to join the bandwagon.Later on, you would see on who had been doing this stuff without even realizing the fact or truth on what theyve been dealing with.
Once the market had made out some significant drop and those fellas do see that their portfolio is on reds then thats the time on where fud and fear will really begin.
You would really be expecting lots of negative sentiments afterwards when they had lost up some money which is mostly coming from to those noobs who do expect
that they would become rich overnight.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 10:00:56 PM

Hahahaha I have been getting quite alot of engagement lately... and pretty sure I'm not the only one  it's crazy seeing dm's  from doctors, lawyers, engineers, astronauts & Olympians.  Parents wanted me to be any of the above and now they're in my dm's trying to learn about crypto and how I make 6 figures from holding/staking altcoins like $BET $LINK $ ADA. Hmmmmmmmmm life.
I also get those kind of message from my friends and relatives and for me I don't see anything wrong about it.
They just need to understand that it isn't easy to earn in crypto and need to face reality that it isn't like what they read that crypro is the short cut to be rich or similar to those promises.
I replied to them and told them the truth and some of them once they heard the reality would lose interest in crypto.

Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 10:08:30 PM

I also get those kind of message from my friends and relatives and for me I don't see anything wrong about it.
They just need to understand that it isn't easy to earn in crypto and need to face reality that it isn't like what they read that crypro is the short cut to be rich or similar to those promises.
I replied to them and told them the truth and some of them once they heard the reality would lose interest in crypto.
Same here where lots of my relatives or even my family members does really like to earn on what im earning as of this moment since they do saw that ive been buying up things that i want and able to see that im  step above compared when i havent known crypto market at all.

With that then they are trying to talk about on how i do things like that and able to make out money.They thought that it was easy but it is really not and explaining them about
even with the basics and they had lost out interest on that part already.

Thats why i never intend to share out when i do know that i do basically wasting off my time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 09:05:29 PM

Yeah. I think everyone who are in this market for a long time faced same situation. Cause from 2-3 years back from here there are lots of people who don't know about crypto and many of them are against it cause world Media promoting as something which is not good. But now the whole market is in really good position. So those people who aren't interested suddenly think they will be rich over night. So they try to invest as soon as possible but don't want to know how this market works. And I think that will be a big problem.

Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 09:51:44 PM

People love joining the hype and you can't blame them, even the celebrities are joining the bandwagon. Its a win win situation for us - just look how the Bitcoin surges since last year? hoping that it will continue for I want to take advantage of the current market. I wish that those people won't lose a lot once the correction started. I'm seeing a replay of 2017 year though the values are so different.

uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2021, 01:27:54 AM

OP seems to be bragging? Why so? 
I don't think those professionals contacted the right person tho. Because I can't see anything funny on what they're trying to do, they simply want to understand Crypto so you should rather help them if you can. Life isn't about what you have now, it's what you have in the future permanently. Those lawyers, engineers and doctors that you have mentioned, you cannot simply take away to them their profession, but you as an investor, without money, you are just nothing.

Want to know why they want to join crypto, because I think they now have a great sum of money they can use as a capital for investment, much greater than what you have maybe.  Wink
Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 04:41:08 AM

oh wow, that's how cryptocurrency shakes the world. That's good to hear really how professionals started to be interested with cryptocurrencies. However, I hope it's not only because they're after the money lol I hope they're inspired to think about how to adopt cryptocurrencies usability to real life, to their specific job. If professionals started to think about this, cryptocurrencies would be much interesting. I really love to see the world in the future full of adoption of cryptocurrencies, and until then we won't just see crypto in whitepaper only but really implemented in daily life.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 02:17:08 PM

This situation always happen when crypto market super bullish like this year, it happen to me too in 2017-2018, but after the crash and long bearish year they will hate you. My advice is " dont guve any advice about any coin to buy " if the coin fall my prediction we will see it starting q1 2022. They all will blame you. They only think about profit and does not want to know crypto more then just profit making instrument.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 23, 2021, 03:54:21 PM

oh wow, that's how cryptocurrency shakes the world. That's good to hear really how professionals started to be interested with cryptocurrencies. However, I hope it's not only because they're after the money lol I hope they're inspired to think about how to adopt cryptocurrencies usability to real life, to their specific job. If professionals started to think about this, cryptocurrencies would be much interesting. I really love to see the world in the future full of adoption of cryptocurrencies, and until then we won't just see crypto in whitepaper only but really implemented in daily life.

We can't removed that fact, they are here if not all but most of those institutional investors surely aimed for money. They've start to look around after the big break of this inustry.

It's undenailabe that there are lots of businessman who see the full potential of this market and now they are bringing huge amount of
investment.

as pupils work on scheme following progress with the lecture on campus that they might be with interest to appeals work of tasks to commit with the blockchain theory. those leads on extensive terms as might pupils gives with the option of product and new service for public audience while have with chance on extensive as offering work on finance for trader and investors.

Correct! young minds have a huge opportunities to learn more deeper and to navigate all the potential help that this system can bring to the entire society.

██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 06:31:26 PM

Not all people in the world are inspired by making money at any cost, many really believe in the development of ideas and promote various projects with the hope of accelerating the implementation of blockchain and cryptocurrencies in general. Moreover, cryptocurrency market is a huge springboard not only for the work of projects, trading, but also for the implementation of bigger ideas, corporations and companies.

I think that very soon people will stop being afraid and hesitant when deciding to work with cryptocurrencies, they will appreciate it's convenience and advantages.
StartupAnalyst

Activity: 728
Merit: 317

Crypto Casino & Sportsbook

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 01:11:04 AM

When in January 2021 BTC pumped to 30 000 even Elon Musk suddenly decided to join crypto and to be involved in earning money by hodling BTC. So it is not surprisingly that a lot of ordinary people also got interested in crypto and decided to invest. Think that is a logical course of events. But there is one little difference between you and those newbies: you are on a step ahead and know more while they are just started to examine crypto world. You can earn giving them paid speeches about crypto.

▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
 ████▀         ▐███▌     ▄██▌               ▐██▄
▐███▌          ████     ████                ████
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀     ▐███▌               ▐███▌   ▄▄
 ████▄               ▄▄████████▀           ████  ▄███▌
  ▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄      ███▌▄███▀   ▄▄███▄
     ▀▀█████▄▄   ▀██▀▀████    ▄████▀███   ███████▀   ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀█████▄    ▐███▌   ▄███▀  ███  ▐██████    ████  ▄██
  ▄▄███▄     ▀████   ████    ███   ▐██▌  ████▐██▌  ▐██████▀▀
 ████▀        ████▌  ████  ▄▄███   ███▌ ████▌ ███  ▐███▄  ▄▄██
▐███▌        ▄████   ▀█████▀▀▀█████▀████▀███▌  ███  ▀██████▀▀
▐███       ▄████▀                               ▀██▄       ▄▄█
 ████▄▄▄▄█████▀         ▄███▄ ▄████▄ ███████▄     ▀█████████▀
  ▀▀████▀▀▀▀            ██    ██  ██ ██ ██ ██
                     ██ ▀███▀ ▀████▀ ██ ██ ██
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 07:55:23 AM

those professional engage in crypto currency trading because they know they can get big profit in trading. learning trading is bonus to them and they can have extra income aside from their professions. earing 6 digit in industry of trading is so much, you dont waste time , just spend your time on your pc and earn,

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2021, 08:16:18 AM

This is the new way or the new life and now every one is hearing and seeing the news about cryptocurrencies and how the price has surged over the years and definitely those that initially thought this thing is a Scam are now realizing this (crypto) might not be what they thought and don't what to miss out are now joining the train before its late cos as it is said, we are still in the infant stage of the cryptocurrency circle. This new rush into crypto that we are witnessing is inevitable.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 26, 2021, 09:21:57 AM

Yeah it's quite entertaining how the world changed. People go where the money is. It's probably also due to the corona pandemic. A friend of mine was laid off last year as a pilot due to corona and is looking now into cryptos as well. He always talked about his job and how cool it is to be a pilot but now he is needing money because no one is hiring pilots these days.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2021, 10:46:32 AM

The crowd of people who once said that they want to avoid everything that had to do with crypto are stillmthe ones now embracing crypto with their full arms. It is true that the govenrments don't like crypto as it violates everything they ever believed in over centuries but it is not enough excuse for people to stil remain enslaved and therefore the globe is embracing it totally.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: