Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All of a sudden they want to join crypto.  (Read 2557 times)
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 10:01:35 PM

Hahahaha I have been getting quite alot of engagement lately... and pretty sure I'm not the only one  it's crazy seeing dm's  from doctors, lawyers, engineers, astronauts & Olympians.  Parents wanted me to be any of the above and now they're in my dm's trying to learn about crypto and how I make 6 figures from holding/staking altcoins like $BET $LINK $ ADA. Hmmmmmmmmm life.

people will believe after seeing the results we can get. And now you've provided proof that lots of people have contacted you to be able to teach them about crypto. and I experienced this myself in early 2019 because at that time I got big results from various bounty campaigns that I participated in, such as SPECTRE and APPC. and I also believe many of us experience the same thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 12:06:54 PM

Hahahaha I have been getting quite alot of engagement lately... and pretty sure I'm not the only one  it's crazy seeing dm's  from doctors, lawyers, engineers, astronauts & Olympians.  Parents wanted me to be any of the above and now they're in my dm's trying to learn about crypto and how I make 6 figures from holding/staking altcoins like $BET $LINK $ ADA. Hmmmmmmmmm life.

people will believe after seeing the results we can get. And now you've provided proof that lots of people have contacted you to be able to teach them about crypto. and I experienced this myself in early 2019 because at that time I got big results from various bounty campaigns that I participated in, such as SPECTRE and APPC. and I also believe many of us experience the same thing.

Yes but some of them come too late to the party but want to get involved anyway. The end result is quite often that they burn their fingers in the short term and still say they hate crypto or knew it was a scam.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 12:10:40 PM

Yes but some of them come too late to the party but want to get involved anyway. The end result is quite often that they burn their fingers in the short term and still say they hate crypto or knew it was a scam.
that's what will happen when they become the ones in a hurry.
they see the market is in a good trance and make their investment without studying it first. but currently, the market is in a long rally. not bad it seems for those who want to try to join the crypto market. but remember not for the long term.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 12:19:22 PM

Great when you have 6 digits value.  That's my dream.  Really, anyone will be attracted to this world of crypto.  It has everything here for you to discover, use, entertain, pay or invest.  I hope this is the best time to add more zeros in my property.  This place is full of dreams that you can't even dream of outside of work or life. Except for gambling or lottery, of course.  Lol

Hope $ Banana will make my dream come true.

Musekay

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 05:37:07 PM

Cryptocurrency is basically the future and it's awesome to see people who once never believed in it, now paying full attention to it. I have a friend who is a medical laboratory scientist who is so keen on learning more about crypto and it seems he even wants to do it full time

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 09:07:34 AM

Naturally it happens with a fall back after prices soar. You should use that opportunity to buy back a large amount in order to get a perfect multiple. I prefer to see a momentary drop in drastically to buy at that time and sell it.
Yes, market corrections in a matter of days are always very good for everyone to take advantage of in terms of buying because we can immediately feel the profits in the not-too-distant future, but when the downturn occurs I see that there are still many people who panic about it so they immediately release assets they already have.

Panic is a natural thing that is felt by everyone, even though you are already a millionaire, maybe the panic will continue to be on your side. You should look for obstacles or other opportunities from your panic.

Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 10:21:33 AM

Among the reasons people are joining crypto is the potential for future price increases.
You have often heard, bitcoin and other digital currencies have made dozens of people suddenly rich.
The potential for future increases in the value of bitcoins is not an impossibility.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 10:25:12 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2021, 09:06:31 PM by Gekkoo

Well, even more people to enter the world of cryptos, especially skeptics. These are for years defending and saying that they do not believe, disapprove and even worse is to say that Gold is the real investment alternative. Wait for the BTC price to reach $ 100k and we will see the biggest FOMO in the history of the investment world. Nobody will want to be left out.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 12:53:47 PM

It's cool that you were able to achieve such a result, but nevertheless, anyone can deal with cryptocurrencies, the same doctors, lawyers, engineers without interrupting their main activity, spending not so much time on it, make periodic purchases of the main coins Bitcoin, Ether, Polkadot

good one of they start learning step by step, than just holding it. because, it wont take many second if they want to be holder.
people move closer cause of attraction. and this stuff give big deal many times, and people who dont care before will regret as much as they can
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 01:33:44 PM

Among the reasons people are joining crypto is the potential for future price increases.
You have often heard, bitcoin and other digital currencies have made dozens of people suddenly rich.
The potential for future increases in the value of bitcoins is not an impossibility.
maybe this is the main reason why so many new investors in cryptocurrency market now. they thinking could be rich man only in a night , and dont want to miss the train while crypto currency price soar extremely. traders make their own imagination about bitcoin price, and some of them even thinking btc price could hit 100k at this year.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 02:28:49 PM

The development of crypto that is increasingly advanced makes many people interested in joining it, there are also many people who experience losses because they are rushing to make decisions. especially with this fluctuating crypto market forcing us to think far ahead so we don't experience losses. This is homework for new people who join it to learn more about the crypto world in order to get the desired results

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 10:43:41 PM

in the past many people of all professions were not very sure about the future of cryptocurrencies, and there were even quite a few negative comments against people who had invested in cryptocurrencies, but over time it turned out that cryptocurrencies were running on good rails, so people  who used to be pessimists are now very confident, hopefully we can enjoy success together in the crypto market.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 11:33:59 PM

Congratz! Actually that's life behind crypto, many people who have the capacity to invest are now shifting and looking for knowledge about crypto, better the late than never someone said, people nowadays are figure out the potentiality of crypto but the problem is, these people are rejecting cryptos a year ago but today look at them, they are begging for knowledge.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 11:53:33 PM

We are gradually getting there, those who criticized, those who said the bubble will burst, those who said is the biggest scam that ever exists are now the one determined to learn the know-how. Digital currency is the future and the early they realize this, the better for them.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 11:56:46 PM

You can't blame them when they see the very high percentage of profit investors are getting, you can guide them properly by leading them to the authoritative article sites and forums like Bitcointalk to learn all about Cryptocurrency, you should also warn them that it does not always profit and they should only invest what they can afford to lose, so they will know what's coming and not only expect profit.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 03:01:57 AM

it is very natural if someone who doesn't know anything about crypto, then he gets the news that crypto can make money easily, he must think quickly to invest without knowing the risks it faces.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 12:02:36 PM

in the past many people of all professions were not very sure about the future of cryptocurrencies, and there were even quite a few negative comments against people who had invested in cryptocurrencies, but over time it turned out that cryptocurrencies were running on good rails, so people  who used to be pessimists are now very confident, hopefully we can enjoy success together in the crypto market.
It's quite normal. Cryptocurrency is very different from other financial assets and therefore many did not believe in its vitality. However, the years go by, and the cryptocurrency is growing and more and more states and their governments began to pay attention to it, and also began to reckon with it. Therefore, it is not surprising that even many skeptics are now already trying to enter the world of cryptocurrency. Do not hinder them and reproach them.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 04:36:55 PM

It's cool that you were able to achieve such a result, but nevertheless, anyone can deal with cryptocurrencies, the same doctors, lawyers, engineers without interrupting their main activity, spending not so much time on it, make periodic purchases of the main coins Bitcoin, Ether, Polkadot
Yeah. I'm a physician. An emergency physician at that. But I have ample knowledge about crypto and hodl some nice bags. Crypto knowledge cuts across every age, race, profession, literacy levels etc
Trinx01

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 01:10:14 PM

It is good that you have shared your knowledge with other people, it is really funny when someone has a good career than you asking about how to earn from crypto lol. Basically, they can do their things while engaging in crypto, especially if they will just do investing in cryptocurrency, they can still be a doctor for a day, engineer for a day, etc. then going home engaging in cryptocurrency, that is a really good thing that we are engaging the world of crypto as we can have so many benefits from using it.

muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 12:14:44 PM

I think only Fomo this year made a lot of people want to join crypto, after this bullrun is over, my prediction will be less crypto users and most will blame crypto for their losses, because many only join after seeing Fomo from friends or someone who make huge profits in crypto but they don't know the process.

That's right, New investors will regret buying at a high price in the past few months. now it's been going through a really bad downturn. many will abandon crypto after the losses it is currently experiencing. but it's a nice boon for investors who are buying cheap nowadays. waiting by sitting pretty for the next 2 years.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: