Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All of a sudden they want to join crypto.  (Read 2557 times)
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 09:25:10 AM

It is funny so see how people "change their clothes" right now. Several days ago they were about to sell everything and leave cryptocurrency, but now, as Bitcoin has gained several thousands, they say "they always believe in it".

I've already faced people, who knew that I have invested in crypto and smile every time I say "crypto is going down right now" when they ask. And what a surprise, they ask me how to create an account and where to find airdrops or free crypto now after several weeks or months.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 09:39:37 AM

Hahahaha I have been getting quite alot of engagement lately... and pretty sure I'm not the only one  it's crazy seeing dm's  from doctors, lawyers, engineers, astronauts & Olympians.  Parents wanted me to be any of the above and now they're in my dm's trying to learn about crypto and how I make 6 figures from holding/staking altcoins like $BET $LINK $ ADA. Hmmmmmmmmm life.
BET ? is that really an legit project or another scam gambling token/site?

their staking is a trap and even Hold my token as hostage for the next 10 years lol , and there is no even option for unstaking  Grin scammer lol.

yes, I also feel my way, even a village head here also contacted me to learn to trade, even artists here also started to enter the cryptocurrency, until youtubers and entrepreneurs joined here.
so you are a popular person in your place?  Grin

People don't accept it until it becomes big but there is no use after joining their hands when it became happened, only people who identified its potential when it is in its early stage will get most benefits.

it has been the talk of the town every Halving season mate , and will be forgotten once the dumping season comes.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 10:29:19 AM

Hahahaha I have been getting quite alot of engagement lately... and pretty sure I'm not the only one  it's crazy seeing dm's  from doctors, lawyers, engineers, astronauts & Olympians.  Parents wanted me to be any of the above and now they're in my dm's trying to learn about crypto and how I make 6 figures from holding/staking altcoins like $BET $LINK $ ADA. Hmmmmmmmmm life.
BET ? is that really an legit project or another scam gambling token/site?

Of course it is a scam. Just check this guys post history. Full of BET shilling posts. I would recommend to avoid everything that uses such cheap promotional strategy. Or skip everything, that uses "$alt" in their posts. This is obvious that these guy are making such posts for a reward. Who would use hashtags in forum posting? Those who wish their posts to be found by algorithm. No unstaking option - that is funny. I Doubt that they forgot to add such button Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 01:22:42 PM

I just wonder if he said staking three tokens how much he gave so they could generate enough income for some profession with a degree so big that they would want to study with him but all that is fine if they want to learn about cryptocurrency but must be given good knowledge so as not to be disappointed.

junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 01:30:41 PM

I just wonder if he said staking three tokens how much he gave so they could generate enough income for some profession with a degree so big that they would want to study with him but all that is fine if they want to learn about cryptocurrency but must be given good knowledge so as not to be disappointed.
it is very natural that more and more people suddenly want to know crypto or even want to get into crypto immediately.
what we see today in the world of news related to crypto continues to increase. it's not just for the crypto community only. good or bad news makes people interested in knowing how crypto works.
unfortunately, before they know how crypto and the crypto market work. they have been consumed by the HYPE in the market. they are poisoned by the news of the high pump and they are forced to enter without any prior knowledge. that's what makes many regret when they are very panicked to see the value of their assets continue to decline when the correction occurs.

KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2021, 04:28:06 PM

You must be a Nigerian. i think that is the place where many are hustling to Join the crypto space because the current value of the countries currency is worthless. everyday the purchasing power of Naira keeps depriciating and price of goods keeps raising. also I think people are looking for alternative investment schemes and try as much as possible to avoid depending only on jobs.
So you really think this case is related to Nigeria? are you sure that if you do a currency ranking around the world, Nigeria have the most worthless currency? China is considered one if not the biggest country were people are involved in crypto but I don't suppose you are saying that their currency is worthless? A lot of people from around the world are getting into crypto right now and the biggest HODLers of crypto ain't even from Africa let alone Nigeria. You most have realize that, that section I highlighted cuts across even the Richest countries of the world and not just the only one you think.  
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 06:37:39 PM

~
it is very natural that more and more people suddenly want to know crypto or even want to get into crypto immediately.
what we see today in the world of news related to crypto continues to increase. it's not just for the crypto community only. good or bad news makes people interested in knowing how crypto works.
unfortunately, before they know how crypto and the crypto market work. they have been consumed by the HYPE in the market. they are poisoned by the news of the high pump and they are forced to enter without any prior knowledge. that's what makes many regret when they are very panicked to see the value of their assets continue to decline when the correction occurs.
that's how evolution works, slowly but surely. especially in a pandemic condition like this, people's views regarding getting money from the internet immediately changed a lot, working doesn't always have to be from the office, even from home with only a gadget so we can earn money.
this is the importance of adaptation, technology continues to develop so we must be able to adapt to be able to use it well.

The increasingly fantastic price of btc, the role of social media and influencers, are the causes of more and more people who want to join the crypto ecosystem. and it's true, most of them only come because of fomo, without any basic knowledge and want to make a quick profit. most are ready to profit but not ready to lose because they do not understand the risks.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2021, 11:47:05 PM

It's usual for me; if they find any prospects to increase their income, they will pursue them regardless of the type of employment you are already doing. People want to be financially secure, so if they get the chance to learn about it, they will take advantage of it. They've gotten to that point, and it's likely that if they learn more about crypto, they'll be able to earn more.

True, you're making a lot of money right now, but what if crypto goes away? The only people who will be financially stable are those that followed the practical path, which you've indicated. Take note that they have a lot of money and can easily treble what you've earned. I'm not trying to compare, but you're expressing a terrible mindset here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: