Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Matrix Ai Network  (Read 3632 times)
karametade (OP)

Activity: 437
Merit: 152

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 11:20:42 AM

MATRIX AI NETWORK BI-WEEKLY REPORT

Mainnet Performance

Validation node: 93

Mining node: 1111

New wallets added: 117

Project Update

Work with matured platforms for NFT trading – 99%

Focuses of the next phase:

—Supporting more non-mainstream platforms;

—Carry out follow-up upgrades and fine-tuning work.

An ecosystem of NFT for the trading of computing power, algorithmic models and data – 99%

—Designed contracts for calculating and authenticating computing power;

—Completed the upgrades related to computing power that is compatible with NFT minting;

—Upgrading to allow computing power from non-mining machines to join Matrix AI Network;

—Developing more ecosystem apps and partnerships based on this feature.

Generalized automatic machine learning – 97%

—Completed compatibility adjustments for TBEA algorithms;

—Completed MANTA’s onchain deployment and made adjustments to tests;

—Launched round one testing for invited participants;

—Allowing mainstream GPU/CPU/TPU hardware to join MANTA to generate profits;

—Developing more ecosystem apps and partnerships that use MANTA for infrastructure;

—Supporting all types of universal machine learning algorithms.

Others

—Started migrating TBEA algorithms to MANITO;

—Completed the first draft of the new Roadmap.

https://www.matrix.io/blog/BI-WEEKLY_REPORT_236.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karametade (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2022, 09:51:55 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2022, 10:44:40 AM by karametade

August AMA Transcript

Eric : Hello Matrixians , it's 29th of August. As usual, we are holding this AMA on the regular basis with our CEO, Mr Oven Tao.

Since we have some deliverables and that we would like to make use of this AMA to announce we have achieved and particularly for the topics that interest most of the Community members. Then the second part we will go on to the question and answer sections we have for this month. We have over 90 questions from our community. Some are I think the reason that we have this many questions.

There was some newcomers and they raised many questions which are they can find from our website and but still I am select some of them and then to be asked in this AMA. And in this AMA as usual we have questions and for our CEO Owen to address.

So let's start with the first session which is about the progress that we have made according to our road map.

Owen are you ready to start ?

Owen: Yeah. Hi our community!

Eric : OK, good. So would you like to give us an update about the deliverables according to our roadmap. I think you have some exciting stuff that’s going on there and we’ll just like to hear that. Owen, over to you.

Owen: OK, Thanks Eric.

In the past months we have finished almost all the work in our old road map. And most important work in this matter is to put the MANTA onto our main network. After this work have been finished we will start to connect all kinds of GPU machine to our main network. Rent our and their computing  power to gain their rewards such as MAN. And this work has been almost finished and we have already made a list who will be invested to our close testing who will be the first group of partners can use our GPU computing power in our MANTA system. Besides that, and the most important thing in August is as we have roadmap. We have finished the the most of the work of our completions with the TBEA. Yeah and this project has been testing over nine months and we have already fixed most of the bugs and in the next month this program will be officially launched. And that’s the most important things happen in the August, I like to share to all of you, yeah.

Eric : OK, great.Owen you have many exciting stuff going on. So before I have a summary about this progress, I would like to point by point according to roadmap and see what we have achieved so far. So point one is, actually for the first week report for August it is %99 work with matured platforms for NFT trading. Do you think this will be %100 by end of August ?

Owen: It it won’t be 100%. Because I think they will stil add some details to make it better, yeah. So in functionally we have already  finished  all the work of this project.

Eric : OK, so the %1 is kinds of fine tune, the functions in case some bugs happens. Am I right ?

Owen : Yeah, until now we can use all the functions in the the first part.

Eric : OK, great, great. And then second point is an ecosystem of NFT for the trading of computing power and algorithmic models and data. Which is 98% by 15th of August. Can we assume 100% for this by end of the month?

Owen : Until now, in fact, the NFT trading of the algorithms and models and the data. We have already all of them. And for the computing power, we still have some space. We can improve our performance. Yeah, such as we can connect all kinds of GPU computing power to our main network, so we have already finished. You can use it right now but in the future it’s still be on a long time work. We will improve it and we can make more of most of the details better and better. And also I think, this project will also be a very important part in our next roadmap. And we will offer more functions and the details about this part

Eric : OK. So can I say that for this roadmap. This function is kind of 100 % finished. Just because we have to upgrade on regular basis and even include in the new roadmap. So we want mark it as 100% because we have some new things to be on, right.

Okey Good. And then next point is about the generalized automatic machine learning, which is 94%. So this part I think most of the community members are most interested at. So could you, do you think we can have 100% by end of the month ?

Owen : Yeah.

Eric: OK. So the main tech can be deployed to the main network by end of the month.

Owen : Yeah I think in the beginning of the next month we will start it to our partners to study the testing work after all of them and we will open it to the public and for the business running.

Eric: And also this included the GPU mining, I mean to rent computing power and get rewards this will be also be on mainnet right ?

Owen: Yeah, and I think in the operation process and they should be lots of improvement work where we need to do in the future such as the money rewards you will get when you rent our your GPU computing power, yeah, It will be a process and I think that the market will give us  the best price for this service.

Eric: OK, so Owen, are you saying that we can deploy the MANTA to mainnet by end of the month or early next month. It just just because we have to continuous upgrade it. So you may expect some bugs or things like that and also some optimize of functions on an ongoing basis.

Can I say that is my assumption right ?

Owen: Yeah.

Eric:  OK, good. So to Matrixians I think the answer is clear and to keep more context to this question is because there was a crisis of COVID-19 in Beijing.

There was a crisis of COVID-19 in Beijing. In june, july, these months and that caused the delay of the deliverables of the reference stage, I think the stage five. So that's why we have some sort of delay because we have to close the office because of the crisis of COVID-19 back then.

Yeah and now as Owen said we can say that 99% finished because it's ongoing basis we have to keep upgrading it and all the items that we listed in the roadmap have been delivered. Particularly we will have the MANTA deployed to the mainnet by end of the month or early next month. And also there will be GPU mining in the format of renting the GPU power and then get rewards MAN. And there will be improvement towards that.

So I think that concludes the first part of the progress update from Owen and thanks Owen for that.

OK Owen, shall we go on to the second part of this AMA Please?

Owen : OK.

Eric : Do you need to answer the call later?

Owen: No.

Eric: OK, good. Alright, OK, so 9 questions. The first question is from @chilldiem

“ There are many platforms with the same idea as Matrix AI. So, what great Technologies and features will you offer to the community that sets you apart form other platforms ? What strategy did you use to make Matrix AI worth in the market ?

Owen, I think this is an old question and @chilldiem can refer to many tech talk series that we have, I think this was one of the questions that I asked in.

AMA last year and then we have a series of articles elaborating this, and you can refer to that part.

To show respect and I will again ask Owen to answer this question, Owen?

Owen:  Yes, in fact, I don't think there are many platform as same idea as Matrix AI. And yeah, we have there should be some cloud computing projects, but Matrix AI is very different because we will offer the decentralized computing power distributed and at the same time we will make the  algorithm model and also the data into eyesight or the people who can, they can. We can trade them on any kinds of the blockchain platform. I think this is very different with the other projects, and at the same time because till now the web, the Web 3.0 is very hot.

In the future, about the web, the Web 3.0 and also the the Artificial intelligence, I think the the privacy computing is very important in that stage.

So in Matrix that we will offer the decentralized computing power, we can keep that the user stated her and their personal information, various security and so I think we will have’nt lost the advantage in the next stage. So that's my answer, yeah.

Eric:  OK,thanks Owen .

I think Chilldiem, you can refer to the previous article series on this what makes Matrix AI apart from others or different from others. You can refer to that article series and just now Owen just mentioned about the web 3.0 and he just delivered a keynote speech in the web three forum and this is another point that he would like to add to this point.

Because the article series, I think it's last year, so there would be some elements. There was a PBT upload to the the announcement and unfortunately it is in Chinese. If you are interested you can download from the announcement and then you Google Translate it and then we can enrich your knowledge on this aspect.

OK, second question from @binzhoi

“ The community is an essential resource for every Project. How are you going to educate the community that Matrix AI you offer them is long term ? Do you have the funs and a strong team to be able to develop this Project in the future ?”

Owen : Yes, I agree with you. The community is very important for every project  till now and in the future. But in our opinion, I don't think that everyone need to use the Matrix AI Network services directly because  I think that the services we have,we offer this about, we support all kinds of the applications and the platform.

So you may can use other service and the applications offered by the third party and which is supported by us.

So, to train to educate the communities, very important. We have already operated this project over five years and in the future we will have a plan to run it in a longer and longer time.

Yeah, we have funds to support the projects and all the target we need to achieve in the future, yes.

Eric : OK. Just something to align what Owen just say is the community is very important and it's critical to all projects and Matrix is a project that is inclusive or open that  it can work with other applications or other platforms and that's our attitude towards the competition or computation When it comes to education.

It's very important. We have been doing that in many different ways. For example, we have regular tech talk series.

We have regular progress updates. We have regular AMAs to provide transparency, and we have different admin forms to collect feedback's etc.

All this way is to form kinds of bilateral communication between the project team and the community.So we know better what would be the response or what's in the priority of the Community. But having said that, it's not all priority will be the same as the project team and that's what Owen trying to say.

And nowadays, DYOR do your own research is super important, and this is a good sign for the crypto space as it's getting more mature.

And it's not just like you can be a millionaire overnight by just putting some money in the project and then you can get rich easily. It's not like that anymore. So Owen was saying that you can try to use different apps or different products.  That you can enrich your understanding about the Matrix AI and when the Binzhoi is talking about the longer term. We have been operating for over 5 years and  there are not so many projects that can stand for this long. So we will still be here and we'll be holding a cautious attitudes towards the market and we are still set on set our feet on ground to keep developing. And as Owen just mentioned, it's 99% level, not 100%.

That means we will keep working on that, so don't worry about that. OK, thanks, Owen.

And questions from @stoptaihere

“Tell us a little bit about security ? Have you done an audit of Matrix AI Platform ? Are the smart contracts error –free? What are the test results ?”

I think this question makes sense because there are many more hackings or scams or fishing, particularly for the NFTs. So yeah, I think this question makes sense, Owen, do you have anything to share with us, please?

Owen: Yes. At first, our mainnet is already online almost four years, and we have never met any kinds of the smart contract attacks.

So I think our mainnet is safe enough but I don't think there's anyone who can tell others their smart contract is error free, but I think our mainnet is safe enough, yeah. And also our people  our mainnet launches that we have already invited some companies they have audited some codes in our mainnet such as the the computing lab in the Qinghai University. Yeah, so I think the security is no problem for the Matrix AI Network.

Eric : OK, Stoptaihere, you can feel relieved. OK about this security issue. Alright.

And from @mercicucu

“ Staking and Yield Farming mechanisms of Project attract a lof of attention for investors to earn passive income. Can you tell us about the passive income opportunities and its advantages over other alternatives ?” Owen ?

Owen : Yeah, in fact again, right now in our mainnet you can staking MAN to create one validator. Now, so you can run  many miner.

Miner knows, which can get rewards MAN already. Yeah, we have this function right now, and in the future we'd like to add more use case for the MAN and maybe more Defi projects or other kinds of projects. You can use mine to do lots of things and earn more MAN in our ecosystem.

Eric : OK. So should we continue to the next question?

Owen : Yeah

Eric : Okey. Question from @marinebon

“ Matrix AI focused on NFT and Metaverse. So I would like to know why team decided to create Project within the NFT and Metaverse ? How much potential do you see in the future fort he both ?

Owen: At first  NFT and Metaverse is not the only key targets in our next road map  but  will play very important roles in our future plan.

I think, this is not we choose the NFT and Metaverse but the Metaverse and NFT choose Matrix, because you know in the metaverse and also the Web 3.0 world and the privacy computing will be very important and the decentralized world needs lots of the kinds of the decentralized computing power which  we can  offer by Matrix.

And also for the NFT products, In our opinion, in fact we don't want to the traditional NFT trading business. We think the data and the algorithm of the artificial intelligence will be really, really valued assets in the Metaverse world and also the Web 3.0. So that's why we will meet them into the NFT, which can keep the scientists, their rights. They can make the algorithm and data which is created by them really belong to them and in another hand, they can treat them very easily to get their rewards by their work. Yeah, that's why we will do lots of the work in the NFT and Metaverse industry, yeah.

Eric : OK. Thanks Owen, well said, good statement. It's not we choose NFT or Metaverse, is NFT or Metaverse choose Matrix.

OK, very good point. And so it's just like it's the train of the technology.We just ride on the train and then see what Matrix AI can contribute to this train and right on this train for growth for next date. Yeah, so.

Yeah, so. We can put it that way, yeah. And than @BozKurt

“So far over 4 trillion dollars is invested in BRI. And there are over 4 thousands project active on BRI, has Matrix involved in any one of those projects ? If yes, how?

Hey BozKurt, you should have read our article series. We have I think at least three series talking about this and have a summary on this.

But anyway, I'm ask in Owen to see if any new insights to share with us, Owen?

Owen : Yeah,  the BRI is very huge program in Asia and it includes lots of the projects for Matrix right now we have the most important part we have involved is about the resources and such as the smart electrical platform and such as the project we have cooperated with the TBEA

Yeah, we will offer lots of the artificial intelligent algorithm in, such as the the mining industry  in west part of China and also the such as the electrical industry. Yeah we will offer lots of the algorithm and models in this part and after that all kinds of the services and all kinds of the algorithm we have done we will  put them into our MANITO platform and in the future any factory or any group who need this kinds of algorithm and services that they can use them by through our Manito platform. Yeah, that's what we are doing in the BRI project.

Eric : OK.So yeah, Bozkurt refer to a previous article series in you would be excited.

And from @Jerry

“Hello Owen, in the hashrate it looks like sometimes APOCs are active, they take a lot of rewards. Matrix is maintenance some APOCS right? From who are this Apocs because of owners get a compensation ? I want to understand what happened with this APOCS and who get the rewards?

Owen : And the first day, uh, this apocs when its announced, the users in our community bought them a couple years ago and the owner of the apocs will get rewards. Yeah.

Eric: OK, so we don't know who got the rewards. I mean, we definitely let the owners who purchased the APOCs  and for Matrix, we are just out of goodwill to provide free maintenance because the money machine companies is no longer in service so that's our stand. So Jerry who got the rewards, it would be the APOC the mining machine owners who purchased and I'm not sure whether we have published or not yeah but definitely we are provide kinds of free maintenance for these owners . Kinds of purchase or alike even the green machine Company is no longer in service. Yeah, there's our stand, yeah.

Alright, again @BozKurt

“ One year from now, how many GPU mining machine, do you expect to provide Computing resources to Matrix Blockchain ?”

So one year from now, meaning 2023, how many GPU mining machines do you expect to provide computing resources.

Owen:  Yes, a question is hard to answer for me. We have already reached some kinds of the cloud computing center they'd like to share their computing power, they'd like to connect them to our mainnet with our MANTA launches and also, we have already found some customers. They will use our MANTA platform. So I think in the the coming year, I think that the first target for us that we would like to introduce enough GPU computing powers into our network which can support the the applications and the partners they meet their need yeah, in the coming year, such as some companies they have already decided to use our MANTA platform.

So that's our target. I don't know the exactly number is, but this is our target we need to meet. Their need at first, yeah this is our guideline, our basic line. Yeah.

Eric: OK, sure. Let's go on to the last question from @omer55yuksel.

“You announced partners such as BEDU,DEYANG, TBEA… Isn’t crypto illegal in CHINA ? How will you receive payments from these partners with MAN ?

Owen: Yeah, The thing is you are right. Yeah, at first the crypto is illegal in China. And the correlation with these kinds of the company or the government, we will divide it into two parts. The first part is the development work such as we will design some kinds of the algorithm, the artificial intelligence algorithm for TBEA and maybe government in this kind of the corporation they will pay us by the official currency yeah.

And in the other hand if they like to use our computing power in the future to support the algorithm we provided to them they need to use MAN but they will pay us directly. We have some partners, some third party partners, companies. They will offer the services, they will get the currency from them, and they will translate them into the MAN, and pay, and we will distribute it to the users who will offer the computing power. Yeah, that's how the business will running, yeah.

Eric: Thanks Owen. So yes, there's a total of nine questions to be addressed by Owen and that concludes the second part of this AMA and that also concludes this AMA as well for August.

OK, so because of the COVID-19, we have sort of delay and now we're kinds of 99%. Then by the end of this month or early next month, the MANTA will deployed to the mainnet and then there would be testing partly as well. We have announced that for the GPU mining it would be in the form of the renting the computing power and get rewards in MAN and there will be also available together with MANTA.

Yeah and Owen has address nine questions from the community and I think one point is very important is we hold an open attitude towards any competition or partnerships and it's too early to say any competitions, I think,  parties can along together and education is super important and that's what we have been doing that and we will keep doing that.

Yeah, and for the technology part it's the train of the time and of right on the train and then grow ourselves and grow our community.

And we have been active in the BRI. We have been working with partners and they will pay our service in other formats just like Owen described so don't worry about that and as far as security.

Safe OK, and that that's the end of the AMA, thanks Owen. Thx Matrixians

Next time send us your questions and we'll screen them and then select them and then choose them in the AMA in september Thank you very much and have a good time, bye. Bye, Owen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S_aJCKYvT8

https://www.matrix.io/blog/August_AMA_Transcript_237.html

karametade (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 08:18:14 AM

Matrix Fact Sheet 12

68- Settle down to hard work in a bear market, and burst out in the next bull market!

- Ceo , Owen Tao

69- DID will become the primary port for #Web 3.0 traffic. And if M-Port can achieve all the functions we envision, it will lead the #DID solution market, and a complete #ecosystem of Web 3.0 apps as well as #DeFi and #DAO projects surrounding M-Port will pop up.

All this will make the Matrix ecosystem more vibrant and attract more traffic and partnerships. As the brain of the #Metaverse , MANTA also stands to benefit.

70- Matrix AI provides computational power for the metaverse by separating computation from consensus.

https://www.matrix.io/blog/MATRIX_Fact_Sheet_12_238.html

karametade (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 03:31:26 PM
Merited by revelacaogr (5)

MATRIX Co-hosted From Web 2.0 to 3.0

4 September, MATRIX co-hosted a forum themed From Web 2.0 to 3.0 with a joint effort from Garage Café, the world’s first start-up themed coffee shop, Web 3.0 Notes and Avatar DAO. The forum was held at Garage Café drawing attention from organizations, media and individuals including IBM, OKX, Jinse, Guosen Securities, China Artist association and more who are passionate about Web 3.0 or Metaverse. Our CEO, Owen, delivered a keynote speech and joined a panel discussion in the event. He had a detailed discussion with the participants and welcomed all to tap into any possibilities with MATRIX.

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MatrixAINetwork/status/1567039254932463616?s=20

Medium : https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-co-hosted-from-web-2-0-to-3-0-27d7cfd323f8

karametade (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 11:16:29 AM
Merited by revelacaogr (2)

Unmanned Mine by Matrix and TBEA: Ushering in the Era of Energy 4.0 (2/3)

Use Scenarios

Job Safety Clothing Detection

1. This feature automatically detects if workers have complied with safe clothing standards, which involves properly wearing helmets, masks, reflective work suits, etc.

2. Matrix has deployed its own high-performance object detection network: TDeNet. The system will monitor the condition of workers on site and trigger an alarm at the control centre when safe clothing standards are not complied with.

Automatic Analysis of Whether Workers Have Worn Helmets, Masks and Reflective Work Suits Correctly

Missing Bucket Teeth Recognition

This feature can detect when excavators working in a coal mine have missing bucket teeth.

1. Object detection algorithms will analyse input from live cams installed on the front of an excavator. An alarm will trigger once a missing bucket tooth is detected.

2. Object detection models are deployed on the edge computing hardware (Nvidia Jetson Xavier Nx) installed on all excavators.

Missing Bucket Teeth Recognition and Alarm

Conveyor Belt Congestion Recognition

When AI detects the conveyor belt has ceased working, or that the coal storehouse entrance is stuck while the conveyor belt is still running, an alarm will trigger warning the workers on duty to take immediate action.

The left photo shows when the conveyor belt is functioning normally.

The right photo shows when the conveyor belt is stuck.

Magnet Condition Detection

To remove useless substances mixed with coal, the first step is to use a magnet to extract iron. The surface of the magnet needs to be regularly cleaned to guarantee its effectiveness. Matrix algorithms can assess if the magnet surface needs cleaning by analysing live camera feeds. Once unwanted matter is discovered on the magnet surface, an alarm will trigger causing the attention of workers on duty.

The left photo shows a magnet whose surface is clear.

The right photo shows a magnet whose surface is covered with iron objects.

Return Surface Detection

Coal from the mine is transported using conveyor belts, whose surface must be kept clean on the return journey so that the belt won’t be damaged by sharp objects. Matrix algorithms can analyse the condition of the returning belt surface using live camera feeds and trigger an alarm for workers on duty once anomalies are discovered.

The left photo shows when the return side is clear.

The right photo shows when the return side is covered with some unwanted matter.

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MatrixAINetwork/status/1567767224009605120?s=20

Medium : https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/unmanned-mine-by-matrix-and-tbea-ushering-in-the-era-of-energy-4-0-2-3-8c0d81094ff9

https://www.matrix.io/blog/Ushering_in_the_Era_of_Energy_241.html

karametade (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2022, 07:40:34 AM

Unmanned Mine by Matrix and TBEA: Ushering in the Era of Energy 4.0 (3/3)

Economic Benefits

The Unmanned Mine integrates 5G, auto-patrol, big data, smart alarm and other industry-leading equipment and technologies to monitor the whole mining process, making open-pit mining more efficient, less hazardous and less labour-intensive. In 2020, it was granted “the first group of exemplary smart mines” by the Chinese government. In November 2021, Unmanned Mine’s comprehensive predictive alarm platform for open-pit mines based on Industrial Internet was chosen by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology to be an exemplary case of tech innovation.

Since the system’s completion, the efficiency of the mine is vastly improved thanks to Matrix’s AI algorithms.

● The number of workers on site is reduced by 47%, and production efficiency has increased by 19%;

● Smart ventilation and annular water system optimisation have reduced energy consumption by 8%;

● Through fine management, ore recovery rate has risen to 87% and waste rate fell to 13%. The grade of excavated ore is up by 0.5%, and the annual output of beneficiated ore is up by 10%;

● The introduction of comprehensive computing has raised annual net profit by 18%.

After the optimisation and fine-tuning of algorithms, the results will still improve.

What does this mean for the Matrix ecosystem?

The successful delivery of the collaborative project with TBEA is a milestone for MANITO. Matrix will continue to optimise certain core algorithms and solutions created for this project and convert them into general-purpose solutions available on MANITO. In the future, clients can visit MANITO and directly benefit from these services, which will of course all be powered by computing power from the Matrix Mainnet.

As Industry 4.0 and Smart Energy continue to revolutionise the industrial, manufacturing and energy sectors. Society will be more dependent on AI than ever before, and all this will create countless opportunities for MANITO.

https://www.matrix.io/blog/Ushering_in_the_Era_of_Energy_244.html

karametade (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 08:47:00 AM

Mainnet Performance

Mining node: 1112

New wallets added: 68

Project Update

Work with mature platforms for NFT trading – 99%

Focuses of the Next Phase

—Supporting more non-mainstream NFT platforms;

—Carrying out follow-up upgrades and fine-tuning work.

An ecosystem of NFT for the trading of computing power, algorithmic models and data – 99%

—Upgrading to allow computing power from non-mining machines to join Matrix AI Network;

—Developing more ecosystem apps and partnerships that utilize this feature.

Generalized automatic machine learning – 99%

—Launched round-one testing for invited participants;

—Added PPC-compatible structure designs;

—Allowing mainstream GPU/CPU/TPU hardware to join Matrix AI Network to generate profits;

—Developing more ecosystem apps and partnerships that use MANTA for infrastructure;

Others

—Completed the phase-one repurposing of TBEA algorithms for general functions;

—Held a seminar titled From Web 2 to Web 3;

—Launched Web 3 Start-ups’ League together with Zhongguancun Angel Society, Entrepreneurs’ Union, Avatar DAO, Legal DAO and others. Matrix will provide computing power and blockchain infrastructure for other members of the League.

https://www.matrix.io/blog/BI-WEEKLY_REPORT_245.html

karametade (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 08:17:04 AM

Matrix Fact Sheet 14

73- "POW or POS, why choose one over the other? Matrix has believed it's about finding the right balance of both - hybrid PoW + PoS since the end of 2017"

74- Matrix CEO Owen Tao was invited to a forum themed ‘The Opportunities and Challenges of Web 3.0’, where he delivered a keynote speech titled ‘"Matrix: The Nuclear Energy for Web 3.0"

Owen took the opportunity to share his view on Web 3.0 and the #Metaverse and explored cooperation opportunities with other attendants.

75- TBEA plans to build a total of 55 5G stations with Matrix providing AI algorithms and tech support for around 30 use scenarios including 5G #AI #robot patrol, #5G auto-pilot, 5G AI hazard sensing and 5G AI #drone patrol.

https://www.matrix.io/blog/MATRIX_Fact_Sheet_14_248.html

karametade (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 12:24:14 PM

CEO Owen TAO answered questions from the community.

September AMA is live!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1Ogp5M6cF0

karametade (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2022, 05:27:01 PM

Mainnet Performance

Mining node: 1093
    New wallets added: 221+

Project Update

Work with mature platforms for NFT trading — 99%

Supporting more non-mainstream NFT platforms;
    Carrying out follow-up upgrades and fine-tuning work.

An ecosystem of NFT for the trading of computing power, algorithmic models and data — 99%

Upgrading to allow computing power from non-mining machines to join Matrix AI Network;
    Developing more ecosystem apps and partnerships that utilize this feature.

Generalized automatic machine learning — 99%

Launched round-one testing for invited participants;
    Started preparing a manual to guide users to deploy machine learning by themselves;

Allowing mainstream GPU/CPU/TPU hardware to join Matrix AI Network to generate profits;
    Developing more ecosystem apps and partnerships that use MANTA for infrastructure;
    Supporting all types of universal machine learning algorithms

Others

Upgraded the encapsulation interface and SDK of the Matrix Wallet, improving their functionality;
    Upgraded public block syncing nodes and interfaces, improving their efficiency and stability;
    Upgraded several functional modules supported by Ledger.

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-ai-network-bi-weekly-report-c9f910dee6

karametade (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 12:53:00 PM

September AMA Transcript

Eric : Hello, Matrixians. Today is the 28th of September and It’s the monthly we are having this AMA with our CEO MR.Owen TAO to provide transparency and to address specific concerns or questions coming from you. So to submit your questions from time to time so we can kind of refresh ourselves and also to address what’s needed by the community.

So yeah. As usual, we have Owen with us. Owen , hi, how are you?

Owen : Hi. I’m good. Hi mate, Eric. Hi Matrix community.

Eric : OK. Yeah. So you are now on a business trip, a just getting off the plane. I can tell from your face. Sorry for keeping this task on your agenda, particularly in your busy schedule.

So Could you tell us the purpose of your your business trip this time? Where are you located at?

Owen : Uh, I’m in Hunan, Changsha, a very big city in the south of China.

Eric : Yeah and also the hometown for President Zedong.

Owen : Yeah? Yeah. Yeah. Okay.

Eric : So yeah, go OK, so Are you ready for the questions from our community?

Owen : Yeah. Okay. Let’s go.

Eric : So first as first the first question comes from the Amine DAFIR.

“ What Matrix Ai Network will have to do for small business in the future ?? I mean, will the blockchain help the small business to develop more their activities ?”

So yeah, over to you Owen.

Owen : Yeah. In fact, I think the the Matrix 2.0 version is not for this I think it’s not designed for the big business company. Yeah. Because our opinion, We’d like to we have designed and decentralized computing power distribution platform and also we’d like to we’ll make the data and also the algorithm into the access as NFT.

Yeah. We do all of this because we want to make the lower the cost to use the artificial intelligence. We would like to lower this cost. Yes. So we designed the Matrix in our opinion, we’d like to make everyone kind of use their own artificial intelligence work we’d like to make the cost lower. we’d have all kinds of the the people or the small business that’s our opinion so yeah, with we develop more in the Matrix projects in the future, I think that the more, we will have the small business in the future the more, that’s our plan.

Eric : OK, sounds good, Simply put,we provide different tools or utilities for different business lectures, big or small. So basically, we provide a MANTA to train the their algorithm and so that you can mint as an NFT through MANIA and trade it on their on the MANAS and through API you can integrate this AI services into your platform or your website so your clients or your customer can use this AI service and that can benefit for those businesses. So in a way, the Matrix 2.0 is designed for, for that way, it’s not just in the future, it’s designed for in that sense. And Don’t forget, we have the Matrix 3.0 road map, while we haven’t decided the final direction, so I can assure you there are many exciting stuff that we have discussed and it is quite fascinating.

When we decided the direction for the Matrix 3.0, just stay tuned for that and this can be kinds of broad groundbreaking for the industry as well.

Yeah, Yeah Owen. Well, then I can follow-up question,this is about the MANTA thing because we just mentioned MANTA and MANIA. So as far as I know, the depth has finished the development work for the MANTA to be deployed on the mainnet so we are now at the stage of testing it.

Okay? Do you have a schedule for it to be kind of deployed to the MAINNET because last time, we were saying that by the end of the month so I will stay on schedule.

Owen : Right now, we have already introduced the Manta on to our MAINNET, and we are doing the close testing right now. After after that, in the the first part, we introduced some partners to join our testing work. I think it will spend about one or two months and after that, we will open the MANTA system and we will give a guide, use how to put and install MANTA on your miners, your GPU machines or something else and after that, you can offer your GPU computing power or computing power right to the someone else who would like to use the decentralized auto machine learning system and you will get reversed yeah, that’s our schedule.

Eric : Okay. So the schedule you are talking about is one month right ?

Owen : Yeah one or two month I think yeah.

Eric : Well, Yeah, OK. So this raised the question that they asked by BudSpencer69 How long will be the test Phase of MANTA with the partners?“ So your question, I mean what you say just answer this question can I get ,it right ?

Owen : Yeah, yeah. It will spend about, one or two months, yeah.

Eric : So we have to wait for the result of this first test done by the partners, then we can deploy it to the mainnet a month later, not this month, am I right?

Owen : Yeah. Yeah. Until now, we have already deployed the the MANTA on the MAINNET. We have selected from our MAINNET yeah, we have do the auto machine learning and decentralized computing power renting system on some of our MAINNET right now, yeah after that making we will make a guide document to tell our community how to install the MANTA their machines, and after that they are you can connect your machines into the MANTA platform and If there are someone they will rent your computing power, you will get rewards, yeah.

Eric : So to pretty simply, So the hardware side or the costing side for the MANTA is ready, that’s we need the time to prepare all kinds of documentation so that when it’s released to the public, everyone will be able to know how to use that.

Owen : Yeah, there are two parts of work we need to do we are doing two parts of the work right now. The first one is we are doing the testing because if we are, we open it to the public. We need to do enough testing work. This is the first part. And the second part is we are preparing the guide the guide documents right now and we will release, our client and you can install it according to our guide document you can install the the MANTA on your machines, yeah.

Eric : OK. And we can expect that by the end of October?

Owen : Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think.

Eric : OK, I think I will keep reminding you then.

Owen : OK.

Eric : OK, and the second question is from Nakto. “ What is your main feature that distinguishes you from other projects ?” I think this is an old questions are often addressed a couple of times. Would you like to address again?

Owen : OK, We had divided the Matrix into two phases, the first one that the Matrix 1.0 and the Matrix 2.0. In the first part, we have used artificial intelligence to enable the blockchain. We use the AI technologies to make the blockchain better including we have make a new consensus and we have improved the TPS our mainnet so, so the first part is the is an AI-enabled blockchain. and in the Matrix 2.0, we’d like to in our opinion, we want to design an artificial intelligence platform, which which based on the blockchain. So in the the second part we have with like we offer lots of the decentralized AI services such as the AI computing power and the AI services and also with we have already realized this function that you can transfer your own and mint your data and your algorithm and into an NFT it can be transfer to anyone you’ d like. Yeah, that’s the second part, the Matrix is on decentralized AI platform based on blockchain that’s Matrix.

Eric : OK, yeah, I think, Owen has addressed that a couple of times, and we have serious articles about the key difference between Matrix and other AI projects. However, we keep evolving and evolving at a fast speed thanks to the advancement of technology and the to the brainstorming of the whole community. Yeah, it’s not just AI, but we extend AI to Matrix 3.0 and that’s what I just mentioned in the beginning.

Evolution is a key part of our project,and you must stay tuned for the road map for of our Matrix 3.0 and there would be exciting and a key difference from us with AI projects and I’m sure other AI project evolved themselves as well, but I think the Matrix 2.0 would be a very fundamental difference in terms of development and in terms of the path that we are going after.

Yeah. So, let’s go. Stay tuned with our roadmap for Matrix 3.0.

“Dev documentations are not clear enough to use and develop apps (at least for me — I am a developer). Are you planning to update/upgrade the docs? Detailed documentations with sample codes will attract more developers.” Thank you Turgut YAVUZ. This is from @iamharky. Yeah very good question. Yeah we do undestand that.We do appreciate that. Yeah, Owen.

Owen : Yeah, that’s a very good suggestion. I think we will do that after we finished all the testing work for MANTA and also we have already we finished the road map design for the the next part of the Matrix. I think we will spend one or two months to go through all the development documents and make it better for all kinds of development parts to use. That’s a good suggestion, and we will do that.

Eric : Thanks, Owen, This was from @iamharky. We understand the pain and because we have been keep busy trying to fulfill the road map for the 2.0 and are still deciding the final direction for the 3.0. So we have to keep, provide priorities to these two. So after that, we will spend one to two months, according to Owen then we will update, review and update so that we can facilitate the developers to deliver and and and in a way to enrich our ecosystem. Thank fully, @iamharky, right?

Okay, yeah. “In the new roadmap, is Ledger support planned? (update)

this from Christophe. Owen ?

Owen : Yeah right now, let let me explain it. And right now we are doing the updating work for the Ledger support. So, I don’t think we will put the Ledger support into our new road map because it’s not a main function for Matrix, but we are doing this work right now. That’s my answer. Yep.

Eric : Yep, good exactly. and Ken is spearheading this one. Yeah. Just for your information, Chris.

Alright. Moving on. “ Matrix AI Service Platform reputation will depends on the quality of the AI services it will provide. If someone develops an AI service app, and they want to list on the Matrix AI service platform and they claim that AI services accuracy is 99%, how Matrix will validate their claim and accept or reject the request based on their validation results? “ This question is from BozKurt. Owen?

Owen : Yeah. Right now, in our platform such as the MANAS platform we will do some testing work If you want to list your own algorithm your AI apps on it yeah we will do some testing work before we list it. But I think, in the future we will make its open make it open so thats what that means we will not and we won’t test any algorithms or the apps which would like to be listed on it so, anyone can put their own AI algorithms or models or their apps on the MANAS platform. How to make, how to find out if this applications is all the algorithm useful and then. I think there will be lots of the clients.

They will do, the use all kinds of the the algorithm and under our MANAS platform’s applications they will write down their judgment and the about how they feel after they use that so we want to handle this work we which the testing and run work to the community and the market I think the market will give the right the correct judgment for all the services and the applications which listed on the MANAS platform. Yeah, that’s my answer and our plan.

Eric : Yep. I think that’s right. Just imagine Taobao or eBay. Alright? So it would be the customer to decide whether the merchant is good or not. If the merchant is good, then the ranking, when you search it will get to the top and the sales will also go up. So it’s This is the same logic, just just like eBay or talk about the merchant stuff. or also the product listing, Yeah and BozKurt have another question.

Yeah, which is quite quite a hot topic. “Now that ETH has changed its consensus mechanism to POS, there are a lot of ETH GPU mining resources that Matrix AI platform can tap in. Is there a plan for promote Matrix AI platform to ETH miners?” Owen ?

Owen :Yeah. That’s a very good question because it’s also our plan, I think, after we have done the after we have finished the the the testing work for the MANTA, our plan we’d like to introduce the the Matrix MANTA platform to all the ETH miners we’d like to introduce their GPU computing power to our main network. But before that we wanted to design a very good business plan for them. How much the rewards they will get we need to keep saying some good plan for them. Yeah. If you have any good suggestion, please write to us and we can discuss that and yeah we will do this work after our MANTA launches.

Eric : OK, good. Thanks,Owen. Yeah, BozKurt. Did you kind of join our weekly meeting because this item has been discussed just I think last week in our weekly meeting. So I’m not sure whether you have overheard something or have virtually joined our weekly meeting and they have this question. Yeah, I just kind of kidding so yeah, we have to consider that and discuss that you know weekly meeting as well. Yeah and then the moving. This is a long question. One question, we have five more questions. Yeah. This is from a @allegal

“Hello there. First of all, thank you for your work as a team.

1-) Are you making artificial intelligence software only for blockchain? Do you have artificial intelligence software in other fields? “

Yeah. I will cut the question into five small questions so that you can easily answer Owen for the first small question.

Owen : Yeah, and 1st, our algorithm software is not full blockchain. Our AI software is for all kinds of business such as the, industry, the financial or others. We just Deploy our artificial intelligence algorithm onto blockchain to make it decentralized that we are doing. Yeah.

Eric : These are the business model that, Owen just mentioned. It’s not just. There’s an AI service is kinds of decentralized AI economy model from our perspective.

Second question “Does the software have a self-learning, self-prevention feature? Or does it work limited to certain algorithms?” Owen ?

Owen : Yeah, Every each, huge algorithm we have offered is focused a certain targets. Yeah, we don’t do that self-learning, but we are you should know learn something about our MANTA platform which is an automachine learning platform Yeah. So if you can put your on algorithm on it, it will do the automachine learning by the data you have provided yeah.

Eric : Yep.So Simply put, it does not just limit to certain algorithms. You can train whatever algorithms you want to to as long as you have the data and the models, and you can use MANTA to train that and then use the MANIA to turn it into an NFT, and go to MANAS for trade, or go to other public chains to trade your NFT yeah.

Number three, “Can it learn other systems by scanning it?”

Owen : we can’t do this right now, yeah. We cannot do this function right now.

Eric : And number four, “Digital identity work is very important for web3. Is there a place on the roadmap for this?”

Yeah we have discussed this is one of the six directions that we have discussed in Dev and we haven’t decided we, if we were going to pursue after DID just DID, will be a part of the whole road map. So we haven’t decided yet. So stay tuned, lets go.

from @allegal, the fifth, “ Are there any new investors that you are meeting with? thanks.”

We are doing kinds of they do day, uh, communications with our community. So, in a way to education and spread the news or development of Matrix so we have to wait for the result of this first test done by the partners then we can deploy it to the mainnet a month later not this month, am I right?

So for those interested parties who did their own research and found we have the potential, they will make a wise decision to join. Yeah, that’s the answer to that. Is that right? Owen. Is it right?

Owen : Yep.

Eric : Okay. Good. That goes to the last question. And the last question is from Ebmagic

“ Will we be able to connect to the GPU power of the Matrix AI cloud for IaaS service, such as using 3D rendering software ?”

Owen : Right now the MANTA platform just support the machine learning yeah is special for training and running the artificial intelligence algorithm right now that this is the key function for MANTA right now. We haven’t introduced other kinds of the computing power service is into the the MANTA platform. We can’t do the 3D rendering right now, But in the future, when our MANTA platform runs for some time and save and good we would like to add more functions to it. And I think you may use this component forward to do some add services in the future.

Eric : Yeah. It’s Okay. I see. Thanks Owen. And I think that answer all the nine questions we screened from the submissions for September AMA and Before we end this AMA, How many days are you going to stay in Changsha, Owen?

Owen : Maybe two or three days. I came here because there are some companies they’d like to use our algorithms on the Manito and also there are some partners. They are interested in using our MANTA platform for their new business. That’s why I came here to discuss with them.

Eric : OK. And don’t forget to take some pictures and then to publish tweets.We would like to have charts, the committee would like to know I’ll see everything going on with you in Changshan.

Owen : Okay. Okay.

Eric : Thank you Owen, for your time. And thanks Matrixian, for submitting your questions. And to keep them giving us feedback, saying questions and we are happy to address your concerns and to provide transparency of the development progress of the project. OK and just stay safe. Bye.

Owen : Bye.

https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/september-ama-transcript-d5ce7b5da054

Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 04:54:21 PM

Matrix AI value craters just like other inferior shitcoins amid the looming bitcoin dump. Matrix AI team has posted the images of their genitals being swollen in size to a weird extent. That is the proof of their allegiance with guys from Cyabra, orgies and repellent happenings that took place on their rancho saturday to where they were invited to share bawd pleasures withe their underground fellas.
karametade (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 01:21:39 PM

Android Wallet for Test (III)

Dear Matrixian,

Following the 2 rounds of test (https://www.matrix.io/blog/Android_MAN_Wallet_For_Test_194.html and https://www.matrix.io/blog/Android_MAN_Wallet_For_Test_(2)_215.html), our partner has the Android Wallet ready for the third round of test.

In this round, you will see updated UI plus day/night mode. The UI is more close to the brand personality with better consistency and easier to use. A credit to one of our passionate Matrixian for this design work. You can see screen cap as blow :

If you know how to install APK to your Android smart phone and you are interested to try it out with concrete comments, please email CMTO directly at EricChoy@MATRIX.io latest by the close play of 12 October.

Enjoy the adventure with MATRIX.

https://www.matrix.io/blog/Android_Wallet_for_Test_(3)_254.html

karametade (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2022, 05:11:56 PM

Mainnet Performance

Validation node: 91

Mining node: 1107

New wallets added: 88

Project Update

—Developing more ecosystem apps and partnerships that utilize this feature.

—Designed a manual to guide users to deploy machine learning by themselves;

—Designed an interface for users to monitor MANTA;

—Gathered feedback from participants of round-one testing;

—Allowing mainstream GPU/CPU/TPU hardware to join Matrix AI Network to generate profits;

Others

—Developed the beta version of the new wallet app;

—Entered into a strategic partnership with Meta Credit, using MANTA to provide computing power for the AI algorithms on its Web3 credit platform;

—Negotiated a partnership with Match Chain, using algorithm models on MANAS to support its DID verification;

—Negotiated a partnership with Sany Heavy Industry, exploring the synergy between MANITO and Rootcloud.

https://www.matrix.io/blog/BI-WEEKLY_REPORT_257.html

karametade (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 11:14:11 AM
Merited by revelacaogr (3)

Matrix Fact Sheet 16

79- An important component of Matrix 2.0 is on-demand computing resources.

The Matrix AI Network blockchain is the foundation that will enable connected nodes to grow into a flexible global supercomputing network.

This massive computing network will provide a long-term boost to the development of artificial intelligence.

80- 4 September, MATRIX co-hosted a forum themed From Web 2.0 to 3.0 with a joint effort from Garage Café, the world’s first start-up themed coffee shop, Web 3.0 Notes and Avatar DAO.

The forum was held at Garage Café drawing attention from organizations, media and individuals including IBM, OKX, Jinse, Guosen Securities, China Artist association and more who are passionate about Web 3.0 or #Metaverse .

Our CEO, Owen, delivered a keynote speech and joined a panel discussion in the event. He had a detailed discussion with the participants and welcomed all to tap into any possibilities with MATRIX.

81- Here are some usage scenarios with the Matrix AI and TBEA partnership. Stay tuned.

https://www.matrix.io/blog/MATRIX_Fact_Sheet_16_256.html

karametade (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2022, 11:52:30 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2022, 05:08:43 PM by karametade

OCTOBER AMA is LIVE!

Eric: Hello. Good morning. Matrixians, greeting from Hong Kong, Eric, and also greeting from Beijing from our CEO Owen. Today is the 28th of October. As most of you know that we have the monthly to, That is the monthly AMA. We’re shooting it now. So today, we have nine questions that we selected from the pool of around 40 questions. And I would like to start with the first question from Satoshi MANato.

The question is like this, what will be the biggest goal or target of MATRIX for 2023? Owen?

Owen: As you know, we are still discussing our new roadmap. We haven’t had the results yet. But I’m sure that I think we will have some great plans in the next year about the web 3.0 industry and the Metaverse. I think we will do some very good projects on the Matrix next year.

Eric: Thanks. Owen. Satoshi. So it may sound relatively quiet than in previous months that we have many publications. And this month, these two months, we have been spending a lot of effort coming up with the new roadmap.

And when Owen mentioned some good projects, it actually means it’s a very exciting project.

But we don’t have a solid plan yet, but I can assure you the idea is kind of groundbreaking, and I’m sure most of you will love it when we have the details to be released. And so far, We have been spending a lot of effort on the feasibility, etc. So stay tuned.

And again, it is quite exciting. Not just good projects. Owen. And then we move on to the second question coming from No Fear

For computing power lease. MAN will be used. If MAN’s value goes up, will the price of purchasing computing power goes up? How do you intend to achieve the balance? Could you please be forced to buy computing power at a high price?

No fear. So no fear. You do have some fear. Okay? And over to you, Owen?

Owen: Let me explain this. At first, our price is based on fiat currency.

The price will be calculated based on the offer and the demand relationship. If the offer increases and the demand decreases, the price will go lower. This is the first part. And the second part, we have put an oracle on our main chain that will calculate the price for MAN when the price changes. So if demand’s price goes up and the fiat currency is stable, you’ll need to pay less MAN to buy our services. So you don’t need to worry about this.

Eric: So that has been at the beginning, When you talk about buying via currency. Another question comes from Amine DAFIR.

The question is:

Can we purchase MAN with FIAT currencies in the future?

Owen: If you do, you can trade this with your friend or something. Someone you know your face-to-face trading, you can use the FIAT currency. But until now, we are not listed on any exchanges with support that you can buy the currency with the fiat.

So I think maybe in the future if we are listed on some exchanges, which support the fiat currency, You can do that.

Eric: So that depends on whether the exchanges provide such on-ramp services. And then, as far as I know, some crypto wallets offer such services, like crypto.com, or they are mainly of such. So you can get the on-ramp service, and then you can get the crypto. And then, using the crypto, you can exchange it for the reminder. That’s all this kind of indirect way, but it’s also an effective way. So the second question goes to BozKurt and BozKurt thanks for testing out the android wallet for us. And I know you have a problem transferring from the android wallet to the web wallet. So I have sent you the pack and please install it, and then you can get your problem fixed. And likewise, for other Matrixians encountering the same situation, So BozKurt, your question is regarding the new partnership with RootCloud.

The RootCloud does what Matrix Manito is supposed to do. Does RootCloud intend to adopt the Matrix Manito solution?

Owen: That’s a good question. . RootCloud is very similar to the MANITO system.

But in fact, we have different advantages in our system, such as that RootCloud has been a better cloud to plan computing power for the industry4. But we have some advantages in the image recognition algorithm. So we, in our corporations, We will offer our advantage solutions for them, not all our solutions. That’s how we cooperate. They will use our better algorithms, algorithms than them in their system. That’s how the operations run.

Eric: This is a very good question coming from BozKurt. And some other Matrixians are also interested to know the details about the partnership?

I mean, with the RootCloud and the other two partnerships we just formed with.

When your time allows, Owen, could you spend some time and then give me some more details and then we can have an announcement about his partnerships and then the Matrixians will be able to appreciate the importance or what kinds of advantages that we can leverage with each other with these partnerships? Is it doable? Owen

Owen: Okay

Eric: Okay. Thanks. And then move on. coming from GiuseppesWeg,

How will Matrix AI comply with legal regulations that are coming to the crypto market in the near future?

Owen: I think we won’t do something, especially because we are always doing our job according to the laws about Cryptocurrency. So, if the law about current Cryptocurrency has changed and the single way we will change our job to make us legal.

Eric: Right. Yes. Actually, we have been doing the compliance job very well since day one. And the good thing to share is the Hong Kong I think just within these two weeks,

The government is very active in forums and different Situations the government officials want to promote Hong Kong as the hub for crypto stuff.

So this is a very important thing for us, and we’ll see that is a positive sign for crypto and for Matrix as well. And just starting from next Monday or something, there will be a series of fintech-related global conferences happening in Hong Kong and there is a global online session plus the in-person session. So if you are interested, you can Google it, and then you can join the online conference as well, which is about a fintech thing. .

And move on, the name is haha001. So that lies us our day, 001

Okay. So your question is, how does MATRIX support 3D images, animations, and speech in the Metaverse? Owen?

Owen: In fact, the other functions, You mentioned that they need lots of computing power supported. . So That’s how MANTA

You can use MANTA to hold the 3D images animations and that’s speech in Metaverse.

Eric: Hey. haha001 So just for your information, you can refer to one of our article series, which is about the Matrix’s excellent brain for Metaverse. So you can get some more detailed ideas from there. And BozKurt, I appreciate you because you read our announcement, do your own research work trying to check what RootCloud is about, and then raise a question from there. So that’s a very good thing and it’s a mature behavior. And I hope the whole crypto community can follow the same pattern to do their own research and then follow the announcement or the updates of the project. Yep. And come from Doug_funny. Are there any plans to build a dex on Matrix?

Owen: Until now, not yet. We haven’t any plan to build DEX on Matrix. Because they’re some existing solutions, such as the uniswap and the pancake swap on the binance smart chain and all of them are very good. So I don’t think we need to build another Dex right now.

But maybe in the future, if we find some new building this model, which can change the DEX ecosystem. Maybe we will do that.

Eric: Then, to supplement what Owen just said, that’s funny. It depends on the positioning of the project. So right now, you know we are coming up with the roadmap for the Matrix 3.0. And there is a big transformation. Okay. So that is what I can say. And a dex is too little for us, so to speak, when you compare it with the vision of our upcoming Matrix 3.0. So It’s not what we cannot do is what our vision will be, and I’m sure the vision will be much bigger and then dex. . So the cap comes to your 8 questions. from CryptoToni. Let us know what types of partners Matrix AI is searching for. The expansion of the brand and better market influence.

Owen: Right now, the partners we are searching for use more about our MANTA MANAS and MANITO. We need all kinds of partners and customers to use our services which can add to the demand for the MAN coin. That’s what kinds of the Partners we are searching for right now.

Eric: Okay. Thanks. if CryptoToni, you have any good connections in these regards, then do suggest to us or write to me directly. . Last question from BozKurt again. Industry 4.0 platforms are becoming popular and they have taken their market share.

They may not use blockchain but a centralized computing platform meeting their requirements. Don’t you think by delaying the Matrix computing platform and Manito release, you will lose the Matrix market share?

Owen: That’s an interesting question.I want to say, in fact,the market is not the same as the report you have seen in the Internet or any other ways.Because till now, at first, this is a very huge market. There is lots of room. We can fill them. And till now and We can’t use the common solutions to solve all kinds of the problems the company’s meet because when we are running our Manito platform, the different companies have their own personal demands on their business. So a common solution platform can’t run and can’t meet the market requirement right now. So till now we still have to communicate with the other customers what they need and that we need to do a personal solution for them right now.

So I think this is a very, very, very, early beginning for this market. So I think we have enough time to run our business and there’s still enough room for our business to fill you in.

Eric: . So BozKurt, to sum up, is a very huge market. and it’s still early, so we still have a lot of time. And we can fill up the gap that is between the centralized solutions and decentralized solutions.

Owen: Right.

Eric: Okay. So that’s the 9 questions that we selected for this AMA.

And before and this conversation with Owen. I’d just like to share just yesterday, Owen and I had another discussion. I mean,after many runs of discussion about the Matrix 3.0,we discussed the set or fourth levels of what the roadmap will be about, and then also some marketing ideas. So we are quite excited about it. And just that, it is not yet at the right timing to release details. And speaking of that, we are still coming up with white paper, a document, to gather all these concepts into one common framework with a timeline, etc. So when we have all this ready, We certainly are and we are very proud to share our views, and I’m sure you will have a WOW effect when you read the roadmap or the vision that we are creating. for Matrix 3.0. So just stay tuned for that. Owen, how’s the weather in Beijing? Does it start to snow? or what was the best month for Beijing?

Owen: A little cold right now, I need to take a heavy coat when I go outside. .

Eric: Okay. Has it started to snow or not yet? Snow. Any snow?

Owen: Not yet.

Eric: Okay.

Owen: Oh, yes. in the country. . Maybe some place has been snowing.

Eric: Okay. So I think I said the best season to go to see some trees.I think that the color of the leaves are red. Is it red?

Owen: Right now. It’s right now. So it’s Yes. It’s the best season in Beijing.

Eric: . It’s not hard and it’s not freezing. .

Owen: Good. .

Eric: Good. So same as regards to Ken and also Professor STEVE DENG for the whole community.

Owen: Okay.

Eric: Thanks. Thank you. Owen, for your time, Matrixians for submitting these questions and watching these AMA videos. Until next time, stay tuned and stay safe. Bye.

Owen: Bye bye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X81qcj8w3M&feature=youtu.be

karametade (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 04:07:45 PM

Matrix Fact Sheet 19

89- In the future, clients can visit MANITO and directly benefit from these services, which will of course all be powered by computing power from the Matrix MainNet.

90- With the help of MANTA, it will be much easier to train AI algorithms and build deep neural networks. This will attract more algorithm scientists to join The Matrix and diversify the AI ​​algorithms and services available on the platform.

91- Matrix provides computing power for the #Metaverse through the separation of computation and consensus.

92- Here are some of the features of the unique Matrix AI blockchain.

93- MAN Halving is just 349,843 blocks away!!

There is a 15% reduction in rewards for every 3 millionth block generated.

Like with #Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies featuring #PoW mining, #MAN output is designed to gradually decrease in order to bring up production cost and the value of $MAN

Compared with #Bitcoin , #Matrix has adopted a smoother reduction curve and a rising price model for $MAN

94- There is no doubt that Web 3.0 must become mainstream. Challenges such as accessibility, usability, and interoperability may still delay this a bit. However, Matrix AI provides possible solutions to all these. Stay tuned.

https://www.matrix.io/blog/MATRIX_Fact_Sheet_19_263.html

karametade (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 12:58:35 PM

Matrix Fact Sheet 20

95- Matrix Blockchain is an excellent option for providing secure, reliable, and privacy-respecting decentralized identity and data solutions for Web 3.0.

DID is the most valuable innovation made possible by Web 3.0.Thanks to immutability and hash encryption features, decentralized identity (DID), a previously impossible way of creating digital identities, has become available.

The emergence of #Web3, which fundamentally embeds economic transfers, has brought about a renewed emphasis on creating robust identity systems.

Although decentralized identity has been a largely overlooked topic compared to Defi, #NFT, and DAOs, many views it as a critical technological elementary that enables native Web3 applications.Matrix AI contributes to the evolution of Web 3.0 with DID solutions it provides.

96- The Web 3.0 model represents a smart city using technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence (A.I.), Cloud and Edge Computing, and many more.

97- Here are some keywords of Industry 4.0

98- Total Stake Amount: 227,393,173 $MAN

Matrix's Hybrid PoW&PoS has a highly secure and energy-friendly consensus architecture with consensus algorithm and AI (artificial intelligence) protection.

Participate in staking to secure the Matrix AI network and earn $MAN coins as a reward. To stake, you don’t need any particular hardware or device. You can do it directly from http://wallet.matrix.io

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MatrixAINetwork/status/1591039512373006338

Medium : https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-fact-sheet-20-cf2a910ec2e9

https://www.matrix.io/blog/MATRIX_Fact_Sheet_20_265.html

karametade (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 01:40:42 PM

Mainnet Performance

Mining node: 1188

New wallets added: 72

Project Update

—Fixed a security bug for storing algorithm/data NFTs;

—Developing more ecosystem apps and partnerships that utilise this feature.

—Optimised the data transmission process when completing one task across more than four nodes;

—Optimised MANTA's task monitoring interface;

Others

—Optimised the Android wallet app based on test feedback;

—Fixed a bug that affected data display in the wallet;

—Optimised MANITO's direct compatibility with other cloud platforms;

—Determined the theme of Matrix 3.0 and finalised Whitepaper v1;

—Attended the Web 3 summit held by Zhongguancun Entrepreneurs' Association.

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MatrixAINetwork/status/1592457445980659717

Medium : https://matrixainetwork.medium.com/matrix-ai-network-bi-weekly-report-c17d42da09db

https://www.matrix.io/blog/BI-WEEKLY_REPORT_266.html

karametade (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2022, 11:04:05 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2022, 10:34:48 PM by karametade

🔹 November AMA is LIVE!

Eric: Hello, Matrixians Now. It’s 03:00. P.m.In Hong Kong and also in Beijing.

So our CEO Owen is with me, and weare holding this monthly AMA as usual.

And just in the previous month, we have

many questions submitted by our Matrixians and thanks for that.

And today we have a screen total of eight

questions that our CEO Owenwill address one by one.

And it’s good to see that the quality ofquestions are getting better and better.

When I say quality of question, the depth

meaning of the question itself and the scope ofthe question, all the questions that are

not kind of repeat of the previous month’s question that submitted.

So those are good signs in terms of a good

community and it’s a mature community, so to speak.

So that’s very good tous and also for yourself.

And I remember one of the questions about what do you think is important?

And one of the answer is about the trust

from the effort that we spent for the past years, especially for the past two years.

So, without further ado, I would like to start the question with Owen.

Owen, Are you ready?

Owen: Yeah, I’m ready.

Eric: Okay, good.

Let’s go then.

Question one,this question comes from No Fear.

Do you still remember? Owen

No fear.

Owen, did I say okay, No Fear,you do have some fears, right?

Owen: Yeah.

Okay, we have two questions coming from No Fear.

The first question is that you say that the MANTA platform will be active soon.

Is there anything negative about the test done?

Will the MANTA platform be used this year?

Yeah Owen, I think this will be a quick answer.

Owen: As you know, we just released

our guide documents about how to install our MANTA plan on your machines right now.

After that, your client and your

computer power will be connected to ourMatrix network when we receive some

business orders and your machine will get some tasks and you will rent your

GPU computing and power out and to finish some computing work.

After that, you will get the rewards.

That’s how our MANTA system works.

After that, the MANTA will be active and running very soon.

During Our testing period, we have found some

bugs and we have already fixed most of them.

And we still doing our best to

improve the whole FFC for our MANTA system to make it better

and we can do more jobs in the future.

Yeah that’s how everything is going on. Okay, good.

Eric: Thank you.That’s a very good answer.

So, NoFear,

I think I know you submitted this question much earlier than today, 28 November.

And as a matter of fact, we have just

released the announcement, which is about the deployment guide for MANTA.

And this guide consists of the hardware

requirement and also how to launch it,I mean, how to launch the web services.

So you can take a look at the guide and the MANTA platform already

being deployed on the mainnet,as we mentioned before.

And this guide is trying to help those interested parties, trying to set up their

ones and to get their tasks and get rewards in terms of GPU mining.

So, yeah, to take a look and say,for the No Fear and Nofear.

You have a second question.

So shall we move on? Okay.

The second question is, your work is exciting here.

You do understand that?

I follow it.

What problem do you plan to solve first for web3?

Well, that’s a very big question. Nofear.

Yeah. Owen.

Owen: Yeah.I think in the web3 industry,

the first problem we’d like to solve,I think we have two targets.

The first one is the decentralized ID and the second one is the privacy computing.

We chose that.

We choose them.

I think there are some reasons for that.

And the first one is the decentralized ID and

Privacy computing is both very important in the web3 industry.

And the second reason is we have already have some base work in this industry.

For example, our finger vein scanning

technologies, I think it should be used in the DID projects.

I think it may contribute to the decentralized ID system.

And on the other hand, our MANTA is a perfect solution for private computing.

I think maybe in the future we can do some work to change our MANTA platform and

make it suitable for the privacy computing in the Web3 world.

Yeah, that’s my question.

That’s my answer.

Eric: Thanks Owen.

So you are quite exciting as Nofear that you say you question.

All right, so No fear Owen, just answer your question and as a

matter of fact, Owen mentioned two parts,that is the DID and also the

privacy computing, things like that and we’re going to release our MATRIX 3.0

roadmap soon and I think we can solve more problems on top of this too.

Yeah so it will be very exciting and as you said, so stay tuned and I think we will

release very soon and hopefully your No fear will be really Nofear.

Okay, good. Thank you.

And then the second question from

Doug_funny , Owen like you say, the id finger one wallet.

Will the Bio wallet create a Soulbound

token which was proposed by Vitalik, that is a non transferable web3 identity?

Yeah, very good question and as I said in the beginning, the quality of question is

getting better and better and we regret receiving such questions.

Thank you. Thanks Doug_funny..

Owen and hand over to you.

Owen: Yeah, I think at first the bio wallet I

think it is very suitable for the Web3 identity.

So we have the same

opinion about this and about the Soulbound token which is

proposed by the colleagues.I think it’s a very good and interesting solution for the DID.

But we haven’t decided to add it into our Bio wallet system.

Maybe we will add it or not.

We haven’t made this decision but before

that the first job for us to if we can join our finger vein scan

technologies into the DID system,that’s the first thing we need to do.

After that we like to spend more time

to design the ecosystem for the idea.

So then we will decide whether we will add the Soul bound token into it or not.

Eric: Okay, good.Thank you.

Move on from Morphine Cloud.

This is the question,please bear with me a bit longer.

Who are the competitors of MATRIXin blockchain space in your opinion?

So this is the first question and this question I think we have addressed before

Could MATRIX compete with Singularity Network (AGIX)?.

So this is the key part of the question so

Owen let’s forget about the first part of the question about the competitors because

we have addressed those before and also in our article series.

So the essence of this question is

commissions compete with singularity lead and the Singularity is interoperable by

Leveraging Ethereum an dCardano blockchains.

Is Matrix gonna build a bridge to

communicate with other blockchains and to be interoperable.

And Singularity has made

the famous robot called Sophia couldMatrix build robots just like them ?.

Thank you.Yeah, very interesting question.

Morphin.Yeah.

Owen?

Yeah.

Owen: First, I think the Singularity is a different project with the Matrix.

And the main job they are doing is they can build a bridge between the different

platform which makes all of the platform communication with each other.

That’s how Singularity works.

But Matrix, in our opinion, we’d like to eat first one of our main function is we

can offer, we can output the decentralized computing power.

So in the near future we’d like to make our decentralized computing power can

be used in different platforms such asEtherium or Cardano or something else.

We would like to develop some tools for the users from different platforms.

They can use our computing powers in

different blockchain oron different platform.

For the last questions,

I think the robot is different with the intelligent artificial intelligence.

In fact, they are very different.

We can’t build any robot like Sofia

right now, but our AI algorithm can do many more things than you think.

Yeah, I think yeah.

Eric: Thank you, Owen.

So, Owen, please allow me to leaksomething or share something

Morphin, you mentioned about the robot calledSophia and in our Matrix 3.0. We use it here.

Okay, so you stay tuned with that.

Thank you.

Coming from Amazir07, Do you have a release date for Matrix 3.0?

Owen: Yes, we are working on the Matrix 3.0

roadmap in the past month and we almost finished this work.

I think we will release the whole roadmap in the near future.

Then you will figure out all the exact

data for all the important milestones in our new roadmap.

Eric: OK, thanks.

I mentioned that very clearly.

For the past month we have been spending a lot of effort setting down our direction

for Matrix 3.0 because we thinkHays makes waste and the direction is critical

because it takes our direction for the coming years.

And it is worth our time and effort to

think clearly of where we are going to lead the Matrix 3.0 into.

And we have a lot of meetings and a lot of

discussions and disagreements,things like that.

And finally we have reached to a stage that we are almost done with the so called

white paper or roadmap,and it will be ready soon.

I cannot disclose too much.

Just stay tuned with that and I’m sure you will like it.

Thanks to the brain of Owen and also other colleagues for their collective wisdoms

for the direction of Matrix 3.0. And our technique this time is

into the Matrix and think about the Matrix, the name itself.

Okay, that’s all I can share with you right now.

And Owen just mentioned it would be released soon.

So just wait.

All right, getting to another Matrixians called diffuse soup.

When is GPU mining going to go live?

This will start to add computing power to the network.

And if the rewards for use of the computing power are high enough to be

profitable, then it could bring plenty of users to the network.

Yeah, that’s the business model.

Exactly. Owen

Owen: Yeah.I just mentioned in the first question.

We just released the guide document

about how to install theManta on your machines today.

After that we will do some other testing work.

Yeah After the testing, we will start the business running.

I think we would like to introduce lots of

the DB business partner and the business owners who will rent

the computing power from our network.

Then your GPU computing power will be

released to the customers and then you will get released.

I think the time will

be very soon and we’d like to save and it can launch it as soon as possible.

Eric: Okay.

BozKurt.

Another hardcore Matrixians in community.

He got a question.

If data centers are set up to provide

Matrix AI computing resources, does every looked in the data center need to stack

10,000 MAN in order to participate in the network Owen?

Owen: Yes,

at the very beginning, because we need to guarantee our service college,

which means we need to offer the output the stable GPU computing power.

So at the very beginning, I think the data

center needs to stake the MAN coin at first,

l think in the after we have running for a while, if i have got a very good relationship

and a partnership and we have enough the company, our network, I don’t think

staking is necessary,then maybe we will remove it.

Eric: So it’s just a matter of time and just a

consideration that we want to have a better quality at the very beginning.

That’s why we want people to stake as a

kind of guarantee or depositor things like that.

And that’s the rationale.

And now we get to the last question.

This is from Young Savior.Okay.

The question is that is Which one of these aspects is important for you?

So it’s multiple choice questions.

You can select more than one answer, by the way.

A increasing token price and value empowering platform development

c building Community Trust expanding partnership globally.

All right, so this is a multiple choice

and feel free to select one or two or three or four answers.Owen

Owen: Yeah, that’s an interesting question.

I think all of them are very important for our projects and our community.

At first I think in parallel, platform development

will increase our projects value and also it

will make our Community Trust us more andalso expand the partnership globally.

And it will bring our business value and also build our Community Trust.

I think if we will do all the

work right and the token price will grow to its proper position.

So I think all of them are very important for us and the most important

thing is we need to do our job as good as possible. Alright

Eric: So do our job, do a good job first.

In the meantime,

build a charge from community education, providing transparency and also

expanding the partnerships for wider use of our services.

And the price will be affected in a positive way.

But as usual, we won’t comment too much on

the price up and down because the market itself is quite fluctuate, especially

after the incidents two weeks ago, two or three weeks ago.

So, the most important thing for us and to you is we as the project team, set up our feet

and do our work and do a good job and have a farfetched vision to guide the project.

And those are the important things.

And I do think, Young_saviour, when you

come up with this question, you do have your own answers already and your answers

is close to ours, just kind of timing or priority.

So that’s all the question coming from theMatrixian that we screened for this AMA.

And there is one suggestion coming from

another Matrixian saying that we have to give rewards to those who help to test.

And I do agree with that and we will consider.

But please do not expect there will be

a lot of rewards for doing test tasks because we want to involve you in the

testing stage and to treat you as part of the project.

So, yeah, and we do appreciate your word

and that’s why we will consider your suggestion.

Thank you.

And So we have answered all these questions

and our 2.0 roadmap is wrapping up and

Do you want to drink something Owen?

Do you want to drink a champagne or something like that to celebrate?

And then, yeah, as I said,our Matrix 3.0 is coming up and we will

present in a PowerPoint format with therationales and the Faces and roadmap.

So just stay tuned.

And thank you for the Matrixian for

submitting the questions,whether it’s selected or not.

And thanks to our CEO for your time and

also your patience and your explanation to questions.

Thanks for that.

Owen: And yeah, it’s my pleasure to answer questions.

Eric: Okay, so we’re going to end this ama, and take care and stay safe.

Bye.

https://docs.matrix.io/ama/november-ama-transcript

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4PYtDWuzpE&feature=youtu.be

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: