Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will Binance be the next Ethereum?  (Read 9587 times)
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 10:55:41 AM

To replace ethereum I don't think it's any time soon. I admit that the development of BNB is quite fast. we can see the successful development of the Binance Smart Chain in 6 Months. besides that, if we observe the successful BSC platform with altcoin, it also increases people's trust. Appreciate what has happened with BNB, which is currently so successful with so many programs on the exchange
I think the fact that binance as an exchange platform growing in an astonishing pace is the main reason why BSC could also grow, not to mention many projects also want to be associated with binance to increase reputation and how binance really take advantage of their opportunity amid fee craze within ethereum blockchain, it does make sense that BSC could grow so fast, I anticipate it can grow furthermore if eth keep staying on the same state in which the fee is becoming more and more unbearable
Well it's true that Binance is performing really well at the moment but I think there are projects that work for a long time with a lot of stuff going on that are going to really challenge Etherium. I think Cardano and Polkadot are some of them. Binance is doing good it's true but the rise is a bit to fast for me I hope it will get all right at the end for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 08:36:16 PM

Things like this often happen when coins are growing rapidly and good increase is always associated with the strongest coins like Ethereum, and any coin or project can compete with Ethereum including BNB which is currently able to compete with Ethereum because of its very good progress.
And still we have to realize that Ethereum is a strong and oldest coin which has a very good performing team that is not easy to beat and only able to compete but cannot beat which continues to be second best after bitcoin.

It seems to me that you should not consider the issue of competition between Ethereum and Binance so categorically. While ETH developers hesitate with a scalability solution, Binance does not lose its grip and quickly takes the situation into its own hands.
I don't see anything wrong with people being offered a good alternative today with low fees and fast transactions. And it's up to everyone to accept this offer or wait until the Ethereum problems are resolved.

But observing the activity on Binance, one can assume that the competition will be fierce.  Shocked
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 08:23:05 PM

Binance has moved into action. But no matter how attractive Ethereum is now, its position is very unstable. People get angry and frustrated because of the huge comissions and move to other platforms, in particular, BSC seems to me the best option now.
Anmol007

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 09:32:08 PM

Binance has moved into action. But no matter how attractive Ethereum is now, its position is very unstable. People get angry and frustrated because of the huge comissions and move to other platforms, in particular, BSC seems to me the best option now.

yas brother personally , in my opinion BNB is a next ethereum because i see alot of potential in (BNB) binance coin. and binince is create binince smart chain and the user of ERC20 is come to Binince chain. so thats why BNB is up and i know BNB is na next Ethereum and BNB is already going up word direaction. BNB recover a half of Ethereum (old price of Ethereum)

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 06:20:30 PM

I agree with your concern, BNB is good for all types of coin, gas fees very poor compare to Ethereum for any transaction, mining process rising ability daily, and recently price is pumping in high, that's why many traders say Binance is reaching Ethereum. But guys do you think really BNB can reach ETH? I don't think so, ETH already trying to reach BTC. Ethereum is the 2nd best altcoin in the crypto market.

Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2021, 06:29:35 PM

the chance is 100%...
all have known and experienced for themselves how high eth gas fee makes various transactions involved. bsc is here to save us, now more and more defi or nft platforms have moved from eth to bsc.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Saniati

Activity: 410
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 06:32:51 PM

For Eth huge fess binance smart chain got good chance to replace eth place. And already BSC popular and It's popularity increasing day by day. And BNB Price rock 🚀. So in my Opinion it can be the next Ethereum easily .  
skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2096

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2021, 06:40:52 PM

I agree with your concern, BNB is good for all types of coin, gas fees very poor compare to Ethereum for any transaction, mining process rising ability daily, and recently price is pumping in high, that's why many traders say Binance is reaching Ethereum. But guys do you think really BNB can reach ETH? I don't think so, ETH already trying to reach BTC. Ethereum is the 2nd best altcoin in the crypto market.
Sooner or later if ethereum is unable to resolve the issue of unreasonable transaction fee then migration will occur. In term of price and market cap, BNB may still need a lot of time to get to Ethereum, but from a usability point of view it is possible if ethereum can't solve the problem.

Yes, I do agree that BNB has now promised a return on what a trader or investor really want and that is transaction fee. It is absolutely impossible to send ethereum-based token that only cover transaction fee. This is crazy stuff that ethereum never thought of before.

the chance is 100%...
No, that's too high to say. Are you absolutely sure that Ethereum will let that happen after all this time being the best altcoin ?
Remember, BNB originally grew under the ethereum chain although its current fame could dim ethereum's good image as the best altcoin. Between Ethereum and BNB there has been competition to give crypto users the option to choose.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
soenan

Activity: 652
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 05:00:59 AM

Looking at the current price movement of BNB in the crypto market, it is highly likely that Binance will become the next Ethereum. Especially now that Binance has designed a BSC that runs on a high-performance layer to ensure a fast and smooth user experience. That might give Binance an edge over Ethereum. Where scalability limitations sometimes create bottlenecks leading to surging transaction fees and extended confirmation times.

Excellence in some ways does not mean it can replace Ethereum's position. The comparison of Ethereum's price gap and position on the crypto market is one of the reasons why BNB cannot be the next Ethereum yet. But nothing is impossible right ?!
Indeed, when referring to the price difference between Ethereum and Binance, BNB cannot be the next Ethereum yet, but scalability limitations sometimes create bottlenecks that cause the spike in transaction costs experienced by Ethereum, when many traders and investors switch to BNB. Currently, BNB's market capitalization continues to increase. let's see if BNB can become the next Ethereum because all possibilities can happen.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 05:21:34 AM

as we can see if the price of Binance has risen very high for now and even all the coin that use Binance smart chain have also increased very high and of course gas fees from Binance are very low compared to Ethereum, so there is a possibility that in the future there will be many projects using blockchain from Binance and that is an opportunity for Binance to replace Ethereum (become the king of all altcoin).

so do you agree with me if Binance will be the next Ethereum? or are you thinking of anything else?

Right now many are staying away from Ethereum and shifting to alternatives but that doesn't mean that Ethereum will never fix their issues, I read that come July things will be good and we can enjoy much lower fees, I also miss trading my coins lower than 25 cents I though Ethereum can keep up and will remain the best chain to create and transact, this is something unexpected I'm still hoping after July things will be back to normal.

MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 06:43:38 AM

I am sure that BNB will reach the price of ethereum, because they have a lot of affiliate programs for the development of their coin, as well as minimum commissions for withdrawal through this coin, of course they are doing everything right to develop their project more and more powerful.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 12:06:04 PM

there is hope for sure, that binance will be the next ETH.
There are two main reasons that have made BNB prices continue to move up since January 2021.
1. Product Innovations on the Binance Exchange
2.Token Burn January 19, 2021
As a result of the decrease in the number of BNB in ​​circulation, the price may be very high due to the law of supply and demand.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2021, 02:30:19 PM

The fact is that today the main problem for many users is high fees, but over time, the throughput of Ethereum will definitely improve. it is the Ethereum 2.0 update, which will take more than one period, to improve the scalability of the network. When this happens, many users and new product developers will not look for other platforms and will switch or return to erc20.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 02:39:12 PM

as we can see if the price of Binance has risen very high for now and even all the coin that use Binance smart chain have also increased very high and of course gas fees from Binance are very low compared to Ethereum, so there is a possibility that in the future there will be many projects using blockchain from Binance and that is an opportunity for Binance to replace Ethereum (become the king of all altcoin).

so do you agree with me if Binance will be the next Ethereum? or are you thinking of anything else?

No. Binance is shit. It's centralized and has 80% fake traffic.
Only reason why it's pumping is because of plebs yield farming meme coins. And 9 out of 10 of those is a rug pull.
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 02:43:57 PM

Well yes I agree with you binance will be next ethereum and it could be completely replace as a king of the altcoins if they can not solve this problem about the ethereum high gas fee. The binance smart chain is getting popular so no doubt that it could be the next ethereum in the future..
seems like there have been adjustments at this time. Gas problems seem to have been taken care of by the developer even though it has not become as cheap as it used to be. I think this is still happening because of the effect of the still high ETH price.
but is like you said, I also agree that if this problem is never resolved it could be that Binance with its smart chain could shift its popularity from ethereum.

tycsols

Activity: 812

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 02:45:23 PM

Yes binance has emerged as an alternative for the moment especially its smart chain but once ethereum comes up with solution in june-july im sure Ethereum is going to rock and roll both in terms of use/ transactions/volume but also in terms of value gains.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 02:57:08 PM

Well yes I agree with you binance will be next ethereum and it could be completely replace as a king of the altcoins if they can not solve this problem about the ethereum high gas fee. The binance smart chain is getting popular so no doubt that it could be the next ethereum in the future..
seems like there have been adjustments at this time. Gas problems seem to have been taken care of by the developer even though it has not become as cheap as it used to be. I think this is still happening because of the effect of the still high ETH price.
but is like you said, I also agree that if this problem is never resolved it could be that Binance with its smart chain could shift its popularity from ethereum.

Chances is always possible since we are inside this kind of market, if there are more developers to see the advantage of
Binance chain they'll jumped to it and use the system.

More likely the after effect is the shifting of those projeects, more usages means more actual support to this chains. We will
see what will happen next once things shifted out.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 03:10:59 PM

If we are saying that Binance be the next Ethereum, then we are expecting for Binanace to have high gas fee replacing ethereum, and like wise, Ethereum will have lower gas fee than binance.

ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 03:18:46 PM

I though it is not easy to take over ethereum, but after a few days i wacth many developer start build project on bsc it is possible that bsc will take over ethereum, especially ethereum still can not fixed its very high gas fees. And the project i support and also have big supporter now announce that they will use bsc too before moving in to its own blockchain. The next big project on bac is XSL Labs. Check it now...its in phase three ICO.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2021, 03:32:27 PM

Binance has been a trusted exchange and it has passed all the tests of time so I believe that its coin could still go more in the future. The potential of this coin will depend on Binance's reputation. However, I believe that it could reach better than Ethereum if it would compete with Ethereum's gas fee which is the agony of most traders these days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: