Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will Binance be the next Ethereum?  (Read 9587 times)
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 10:37:15 PM

It seems so to me, Binance bnb has risen from being just another regular altcoin on the coin chart, to a second place contender, it benefited so much from the high gas fees Ethereum has, since projects and large investors turned away from Ethereum to Binance Smart Chain for less gas fees for transactions, and now bnb is on its way to reach the $1,000 which is very much possible considering the fact that recently Binance their annual burning, that should give the hype it needs to get past that $1000 barrier.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 02:46:31 AM

as we can see if the price of Binance has risen very high for now and even all the coin that use Binance smart chain have also increased very high and of course gas fees from Binance are very low compared to Ethereum, so there is a possibility that in the future there will be many projects using blockchain from Binance and that is an opportunity for Binance to replace Ethereum (become the king of all altcoin).

so do you agree with me if Binance will be the next Ethereum? or are you thinking of anything else?

if the current conditions will be the same in the future or in the long term there is no change then this possibility will happen, but ETH also acts and reduces gas fees and gwei for transactions so far it feels, where each transaction can fall by up to 70% from usual, maybe this is the effort made before release to the POS in its entirety.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 07:14:55 AM

BSC is the future of the smart contract platform. Everything ethereum doesn't have on this platform. fast, cheap and safe get people interested in making the switch. just now many new projects are choosing BSC over ethereum network. and maybe in the future all new projects will make BSC the main choice. Binance will be the next ethereum or even replace it as the best altcoin.

sadewa69

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 07:20:07 AM

BSC is the future of the smart contract platform. Everything ethereum doesn't have on this platform. fast, cheap and safe get people interested in making the switch. just now many new projects are choosing BSC over ethereum network. and maybe in the future all new projects will make BSC the main choice. Binance will be the next ethereum or even replace it as the best altcoin.
every blockchain technology is supposed to adopt the 3 criteria you mentioned.
but I guess all blockchain networks on both ethereum and BSC we can't call them secure as a whole. we can see some hacks can also be done.
binance with BSC will probably experience a really big upgrade. but currently, the ethereum chain is also under improvement regarding transaction costs. however, the highest number of blockchain adoptions is still on ethereum.

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 08:55:58 AM

Both in the future will have their respective markets in the community that is currently formed. People interested in investing in Ethereum also see the potential of BNB. both of them in the future will be altcoins that a lot of people are investing in. what is clear is that if you look at the current BNB has shown pretty good progress.project development at BSC must be improved a lot
Midy

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 10:30:53 AM

Actually I really agree if BNB takes over ETH, because considering the current ETH gas fee is too high, but currently there are so many cooperation contracts in the ETH network so gas costs will also be difficult to decrease.
I hope there will be other alternatives to reduce gas fees, which are as high as they are now

JAX JARINGAN[/warna] █ █
SCALABLE & DE[color=#4C79CB ]SEN
RALIZED STABLE COIN UNTUK DEFI [/url]
▬▬▬▬▬▬[url=https://twitter. com/CommunityJax] Twitter[/url] [url=https://t.me/jax_network]✔ Telegram[/url] [url=https://medium.com/ jax-network]✔ Medium[/url] [url=https://bit.ly/3B0Kcnh]✔ Youtube [/url][ /font]▬▬▬▬▬▬[/b]
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 10:42:42 AM

Actually I really agree if BNB takes over ETH, because considering the current ETH gas fee is too high, but currently there are so many cooperation contracts in the ETH network so gas costs will also be difficult to decrease.
I hope there will be other alternatives to reduce gas fees, which are as high as they are now

When was the last time you have check Ethereum fee prices? They are 3 times less than they were month ago. And I suppose the will be getting even lower. What was the main reason people paid so much attention to BSC? Ethereum high fees. You can now make a transaction on Ethereum blockchain for 45 gwei ($2.4). What are BSC network fees right now ? Cant give that info instantly, but they are not so low to make BNB replace Ethereum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
alexeyLis

Activity: 416
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 12:27:40 PM

When was the last time you have check Ethereum fee prices? They are 3 times less than they were month ago. And I suppose the will be getting even lower. What was the main reason people paid so much attention to BSC? Ethereum high fees. You can now make a transaction on Ethereum blockchain for 45 gwei ($2.4). What are BSC network fees right now ? Cant give that info instantly, but they are not so low to make BNB replace Ethereum.
It feels like we live in different worlds. At the time of this writing (04/27/2021), the commission on the Ethereum network is $ 10. This is a very high value. Again, as of today, sending 1 BNB on the BSC cost me 10 cents. 10 cents and 10 dollars, as for me, the numbers are much more indicative than any words.
P.s. Ethereum - lost this battle, in my opinion.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 03:11:36 PM

I agree Binance has some serious potential. Besides just being a coin it offers so many service and they are expanding like crazy that give boost Binance. Unfortunately, I've learn BNB coin quite later, a lot of people have the same  story. Binance is the important for the space, until ETH fully scaled 2.0

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 03:24:41 PM

It feels like we live in different worlds. At the time of this writing (04/27/2021), the commission on the Ethereum network is $ 10. This is a very high value. Again, as of today, sending 1 BNB on the BSC cost me 10 cents. 10 cents and 10 dollars, as for me, the numbers are much more indicative than any words.
10$ might be a big value already but a 10$ gas fee in ETH network is just considered slow transactions.

If we talk about the price, obviously, ETH is way better than BNB. But if we talk about the overall uses, BNB has already surpassed ETH from transaction fee costs, speed of transaction and popularity. With the continued burning of BNB tokens, it is not impossible that anytime now, BNB's value could be equal to ETH's.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 04:17:02 PM

Not impossible. Binance is good exchange and Binance Coin BNB already becoming popular cryptocurrency in market. People are now like to use BSC platform for it’s low fees.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 05:40:17 PM

Friend, have you seen the gas price? It is now very low, but it is still higher than on the BSC. The launch of Berlin has had a positive impact, as I understand they launch to other cities such as London and Shanghai.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 06:08:46 PM

as we can see if the price of Binance has risen very high for now and even all the coin that use Binance smart chain have also increased very high and of course gas fees from Binance are very low compared to Ethereum, so there is a possibility that in the future there will be many projects using blockchain from Binance and that is an opportunity for Binance to replace Ethereum (become the king of all altcoin).

so do you agree with me if Binance will be the next Ethereum? or are you thinking of anything else?
why not, Binance has many utilities, such as payment for trading fees, exchange fees, listing fees, and other fees. Binance is also looking to expand its reach by opening fiat channels to crypto worldwide so as to increase the number of its customers, the Binance Ecosystem continues to expand beyond just an exchange and grow into a complete solution. that's why I think Binance will be the next altcoin king.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 08:22:59 PM

Binance coin bnb has risen to quite some high price since this year, and no doubt we can count it as one of the top altcoins that actually did well during the bull run, cause it rose from $30 to $500, I know Binance Smart Chain has become one of the popular foundations for new projects just like Ethereum was some time ago, but now the high gas fees has drived everyone away from eth network, but I'm not certain BSC will take Ethereum's rank on the coin ranking.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
lozovenkop

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 08:40:47 PM

Binance definitely has a chance to become the next Ethereum. Especially now Binance is not just an exchange, but an entire ecosystem. The recent addition of tokenized shares will certainly attract new investors in bnb.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2021, 08:47:17 PM

I don't see that possibility because eth has more and more investors and now eth is being used in many country. Although eth gas fees are very high, it may not be in the future because they can manage new development work where gas fees can be reduced. However we will see this over time but the market power of the two tokens is wide so the debate should be dropped and profit should be made by purchasing at the right time.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 04:02:33 AM

Friend, have you seen the gas price? It is now very low, but it is still higher than on the BSC. The launch of Berlin has had a positive impact, as I understand they launch to other cities such as London and Shanghai.

Right, i guess with the normal gas fee, many people and projects will migrate back to ethereum network.
BNB coin is not the next Ethereum, but the coin price is very high because the coin has been burned multiple times.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2021, 04:37:20 AM

I don't see that possibility because eth has more and more investors and now eth is being used in many country. Although eth gas fees are very high, it may not be in the future because they can manage new development work where gas fees can be reduced. However we will see this over time but the market power of the two tokens is wide so the debate should be dropped and profit should be made by purchasing at the right time.

I think with the launch of Binance smart chain, it is a possibility that BNB might be the next ETH in near future. On the other hand Binance is burning their BNB token and reducing the total supply of BNB which means that it will increase in value and adaption.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 05:29:08 AM

It is interesting, in my opinion, that I see Ethereum and Binance more in terms of their functionality and supply and each is clearly very different. ETH with unlimited supply and limited BNB and in the end they both work according to their respective patterns and functions.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:11:06 AM

Maybe we are living in a different worlds, but here are how Ethereum transactions looks to me:

They are even better than they were yesterday. It is obvious that Ethereum fees are decreasing. ETH cost almost 5 times more than BNB (4.7 times). Multiply your 10 cents with 4.7 to make comparison more fair and your would see that the difference is just a bit more than $1. BSC is still young blockchain. Just wait till it becomes as popular as Ethereum blockchain and your opinion about Ethereum loosing battle might change.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x