Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:40:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or Bitcoin which is best.  (Read 4682 times)
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 08:11:32 PM

bitcoin and eth have their respective roles bitcoin as gold in crypto and eth as defi so have different goals, see from the best depending on what you differentiate from, if from marketcap maybe btc will continue to lead but if from development and technology ETH will lead .
Not only a maybe but it will really continue to thrive and leave all of those altcoins including ETH if it's about the market cap.

2nd will be Ethereum and going to leave also the others if there's a soaring that might happen anytime soon. But as much as possible for a newbie, bitcoin must be the first to own.

And then next is Ethereum.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 04:20:24 PM

They are both good crypto or top list crypto but aren't we all aware of which crypto is the best among the rest?
Of course if you are looking for the best it would always be the number 1, The King of all crypto BTC.
Whenever someone ask me this question I always told them that it is BTC,
It is the best crypto that is why it is always on top or number 1.

btctalk123

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 06:43:40 AM

never ask this question myself but since anyone hear crypto think of bitcoin first of all bitcoin is better having it for 2 years already and never faced really big fees but ethereum holders did

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 06:53:37 AM

Bitcoin is still the best for long term investment bitcoin is like a king for other altcoins if the price of bitcoin goes down it will affect the price of other altcoins including the price of ethereum coin but if ethereum coin goes down then there is no effect on the price of BTC.
That's exactly what you say, because I also never saw when the price of BTC went down when the price of the Altcoin decreased, because it had no effect at all, it was different when the price of BTC went down which all would decline simultaneously in the market.
Indeed, that's the effect of bitcoin on altcoins because you could say bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency,
but I see there are some coins that are not too affected by bitcoin,
and what is clear when talking about which is the best for me between ethereum and bitcoin are equally good and can provide a profit

v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 03:22:03 PM

I want to talk from an investment perspective. If we're looking into marketcap, I think there is a big chance for Ethereum to go up even higher than Bitcoin. As a greedy investor, I don't want to put my money into btc anymore because the marketcap is already too high, so i think it's very difficult for btc to reach x5-x10 in the near future.

naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 04:12:06 PM

Still bitcoin is the best because its price it self cant change even downfall or uprise, while ethereum is the secondary coin next to bitcoin.
Johny9829

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 04:13:28 PM

I personally like eth most compared to bitcoin but from both compared I like most  bnb its has good future and best for long term
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 04:16:25 PM

I believe both are the best for future investments and have a high price, and ethereum is the king of altcoins, whereas bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies. I believe they are the best coins of the future for us to hold.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 05:02:11 PM

ETH is likewise the awesome this coin is my subsequent most loved coin. Yet, the appropriate response is totally BTC and you can check the consequences of others, you can see that BTC has consistently made cheerful own financial backers. There is no sense looking at great cryptographic forms of money as they fill various needs and they are the top coins in crypto.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 05:34:43 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum is now increasing the price day by day. How how to choose and invest the coin. Bitcoin or ethereum which is the best future investment and how to invest the coins. Kindly explain me the Bitcoin and ethereum coins deats. Kindly share the link also. Which is best opportunity for invitations coins. Kendriya give me your advice to invest the best coins

There's no doubt that Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency of all. No other cryptocurrency can match Bitcoin's level of decentralization and censorship-resistance. While Ethereum is the leading altcoin on the market, it's not sound money as Bitcoin is. The pioneer cryptocurrency (BTC) is the ideal store of value for anyone looking to preserve wealth over the long term just like it's the case with Gold today.

Of course, Bitcoin has certain limitations just like any other cryptocurrency on the market. You cannot use Bitcoin for micropayments or web applications because it's not scalable enough for widespread use in the mainstream world. Not to mention, Bitcoin doesn't have a scripting language for smart contracts. Ethereum is more suitable for this because of the way it was designed. Choosing one cryptocurrency from the other will depend on your specific needs. We can say that both will survive for many generations because of their proven track record of development, innovation, and ever-growing community support. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
raji1995naya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 08:32:24 PM

Both, in my experience, are the best and cost a lot of money. Ethereum, on the other hand, is known as the king of altcoins, while bitcoin is known as the mother of all digital currencies. They have different purposes and have different ideals. Both are, in my opinion, the strongest.
btctalk123

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 10:30:36 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum is now increasing the price day by day. How how to choose and invest the coin. Bitcoin or ethereum which is the best future investment and how to invest the coins. Kindly explain me the Bitcoin and ethereum coins deats. Kindly share the link also. Which is best opportunity for invitations coins. Kendriya give me your advice to invest the best coins

i think both cryptocurrency is the best cryptocurrency now my friend,
so, this is not an options, but as crypto believers we must have bitcoin and ethereum in my wallet for long term hodl

sometimes it's not only about their beliefs they just hold cause didn't sell bitcoin for ethereum on time

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 10:48:47 AM

Like what majority tells you above , Just buy both coins instead of choosing one .

While Bitcoin can make it to 100k this year , then Ethereum seems to be making it to 10k  before the year ends.

this means i best choice you have is these two and just add other altcoins like Binance and Dogecoin for back up.

richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 11:43:10 AM

Both has the same strong fundamental, we have to  buy it according to trend of market. For now by to see the percentace of BTC , ETH and altcoin dominance, show investors prefer to buy altcoin than BTC because BTC dominance dropped, so more probability the bullish trend of ETH will keep continue and ETH still have potential to go new high and breakout ATH, even to $10k

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 12:29:49 PM

Both, in my experience, are the best and cost a lot of money. Ethereum, on the other hand, is known as the king of altcoins, while bitcoin is known as the mother of all digital currencies. They have different purposes and have different ideals. Both are, in my opinion, the strongest.

Not only the strongest, both of them have long held the highest ranking in crypto, the influence of these two coins also cannot be underestimated, when BTC starts to decline almost all altcoins go down, if you have to choose between the two will be difficult, for people who have more money will definitely choose BTC. because she's the mother of crypto, but if you want something a little more affordable in terms of price, ETH is a great option

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 01:49:12 PM

bitcoin and ethereum are the best and biggest crypto ever,
if you want to invest your money in both cryptos, of course that's the right thing in my opinion,
but in this case I highly recommend that if you want to invest in the long term (for the next few years) bitcoin is the right choice because the longer the number of bitcoins will decrease.
and for short-term investments (Pingpong or just a few weeks), of course, ethereum is one of the most active altcoins on the market, allowing us to make even small profits.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 01:51:26 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2021, 12:06:21 PM by trauchot

You need to wait until all stages of ethereum 2.0 will come out because of this Ethereum will grow, so you need to constantly monitor the news and updates from ethereum developers, you will also need to invest in bitcoin before the next bitcoin halvin, but which will not be soon, but at the moment it is best to wait the moment when the prices of both cryptocurrencies will fall very much, as it seems, the correction of the cryptocurrency market began and perhaps soon the prices of cryptocurrencies will fall even more and then it will be possible to invest in both bitcoin and ethereum.
kizlod

Activity: 132
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 03:19:51 PM

BTC is expensive and all. But ETH is evolving and emproving so i think someday it'l replase BTC from #1 position in crypto world.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 03:57:36 PM

Bitcoin is the best coin. Nothing in the history of crypto price increases without being preceded by Bitcoin. In 2021, the first crypto at the pump will be Bitcoin, as well as the year before. So if you are asking which is the best between Bitcoin and Ethereum, then Bitcoin is the best.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 04:02:35 PM

I was discussing with a Friend today about the importance of Cryptocurrency and the potential it has for friction less, trustless and immutability that make Cryptocurrency to be distinct from every other asset and means of exchange.  Bitcoin and ethereum actually compliment each other!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: