Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or Bitcoin which is best.  (Read 4682 times)
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 02:23:19 PM

Bitcoin is the best because it is still the top 1 when it comes to cryptocurrency. Because many are willing to invest and trust the blockchain technology of bitcoin. Because bitcoin has proven to be a good digital asset so many are attracted to big companies and investors because of the high potential for investment growth.
when you look at it at the time of the pump of course the view of many new people bitcoin is an asset that has good growth. but if you show new people during a dump market, they might think otherwise.
however the adoption of the crypto market this year has been extraordinary. many come to invest either bitcoin or ETH. both are the best assets worth and probably for some beginners a must-have.
but developmentally, I still like ETH more than BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 03:19:19 PM

ETH or BITCOIN both have good potential. currently both have only a price difference, but from the potential and future both are very good. so there is no doubt to be in these two coins. because these two coins are very good in the crypto market

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 05:10:22 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum is now increasing the price day by day. How how to choose and invest the coin. Bitcoin or ethereum which is the best future investment and how to invest the coins. Kindly explain me the Bitcoin and ethereum coins deats. Kindly share the link also. Which is best opportunity for invitations coins. Kendriya give me your advice to invest the best coins

Both ethereum and bitcoin will be better for long term investment. But if you want to pick only a single crypto as your investment asset, pick bitcoin best. Its for sure will experience fluctuation but in the long run, I guess bitcoin will be soaring.
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 09:31:56 AM

Of course, everyone makes a decision for himself, but I want to draw attention to the engines of the crypto market, and this is Bitcoin.
Without Bitcoin, we would not have seen bull run on all other coins. Why do most of the funds buy bitcoin? Because Bitcoin is gold.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 02:30:02 PM

Actually, we only compare the two if we believe that one would be superior to the other, the reality is not, bitcoin will always be superior as it could dominate the entire altcoins market and that includes ETH. What you said is correct, both are a great investment, there's no need to compare as they have different purpose or use case, and they both will grow in the long run.

Exactly. We cannot compare both cryptocurrencies because they're completely different from the other. It's like comparing apples vs oranges. Ethereum is a general purpose blockchain with a focus on decentralized applications, while Bitcoin is a blockchain designed to be used solely for finance. Whereas Ethereum is useful for Web 3 applications, Bitcoin is useful as a store of value for censorship-resistant payments across borders. Neither will replace the other because each of them serve a unique purpose in life.

I'd say that both cryptocurrencies will remain as the leading force of the industry for a very long time. They'll never die or get old thanks to the community supporting them every step of the way. We cannot say the same about other altcoins with no real use cases in the mainstream world. As long as both cryptocurrencies stay decentralized (ETH and BTC) nothing else matters. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 03:10:50 PM

When it comes to deciding for a long term investment outlook in Cryptocurrency, I will take bitcoin instead of ethereum.  Bitcoin has been before ethereum came along. The factors that make bitcoin the number one Cryptocurrency are still there and are been strengthen as the days goes by.  Ethereum without a doubt has been a good altcoin but bitcoin is more decentralized than ethereum.  So,  I will go for bitcoin!  

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 04:53:45 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum is now increasing the price day by day. How how to choose and invest the coin. Bitcoin or ethereum which is the best future investment and how to invest the coins. Kindly explain me the Bitcoin and ethereum coins deats. Kindly share the link also. Which is best opportunity for invitations coins. Kendriya give me your advice to invest the best coins

both are the best digital currencies. if the two digital currencies are an investment choice then I will choose to invest in digital currencies such as ethereum, namely by buying when the price is still low and selling it when the price is high.
you have good observations. but if I ask you, is the current price better to buy or sell?
I have some ethereum but I am confused about whether to add it or sell it because it is in correction at the moment.

but I believe bitcoin and ethereum are good assets for investment. especially if it is supported by the right momentum.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 04:58:50 PM

To start with, I will say that you don’t need to choose between them, just buy both Bitcoin and Ethereum for the long-term.  But as we have already started comparing them, then I will say that Ethereum is much more attractive, to my mind. Of course, BTC is more popular and has a bigger market cap, but it is not developing now. As opposed to Bitcoin blockchain, a lot of defi projects appear on Ethereum, and now we all wait for the launch of Ethereum 2.0. Developers are  improving their product and it is obvious and very valuable.

dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 04:59:29 PM

Until now I still choose Bitcoin over ETH. I've gotten a lot of advantages from Bitcoin compared to ETH. In general, people will choose Bitcoin compared to ETH, besides the price of Bitcoin is very expensive compared to ETH. I think Bitcoin is the parent of altcoins because all cryptocurrencies often follow what happens to the price of bitcoin, if the price of Bitcoin goes up, the price of altcoins also increases and if the price of Bitcoin decreases, the price of altcoins also decreases.

retreat

Activity: 994
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2021, 05:02:17 PM

BTC or Ethereum which is the best? I chose the first is Btc and the second is Ethereum, invest in these two cryptocurrencies if you have the money, hold for the long-term..you won't regret it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 05:03:49 PM

Until now I still choose Bitcoin over ETH. I've gotten a lot of advantages from Bitcoin compared to ETH. In general, people will choose Bitcoin compared to ETH, besides the price of Bitcoin is very expensive compared to ETH. I think Bitcoin is the parent of altcoins because all cryptocurrencies often follow what happens to the price of bitcoin, if the price of Bitcoin goes up, the price of altcoins also increases and if the price of Bitcoin decreases, the price of altcoins also decreases.
of course, there will be more of them who choose bitcoin which is better than ethereum.
but trading or investing in bitcoin requires a large enough capital to be able to get maximum profit. this is different from ETH, we can get it cheaper than BTC. with the potential for improvement and profits that I think could be greater.
I'm sure a lot of altcoin investors will benefit from ethereum this year. we're all enjoying it.

flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 05:37:48 PM

Of course, everyone makes a decision for himself, but I want to draw attention to the engines of the crypto market, and this is Bitcoin.
Without Bitcoin, we would not have seen bull run on all other coins. Why do most of the funds buy bitcoin? Because Bitcoin is gold.
Sometimes I think Bitcoin is more valuable than gold. Gold supply isn't fixed, but Bitcoin is burning in different wallets with a limited supply. Till now bitcoin leads the whole cryptocurrency by taking dominant then giving dominant. Take a decision by this history, Ethereum price didn't move, but Bitcoin price continuously increased only a few months ago.

LordMiguel

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

ITSMYNE

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 05:47:58 PM

i hope you took profit after posting this. currently, the market is gradually returning back to the proper stage. i doubt if this is what we called consolidation and balance. the crypto market is currently down. ethereum for me since it has a better usecase than bitcoin. bitcoin serve the main purpose of means of exchange and the first cryptocurrency but ethereum has so many usecase far from payment services.

jinneas

Activity: 116
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 03:29:52 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are both good investment currencies in cryptocurrencies, they have their own advantages in different aspects.
Bitcoin has a dominant position in cryptocurrencies and has the longest history of development. It is the most popular investment currency. Its scarcity effectively prevents inflation. As people's recognition and demand for Bitcoin increase, the value of Bitcoin will also increase, which can bring high profits to investors.
The application of the Ethereum chain network is more extensive, the application of smart contract technology has been introduced, and its technology is more advanced.

zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 06:37:48 AM

No need to choose mate, this two coins is safe and most profitable coins in the entire cryptomarket. Any trading site, we saw this two always at the 1st and 2nd place. But still we need to be carefull and observe each movement. Like now in the present, the crypto market is bloody and bearest situation so we need to observed the market movement. Overall this two coins is worth to be invested for me.
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 07:48:41 AM

BTC or Ethereum which is the best? I chose the first is Btc and the second is Ethereum, invest in these two cryptocurrencies if you have the money, hold for the long-term..you won't regret it.

Other than, that you need a target selling price in the future, never miss a good opportunity to invest because when BTC and ETH prices reach a new ATh, then that is the best time to sell, holding both coins like that is good, but always monitor market movements so you don't get loss when there is a decrease in price

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 08:25:17 AM

Both are the best in terms of productivity and fame. The same two coins that has gained the most valuable price of cryptocurrency in crypto market. Also the two said coins has the most volume coins ranking 1st and 2nd. However, you decide what to choose for investments, both has the potential and very good for long term holdings.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 01:28:15 AM

When it comes to deciding for a long term investment outlook in Cryptocurrency, I will take bitcoin instead of ethereum.  Bitcoin has been before ethereum came along. The factors that make bitcoin the number one Cryptocurrency are still there and are been strengthen as the days goes by.  Ethereum without a doubt has been a good altcoin but bitcoin is more decentralized than ethereum.  So,  I will go for bitcoin!  

Undoubtedly, Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the world. ETH is second next to Bitcoin, with its advanced smart contract capabilities. Both projects are pioneers in their respective areas (decentralized applications and finance), so chances of another competitor taking their place in the future are very slim. Instead of focusing on being the best blockchain network, crypto projects should focus on working together to make our world a better place. It's not about an specific cryptocurrency, but rather Blockchain technology at its core. As long as decentralized cryptocurrencies exist, people will be able to enjoy true financial freedom outside the clutches of evil banks, corporations and governments alike. With how big crypto/Blockchain tech has become in just 12 years since its inception, existing cryptocurrencies will only become better over time. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LongStand

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 02:33:58 AM
Merited by Qunenin (10)

Both coin has own usecase and best coin.
Bitcoin is first digital currency and miner mine this coin In high quantity on daily basis. Demand is also so high. When ever one want to enterbin crypto field first he try to get information of Bitcoin. Also Most companies like Tesla etc are accepting bitcoin which will inceease demand with time.
Etherium is smartchain and many topclass coins uses Etherium network. High fee is ine of the issue but soon will be resolved. We can expect 10k from Eth.

So i recommend you to Invest 70% On Eth And other 30% on Btc.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 08:42:42 AM

Undoubtedly, Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the world. ETH is second next to Bitcoin, with its advanced smart contract capabilities. Both projects are pioneers in their respective areas (decentralized applications and finance), so chances of another competitor taking their place in the future are very slim. Instead of focusing on being the best blockchain network, crypto projects should focus on working together to make our world a better place. It's not about an specific cryptocurrency, but rather Blockchain technology at its core. As long as decentralized cryptocurrencies exist, people will be able to enjoy true financial freedom outside the clutches of evil banks, corporations and governments alike. With how big crypto/Blockchain tech has become in just 12 years since its inception, existing cryptocurrencies will only become better over time. Just my thoughts Grin

If the two networks are fundamentally different in the purposes they serve, what is the point in comparing them in the first place? Of course both have some functions in common, but the specific purpose they are supposed to serve in the moment are different. I've always seen them as two completely different projects with different goals. If you'd add a specific characteristic to the title, that would make much more sense. Like ETH or Bitcoin - which is best in terms of X.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: