Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or Bitcoin which is best.  (Read 4682 times)
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 09:11:37 AM

If I think both coins have become a mainstay of all of us as investors, although for now the price is starting to decline but this coin has a very extraordinary future so it has always been a mainstay of all of us in investing, then never hesitate if there is negative news spread because for the future both coins can still reach the new ATH but all it takes is a process.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 05:45:53 PM

To my mind Ethereum is more promising than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not developing now. Of course, it is the most famous cryptocurrency, as it is the first crypto and it has the biggest market cap, but as opposed to its stagnation, Ethereum is developing all the time. A lot of defi projects appear there, and now we all wait for the launch of Ethereum 2.0 and switching to Proof-Of-Stake that is considered to be more eco-friendly.

On the other hand, Ethereum’s supply is not limited, but anyway I prefer it to Bitcoin.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
leatutz

Activity: 523

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 08:27:40 PM

The simple answer is " The top altcoins means more secure, trusted and for big investment. But profitable altcoins topics are always different because every coin has a good announcement in a time. We shouldn't hold any coins if our profit target is filled. You should choose your profitable coins as your investment target.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 10:13:21 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum is now increasing the price day by day. How how to choose and invest the coin. Bitcoin or ethereum which is the best future investment and how to invest the coins. Kindly explain me the Bitcoin and ethereum coins deats. Kindly share the link also. Which is best opportunity for invitations coins. Kendriya give me your advice to invest the best coins
Bitcoin and Etherum are both the best in the market, the price of both is always stable and if there is a decline it will occur slowly, I see in the market the price of Etherum always follows the price of BTC. For example, every time BTC goes up, ETH also follows according to their respective standards, if you want to invest in these two coins it depends on the funds you have, if funds are limited we should buy Etherum on the market. and analyze market movements well, for large amounts of funds, it is better to invest in BTC in the long term to get maximum profit.

Maybe declines don't really happen slowly, but what you can be relatively sure about is that there is a lot of potential for recovery in contrast to other coins. In that regard Bitcoin and Ethereum aren't competitors, they are both market leaders in their respective segment and they are the safest investments regarding the risk of potentially losing it all. Other coins are much more prone to destroying your whole investment.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 11:00:04 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum is now increasing the price day by day. How how to choose and invest the coin. Bitcoin or ethereum which is the best future investment and how to invest the coins. Kindly explain me the Bitcoin and ethereum coins deats. Kindly share the link also. Which is best opportunity for invitations coins. Kendriya give me your advice to invest the best coins
I think both are equally good. They carve the best value of each. But because at that time, my investment capital was sufficient to invest in ETH, so I decided to invest in ETH and at that time the value of ETH had not increased 12 times from the current price. And my prediction is right, ETH is currently rising as I expected.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 11:28:28 AM

Both are great coins , but i do think ETH will be much more superior than btc. ETH have good development instead btc is anonymous which you dont event know who is satoshi nakamoto. ETH also think about enviroment issue, thats why there will be eth 2.0 which dont need mining instead using proof of staking. ETH also seems to be very useful and also leverage by many company. So i think ETH is much more better than btc in term development and maybe in future eth would take btc place to be number 1 crypto.

taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2021, 02:20:34 PM

both have their own advantages in my opinion but if I have to say ETH is better than bitcoin because bitcoin is a beta version of blockchains and can no longer be developed but it is different from ETH where developers of ETH blockchains can still improve various sectors of the blockchains

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 02:25:14 PM

both have their own advantages in my opinion but if I have to say ETH is better than bitcoin because bitcoin is a beta version of blockchains and can no longer be developed but it is different from ETH where developers of ETH blockchains can still improve various sectors of the blockchains
everyone has their own judgment and enjoyment of the two assets. personally, you like ETH because of blockchain development. but in terms of investment, most people will still choose BTC as a must-have asset. we all know how strong BTC is in the market. no one has yet conquered its dominance.
Qirtov

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 02:45:41 PM

I think the two coins, namely btc and eth, are the best because it can be said that btc is the king of coins and eth is the best altcoin so far. however the two coins serve different purposes, eth runs smart contracts whereas btc focuses on manual payment technology. some facts say eth is more use case and has bigger purpose so it can be the best btc alternative.
Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 03:23:51 PM

I think there will be no confusion between Bitcoin and Ethereum. According to coinmarketcap BTC top and ETH second largest marketcap coin. BTC and ETH both have had a nice past couple days in gains. ETH testnet is coming, means more gain is expected. The entire market is dependent so much BTC and ETH respectively, both has importance and will be dominated a long time.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 03:28:14 PM

I think there will be no confusion between Bitcoin and Ethereum. According to coinmarketcap BTC top and ETH second largest marketcap coin. BTC and ETH both have had a nice past couple days in gains. ETH testnet is coming, means more gain is expected. The entire market is dependent so much BTC and ETH respectively, both has importance and will be dominated a long time.
it's like a king and queen. they are on top of all crypto assets on the market. comparing them, of course, must look at some of the aspects discussed. for example market capitalization, project development, adoption, as well as capital. so far no one would doubt to have both. Everyone definitely believes that profits will be obtained when investing in these two assets.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Saidasun

Activity: 334
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 03:35:58 PM

it's like a king and queen. they are on top of all crypto assets on the market. comparing them, of course, must look at some of the aspects discussed. for example market capitalization, project development, adoption, as well as capital. so far no one would doubt to have both. Everyone definitely believes that profits will be obtained when investing in these two assets.
But if you invest in Bitcoin only instead of diversifying your portfolio you would be in a better position Ethereum is not going to beat Bitcoin ever it just is not good enough and has no benefits to using it instead of Bitcoin.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 05:36:20 PM

It would be an ignorant saying if someone just say that one of them is best because both of the crypto-currencies is showing their caliber in the market. Both  of them considered crypto-currencies, they're both investments that people like to speculate and gamble their money on, they're both based on Blockchain technology and they are both decentralized mediums of exchange. BTC is considered to be the first cryptocurrency  as well as the most valuable crypto on the market, whereas Ethereum has the highest upside potential of the crypto-currencies which are now established. So it would be an excellent move if someone would invest in both BTC and Ethereum.

Saidasun

Activity: 334
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 05:38:08 PM

I would be ignorant if I just say that one of them is best because both of the crypto-currencies is showing their caliber in the market. Both  of them considered crypto-currencies, they're both investments that people like to speculate and gamble their money on, they're both based on Blockchain technology and they are both decentralized mediums of exchange. BTC is considered to be the first cryptocurrency  as well as the most valuable crypto on the market, whereas Ethereum has the highest upside potential of the crypto-currencies which are now established. So it would be an excellent move if someone would invest in both Bitcoin and Ethereum.
No you would be sitting on the fence instead of being bold there is a winner between ethereum and Bitcoin and that includes how it is designed and how valuable it is. Ethereum will probably not be around in the next 20 years but Bitcoin will and it will still be the most popular crypto.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2021, 11:36:19 PM

They are both the best in their own ways.
Bitcoin is the leading crypto and there's no doubt about it. it dictates almost all the prices of altcoins, and it increases yes day by day.
Ethereum on the other is also best, which a lot of altcoins is using its technology.

but if your looking for investment, this 2 could promise a decent return of investment.
but my advice is you look up to a lot of upcoming projects, where you can buy from its cheapest price and wait for the moon!
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2021, 07:32:54 AM

Is both. If really master the market factor.  I always keep both bitcoin and ETH, depending on the situation, I will plant some seeds in ILO, IDO.  Market metrics will be pegged to bitcoin, it will be the first light to see the signal of the market base, the accompanying surge in demand will mark its growth based on impact.

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2021, 08:07:17 AM

I would be ignorant if I just say that one of them is best because both of the crypto-currencies is showing their caliber in the market. Both  of them considered crypto-currencies, they're both investments that people like to speculate and gamble their money on, they're both based on Blockchain technology and they are both decentralized mediums of exchange. BTC is considered to be the first cryptocurrency  as well as the most valuable crypto on the market, whereas Ethereum has the highest upside potential of the crypto-currencies which are now established. So it would be an excellent move if someone would invest in both Bitcoin and Ethereum.
No you would be sitting on the fence instead of being bold there is a winner between ethereum and Bitcoin and that includes how it is designed and how valuable it is. Ethereum will probably not be around in the next 20 years but Bitcoin will and it will still be the most popular crypto.
Just because you don't want to sit on the fence but take sides does not mean you can throw away what Ethereum brings to the cryptocurrency table. Yes Bitcoin to all is king and we all like Bitcoin but ETH has contributed its own fair share to the ecosystem and I believe that there is really no need for a debate which ones better because they are both SOLID cryptocurrencies and to also think that Ethereum will not be around in the next 20 years is  Grin Grin Grin
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 08:41:18 AM

I agree with you and I really don't see any reason to want to compare both cryptocurrencies even though we might still argue that Bitcoin is the best but in terms of investment, I believe both are strong contenders and anyone that invested in either one will surely make good profits from them since it is mostly about which to invest in.
anandaijun

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 09:27:11 AM

Both are the best in my opinion. For investment, I recommend choosing Ethereum. Ethereum can be for long-term investments as well as for short-term investments. First, Ethereum is cheaper than BTC, so it's easy to get to. When we have small capital, we can buy and sell quickly when the chart is up.

musafar37

Activity: 184
Merit: 65

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 03:20:04 PM

If asked to choose between Bitcoin and Etherium, I would be in favor of Bitcoin because of its popularity and market value. And if someone asks me to choose two cryptos, I will definitely take both Bitcoin and Etherium.Anyone can easily evaluate these two coins by doing market analysis. Both coins are very popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: