Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin better than Fiat?  (Read 4244 times)
Connor Britton

Activity: 101
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 01:22:56 AM

First of all, Bitcoin is decentralized and not regulated by the government, so it is very advantageous in terms of personal privacy, and Bitcoin transfer fees are low, and it can also be used as a means of investment, which has great advantages. There is room for appreciation, but because the total amount of Bitcoin is fixed, after the mining is completed, there will be fewer Bitcoins in circulation on the market, and everyone may be more inclined to stay in their hands and not circulate, which will cause deflation. In this respect, Bitcoin is indeed inferior to fiat currency, but Bitcoin is now recognized by more and more people. I think cryptocurrency may dominate in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2021, 01:33:33 AM

bitcoin is not the most convenient payment tool to compete with FIAT currencies. There are more suitable cryptocurrencies for payments. Bitcoin is more suitable as "gold" from the price of which other coins or tokens that are more suitable for the role of a means of payment will be repelled. But your hidden advertising of the coin is also noticeable.
If what you are saying is that Bitcoin is not the most suitable then why people are still believing on this compared to other altcoins?

Bitcoin is the best option to use as payment method , that is why you will believe on this or forget it forever,..

farhanabd88

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 08:11:20 AM

First of all i really appreciate to your topic. Because i think every one need to learn that bitcion is volatile currency which ups and down every moment where fiat currency never ups and down though all are crypto currency. Now need to know which is better bitcoin or fiat in my opinion if any one wants to take risk then bitcoin is better because there are some possibility to increase or decrease in the price of bitcoin but fiat is always stable means never change in price. So if we analysis bitcoin price last few years then we may see that the price of bitcoin increases 100plus times. For this reason i will prefer bitcoin better than fiat.
CryptoStar19

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 12:47:11 PM

If what you are saying is that Bitcoin is not the most suitable then why people are still believing on this compared to other altcoins?

Bitcoin is the best option to use as payment method , that is why you will believe on this or forget it forever,..
The fee paid for transaction using altcoin is low, the speed is faster than bitcoin, do not try to make certain excuses that are not true, bitcoin is superior, we all know that, but not in making transaction because altcoin are better for making transactions with low fee and fast speed. .

Yes. Bitcoin's superiority comes from the narrative around it and the fact that it is the most established and accepted crypto asset as a store of value. Bitcoin's advantage doesn't come from its technical fundamentals.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 02:30:59 PM

it is still very early to compare bitcoin with fiat, it is undeniable that bitcoin has had a very good impact on us, bitcoin has also made our finances better, we can also use bitcoin as an asset for our future, we can't make bitcoins short currencies, such as fiat, so for now we can't compare bitcoin with fiat..
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 05:09:25 PM

The fee paid for transaction using altcoin is low, the speed is faster than bitcoin, do not try to make certain excuses that are not true, bitcoin is superior, we all know that, but not in making transaction because altcoin are better for making transactions with low fee and fast speed. .

Yes, altcoins such as Tron have better transaction speed and low fees compared to Bitcoin. Also, Bitcoins volatility recently create problems such as if I am buying Bitcoin using Fiat to send but Bitcoin value decreases in the meantime. The price fall sometimes has a huge difference for which transaction gets postponed in the case of Bitcoin.

Also, if we compare Bitcoin with fiat, I would say we still can't rely on Bitcoin completely for any transaction if there is an option for fiat which is cost-effective and easy. And the recent delay and fee structure make it tough to compare with fiat. But altcoins, as mentioned above, can be of great help it is based on the acceptance of the coin.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 05:25:40 PM

bitcoin is not the most convenient payment tool to compete with FIAT currencies. There are more suitable cryptocurrencies for payments. Bitcoin is more suitable as "gold" from the price of which other coins or tokens that are more suitable for the role of a means of payment will be repelled. But your hidden advertising of the coin is also noticeable.

That's certainly true, mate. Bitcoin is not suitable for day-to-day payments because of its limited transaction capacity. Other altcoins perform better in this regard with on-chain scalability. But this comes at a cost of increased centralization. Fortunately, developers are working on a long-term solution for Bitcoin's scalability. The Lightning Network is being constantly improved in order to make Bitcoin suitable for daily payments. All it needs is mainstream adoption, and Bitcoin could become better than Fiat.

Of course, Bitcoin is not as stable as Fiat is. Bitcoin constantly fluctuates in price, making it terrible for short-term use. As long as the issue persists, Fiat will remain the winner. I wouldn't worry about that since Bitcoin was never meant to replace Fiat. It's only an alternative for those looking for an "escape route" from mainstream banks and governments alike. As long as Bitcoin remains decentralized and censorship-resistant, nothing else matters. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 29, 2021, 07:23:05 PM

~
Of course, Bitcoin is not as stable as Fiat is. Bitcoin constantly fluctuates in price, making it terrible for short-term use. As long as the issue persists, Fiat will remain the winner. I wouldn't worry about that since Bitcoin was never meant to replace Fiat. It's only an alternative for those looking for an "escape route" from mainstream banks and governments alike. As long as Bitcoin remains decentralized and censorship-resistant, nothing else matters. Just my thoughts Grin
that is why btc is not good enough if used as a means of payment, the volatility is high. But if you look at it in terms of effectiveness, without space and time limitations, without the need to take care of complicated administration like in the conventional financial system, btc can be used as an alternative for transactions between countries. well, from my point of view, according to my needs, btc has more potential to be a long-term trading and investment commodity.

SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 03:19:04 PM

fiat currency can be controlled by the government for example there is an inflation in a certain government what will be the solution, with fiat, the government can control it while on bitcoin, it is decentralized and cannot be manipulated by the government. they cannot control because bitcoin has limited supply. if the demand is high in bitcoin and the circulating supply of bitcoin is lesser then, its price and value becomes higher unlike fiat the government will just print in case of inflation.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 03:22:08 PM

Btc no, tron yes

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 05:00:06 PM

I think those are two things that can't be compared, because they both have their own characteristics, and the advantages are, simply there's nothing better, and there's nothing worse, both of which we just need.
I totally agree with your opinion, friend, bitcoin and fiat have their own advantages, they can't be separated, like day and night, like rice and fish, need each other, like adam and eve, like romeo n juliet, they are a perfect match, who always strengthen each other, need each other, and cannot be separated, cannot be compared with each other, because they always live side by side.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 10:44:07 PM

I think those are two things that can't be compared, because they both have their own characteristics, and the advantages are, simply there's nothing better, and there's nothing worse, both of which we just need.
I totally agree with your opinion, friend, bitcoin and fiat have their own advantages, they can't be separated, like day and night, like rice and fish, need each other, like adam and eve, like romeo n juliet, they are a perfect match, who always strengthen each other, need each other, and cannot be separated, cannot be compared with each other, because they always live side by side.
They do really have some big differences but to look upon on where crypto do really get its value? It do came from fiat right? Centralized and Decentralized.
Anonymous and Trackable, volatile and non volatile, these are just the basics but both do really function on the same way in terms of payment but there
are notable differences like irreversible transactions, anonymous and cant be controlled.
This is why crypto did really get some recognition and popularity because of these main characteristics.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 10:52:20 PM

Not that early to tell but we're still in the process to see that every country can say that it's better than fiat. But IMHO, there's no need for us to compare the two.

We still need cash as most countries haven't adopted bitcoin yet and we have to use to pay for our needs. While we own bitcoin, it's a good investment to hold and someday, hopefully that more stores we can use it for expenditures.

But mostly, wouldn't want to use it as a payment but rather as an investment.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 05:32:22 PM

Not that early to tell but we're still in the process to see that every country can say that it's better than fiat. But IMHO, there's no need for us to compare the two.

We still need cash as most countries haven't adopted bitcoin yet and we have to use to pay for our needs. While we own bitcoin, it's a good investment to hold and someday, hopefully that more stores we can use it for expenditures.

But mostly, wouldn't want to use it as a payment but rather as an investment.

Both types of currencies have their respective advantages/disadvantages. In other words, no currency is perfect. I've said this many times already. Bitcoin is better than Fiat since it's sound money outside the scope of governments and central banks alike. But it's terrible for day-to-day payments because of the wild fluctuations in price. Bitcoin is more suitable as a long-term investment (like Gold) than digital cash for mainstream payments. While Fiat is stable and backed by the government, it's constantly manipulated and controlled by said entity. No one will be able to transact freely using Fiat, since any transaction deemed suspicious can result in the seizure of funds.

Depending on your situation, will be the type of currency to use for debts public and private. Neither Bitcoin will replace Fiat or vice versa. I'm okay with that as long as Bitcoin "sticks" to the core values of decentralization and censorship-resistance. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Nora Olin

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 05:59:33 AM

This is already obvious. Some countries have replaced the original currency with Bitcoin. I don’t know how long the policies introduced by El Salvador will last. I really want to see how it turns out, but if I choose to pay, I would still choose fiat currency instead of Bitcoin. I just want to keep Bitcoin, and I don’t plan to use it to buy Tesla or other large items.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 06:26:30 AM

This is already obvious. Some countries have replaced the original currency with Bitcoin. I don’t know how long the policies introduced by El Salvador will last. I really want to see how it turns out, but if I choose to pay, I would still choose fiat currency instead of Bitcoin. I just want to keep Bitcoin, and I don’t plan to use it to buy Tesla or other large items.
I agree with your opinion, friend, it is undeniable that the presence of bitcoin has had a very positive impact on us, and has made our finances better, a very difficult choice if asked to choose bitcoin or fiat, I will also use fiat for daily needs day to buy goods, and I will still make bitcoin an asset, for my future,
Roy Asher

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 07:35:26 AM

Compared with fiat currency, Bitcoin has advantages and disadvantages. Bitcoin transactions are safe and fast. Large transfers are more convenient. It does not require the bank to review the user’s own property. Compared with legal currency, it is more unstable, and transactions cannot be guaranteed by security and credit. However, relative to the advantages, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. Users with large assets are best to hold Bitcoin.
mckinleeanael07
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 3

TheStandard.io

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 07:45:29 AM

I feel BTC is better than Fiat , and it has proved a lot for us . But it depends on each case that you use it , for example you go to buy goods with a value If it's small, about 1$, compared to paying BTC, this number is hard to pay. but if talking about long term storage or gold of the future then BTC is the best choice.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 02:04:07 AM

Bitcoin and fiat money have their own advantages and disadvantages. There is no need to compare them. Some countries now set bitcoin as fiat money. So Bitcoin and fiat money are characterized by payment transactions, but bitcoin is decentralized, bitcoin is centralized, but the good thing about bitcoin is that it’s investable, profitable, and valuable.
it is clear what you say is true, that paper money and bitcoin clearly have their own advantages that each other does not have. for that it is better for them to synergize with each other to complement each other, where bitcoin cannot be used so that paper money can do and vice versa for what bitcoin banknotes cannot do. So with the synergy together, there will be many benefits. because every country will have many differences in responding to the existence of bitcoin and not all of them are the same.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
yohananaomi

Activity: 2366
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 06:49:55 AM

I feel BTC is better than Fiat , and it has proved a lot for us . But it depends on each case that you use it , for example you go to buy goods with a value If it's small, about 1$, compared to paying BTC, this number is hard to pay. but if talking about long term storage or gold of the future then BTC is the best choice.
what you say that bitcoin is better than fiat, not really. because every country has different rules at this time and can't be averaged, in a place where bitcoin is not recognized it is clear that fiat is still the best. but where bitcoin is recognized there are still many people who need fiat because some aspects can't all be done by paying with bitcoin.

so actually both are equally good and it's good to cover each other's shortcomings from each of the necessary needs. let bitcoin and fiat cover each other's shortcomings that can complement each other.

bitcoin and gold both are good investments but for the long term clearly I agree with you, that bitcoin will be better, because bitcoin will never go down in price, once every 4 years a renewable price will form.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: