Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:05:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin better than Fiat?  (Read 4244 times)
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 07:24:42 AM

Bitcoin and fiat money have their own advantages and disadvantages. There is no need to compare them. Some countries now set bitcoin as fiat money. So Bitcoin and fiat money are characterized by payment transactions, but bitcoin is decentralized, bitcoin is centralized, but the good thing about bitcoin is that it’s investable, profitable, and valuable.
it is clear what you say is true, that paper money and bitcoin clearly have their own advantages that each other does not have. for that it is better for them to synergize with each other to complement each other, where bitcoin cannot be used so that paper money can do and vice versa for what bitcoin banknotes cannot do. So with the synergy together, there will be many benefits. because every country will have many differences in responding to the existence of bitcoin and not all of them are the same.
indeed for the initial purpose of bitcoin being able to synergize with paper money is a very good achievement. and let the development of later times that will select it. for now I think it will be a problem if itcoin replaces paper money, because there are still many people who don't know it, because everything of course requires a process

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacobjorden

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 06:12:55 AM

For the first time in history, money is separated from the state. Bitcoin aims to be an alternative to Fiat currencies by providing financial inclusion to anyone, anywhere in the world. A system governed by mathematics and cryptography will put an end to corruption once and for all. The pioneer cryptocurrency can be used globally without limitations thanks to its decentralized model. People can send cross-border payments in minutes without the need for ID verification, background checks, or credit checks of any kind. This brings a whole new era of financial sovereignty as we know it.

What do you think? Is Bitcoin better than Fiat? If not, why? Is it still too early to tell? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance Smiley

• Low storage and transfer fees: Bitcoin has no storage fees when compared to traditional financial systems. Bitcoin is superior to fiat money when it comes to money transmission. With the rise in the price of bitcoin, the amount transferred will rise as well. However, it will still be less expensive than fiat cash.

• Its division enables for small transactions: Bitcoin transactions up to the 100 millionth part are authorised. It actually means that each transaction is worth 0.00000001 part, and this number is known as Santoshi ( in order to honour its creator). As a result, even the simplest transactions are simple to complete. It is impossible to do so all of the time in the case of fiat currency. Thus, bitcoin is the most equitable mode of transactions that one can have. The more you explore bitcoin, the better you can know about it.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 06:18:18 AM

Not that early to tell but we're still in the process to see that every country can say that it's better than fiat. But IMHO, there's no need for us to compare the two.

We still need cash as most countries haven't adopted bitcoin yet and we have to use to pay for our needs. While we own bitcoin, it's a good investment to hold and someday, hopefully that more stores we can use it for expenditures.

But mostly, wouldn't want to use it as a payment but rather as an investment.

Both types of currencies have their respective advantages/disadvantages. In other words, no currency is perfect. I've said this many times already. Bitcoin is better than Fiat since it's sound money outside the scope of governments and central banks alike. But it's terrible for day-to-day payments because of the wild fluctuations in price. Bitcoin is more suitable as a long-term investment (like Gold) than digital cash for mainstream payments. While Fiat is stable and backed by the government, it's constantly manipulated and controlled by said entity. No one will be able to transact freely using Fiat, since any transaction deemed suspicious can result in the seizure of funds.

Depending on your situation, will be the type of currency to use for debts public and private. Neither Bitcoin will replace Fiat or vice versa. I'm okay with that as long as Bitcoin "sticks" to the core values of decentralization and censorship-resistance. Just my thoughts Grin
Sounds good.

I like that last sentence you've said and I agree to that. As long as the main reason why everyone is holding bitcoin and the first reason why we've been strucked to it is because of the 'technology'.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BlinkInDie

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 01:03:37 PM

Bitcoins original aim was to be an alternative currency and it has largely failed in that. It is now a store of value, basically digital gold.

Other cryptos like MATIC and for DeFi Games - AXIE and $ANRX may end up being better than fiat, most likely though it will just be stablecoins and CBDCs that will take the spot
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2021, 07:26:21 PM

I think bitcoin obviously better than Fiat money because day by day people are preferring to themselves in digital currency where a lots of opportunities that are absence in Fiat currency. Bitcoin very risky but profitable that Fiat currency.

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2021, 08:18:12 PM

For the first time in history, money is separated from the state. Bitcoin aims to be an alternative to Fiat currencies by providing financial inclusion to anyone, anywhere in the world.

Is it, for the time being.

I'm already seeing government, banks or other institutions are already trying to take over bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies.

The amount of money these officials hold is more than the total market cap of all cryptocurrencies, If they want to use crypto then I'm sure they'll create theirs and promote that one. If they want to use an existing one then all they have to do is wait for the price to go down or make it go down so that they can buy it.

I'm sure in the future when everything's centralized including our Brain, which will be connected to AI (that's what is coming) then you'll be able to pay wirelessly without cards, Most likely the server your brain is connected to will have all the documents you need, So they may temporarily use crypto but they'll push their centralized agenda for sure in future.
NicNacCoin

Activity: 1288
Merit: 451

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 12:00:23 AM

I think bitcoin obviously better than Fiat money because day by day people are preferring to themselves in digital currency where a lots of opportunities that are absence in Fiat currency. Bitcoin very risky but profitable that Fiat currency.
Where Bitcoin a accepted legalize currency there Bitcoin obviously better than Fiat money but in where Bitcoin fully prohibited there Bitcoin not perfect than Fiat. But in my personal view Bitcoin far far better than. Fiat currency.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Handpari

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The World's Leading Cryptocurrency CFD Exchange

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 01:00:08 AM

Well for me when I have researched hard currency versus electronic currency is that anything electronic can be wiped . Hard currency cannot .. and for me I believe I would rather have the option to have savings tucked away

clint25n

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 04:16:27 AM

we all know that bitcoin is much better than fiat, it can't be denied that the nyabhal has been proven by several things, maybe corruption can occur with the presence of both parties in illegal transactions that will make people not meet a price agreement or experience price changes between each other
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 10:06:43 PM

Bitcoins original aim was to be an alternative currency and it has largely failed in that. It is now a store of value, basically digital gold.

Other cryptos like MATIC and for DeFi Games - AXIE and $ANRX may end up being better than fiat, most likely though it will just be stablecoins and CBDCs that will take the spot

I see what you mean. At its current state, Bitcoin is terrible for day-to-day payments. That's because the main blockchain network has limited transaction capacity. Fortunately, there's an "off-chain" scaling solution dubbed "The Lightning Network" which aims to make Bitcoin a true digital cash system. The real challenge would be dealing with volatility. Stablecoins are a much better option in this regard, but they're limited to the underlying Blockchain network's transaction capacity. Despite the inherent flaws of crypto/Blockchain tech, I'd say Bitcoin is better than Fiat simply because it's decentralized and censorship-resistant. It's sound money anyone can use without limitations or restrictions whatsoever.

Of course, Bitcoin will never replace Fiat. But it'll remain as an alternative for those looking into an "exit route" from the current monetary system. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Liamttw

Activity: 126
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 08:14:51 AM

Fiat currency is the currency of circulation issued by the state, the price of fiat currency is more stable and better than Bitcoin in daily transactions.
Cryptocurrency is a popular trend in the modern financial economy, and Bitcoin as the mainstream currency in cryptocurrency, has attracted more attention. The decentralized nature of Bitcoin is not regulated by the government. It can be traded globally in the Bitcoin network system, and the cost of large cross-border transactions is very low. Investing in Bitcoin and holding it for a long time can make a lot of profits.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2021, 09:19:15 AM

~
in every way Bitcoin is much better than fiat, people who transact with Bitcoin feel the freedom they won't get when using fiat
Transferring large amounts of assets with just one click on a smartphone or laptop screen is true freedom

Decentralized Bitcoin is a wonder of the world whereas fiat is controlled by the government and they are free to print it anytime

Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 11:52:24 AM

Both currencies have different importance. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency. And Fiat is a centralized currency. Bitcoin currency can be send within minutes without providing any personal detail to your receiver. We send money on Bitcoin wallet, no one knows who is the owner of the wallet. There is no government that is involved in this currency. So, these are the differences that make the bitcoin better than fiat

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 02:17:05 PM

For the first time in history, money is separated from the state. Bitcoin aims to be an alternative to Fiat currencies by providing financial inclusion to anyone, anywhere in the world. A system governed by mathematics and cryptography will put an end to corruption once and for all. The pioneer cryptocurrency can be used globally without limitations thanks to its decentralized model. People can send cross-border payments in minutes without the need for ID verification, background checks, or credit checks of any kind. This brings a whole new era of financial sovereignty as we know it.

What do you think? Is Bitcoin better than Fiat? If not, why? Is it still too early to tell? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance Smiley

We all know that Bitcoin is a Decentralized currency where Fiat currencies are most centralized currencies. From the perspective of the Govt, Bitcoin isn't good for the country for it's decentralization but investors love it as their identity remain hidden here. Investors invest in Bitcoin for profits but investment in Fiat coins doesn't generate profits as fiat coin's price remains stable. Fiats are used just for trade and keep portfolio balance same in times of volatility.
Altcoinsintel

Activity: 342
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 02:22:11 PM

I don't know what exactly is this that you mean by Bitcoin. Bitcoin in the form of BTC can't scale on-chain, or devs have abandoned any attempts to scale under what they claim is fears of losing decentralization. Now, you should explore it further if it can replace fiat, with all the third parties and second layers that seem to reduce decentralization and even create custodial problems, or reduce the immutability and create an environment that could censor transactions, increase ID verification and even block transactions, thus reducing financial freedom.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 02:29:48 PM

Both currencies have different importance. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency. And Fiat is a centralized currency. Bitcoin currency can be send within minutes without providing any personal detail to your receiver. We send money on Bitcoin wallet, no one knows who is the owner of the wallet. There is no government that is involved in this currency. So, these are the differences that make the bitcoin better than fiat

One of the factor that Bitcoin is better than fiat, if being used correctly this advantage will allow end users to end

the service, imagine you can send your money thru bitcoin without any interval oming from the government and any

middleman, you can receive and send without worrying, just need to make sure that you are fully aware with how the

system works.
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1428
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 03:00:55 PM

Both currencies have their respective advantages. fiat currency is still very popular for daily transactions, while bitcoin is used by the upper middle class, they prefer to store their assets in the long term, so I conclude that these two currencies have their respective advantages.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
July 17, 2021, 03:26:15 PM

The most notable one is because bitcoin is decentralized and while fiat currencies are centralized or centralized and a centralized system means being controlled by a government, central bank or a specific entity.
and bitcoin is freedom and also there is no third party in the transaction or done peer-to-peer, and can receive and send in no time without a third party safely and conveniently, and there are many advantages and disadvantages of both.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 12:14:14 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized currency with zero government regulation; hence you can use it from any parts of the world without maintaining any strict restrictions or regulations. more flexibility a user can enjoy in the case of bitcoin compared to fiat money.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 12:41:08 PM

in every way Bitcoin is much better than fiat, people who transact with Bitcoin feel the freedom they won't get when using fiat
Transferring large amounts of assets with just one click on a smartphone or laptop screen is true freedom

Decentralized Bitcoin is a wonder of the world whereas fiat is controlled by the government and they are free to print it anytime

That's certainly true, mate. Bitcoin is freedom while Fiat is all of the contrary. Censorship-resistant money is what empowers people to be their own bank. It wasn't because of Satoshi's invention, we would've been stuck with banks by now. We can finally send/receive money around the world without borders or restrictions whatsoever. The only downside about Bitcoin is its unstable prices relative to Fiat. But that's not an issue if you use Bitcoin as a unit of account. Paying for things with Bitcoin regardless of its price makes sense in the decentralized world of crypto/Blockchain tech.

One thing for sure is that Banks, governments, and other haters will always criticize Bitcoin. But if there's a community backing it every step the way, the project will only become bigger and stronger over time. As long as Bitcoin stays decentralized, people will have an "escape route" from the current monetary system subject to fraud, manipulation, and corruption. Bitcoin or Fiat, it seems that both will survive for many generations. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: