Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing]: Manny Pacquiao vs Errol Spence Jr - August 21  (Read 8168 times)
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 02:57:51 PM

What can you say?

Errol Spence Talks Pacquiao Fight, Says He Expects “The Same Manny Pacquiao We Get Every Time”

Errol Spence says he is looking to take the WBA welterweight title and add it to his collection when he fights superstar and all-time great Manny Pacquiao in August. And then, Spence told Barbershop Conversations, he wants that long anticipated showdown with Terence Crawford. Spence, the reigning WBC and IBF welterweight champion, says that if he cannot get the Crawford fight, he will “probably just move up [in weight] or something.”

Spence already has a plan as if he is guaranteed to win against Manny Pacquiao, I think he should be more focus now and his attention should be on the coming big fight, beat Manny and everything will follow.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 04:33:38 PM

What can you say?

Errol Spence Talks Pacquiao Fight, Says He Expects “The Same Manny Pacquiao We Get Every Time”

Errol Spence says he is looking to take the WBA welterweight title and add it to his collection when he fights superstar and all-time great Manny Pacquiao in August. And then, Spence told Barbershop Conversations, he wants that long anticipated showdown with Terence Crawford. Spence, the reigning WBC and IBF welterweight champion, says that if he cannot get the Crawford fight, he will “probably just move up [in weight] or something.”

Spence already has a plan as if he is guaranteed to win against Manny Pacquiao, I think he should be more focus now and his attention should be on the coming big fight, beat Manny and everything will follow.

That showed he is very confident in winning the fight against our old guy.

Just let him do and think what he wants, besides, we never know what the outcome of this fight, if he wins then good for him, but if he lose, Manny will become the most popular in that division and it's his time to demand huge money for a fight.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 10:48:12 PM

I'm thinking if Logan beat Mayweather and then Manny Pacquiao beat Spence, then the majority of boxing experts will consider Manny Pacquiao as the greatest boxer of all time and he will be unopposed with his claim as the greatest, the two coming fights of the two greatest will somewhat create an impact on their legacy.
This is going to be difficult Manny is fantastic and he is without a doubt one of the greats, but taking into account that on the only fight they had Floyd won then this is always going to be an argument used against him when it comes to who was the greatest fighter of the current generation.

Personally I think that both of them are over that debate, Floyd only cares about the money he can get with his fights and Manny cares more about the challenge the fighter he has in front of him will present to himself than any talks about legacy.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 11:47:14 PM

Spence vows to KO Pacquiao, send legend into retirement

Counting the eggs again when the match is not yet started. I thought Spence is a humble guy so can't believe he is throwing words to the Legend. Better if he's just keep it to himself then do the actions on the ring on the actual fight. He is actually looks strong for me compare to Manny but with a behavior like that, I will not consider it now.

99% of boxers that throw words to Manny prior to the fight losses. Spence your next. Smiley

The fight has a no rematch clause so I will be happy if Spence will loss as he can't guarantee for a rematch and his bid to target World Boxing Organization champion Terence Crawford will be jeopardized.
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 08:46:31 AM

Counting the eggs again when the match is not yet started. I thought Spence is a humble guy so can't believe he is throwing words to the Legend. Better if he's just keep it to himself then do the actions on the ring on the actual fight. He is actually looks strong for me compare to Manny but with a behavior like that, I will not consider it now.

99% of boxers that throw words to Manny prior to the fight losses. Spence your next. Smiley

The fight has a no rematch clause so I will be happy if Spence will loss as he can't guarantee for a rematch and his bid to target World Boxing Organization champion Terence Crawford will be jeopardized.

As usual, this is some sort of a strategy to sell the fight and Spence playing the villain role here.

Personally, i'm more inclined to a Manny lose but not with a knockout as what Errol suggests. Spence is bigger, younger and got the talent level that could defeat Manny on this stage of his career but that Spence victory would not be easy, he should train very hard for that one as to not waste the opportunity of being the fighter who beat the great Pacman before he retires.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 09:52:24 AM

~snip

That's true. But I heard rumors that this can be Pacquaio's farewell fight. Since he is planning to contest the 2022 Philippine presidential elections, there is no more room for any fights after this year. So in case this fight goes ahead in August, in all probability it will be his last fight as a professional boxer. There is a chance for one more fight in November or December, but since there are no proposals I would say that it is going to be difficult to squeeze in another match.
God I hope that he won't win the presidential election because our country is already in deep shit with Duterte doing those killings in his failed drug war, I don't want to put the fate of my country to someone who isn't even always present when there is a senate hearing. Plus, Pacquiao doesn't have that much knowledge in politics so I hope that he won't do it.
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 12:38:49 PM

~snip

That's true. But I heard rumors that this can be Pacquaio's farewell fight. Since he is planning to contest the 2022 Philippine presidential elections, there is no more room for any fights after this year. So in case this fight goes ahead in August, in all probability it will be his last fight as a professional boxer. There is a chance for one more fight in November or December, but since there are no proposals I would say that it is going to be difficult to squeeze in another match.
God I hope that he won't win the presidential election because our country is already in deep shit with Duterte doing those killings in his failed drug war, I don't want to put the fate of my country to someone who isn't even always present when there is a senate hearing. Plus, Pacquiao doesn't have that much knowledge in politics so I hope that he won't do it.

Really? I can't even comprehend how bad the situation in the Philippines if Duterte did not win the election, that would be the deepest shit IMO.

Pacquaio, if he decides to run for the presidency, I think that's a bad move for him but I don't think he would do it without consulting the people around him as it would be a waste of time and money running for the top position of the land and yet loses that one.

There's a 95 percent probability that this will be his farewell fight unless Mayweather decided to fight for that rematch.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 03:38:59 PM

Nah, Spence is not humble, maybe his trash talk is not the usual, but he talks a lot as well.

He says that he will knockout both Danny Garcia and Porter, but it didn't happen. Unlike Manny though who are just going to smile when he hear or read anything Spence said moving forward. We all know that he rather do his fist do the talking in the actual fight. Future looks bright for Spence though even if he losses, but probably his stock will go down and will have no bargaining power if he chooses to fight Crawford next.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 09:47:30 PM

~snip

He should really stay up on the current position or place that he had right now and tending to run for presidency is something that majority wont really consider on and even how he's known or legendary in the world of boxing but going for presidency isnt something in line into his profession.
Not to discriminate about his capacity but people wont really be seeing to be worth for him to be president.Yes, hes good in terms of charitable talks or things but doesnt mean that he would be also good on handling out a country and this is would really be a different story.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 09:57:31 PM

Nah, Spence is not humble, maybe his trash talk is not the usual, but he talks a lot as well.

He says that he will knockout both Danny Garcia and Porter, but it didn't happen. Unlike Manny though who are just going to smile when he hear or read anything Spence said moving forward. We all know that he rather do his fist do the talking in the actual fight. Future looks bright for Spence though even if he losses, but probably his stock will go down and will have no bargaining power if he chooses to fight Crawford next.

He is the 2nd person that he will send Manny to retirement, I heard that on Thurman, and said will crucify Pacman, but boy can't even KO Manny because Manny is strong and he can still go toe to toe. We all know that Spence is strong and good as a boxer, that's why he is still undefeated, but man, we are talking about the legend vs the undefeated, I'll take the legend all day.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 10:51:29 PM

As usual, this is some sort of a strategy to sell the fight and Spence playing the villain role here.

Personally, i'm more inclined to a Manny lose but not with a knockout as what Errol suggests. Spence is bigger, younger and got the talent level that could defeat Manny on this stage of his career but that Spence victory would not be easy, he should train very hard for that one as to not waste the opportunity of being the fighter who beat the great Pacman before he retires.

Pacquiao can't be the villain here, so Spence has to fill the role and start the trash talk now to sell the fights. Pacquiao chin has been broken already and as Manny aged, so I wanted to see Spence hit Manny and test it again. If Manny can take Spence punch, for sure, he will just walk through. and possible to win by UD.

But if Manny somewhat felt the power and his chin didn't hold we might see a knock out. In any case, we are going to support Manny here. Biggest fight of his career after his lost to Jeff Horn.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 11:00:37 PM

Pacquiao can't be the villain here, so Spence has to fill the role and start the trash talk now to sell the fights. Pacquiao chin has been broken already and as Manny aged, so I wanted to see Spence hit Manny and test it again. If Manny can take Spence punch, for sure, he will just walk through. and possible to win by UD.

But if Manny somewhat felt the power and his chin didn't hold we might see a knock out. In any case, we are going to support Manny here. Biggest fight of his career after his lost to Jeff Horn.

This fight will test the current strength and power of Pacquiao inside the ring.
Can he still continue fighting these younger gen of boxers?

And by the way, I've read that Mayweather mocked Pacquiao, as he stated Pacquiao is still fighting, while he is already financially set for life.
I don't know where he got the idea that Pacquiao is fighting just for the money because Pacquiao is also financially set for life.
He is not just the showy type of person posting his riches, but you can get a glimpse of Pacquiao's life from the YT channel of his wife and kids, which, they are pretty humble family and they already have all the riches one can dream of.

A snippet from the article -
“Pacquiao at his age [42], which is sad, has to fight,” he said.

“I'm financially set, and I want to make everybody hear this. You're going to hear a lot of people say 'Floyd needed to do this', no, I'm well off.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/boxing/1446487/floyd-mayweather-logan-paul-fight-highlights-manny-pacquiao-news-SNT
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
June 08, 2021, 11:35:52 PM

This guy Errol Spence was just speculating about himself, and all those trash talks he made was purely a provoking tactics. He already made a prejudgment about Manny, yet he didn't know what the future may bring about them on the center of the ring. Who knows he will eat all those trashes he wanted to show off against the Filipino champ pacman. If they sprouted hype against this man, they'll regret to bet with this one, and what I can suggest is to review briefly what this challenger can give along the fight before people decides to risk their money towards their fighter.
acroman08
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 01:34:56 AM

“I'm financially set, and I want to make everybody hear this. You're going to hear a lot of people say 'Floyd needed to do this', no, I'm well off.[/i]
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/boxing/1446487/floyd-mayweather-logan-paul-fight-highlights-manny-pacquiao-news-SNT
lol, he is making it sound like Pacquiao is financially unstable and has no other choice but to continue the fight even at his old age. as far as I know, Pacquiao fights even in his old age because "the hunger is still there"(I remember reading in an article).

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 02:38:58 AM

“I'm financially set, and I want to make everybody hear this. You're going to hear a lot of people say 'Floyd needed to do this', no, I'm well off.[/i]
lol, he is making it sound like Pacquiao is financially unstable and has no other choice but to continue the fight even at his old age. as far as I know, Pacquiao fights even in his old age because "the hunger is still there"(I remember reading in an article).

I agree, the hungry and the passion is still there inside of Manny that why he still goes out there and fight. And not just fight any boxers, but young and very high caliber fighter like Thurman, which he beat and then Spence now.

And secondly, it might have to do with his political career, but that's ok though. As compare to Floyd who scam boxing fans by fighting nobodies and not taking risk and doesn't care about his legacy, just for the money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 03:33:57 AM

What a funny article , Pacquiao is one of the richest person alive now so how come that there is a need for a money just to sustain His fighting ability?

Manny can live His whole life without even thinking for Money and until His family's 2nd generation can sustain living without making financial problem .

42 years old is not that Old to fight , check the ages of super heavyweight fighter that has even Higher ages.

YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 06:02:39 AM

What a funny article , Pacquiao is one of the richest person alive now so how come that there is a need for a money just to sustain His fighting ability?

Manny can live His whole life without even thinking for Money and until His family's 2nd generation can sustain living without making financial problem .

42 years old is not that Old to fight , check the ages of super heavyweight fighter that has even Higher ages.

I really think his passion in boxing is just up the chart that is why they can not force him to retire I really think that if his body could still maneuver moves that a younger person can I think he is still qualified to fight I guess we can say that age doesn't really matter and he knows in himself on when he will quit or retire,

and with all the business that he set up now I don't think that he really lack in financial needs and this fight isn't really for the money but for the pride of all Filipinos that still believes in him.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2021, 08:03:12 AM

I agree, the hungry and the passion is still there inside of Manny that why he still goes out there and fight. And not just fight any boxers, but young and very high caliber fighter like Thurman, which he beat and then Spence now.

And secondly, it might have to do with his political career, but that's ok though. As compare to Floyd who scam boxing fans by fighting nobodies and not taking risk and doesn't care about his legacy, just for the money.
Well seems legit that politics is part of this fight because this very moment Manny Pacquiao is making news in Philippines in regards to His stand for the political agenda now.
meaning this is part of the plan, for Him to come back fighting and also for His political career move.

Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2021, 11:27:25 AM

Well seems legit that politics is part of this fight because this very moment Manny Pacquiao is making news in Philippines in regards to His stand for the political agenda now.
meaning this is part of the plan, for Him to come back fighting and also for His political career move.

Pacquiao should've stayed away from politics, it'll tarnish his reputation as a good person in the eyes of many people.
Politics is a dirty business, and it will never become distant that he'll probably play the dirty business too considering the level of education he had, thus political advisers may take advantage of his weaknesses.
Now, he's making the worse move for running the high office (I'm not quite sure, but I think he will).

Boxing and personal business should've been better for him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 12:42:49 PM

Pacquiao should've stayed away from politics, it'll tarnish his reputation as a good person in the eyes of many people.
Politics is a dirty business, and it will never become distant that he'll probably play the dirty business too considering the level of education he had, thus political advisers may take advantage of his weaknesses.
Now, he's making the worse move for running the high office (I'm not quite sure, but I think he will).

Boxing and personal business should've been better for him.

Why would he stay away, he is already a senator and it's just normal for a person who has the money to pursue his ambition, that is his ambition, it's either we support him or not, it's up to us voters. But, I disagree that it will tarnish his reputation as him being a politician is honest, but I would not vote for him as I think he is not capable enough to be a President.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: