Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 built in 2013 with the future in mind  (Read 4519 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 3+ users deleted.)
HeitorMessias (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 32

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via" Seneca _

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 05:32:42 AM

El Salvador's president Nayib Bukele has said via a Twitter video that the country started its project to use geothermal energy—from volcanoes—to mine Bitcoin. It is ecology-friendly, and still Proof-of-Work.
https://decrypt.co/82201/el-salvador-volcano-bitcoin-mining-first-steps

Maybe he could consider mining Mooncoin one day?
There are not too many classic Proof of Work coins in the crypto world.
Mooncoin is one of them.
99 percent of coins are tokens and pos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 01:50:48 AM

Mooncoin is one of them.

You're right about that. Not many coins are PoW nowadays. The market is full of shitcoins and tokens based on PoS. If this keeps up, the industry might become heavily-centralized. It goes against the principles of crypto/Blockchain tech. Consider how Bitcoin hasn't switched to a new consensus algorithm, despite many people criticizing its "high-energy" consumption. The energy "wasted" is being put to good use as it makes the network much more decentralized and censorship-resistant.  I'm glad Mooncoin is still a PoW coin, or it would've been a goner.  Hopefully, a country like El Salvador would open up to Mooncoin as PoW-based cryptocurrencies become extremely rare in the future.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
actarus

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 08:17:51 AM

Mooncoin is one of them.

You're right about that. Not many coins are PoW nowadays. The market is full of shitcoins and tokens based on PoS. If this keeps up, the industry might become heavily-centralized. It goes against the principles of crypto/Blockchain tech. Consider how Bitcoin hasn't switched to a new consensus algorithm, despite many people criticizing its "high-energy" consumption. The energy "wasted" is being put to good use as it makes the network much more decentralized and censorship-resistant.  I'm glad Mooncoin is still a PoW coin, or it would've been a goner.  Hopefully, a country like El Salvador would open up to Mooncoin as PoW-based cryptocurrencies become extremely rare in the future.  Smiley

In the last poll proposed in one of Mooncoin Telegram channels (https://t.me/MoonCoinEco) about algo change preferences (PoW, PoS, Hybrid PoW/PoS) I voted for PoW.

While I generally agree with what Abiki and Heitor have written in this forum, I was puzzled by the direct response that Michi, the mooncoin lead dev and also a Doge core dev, gave to a Chinese investor who is insisting for Mooncoin to stay with PoW technology.

What Michi wrote:

Chinese mining powerhouses feel that mooncoin should reamin PoW... This isn't surprising at all. So what you're saying is since you and your friends have the advantage, it should remain biased to your advantage. Shocking. The purpose of Mooncoin is not to line the pockets of Chinese mining farms. Nor is Dogecoin. The world may change around you guys soon. I know you enjoy having crypto holders be dependent on your whims -- who in your position wouldn't? It won't last. PoW coins WILL become a pariah the world over. The future of currency is not giant Chinese warehouses filled with single purpose hardware doing useless calcs. And I'm not at all worried as to whether or not you agree on that. Time will take care of it.

This response really struck me because in some ways it is meant to shed light on the technology to come, with a number of implications that could profoundly change the entire crypto world. Which, in light of the energy and environmental implications as well, I can't help but agree with.

At the same time, the block of the mining farms in China and the almost total zeroing of the role of the Chinese in the hash power, the idea of the president of El Salvador to use the geothermal energy of a volcano, and last but not least Jack Dorsey that with Square intends to revolutionize the energy mining industry are equally valid visions in support of the PoW algorithm.

What do you think? Shall we open a debate here on this forum about the different algorithms and their implications?

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 11:00:24 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2021, 11:25:35 PM by Abiky

What Michi wrote:

Chinese mining powerhouses feel that mooncoin should reamin PoW... This isn't surprising at all. So what you're saying is since you and your friends have the advantage, it should remain biased to your advantage. Shocking. The purpose of Mooncoin is not to line the pockets of Chinese mining farms. Nor is Dogecoin. The world may change around you guys soon. I know you enjoy having crypto holders be dependent on your whims -- who in your position wouldn't? It won't last. PoW coins WILL become a pariah the world over. The future of currency is not giant Chinese warehouses filled with single purpose hardware doing useless calcs. And I'm not at all worried as to whether or not you agree on that. Time will take care of it.

This response really struck me because in some ways it is meant to shed light on the technology to come, with a number of implications that could profoundly change the entire crypto world. Which, in light of the energy and environmental implications as well, I can't help but agree with.

At the same time, the block of the mining farms in China and the almost total zeroing of the role of the Chinese in the hash power, the idea of the president of El Salvador to use the geothermal energy of a volcano, and last but not least Jack Dorsey that with Square intends to revolutionize the energy mining industry are equally valid visions in support of the PoW algorithm.

What do you think? Shall we open a debate here on this forum about the different algorithms and their implications?

Well, you say now that to keep Mooncoin PoW is a 'whim' (is it okay btw to use words like that, again and again trying to say something to make other people look bad, is it normal discussing?)
Okay, let's check out what is a definition of 'whim',
Whim definition is -' a capricious or eccentric and often sudden idea or turn of the mind.'
But Mooncoin is PoW since its beginning, since 2013. Rather turning it to PoS is turn of the mind and a whim itself.

Next, why nothing is being said about what is necessary to transform PoW into PoS. Because, even if someone can support the idea itself, the price of this action can be hidden behind the scene. A simple question how one is going to make it even in the theory, to describe it step by step? Do you mean to start a new blockchain and swap, with which ratio, with which staking rewards? How exchanges would react? Could there be potential issues during the process?

Again, you say like you know the future that PoS will live and PoW willl die.
Time will tell. No one knows the future. Is it wise to make it look like someone knows the future? Maybe laws in the future will just consider staking as a financial pyramid unlike PoW and that can lead to sanctions against PoS coins. Yes, crypto is basically government-resistant, but would all this mess help the project grow?

Mooncoin is PoW. Let's say you came to it to help it. But many its native features you don't agree with. But why just not create your own coin or join and help any PoS coin which better fits your view? Why change everything, the algo, the nature of coin, attack people who don't agree with all that mess and say that they are dictators with whims, not mature etc.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
actarus

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2021, 08:31:08 AM

What Michi wrote:

Well, you say now that to keep Mooncoin PoW is a 'whim' (is it okay btw to use words like that, again and again trying to say something to make other people look bad, is it normal discussing?)
Okay, let's check out what is a definition of 'whim',
Whim definition is -' a capricious or eccentric and often sudden idea or turn of the mind.'
But Mooncoin is PoW since its beginning, since 2013. Rather turning it to PoS is turn of the mind and a whim itself.

Next, why nothing is being said about what is necessary to transform PoW into PoS. Because, even if someone can support the idea itself, the price of this action can be hidden behind the scene. A simple question how one is going to make it even in the theory, to describe it step by step? Do you mean to start a new blockchain and swap, with which ratio, with which staking rewards? How exchanges would react? Could there be potential issues during the process?

Again, you say like you know the future that PoS will live and PoW willl die.
Time will tell. No one knows the future. Is it wise to make it look like someone knows the future? Maybe laws in the future will just consider staking as a financial pyramid unlike PoW and that can lead to sanctions against PoS coins. Yes, crypto is basically government-resistant, but would all this mess help the project grow?

Mooncoin is PoW. Let's say you came to it to help it. But many its native features you don't agree with. But why just not create your own coin or join and help any PoS coin which better fits your view? Why change everything, the algo, the nature of coin, attack people who don't agree with all that mess and say that they are dictators with whims, not mature etc.

What you write makes a lot of sense about the need to keep the PoW algorithm.

What - not me, but Michi - says worries me from an energy and sustainability point of view, but as - I - wrote below it is also true that the mining industry is moving towards more environmentally sustainable solutions and reinforces the idea of the PoW algorithm for Bitcoin and a few other coins.

Thanks for your point of view Abiki, this is all very important for me to understand.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2021, 03:37:18 PM

Thanks for your point of view Abiki, this is all very important for me to understand.

You're welcome.  Wink

I'd like to add that Mooncoin was abandoned by original devs and saved by its holders. After Mooncoin entered top 100 on Coinmarketcap in 2017 with a market cap of 100 million and more, new holders and devs came, some of them returned, and people who saved Mooncoin said to them: 'you are welcome', were friendly to them, never imposed or even thought about any hierarchy, based on amount of holdings, or on time and efforts spent. I was not able to recall initially any conflict or even any word which could be seen as one not respectful to newcomers -until traditions, ideas and nature of project had been attacked.
People who returned in 2017-2018, or some newcomers could just continue time proven (the market voted) traditions of Mooncoin with friendly spirit, ideas of brotherhood with no hierarchy, no bureacracy, with mutual trust. That never happened.

It is clear that Mooncoin was a winner in 2017 due to its nature, ideas and traditions and efforts of holders who saved it in 2015-2016 when not even single seniour tech dev cared about the project. If you come or return to the coin, is it not a good idea to kindly respect its traditions and history?
Don't attack them and don't attack people who care about them and try to keep them.
Don't try to break rules of game, it is not fair.
Think about all people who have chosen Mooncoin as it is, mineable, with all its problems but also with traditions. And to all these people: be active, express your view, don't think that nothing depends on you. Thanks to our Chinese brothers for their support.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
ride22

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2021, 02:36:59 PM

Why do we keep on switching announcement threads? 
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 01:00:50 PM

We hope that this ANN thread will be the thread of Mooncoin over long term.
It is improved, unlike previous threads it allows delete posts with garbage and attacks and to keep non-toxic spirit. Due to this feature normal people sooner or later will return to the forum, the atmosphere of 2015-2016 will be rebuilt with time, and we all know that the success of Mooncoin in 2017 originated from crypto culture, ideas and vision of 2015-2016. 
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 07:17:44 AM

DECLARATION
of Mooncoin Fellowship (Mooncoin Foundation),
brotherhood of Mooncoin investors

DECENTRALIZATION
1. Mooncoin is a decentralized coin, with its own blockchain.
By definition, *decentralized* means *with no center*, it is inappropriate if some people (no matter how you call them: 'group', 'team', 'board', 'devs') decide things and impose them to the decentralized project.
Self promoting, also positioning of someone as "official", any governance, burecraucy, limitations, attacks against the truth, rewriting Mooncoin history, attacks against historical resources are unacceptable.
That all is not only unethical, contradicts with the project nature, but also causes big damage to the project with its main value originated from no-center model (Mooncoin is decentralized crypto, with Bitcoin-like classic model).
Decentralized only Mooncoin has real value.
Mooncoin Fellowship aims to defend decentralized nature of Mooncoin project and interests of Mooncoin investors.

HONESTY AND ETHICS
2. Decentralized crypto with preconfigured, set in stone rules doesn't depend on trust. However, it is necessary to have friendly and collaborative, non toxic, not low-minded spirit in the community. Honesty and ethics are very important, and not less important is understanding of what is ethical and what is not.
The past of project, its true history matter. Bright future of the project cannot be built upon fake info, incorrect understanding and wrong ideas.
It is unethical that people who call themselves "official", made a chain split in 2020 and then a 51÷ attack to make their 0.17 version the main one, and falsely accused others of chain split, also in 2021 request that investors must pay to them percent of total Mooncoin supply for any further progress. If some people call themselves "official" to try to receive unclaimed, not belonging to them coins from defuncted exchanges, it is also unethical and unacceptable.

TRUE PROGRESS
3. All teams and devs, including those one who call themselves "official" - who are not capable to keep Mooncoin in top 100 at Coinmarketcap, where Mooncoin was before those teams came, or at least let it stay in top 500, must stop causing damage and leave.
False promises, inadequate delays (year and more) in solving important issues and delays in fixing of urgent security flaws (how it happened in 2019-2020) are not tolerable any longer.
"The dog in the manger" model when some people cause stagnation, block and falsely discredit good initiatives of others at expense of entire project is inadequate model of development.

FREEDOM AND PRIVACY
4. Crypto world is for freedom. It defends privacy of people and of their funds. Attacks against privacy of Mooncoin investors and supporters are not acceptable.
Privacy guarantees real decentralization, no politics, no bosses, no arrogance, no company-like model, no personal career ambitions at expense of investors and future of project, and no imposed decisions, originated from non private CEO-like center, falsely recognized as "official" one. No one is "official" in a decentralized project, there is no center. People are free to join the project, to support it in accordance with its decentralized nature, without any "governance".
Mooncoin should never be transformed into Orwell's 1984 with a single source of "the truth", and not be transformed into Orwell's Animal Farm, where "some animals are more equal".

RESOURCES AND PARTICIPATION
5. Mooncoin.com website, launched by Mooncoin investors in 2015, is the primary website of Mooncoin Fellowship. Bitcointalk ANN thread is the primary forum.
It is recommended to verify all information which you receive from Telegram channels, there were numerous requests from people, telling that there was unconfirmed or fake info.
Mooncoin is decentralized and all normal resources, not violating ethics and principles of decentralization are welcome.
Any Mooncoin investor with any amount of coins can be part of Mooncoin Fellowship. To balance interests of investors and devs, devs cannot be part of the brotherhood of investors.

honestaly i accept this terms i believe this virtual coin is so important for the future and secure for us and have therms very reliable that gives you security I found the logo super interesting and kind of futuristic in the way it has to beif you want send me private msg for talk more about this project thanks have nice day..... anyway i have any questions for now 
whats plan for the next years with that coin..
How does the coin withdrawal process work?
and about mining how this work too?
if i want to be an investor how do i get the contact?

Hi Damaskino Bro, the method of use is similar to a BTC portfolio, the best communication channel with investors is currently the telegram channel t.me/MooncoinBro
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 07:20:51 AM

DECLARATION

DECENTRALIZATION
By definition, *decentralized* means *with no center*, it is inappropriate if some people (no matter how you call them: 'group', 'team', 'board', 'devs') decide things and impose them to the decentralized project.
Self promoting, also positioning of someone as "official", any governance, burecraucy, limitations, attacks against the truth, rewriting Mooncoin history, attacks against historical resources are unacceptable.
That all is not only unethical, contradicts with the project nature, but also causes big damage to the project with its main value originated from no-center model (Mooncoin is decentralized crypto, with Bitcoin-like classic model).
Mooncoin Fellowship aims to defend decentralized nature of Mooncoin project and interests of Mooncoin investors.

HONESTY AND ETHICS
2. Decentralized crypto with preconfigured, set in stone rules doesn't depend on trust. However, it is necessary to have friendly and collaborative, non toxic, not low-minded spirit in the community. Honesty and ethics are very important, and not less important is understanding of what is ethical and what is not.
The past of project, its true history matter. Bright future of the project cannot be built upon fake info, incorrect understanding and wrong ideas.
It is unethical that people who call themselves "official", made a chain split in 2020 and then a 51÷ attack to make their 0.17 version the main one, and falsely accused others of chain split, also in 2021 request that investors must pay to them percent of total Mooncoin supply for any further progress. If some people call themselves "official" to try to receive unclaimed, not belonging to them coins from defuncted exchanges, it is also unethical and unacceptable.

TRUE PROGRESS
3. All teams and devs, including those one who call themselves "official" - who are not capable to keep Mooncoin in top 100 at Coinmarketcap, where Mooncoin was before those teams came, or at least let it stay in top 500, must stop causing damage and leave.
False promises, inadequate delays (year and more) in solving important issues and delays in fixing of urgent security flaws (how it happened in 2019-2020) are not tolerable any longer.
"The dog in the manger" model when some people cause stagnation, block and falsely discredit good initiatives of others at expense of entire project is inadequate model of development.

FREEDOM AND PRIVACY
4. Crypto world is for freedom. It defends privacy of people and of their funds. Attacks against privacy of Mooncoin investors and supporters are not acceptable.
Privacy guarantees real decentralization, no politics, no bosses, no arrogance, no company-like model, no personal career ambitions at expense of investors and future of project, and no imposed decisions, originated from non private CEO-like center, falsely recognized as "official" one. No one is "official" in a decentralized project, there is no center. People are free to join the project, to support it in accordance with its decentralized nature, without any "governance".
Mooncoin should never be transformed into Orwell's 1984 with a single source of "the truth", and not be transformed into Orwell's Animal Farm, where "some animals are more equal".

5. Mooncoin.com website, launched by Mooncoin investors in 2015, is the primary website of Mooncoin Fellowship. Bitcointalk ANN thread is the primary forum.
It is recommended to verify all information which you receive from Telegram channels, there were numerous requests from people, telling that there was unconfirmed or fake info.
Mooncoin is decentralized and all normal resources, not violating ethics and principles of decentralization are welcome.
Any Mooncoin investor with any amount of coins can be part of Mooncoin Fellowship. To balance interests of investors and devs, devs cannot be part of the brotherhood of investors.

Agree. Decentralization is what makes crypto/Blockchain tech stronger. Take that away from it and you get nothing more than a corrupt system subject to manipulation, fraud, and corruption. Satoshi wanted people to have an "exit route" from the current monetary system empowered by central banks and governments worldwide. If Bitcoin weren't invented, we wouldn't be here in the first place. People seem to be missing what crypto is all about. It's not about making money, but rather taking away the power from banks by decentralizing the economy. There are many projects on the market that are all about hype, but only a few deliver real use cases to the world.

While Mooncoin is an old cryptocurrency, it's still alive and running thanks to the community supporting it every step of the way. It's not listed on big exchanges like Binance or Coinbase, but it does the job it was intended to do. The MOON blockchain still works well for day-to-day payments, so there's that. As long as Mooncoin is useful, nothing else matters.  Smiley

P.S. I am joining the Mooncoin Fellowship, brotherhood of investors. It's nice to be a part of an old project that still focuses on decentralization above all else.

Hi Moon Bro, Thank you very much for your support, we make in 2022 great Mooncoin evolution
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 07:22:33 AM

Mooncoin Fellowship is glad to announce updated https://mooncoin.com.

The web resource introduces Mooncoin and contains basic information about the decentralized Mooncoin project in 11 languages.

Mooncoin.com is presented in 2 versions, the main one is simple and mobile friendly, the second version is advanced, with graphics and more content, in desktop view.

The website has been working since 2015 and aims to be informative.
Now it indicates in real time: the amount of funded Mooncoin addresses and processed blocks, hashrate, value of one million MOON, number of coins in circulation and market cap.

Thanks to all people who contributed, and, of course, to the Moon!
Στo φεγγάρι! Ad Lunam! ¡A la Luna! Bis zum Mond! Sulla Luna! Jusqu'à la Lune! Ha Лyнy! 月に向かって!前往Moon!

The traditional and legitimate Mooncoin historic page update is a great win for the community, I hope it's just the beginning of a great journey of news.
Recently the construction shop where I work started accepting bitcoin , litecoin , ethereum and other smaller currencies, I believe that when Mooncoin has good liquidity I can convince management to accept Moon among the acceptable crypts.
The number of places that are accepting crypto only increases, a scenario where a low transaction cost currency like Mooncoin becomes indispensable.
This current low price is a good opportunity to accumulate more Mooncoins, have a good Sunday for the Moon community.

Thank you very much for the support Duílio, soon we will relive the times of Mooncoin Brazil team
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 07:24:18 AM

DECLARATION

DECENTRALIZATION

HONESTY AND ETHICS

TRUE PROGRESS

FREEDOM AND PRIVACY

5. Mooncoin.com website, launched by Mooncoin investors in 2015, is the primary website of Mooncoin Fellowship. Bitcointalk ANN thread is the primary forum.
Any Mooncoin investor with any amount of coins can part of Mooncoin Fellowship. To balance interests of investors and devs, devs cannot be part of the brotherhood of investors.

>I am together Mooncoin fellowship and accept the declaration<
It is very easy to create rules saying who is the owner of the truth, but it is difficult to create rules to protect and value decentralization, it is impossible for an honest person not to agree with the Mooncoin Fellowship guidelines . Guys, please see that I have a youtube channel, soon I intend to make an ideo talking about Mooncoin through the optics of an 18 year old who is having his first contacts with crypto this year. Anyone who wants to subscribe already helps a lot, my channel link is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMuqItCgIXgtMoNN4g6sZpQ (ShooterHunterBR) , I will communicate in this topic when my video about Mooncoin is already online, I intend to do this soon, and I also intend to make shorter videos talking about the news that are appearing in the community, I wish all Mooncoin supporters a good Saturday.

Hi Moon Bro, I will be sending Mooncoin information for this video soon, very grateful for your support.
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 07:29:10 AM

Vassilis, a dev who unexpectedly received 62B in 2018 said that he was in full control of private keys of address, which was his personal address for donations, other investors never had control on his address or on him
(unlike what some people were actively saying in Telegram during years).
He said that shortly after receiving coins in 2018 he reported unjust enrichment to Greek and European authorities.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5236362.msg56686081#msg56686081
Vassilis always was saying that though coins were sent to his address for donations, he considered them as seized property not belonging to him, and only asked for legal documents to proceed. If he would consider these coins as personal funds, what would prevent him from selling at least part of them when the price was 50 times higher, in 2018?
He never touched even one coin.

However, POLITICALLY the truth is not wanted, politically it is more interesting to keep saying that Vassilis 'unethically acquired these coins and wants to own them at expense of community'.

You decide whether you like to be cheated and passively serve interests of people who care only about personal ambitions and never care about the truth or about the project, or you finally will start to defend your interests and your investments.

I also believe that the previous developer, Vassilis, was the victim of an attack aimed at discrediting the whole project and he found himself in the middle of a tornado.

I remember that at that time I became interested in the Mooncoin project and during the Christmas period there was the famous 62B transfer to our developer's personal account... coincidentally that move was the beginning of the decline of the Mooncoin project. So definitely a deliberate move with a clear intent.

But as you correctly pointed out, Vassilis has never moved a single coin and is awaiting an official ruling from a court of law. So I think that those who claim that Vassilis is a crook are exploiting the issue for their own ends.

Hi Moon Bro, I completely agree with your point of view. Mooncoin Fellowship values the true story of Mooncoin, thank you so much for being a longtime Mooncoin collaborator
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 07:31:59 AM

DECLARATION

DECENTRALIZATION

HONESTY AND ETHICS

TRUE PROGRESS

FREEDOM AND PRIVACY

5. Mooncoin.com website, launched by Mooncoin investors in 2015, is the primary website of Mooncoin Fellowship. Bitcointalk ANN thread is the primary forum.
Good night everyone, my food business is starting now and is about to complete 1 month. I intend to accept payments in crypto (BTC, LTC, DOGE and MOON)

I agree join Mooncoin Fellowship, the true brotherhood of Mooncoin investors, and consent with all declaration point, today decentralization is most important concept.

I wouldn't like to talk about it here, but this is a place for debate. I have 0% confidence in James project, the rules he built for community union only favor currency centralization.

I intend to open my business to the public soon, now I only do deliveries. When it starts to receive the public, I will allude to Mooncoin in the reception environment to help promote Mooncoin.

My Instagram: https://instagram.com/joaopedroruas?utm_medium=copy_link

Good morning big MTG Player, can we make a booster draft soon? Thank you for your support of Mooncoin Fellowship
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 07:34:21 AM

The Group of 6 is for the revitalization of our currency, it must not be seen as a synonym for centralisation, I will make part of all the groups that want to create something good and I will do my part to ensure the decentralization of the project. I hope that all the various groups will work together with the harmony and determination to achieve our goals and therefore it is important that they cooperate in mutual respect.
I'd like to see extensive discussions about network security and additional protections to be adopted for the new client, about the list of exchanges to choose, about the governance model to be adopted, etc.
This is the most suitable place to discuss any topic without censorship.

Hi Italian Bro, thank you so much for supporting Mooncoin historically and for supporting Mooncoin Fellowship
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 07:37:11 AM

DECLARATION

DECENTRALIZATION

HONESTY AND ETHICS

TRUE PROGRESS

FREEDOM AND PRIVACY

So, good day.. first i declare i accept all terms & conditions, liked all the post and the ideia inside the coin, i want to join in that crypto. Can i use Linux Wallet specifically? About mining, how this work too? can i use lots of rigs to this ?  after all, i work with crypto since 2015 (bitcoin , litecoin , ethereum and other smaller currencies) and want to invest in coins with profitable resources, potential to grow up and have a solid market, i have some quotes, like how to talk with some member in control team, i realy will like if someone can explain some more things, decentralization is most important concept, whats plan the team have for the next 5 years with that coin, or any expansion imagined in future;  Wink Cheesy Cool

Hi Linux Bro, Mooncoin has the same principles and functionality as BTC, LTC, very safe and fast, you find all download links in the first post. Thank you so much for collaborating with Mooncoin Fellowship community
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 07:40:08 AM

DECENTRALIZATION

I'd like to take this opportunity to reiterate my support for Mooncoin's decentralization. It's this key element which makes Blockchain technology successful. Without it, you'd get nothing more than a "glorified" banking system. Other cryptocurrencies may have greater transaction capacity than Bitcoin or even Mooncoin, but they're lacking the most important part of Blockchain tech which is decentralization. It's no wonder why you see most newly-founded cryptocurrencies being constantly attacked by malicious actors in cyberspace. Competing projects often focus on convenience/ease-of-use instead of decentralization/censorship-resistance. It's why none have been able to outmatch Bitcoin up to this date.

Believe me, the only way to achieve true decentralization is through Proof of Work. Mooncoin follows Bitcoin's classic PoW consensus model in order to achieve unmatched security and reliability. It'll never become a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency simply because it goes against decentralization. Any attempts to make MOON a PoS coin will eventually fail, as the community will stand together to prolong the life of the PoW blockchain as much as possible.

Remember, crypto is all about bringing banking to the unbanked. It's not about making a few people rich, while leaving others out of the system. While PoS promises cost-efficiency and increased performance, it enables whales to dictate the future path of the project with their own stake. Consider how the STEEM hard fork of 2020 became a mess once TRON's Justin Sun decided to take over the network with exchange's support. Honest witnesses (validators) were left out of the STEEM blockchain, eventually losing access to their funds. That's because major exchanges like Binance and Huobi decided to support Justin Sun with users' staked funds. None of that would've happened if STEEM were a PoW cryptocurrency.

Cheers to the community for making Mooncoin one of the most reliable PoW cryptocurrencies on the market. Smiley

What will be the next exchange that will provide us with something like this? It doesn't matter, it will happen one day if we keep decentralizing Mooncoin

Of course. Decentralization is what matters above all else. Mooncoin doesn't need to be listed on a big exchange to be successful. What makes it stronger is the community. You, me, and everyone else determine the future path of the project. Besides, who needs centralized exchanges when decentralized exchanges and atomic swaps exist? MOON could be traded through other means, thanks to its decentralized and censorship-resistant nature. Things would've been worse if MOON was centralized (eg: Ripple/XRP). I wouldn't worry about getting MOON listed on another exchange as long as it delivers as promised.  Smiley

Hi Moon Bro, your support is very important for Mooncoin Fellowship, in 2022 we hope to bring you a lot of news, thank you so much for you support
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 07:42:32 AM

Hi Moon Bro, This thread will remain supported by historical Mooncoin members, thank you so much for your support of Mooncoin Fellowship
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 07:46:53 AM

DECLARATION

DECENTRALIZATION

HONESTY AND ETHICS

TRUE PROGRESS

FREEDOM AND PRIVACY

I believe these are the best terms for the all community and real decentralization and i am is a agree e adhere to these principles, can currently any web estore or virtual service cam be paid with Mooncoin?

Hi Moon Bro, thank you so much for your support of Mooncoin Fellowship, there are currently no stores. But let's work to change that in 2022, let's raise Mooncoin usage.
HeitorMessias (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 03:34:38 AM

Hi all Moon Bro's, I'm here to present material for the promotion of Mooncoin Fellowship, members will be posting photos soon

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: