Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:37:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Popular Cryptocurrencies Of 2021  (Read 6538 times)
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 11:48:10 PM

~ The most interesting trends now imho are NFTs and GameFi. They are both very impressive and promising.
Well since both topics has been talking a lot here and there in the past few months, not to mention both of them already being the hype as well at the current state and lots of new project with the same patterns keep popping up from time to time.

However, I think there some of those NFT games are still overvalued, do your own diligence while invest on them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
add1ct3dd

Activity: 657
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 07:11:35 PM

Like as usual, bitcoin is most popular cryptocurrency of this year as well. But, I am sure most people here never accept this and going for shit coins which is the reason they are regretting later on. When people are looking for popular currency for their investment purposes then they will definitely end up finding bitcoins from this forum or from google search still they are looking for some other coin because they want quick profits as they are not ready even for till this year end.
Bitcoin must be the easy pick for me as well because I could not find any other coin which is consistently performing and getting us massive profit like how bitcoin is doing. Some coins must be getting more profits than what Bitcoin has done in last one year of time still I am just talking about how bitcoin is performing in last 10 years and it is continuing in this year as well which is more important than getting us more profits just in last one or two months.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2021, 10:36:07 AM

I'm paying more attention to meme coins for this year. There are many interesting meme coins like shiba that have a significant increase in value. But if overall many cryptocurrencies on average have increased. If I want to be safe then I like ethereum and cardano for the portfolio I have.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 12:51:33 PM

For this year the development of the crypto world is getting bigger even many coins whose prices have increased, especially bitcoin has reached the highest value this year, so in the future the popularity of world will be greater and this will be a competition with fiat currencies, and memekoin doge also has a very extraordinary increase, of course this is a surprise that occurs in 2021, Investing this year is one of the right decisions.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
alan228

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 09:11:30 PM

Now a lot of new coins appear, but a lot of depends from development of the project and what have already been done.
It is very important to carefully check the development of the project like this https://twitter.com/edainsw/status/1456607218854416387

I agree that the popularity of the coin depends on its development and how the coin is in demand. To be popular coin must be in demand.

Now many coins are used for investment purposes because cryptocurrency market raise and many people earn money on the raise of cryptocurrency.
That is why the demand in cryptocurrency increase, because a lot of people all over the world use it.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 09:49:06 PM

For this year the development of the crypto world is getting bigger even many coins whose prices have increased, especially bitcoin has reached the highest value this year, so in the future the popularity of world will be greater and this will be a competition with fiat currencies, and memekoin doge also has a very extraordinary increase, of course this is a surprise that occurs in 2021, Investing this year is one of the right decisions.
Yeah, this year must be a very good year for bitcoin and this is why I believe bitcoin must be the most popular currency in the world and not just in this community or in crypto space. I mean when we are talking about the popularity then we need to consider all over the world and should not be limited to some group of people hence bitcoin must be the obvious winner here.

I guess we do not need to go for the percentage of growth here because some shitcoins must be having more percentage of growth compared to bitcoin hence that doesn't mean it is more popular than bitcoin.
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 12:50:00 AM

Solana is still in great demand by investors or attracts public attention in 2021 and is one of the most favorite coins that will increase sharply this year.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 06:59:31 AM

When there is more money involved, then there is more investment involved as well. Many people think that the whole world spends money investing into crypto currencies and buy some and put aside.

I have been in crypto for a way too long time and I can tell you that I have seen people spend millions into developing their own projects. This could be crypto currency, a token, or a website that is helpful for crypto as well. People invest into infrastructure of crypto and that is how we become bigger.

Right now, like you said there are more people investing into crypto, however that doesn't change the fact that not all that money goes into buying coins, there are people who do marketing for example, or paying coders, designers, banners, ads, there are signature campaigns, there are many other ways that money is spent in crypto and that is what I believe crypto will be about in the future, not just invest and buy some, but invest and build stuff.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2021, 07:05:17 AM

I read an article on Blockster. Would you add anything else? Let's discuss

I think every year cryptocurrency is always full of new things. Although the trend is always different every year. We don't know if next year will face a long bear market or vice versa. Looking at flashbacks, like 2017 will repeat itself this year. But the new thing I learned this year is the emergence of a new concept of cryptocurrency blockchain. Such as DeFi, AMM Exchange, Farming, NFT, gaming. In fact, this concept is very much loved by the community from all walks of life today.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 04:24:21 PM

Although numerous digital currencies are available on the market, some are more popular, so people use this nowadays. Solona and Matic are the most popular cryptocurrency because many projects are using them to create any project; therefore, they will become more popular in the future like as BnB

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
VinaPlay

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 02:44:08 PM

you guys are shilling the shit?
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 04:11:52 PM

Cryptocurrencies that are currently popular, I think, are Shiba Inu and Doge, perhaps more precisely, they are hype
those are two coins that surprise me because they have given a lot of great benefits to many people in a very short time and also have a huge potential to become the most popular cryptocurrency this year

Rakeshten

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 04:35:12 PM

This 2021 is a very unique year for the crypto market. As we know that In the start of 2021 there was a meme coins/shitcoins trend that make many people happy, then altcoins did well in Jan, Feb, and March, then we saw a sudden crash in the market many people take benefit of this and now are in the profit. So now the market is bullish BTC, BNB, ETH & many altcoins have made new ATH. Total Crypto Marketcap is increasing.
Most popular coins in 2021 are ADA, Matic, Dot, Shib.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
triat

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 04:37:17 PM

This 2021 is a very unique year for the crypto market. As we know that In the start of 2021 there was a meme coins/shitcoins trend that make many people happy, then altcoins did well in Jan, Feb, and March, then we saw a sudden crash in the market many people take benefit of this and now are in the profit. So now the market is bullish BTC, BNB, ETH & many altcoins have made new ATH. Total Crypto Marketcap is increasing.
Most popular coins in 2021 are ADA, Matic, Dot, Shib.
how can you stake good projects tokens along with some shiba? I think you can't do that, it's more like nonsense.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 05:17:21 PM

crypto moves very fast and confirming one by one is very difficult, and I have missed a very good opportunity during the launch of the PYR token with a very rushed prediction and now it is even more valuable two weeks after listing on one of the markets.to be double the price I took off..So I saw PYR when it was really good and a lot of people were trying to invest in it..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 06:08:15 PM

I think the most famous coin of the week is decenderland (MANA) .MANA is one of the coins which has more than 200M buying volume in just 3 to 4 days which is incredible. Most of the trader book 4x+ profit from mana .
I think this is the coin which we need to add in our portfolio because it may give much profit in future

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
purka5

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 10:15:54 PM

Still can’t understand why these guys shill all sorts of bad coins related to the dogs or frogs, but at the same time they ignore the current problems and how other projects solve them? I think Animal Concerts is very underestimated in this regard. Check it out.

Now a lot of new coins appear, but a lot of depends from development of the project and what have already been done.
It is very important to carefully check the development of the project like this https://twitter.com/edainsw/status/1456607218854416387

The metter is that among good and prospective projects there are a lot of scams.
That is why it is very important to carefully check all the projects not to invest money in scams.
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 06:52:57 PM

i think 2021 has actually tuned out better than i thought after coming from a very horric 2020 which hit us hard with the pandemic, but thank God we are slowly getting back on track.

For my popular 2021 coins
  • 1. Ethereum -simply because its the undisputed king of altcoins and keeps showing a steady growth in its usage
  • 2. Binance coin-honestly i think this is an underrated coin but either way this is among the best and popular coins of 2021 because it came to the rescue when eth was giving us hell with its high transaction fees.
  • 3. Shiba Inu- didn't think this wouldn't make my list but it is what it is and its the coin that is about to dethrone doge from its meme throne.
  • 4. Doge- for the year 2021 doge did make several headlines and if this was a popularity contest this would have won it easily thanks to the Elon Musk effect.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mbakruroh

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 07:27:20 PM

Over the years, since Bitcoin was launched, numerous cryptocurrencies have emerged. Some have grown and thrived, while others quickly went down after they were launched.

I read an article on Blockster. Would you add anything else? Let's discuss

https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1391_which-are-the-most-popular-cryptocurrencies-of-2021

The first crypto to be developed was Bitcoin, and the one that could survive the high price was also Bitcoin. Perhaps the concept of decentralization is more reliable than others. Not only the blockchain is decentralized, but the developer is also unknown until now, maybe a small number of people know who the real developer is.
In contrast to other crypto decentralized concepts such as Ethereum. We can get to know the developer. So the addition and reduction of the number of Ethereum is still happening.  And, will there be other coins like Bitcoin. I think there is no. Even today if crypto is developed without knowing who owns it, it won't work, because investors don't want to get caught up in scams.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 11:49:15 PM

I recently came across a new project.  I am very skeptical about modern projects, since there is only one slag around.  but Fohocoin won my heart.  it is a new word in the real estate industry.  I recommend
It's not a new project but an old project that is not progressing anymore, and if you don't like modern projects then you will always be oppressed and left behind from others, because now is a time when all projects must compete very healthy and strong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: