Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 314 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian Invasion of Ukraine[In Progress]  (Read 57492 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2022, 12:08:53 AM

Kyiv did not fall because of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14gVDF2b1vA

If you know Russian, you will be pissing your pants.  I did.  Hilarious clip.

Yeah there are some signs that refueling and resupply wasn't a big part of the plan because the invasion was supposed to be completed very quickly.

Maybe Ukrainians should offer $1 million for each Russian tank. I think these kids would gladly take that and walk back to Russia on foot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 931

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 12:28:43 AM

Looks like Russians are not very well prepared. Lack of communication.  They don't know where they are going, or what the current situation is.
In fact, there are already several proofs that this is exactly the case. Captured Russian soldiers say that they were not warned that they would be sent to war in Ukraine.

Putin secretly planned the invasion and lied to the entire world until the very last moment, so it is not surprising that the soldiers received orders at the last minute.

Well, actually, it's happening. US is considering to freeze reserves of Central Bank of Russia - over $643 billion:

That is good. I would confiscate everything from them. All the dollars in the banks, all the gold bars, all the properties outside Russia's borders. Everything they own. I bet that would have an impact.

No doubts that it will increase oil and gas price in Europe. But I think it's simply not acceptable to feed country which literally started war. Sanctions against Russia will hurt Europe too, but every decision have it's price and priorities should be chosen.

I am from Europe, and I say let it be. Winter is almost over, and Europe will survive without their gas.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 12:40:07 AM

I finally found the way to profit from this war!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5387469.msg59369597#msg59369597

Now I just waiting for a local contact that can tow the cars to Poland. I think that the NATO would gladly pay for them! I mean, as a scrap metal of course, they are of little use apparently. I think that the Russian army is quite experienced in these types of sales, judging by how fast the Chinese space programme is progressing.

This guy could do the towing..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5382794.msg59369348#msg59369348

DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2792
Merit: 1820

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 05:28:48 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2022, 06:23:08 AM by DaRude

As some others have said already, banning Russia from SWIFT isn't very useful, and may in fact be counterproductive long-term. Banning them from SWIFT is like this: Imagine that most of Russia's exports were sent to the outside world via UPS, and you ban Russia from using UPS. It's very disruptive short-term (for both sides of the trade), but they're just going to switch to Fedex or whatever. Banning Russia from SWIFT is like that: it's short-term very disruptive, but it's not that hard for Russia to find an alternative, and long-term the ban weakens SWIFT. Banning Russia from SWIFT sounds like you're banning sending money to Russia by any means, but it's not. The West could ban sending money to Russia by any means, but Europe is highly dependent on Russian imports, so they're just going to pretend to "completely cut off Russia" by banning them from SWIFT.

The most damaging thing the West could do without putting boots on the ground would probably be to confiscate Russia's central bank reserves like the US did with Afghanistan's central bank.

If you wanted to get rid of Putin ASAP, I think the most effective thing that could be done would be to put a $1 billion bounty on Putin's head, plus a promise of immunity for any past misdeeds. You have to imagine that many of Putin's close associates would rather this nutcase be dead. The West was more-or-less fine with Russia's internal authoritarianism, and Russia's oligarchs had a good thing going, but now Putin has screwed it all up for them. All of these sanctions are clearly designed to eventually make Russians angry enough to get Putin toppled, but a bounty+immunity would be a lot more effective. (I think that issuing this sort of bounty would be considered an act of war, though.)

I was surprised that Kyiv didn't fall last night, and I keep hoping that the Russians are somehow fought off, but it's almost unimaginable that Kyiv isn't going to fall eventually. The force differential is just too large. If Zelenskyy is dedicated to the idea of Ukraine fighting a protracted resistance in the same vein as Afghanistan or Vietnam, he should record a really good speech to broadcast after he is inevitably killed by the Russians, so that he can become an ideal martyr.

Tsar Bomba
the most powerful nuclear weapon ever created and tested
...their instruments indicated a yield of 50 Mt (209 PJ)
...In theory, the bomb would have had a yield in excess of 100 Mt (418 PJ) if it had included the uranium-238[14] fusion tamper which figured in the design but which was omitted in the test to reduce radioactive fallout
...8-kilometre-wide (5.0 mi) fireball reached nearly as high as the altitude of the release plane and was visible at almost 1,000 km (620 mi) away.[49] The mushroom cloud was about 67 km (42 mi) high[50] (over seven times the height of Mount Everest)
  • The flare was visible at a distance of more than 1,000 km.[52] It was observed in Norway, Greenland and Alaska.
  • The explosion's nuclear mushroom rose to a height of 67 km.[14] The shape of the "hat" was two-tiered; the diameter of the upper tier was estimated at 95 km (59 mi), the lower tier at 70 km (43 mi). The cloud was observed 800 km (500 mi) from the explosion site.
  • The blast wave circled the globe three times,[16] with the first one taking 36 hours and 27 minutes.
  • A seismic wave in the earth's crust, generated by the shock wave of the explosion, circled the globe three times.
  • The atmospheric pressure wave resulting from the explosion was recorded three times in New Zealand
  • Glass shattered in windows 780 km (480 mi) from the explosion in a village on Dikson Island.
  • Ionization of the atmosphere caused interference to radio communications even hundreds of kilometers from the test site for about 40 minutes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba
And this was 1960 technology.

Lets all read up on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction and then think how much we want to move the doomsday clock forward before we start putting bounties on heads. This blue marble is already just 100min away from midnight

"Feeeeed me Roger!"  -Bcash
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 09:33:18 AM

It's still holding on but Russia is still shelling it. I don't know if they're doing it indiscriminately or going after specific targets. Here's a video of a gas station in Kyiv blowing up. https://youtu.be/kA9keV1eQsE

I don't think the real assault has started yet.

Putin just sent special forces, reconnaissance units, and ad-hoc gangs of insurgents with the aim to destabilize the current government.

The real bombing has not started yet.

It is important Ukrainians destroy all major roads, bridges, airports, etc. to make it harder to carry out a full invasion.

I'm not sure if they just want to destabilize the government to force it to surrender but they do indeed seem to be taking time and softening the capital for a larger force to come in. They've been blowing up oil pipelines too.

Yeah Blitzkrieg doesn't seem to be the plan. Which is odd as time usually plays again the aggressor, dissent grows proportionally to the length of conflict . See reports of attacks around Odesa and Mariupol' perhaps the plan is to take away Ukraine access to the Black sea, make it a landlocked country, and hand it back to EU for support.

This seem to be a possibility. Other members have suggested Russia wants a corridor to its puppet Belarus, which it is also using to destabilize the EU by flooding Poland with "refugees". And now Poland also have to deal with true refugees from Ukraine.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 09:42:21 AM

Lets see what is happening in Ukraine, (it progesses.)
https://youtu.be/505uQahvKvg

PrimeNumber7 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 10:27:37 AM

Just yesterday, I managed to pick up some members of my family from Kyiv and moved them to the south of the country, but unfortunately I see real operational reports that say that columns of Russian equipment are moving closer to my house (despite 3,000 dead).
Have you considered fighting for your country and for your fellow countrymen?

The more people that pick up and run, the easier it will be for Putin to take over the area that you live in, and easier it will be for Putin to remove any freedoms that your neighbors have.

Are you okay with there being a higher chance of your fellow countrymen being enslaved by a ruthless dictator whose intent is to invade your country, while you run away?
Tash

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 10:30:55 AM

....Have you considered fighting for your country

No remember all guns have been taken away beforehand.

PrimeNumber7 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 10:37:04 AM

....Have you considered fighting for your country

No remember all guns have been taken away beforehand.
No they haven't....

There are literally lines of people lining up to receive weapons who are signing up to defend Ukraine from the tryant Putin. Zelenski has called on his people to make Molotov cocktails to throw at tanks and Russian (invading) troops.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 10:53:35 AM

Lets see what is happening in Ukraine, (it progesses.)
https://youtu.be/505uQahvKvg

The pro-Ukrainian propaganda machine is working quite well, creating this perception that there aren't corruption issues by the Ukrainian government. That still doesn't mean Ukraine shouldn't receive support from NATO (sanctions at the least), only because Russia capturing Ukraine means the other NATO countries have to deal with refugees from Ukraine, and an authoritarian Russia that receives no pushback from overthrowing a country's government isn't good for their own safety.

Tulsi Gabbard isn't off the mark, but she'll be seen as being pro-Russia offering a bit clarity on Ukraine.

uote]No they haven't....
There are literally lines of people lining up to receive weapons who are signing up to defend Ukraine from the tryant Putin.

And it's a death sentence for them. This shouldn't be encouraged for people with no training to be handed a weapon of war and die fighting the Russian army.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 11:28:46 AM

Won't that cause an increase in oil prices in Europe though? Russia is one of the largest exporters of CNG, while Europe also imports oil, at a decent percentage. The war itself already skyrocketed oil and gas prices, however, wouldn't these sanctions lead to a further increase in prices, in the near future?

Talking about the financial repercussions is the least important thing when people are literally dying, however, it was a question I wanted to ask, since Russia is one of the largest exporters in that industry.
No doubts that it will increase oil and gas price in Europe. But I think it's simply not acceptable to feed country which literally started war. Sanctions against Russia will hurt Europe too, but every decision have it's price and priorities should be chosen.

I completely agree with you, excluding sanctions in the oil and energy sector is a large miss, either you're imposing sanctions or don't do it at all. Europe is importing more than 40% of its energy from Russia, while such move would have negative consequences for both parties, it's unacceptable to sustain trading deals with such an aggressive country, causing chaos to the whole Europe.

I understand that such sanctions would also affect European citizens, with higher gas prices, however, there could be a workaround by reducing taxation through EU funds, till we find alternative ways to power, and the situation settles.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2022, 01:16:19 PM

Have you considered not lecturing someone trying to save their family?

I think when I fully take care of the safety of my family, I will also consider all possible options for protecting my land.
Tash

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 01:30:57 PM

UKRAINE PRESS RELEASE ABOUT JOE BIDEN

https://www.bitchute.com/video/B7sQCDRKpN1O/

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 01:31:36 PM

They're surprisingly still holding on. https://youtu.be/vVlRFHTBhfw

Just yesterday, I managed to pick up some members of my family from Kyiv and moved them to the south of the country, but unfortunately I see real operational reports that say that columns of Russian equipment are moving closer to my house (despite 3,000 dead).

The more people that pick up and run, the easier it will be for Putin to take over the area that you live in, and easier it will be for Putin to remove any freedoms that your neighbors have.

Are you okay with there being a higher chance of your fellow countrymen being enslaved by a ruthless dictator whose intent is to invade your country, while you run away?

That's easy to say if you don't have a family whose safety you have to consider first. If this happen to my country I'm retreating with my family to the mountains. Maybe if the government would build a force comprised of civilians and train them, maybe I'd join but not until I'm sure my family is as far away from the battles as possible.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2022, 03:19:36 PM

Two "Moskalee" with a desk and a camera.  Nothing to see.

A few more days and Putin will be forced to get out.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/putin-furious-ukraine-invasion-easy-eu-riho-terras-intel

He sits like a little chickenshit in his Ural bunker and counts days.

Go and fight, show us your Judo moves on the streets of Kyiv, you Moskal motherfucker.

Putin is a scum of the Earth.  The civilized world should kill him asap before he causes more problems for the world.

I say Russians, Putin's military commanders have a duty to humanity to eliminate this motherfucker.

Tash

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 03:20:50 PM

.........  Nothing to see.

Only if you don't want to see

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2022, 03:24:22 PM

"Budyet powny pizdyet vashomu Putinu, bolsche srat ne budyet"

I watched the fucking thing.

AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2022, 05:52:57 PM

“One Man’s Terrorist Another Man’s Freedom Fighter”
- Source is not relevant
Civilians people are the collateral damage of a war.

Hypothetical scenario : Imagine you are few weeks before today. Canada declared alliance with Russia. What would USA do? Politics are dirty.

When you are seeing a war from political view you will never get a good answer.
Look at it from the view of an American or European - You will have answer x
Look at it from the view of A Russian - You will have answer y
Look at it from the view of China - You will have answer z

But when you are looking at it from humanity - STOP THE WAR. My heart is melting for Ukrainian civilians. May god help you all.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2022, 06:20:29 PM
Merited by xandry (2)

“One Man’s Terrorist Another Man’s Freedom Fighter”
- Source is not relevant
Civilians people are the collateral damage of a war.

Hypothetical scenario : Imagine you are few weeks before today. Canada declared alliance with Russia. What would USA do? Politics are dirty.

When you are seeing a war from political view you will never get a good answer.
Look at it from the view of an American or European - You will have answer x
Look at it from the view of A Russian - You will have answer y
Look at it from the view of China - You will have answer z

But when you are looking at it from humanity - STOP THE WAR. My heart is melting for Ukrainian civilians. May god help you all.

Nobody wants this war.  Do you think Russians want it?  I don't think so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nifxKIhFSuw

STOP the fucking war!!!

AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2022, 06:33:11 PM

Nobody wants this war.  Do you think Russians want it? 

But when you are looking at it from humanity - STOP THE WAR.

In other words, when you are seeing it from humanity then NO ONE WANTS THE WAR.

PS: Not just this war but any kind of war in anywhere in the world

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 314 »
  Print  

Jump to: