Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FIFA and UEFA has suspended Russian Football teams.  (Read 1670 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 713

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 06:04:11 PM

The bad thing in this history is not that Russia is excluded from all international competitions not only in football, but in almost all other disciplines, but the bad thing is that athletes will lose their classification and experience because the level of play will drop a lot. The motivation for Russian players has always been lacking because they were paid a huge amount of money for any results. And now the quality of their game will decrease even more, because they will only play each other, where everyone has a bad level.
This is no something that I have thought but I think you are right, and not only that, the talented Russian athletes and coaches which disagree with the policies of Putin may have no other option but to leave their country, renounce their citizenship and represent other countries.

Meaning that down the line the war against Ukraine could have effects that could last for decades in the ability of Russia as a nation to complete in international sport events, as their most talented athletes decide to move to other countries.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 08:28:24 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2022, 08:20:07 PM by mprep

The bad thing in this history is not that Russia is excluded from all international competitions not only in football, but in almost all other disciplines, but the bad thing is that athletes will lose their classification and experience because the level of play will drop a lot. The motivation for Russian players has always been lacking because they were paid a huge amount of money for any results. And now the quality of their game will decrease even more, because they will only play each other, where everyone has a bad level.
This is no something that I have thought but I think you are right, and not only that, the talented Russian athletes and coaches which disagree with the policies of Putin may have no other option but to leave their country, renounce their citizenship and represent other countries.

Meaning that down the line the war against Ukraine could have effects that could last for decades in the ability of Russia as a nation to complete in international sport events, as their most talented athletes decide to move to other countries.
I agree with both of you. The mental health and the active mind is the strength of an athlete and a sportsman. I am very sure it will go a very long. Most of the time we are unable to even think what are going to be after affect of the decision made today. War is a curse - it linger longer than the predicted time frame

A week before my local news channel broadcasted that many Russians flee from the country as they feel their future has been doomed. Tough time for both the side. Ukraine has been bombarded by the Russians. While Russians were bombarded by the world with the sanctions. The loss is unrepairable for both the parties.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2022, 05:54:35 PM

~snip~

Maybe it's an alternative to the Russian altlets, but are they accepted to move countries? I didn't even get any new news when the war would end. Putin certainly knows the risks he will have. So Putin should have prepared a move to keep respecting the fate of the sportsmen who are there. Although I don't think it can replace the disappointment that sports athletes have been banned from participating in the world championships. If later the war stops they also need time to be readmitted to the world sports event.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2022, 06:27:26 PM

~snip~

Maybe it's an alternative to the Russian altlets, but are they accepted to move countries? I didn't even get any new news when the war would end. Putin certainly knows the risks he will have. So Putin should have prepared a move to keep respecting the fate of the sportsmen who are there. Although I don't think it can replace the disappointment that sports athletes have been banned from participating in the world championships. If later the war stops they also need time to be readmitted to the world sports event.
not only time but also mental because of course athletes from other countries will exclude them as a support for Ukraine. Besides that, the quality of Russian athletes will definitely have a big impact and experience a drastic decline because they haven't competed in a long time. The impact of this sanction is really big.

Polkeins
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1491

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 06:52:12 PM

~snip~

I don't think he expected such a reaction. In general, apparently for russian elite this reaction was unexpected. It seemed that it would be like in 2014, when some sanctions were imposed, but locally. Neither the Russian elite nor the Russian oligarchs felt those "sanctions" in any way. The only one who felt it then was the people. And now Europe has taken it seriously, so athletes who, like most people, did not know anything about the future special operation also fell under this "skating rink" of sanctions. Now athletes have a choice - either to change their citizenship and country of residence, or wait for it all to end.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 08:03:27 PM

FIFA must be consistent with regulations like this, if they don't want to include the names of countries attacking other countries because of political problems until a war occurs like Russia, then in the future they must do the same thing. It would be unfair if this was only done for Russia, considering that football should not be associated with politics. If I'm not mistaken, in the past when Israel and Palestine had political problems, FIFA did not take serious action against Israeli football. (CMIIW). So, if this is the first step from FIFA, and the same thing should be done in the future.
FIFA's decision was totally unfair on the side of Russian players because what was going on their country was never their own will, and in fact they were also very affected by the war. Hopefully, FIFA should be more firm and fair in their next decisions and should not end up discriminating the players. I firmly believe that they don't deserve the suspension. What the leader of the country has done has nothing to do with its own citizens.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 08:09:55 PM

FIFA must be consistent with regulations like this, if they don't want to include the names of countries attacking other countries because of political problems until a war occurs like Russia, then in the future they must do the same thing. It would be unfair if this was only done for Russia, considering that football should not be associated with politics. If I'm not mistaken, in the past when Israel and Palestine had political problems, FIFA did not take serious action against Israeli football. (CMIIW). So, if this is the first step from FIFA, and the same thing should be done in the future.
FIFA's decision was totally unfair on the side of Russian players because what was going on their country was never their own will, and in fact they were also very affected by the war. Hopefully, FIFA should be more firm and fair in their next decisions and should not end up discriminating the players. I firmly believe that they don't deserve the suspension. What the leader of the country has done has nothing to do with its own citizens.

I believe the move of these organizations are also influenced by the call of people worldwide.
So as part of joining the boycott for any Russian-related subjects, they suspend the Russian teams.
We all know that most of these Russian people are not pro-Putin, but people today have this "cancel" culture.
And unfortunately, the athletes are suffering because of the move of their leader towards Ukraine.
Now, I believe some of them will think of getting a different nationality, just for the love of sports.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2022, 08:21:45 PM

I believe the move of these organizations are also influenced by the call of people worldwide.
So as part of joining the boycott for any Russian-related subjects, they suspend the Russian teams.
We all know that most of these Russian people are not pro-Putin, but people today have this "cancel" culture.
And unfortunately, the athletes are suffering because of the move of their leader towards Ukraine.
Now, I believe some of them will think of getting a different nationality, just for the love of sports.
Athletes won't be so easy for to move to another country because they will definitely find it very difficult to leave their families in their hometown

Besides that, the athletes must be equipped with an attitude of love for the homeland, not sports, so I predict that there will be no Russian athletes moving to another country

Crytpo-Guy

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 11:01:24 PM

I agree with both of you. The mental health and the active mind is the strength of an athlete and a sportsman. I am very sure it will go a very long. Most of the time we are unable to even think what are going to be after affect of the decision made today. War is a curse - it linger longer than the predicted time frame

A week before my local news channel broadcasted that many Russians flee from the country as they feel their future has been doomed. Tough time for both the side. Ukraine has been bombarded by the Russians. While Russians were bombarded by the world with the sanctions. The loss is unrepairable for both the parties.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
to me isolating Russia from taking part of any international football game is a big blow to the country, it won't be a easy steps for the players, it will make them easily lose focus in playing it will affect their mindset. The Russian's are suffering a unexpected sanction caused by them, they have been isolated from anything international sports both football and other sports, it's also affected their club side sparktak  Moscow they were removed from the Europa league competition, the club side was supposed to be facing Leipzig for the UEFA Europa league round of 16, but they were eliminated from the competition given Leipzig a cleared move to the quarter final of the competition, it's was a disastrous moment for the team. The Russian's needs to look for a way to stop the war, because if this continues the country economy is at stake.
mrongoz_imut

Activity: 1232
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2022, 11:10:05 PM

~snip~

not only time but also mental because of course athletes from other countries will exclude them as a support for Ukraine. Besides that, the quality of Russian athletes will definitely have a big impact and experience a drastic decline because they haven't competed in a long time. The impact of this sanction is really big.
Before suspended on many sport event games ever Russia play on Olympic without use Russia name after got suspended using their country name and flag, now many athlete got bad mentality because have suspend allowing with many competition. Not only on football but many other athlete have effect with suspended after war invasion between Russia and Ukraine. But I think many athlete keep waiting and looks not any of them have try to complaint what happening with their career have been suspend around the world.

.1xBit.com..TICKET ..RUSH...
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
..TAKE PART..
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 11:49:32 PM

Russia should take some measures to support the sporting people in the country. To increase the usage of Rubles it tried a way, and it was good for them against the fall of ruble value. Most of the sports people will be practicing to meet international events. With the suspension of Russia from majority of the sports events the players won't be able to make themselves strong. So, as a support Russia need to think of conducting more events within the country so to keep themselves prepared and not to let the players down.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 03:38:28 AM

Russia should take some measures to support the sporting people in the country. To increase the usage of Rubles it tried a way, and it was good for them against the fall of ruble value. Most of the sports people will be practicing to meet international events. With the suspension of Russia from majority of the sports events the players won't be able to make themselves strong. So, as a support Russia need to think of conducting more events within the country so to keep themselves prepared and not to let the players down.

I agree. The sports agencies in Russia should find a way for their athletes to be kept busy and on the top of their form despite the ban on them from many leagues. They would either hold local sports events or look for events and other sports leagues which don't ban Russian players.

I'm afraid this ban on Russian players will take some time because it seems their government's plan to take Ukraine is not rolling out according to plan. It is either they demand or put pressure to their government to stop it or they will slowly lose their athletic power for being inactive.
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 04:06:13 AM

I agree. The sports agencies in Russia should find a way for their athletes to be kept busy and on the top of their form despite the ban on them from many leagues. They would either hold local sports events or look for events and other sports leagues which don't ban Russian players.

I'm afraid this ban on Russian players will take some time because it seems their government's plan to take Ukraine is not rolling out according to plan. It is either they demand or put pressure to their government to stop it or they will slowly lose their athletic power for being inactive.

This is why war has always harmed civil society, including Russian sportsmen being banned from playing in all European competitions. It is not only
the performance of Russian athletes that will decline due to not being able to take part in international competitions, but their mentality must also
be affected. Moreover, there is no sign that the war will end in the near future. So it's better as you say sports institutions in Russia should find
a solution regarding this problem. It could also be by holding a competition on a local scale, but this is only a short-term solution. What was
more effective was that all the Russian athletes tried to persuade the Russian government to stop the war, but I don't think the Russian government
will listen to opinions from anywhere until its goals are achieved. Although I am not a Russian citizen, but I can feel the frustration of Russian
athletes right now.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 01:36:04 AM

This is why war has always harmed civil society, including Russian sportsmen being banned from playing in all European competitions. It is not only
the performance of Russian athletes that will decline due to not being able to take part in international competitions, but their mentality must also
be affected. Moreover, there is no sign that the war will end in the near future. So it's better as you say sports institutions in Russia should find
a solution regarding this problem. It could also be by holding a competition on a local scale, but this is only a short-term solution. What was
more effective was that all the Russian athletes tried to persuade the Russian government to stop the war, but I don't think the Russian government
will listen to opinions from anywhere until its goals are achieved. Although I am not a Russian citizen, but I can feel the frustration of Russian
athletes right now.

It is very sad that of all those who are affected by the effects of the war, the innocent people are the ones who suffered the most. The ordinary Russians are the ones who are at the receiving end of the economic sanctions, sports sanctions, etc. The ordinary Russian families are the ones who are losing livelihood, money, and even sons, husbands, fathers, and brothers because of the war being waged by the few powerful people at the top. What do these ordinary people have to gain? Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Russian teams, players, sports leagues, and all sports federations should come up with a single and loud voice to denounce the war and demand that their leaders put a stop to it.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 02:16:19 AM

The ongoing military operation is likely to eat up tens of billions (if not hundreds of billions) of USD worth of funds from the Russian treasury. At this point, it may not be economically feasible for the Russian government to support the sports personnel in a big way. On top of that, there are international sanctions which may make life hard for the athletes. They may face difficulty in securing supplements and training equipment. Anyway, the good news is that talks are progressing well and within a few weeks we may hear about a ceasefire.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 12:18:29 PM

I think they have learned from the war that took place some months ago, that caused the both countries to lose so many sports activities in the land. I believe Russian government will do everything possible within their power to stop this war, so that their sports activities will fully return back to the country for both local and international players to be more active in the areas of sport activities. Some of the Russian international players will not be comfortable with this suspension because they are not use to local competition which will be difficult for them to cope with their local game in the country.

LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1855

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2022, 04:33:47 PM

here is a cartoon which shows very clearly that the whole football and its infrastructure built for the euro 2012 as well as the whole stadiums will be or were destroyed by the whole war Undecided Embarrassed

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FOb4jh5WQAMfFAz?format=jpg&name=small
Murdering innocent Ukrainians, including footballers, fans of @FCShakhtar or @DynamoKyiv - THIS IS NOT POLITICS!
These are Ukrainian clubs, not Russian. Destroying stadiums that were built only 10 years for the #EURO2012 is also killing football in this independent country.
https://twitter.com/11vs11art/status/1506164416907202565
In all possible way organisations and governments were showing their opposition to the war, but the agressive move of Putin is getting continued. Initially they weren't attacking any of the buildings, in between started to attack the infrastructure of the country. The latest being the kidnapping of children. This is completely unacceptable and against humanity. What does the child know, this will create hate over Russia in their minds and the same lasts forever.

More than 2,300 children ‘kidnapped’ by Russian forces, says Ukraine
In my opinion Russia is getting desperate, they thought they will be able to win the war in under a week and they were unable to do so, this created a whole set of problems they were not expecting that had to do with logistics, which is a key aspect on modern warfare, so they are hitting what the military call soft targets in order to try to diminish the moral of the Ukrainian soldiers and the volunteers, however this can also have the opposite effect and this means the Ukrainian army will  resist the advance of the Russian army in an even more determined way.

You are right, I think that sometimes those who say they are "weak" only pretend to be weak when in fact they are very strong, this is a clear demonstration that things should not be taken for granted when you have great support from a country that does not it allows itself to be defeated, logistics is something that has a great influence, some say that the Russian soldiers are giving up because there is no food for them, they were sent to a war where they cannot even feed themselves, but is this on purpose? Because I understand that Putin is not crazy to make those decisions, the Russian elite forces are not in that invasion, I think he is saving them for a possible confrontation with NATO.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 713

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 06:16:21 PM

~snip~

I am quite sure that some countries will be willing to adopt Russian athletes as their own, in fact this is not uncommon and unlike some sports even if they had represented Russia before in official events most athletes are still allowed to represent another country due to their own particular circumstances.

And I think that being affected by a war they did not wanted qualifies as one of the circumstances that will allow them to try to represent another country instead of representing Russia as they have being doing so far.
Prosperiousproduct

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 07:18:48 PM

With all of those suspensions that the Russian teams are getting for every sport just after the sanctions. I'm expecting that there will be more of it and even there are a lot of suspensions that they've received.
I've seen that some of the sports have remained neutral and still allow Russian players to play for their sport. There's the other news a few days ago that FIFA will allow them to play but they won't be under the flag of Russia.
(https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/fifa-to-allow-russia-to-play-on-but-not-under-the-name-russia-1.4813639)
All there are happening because of the war against Ukraine. The Russians has lost a lot already. The sanction place might not affect the players since they will play under another team which is not Russia, just as u said.
That's quite fine at least the Russian players would have a litte chance to join the FIFA indirectly.
I suggest if Russia put a stop  to the war it would make things easier for them. Maybe most sanctions would be lifted, or they may be considered.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 07:19:01 PM

I am quite sure that some countries will be willing to adopt Russian athletes as their own, in fact this is not uncommon and unlike some sports even if they had represented Russia before in official events most athletes are still allowed to represent another country due to their own particular circumstances.

And I think that being affected by a war they did not wanted qualifies as one of the circumstances that will allow them to try to represent another country instead of representing Russia as they have being doing so far.
They will because those players are innocent. We should not put the blame to the people in Ukraine other than Putin and his team that attacks the Ukraine but the only problem is if they will be allowed to play for other teams because their country was still under the sanctions. Even if we don't want to, I think the idea behind sanctions is to make everybody struggle on that particular country.

The war can end end soon but I don't think the sanctions are also going to wear off so it's still not possible for the Russian athletes to go back in the game. I guess the only way for them to play is to wait again for the next sporting event.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: