Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 BTC365.com 🔥 IPL Prediction Pool 2022 & Discussion(Participants Only)  (Read 2906 times)
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 06:20:54 PM

Pandya was on fire with the bat today, not supporting Gujrat but his form is good sign for Indian team. He's also looking as far as his bowling is concern so its a bonus.

Butler also putting up good show here. He and Pandya both are competing for Orange cap tonight. Funny to see Ashwin at number 3, batting with Butler lol. Hope they don't run out each other.  Grin Grin
I was stunned to see GT post 190+ since I expected them to score something close to 175+. Pandya was amazing towards the end. Buttler played well too while Samson getting run out was a game-changing moment.

RR has already lost 6 wickets and they probably will lose by a decent margin at this point. Looks like my prediction was wrong this time around.
RR team is very good no doubt but it's batting looks overdependent on Jos Buttler, today Jos couldn't bat till the end so the team didn't even manage to reach close to the final Target, in bowling also Kuldeep isn't able to do a lot of things which bring overdependency on Chahal only, GT on the other hands has multiple in form players Pandya, Gill and Miller, and this Abhinav Manohar guy too is really good in batting, GT looks a strong contender for the playoffs this time. MI must be crying in the corner for letting Pandya go.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2022, 08:00:22 PM

I want to puke on this Mumbai team now.
I do want to do the same. But not only with MI but with CSK, SRH too, probably DC as well. These few teams are the reason I am so much down in the table. I keep thinking that they will come back and do better to win their matches but almost all the time they are disappointing. This season is becoming a disaster for me.

Pollard needs to take retirement. He is too heavy now.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 11:59:17 PM

~
I do want to do the same. But not only with MI but with CSK, SRH too, probably DC as well. These few teams are the reason I am so much down in the table. I keep thinking that they will come back and do better to win their matches but almost all the time they are disappointing. This season is becoming a disaster for me.

It is a disaster for majority as none of the favorites are winning the matches, Mumbai Indian and Chennai Super Kings sucks big time and at least CSK won one match and Mumbai Indians are yet to register a win after 5 matches, all the tags they had as slow starter, i thought they will win the third match and yet to win a single match. Pollard should be replaced and bring in someone exciting and they need some good bowlers as well. same with CSK.
JSRAW (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 04:26:35 AM

I want to puke on this Mumbai team now.

Yeah all 3 franchise.

Mumbai - Already mentioned couple of times. Rohit-Pollard both are 34 yo and both are in terrible form and looking dead weight atm but bowling is their main concern IMO. IDK if they have any replacement for Pollard and they won't replace him anyway. They need to play 4 overseas players first in the playing XI.

CSK- They're also missing Deepak chahar in bowling department and surprisingly they don't have promising backup for him.

SRH - In last season fight between management and David Warner really messed up their franchise performance and they are keeping the tradition alive. Having said that i do love their bowling attack.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 06:43:39 PM

SRH - In last season fight between management and David Warner really messed up their franchise performance and they are keeping the tradition alive. Having said that i do love their bowling attack.
You are wrong here. SRH management was a mess and their team suffered because of it in the previous seasons, but they have bounced back pretty well in this season so far even though I still don't like their management.

They defeated KKR very easily which was surprising since I expected them to win comfortably. Their batsmen and bowlers are working well together currently.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
teosanru

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 07:08:16 PM

You are wrong here. SRH management was a mess and their team suffered because of it in the previous seasons, but they have bounced back pretty well in this season so far even though I still don't like their management.

They defeated KKR very easily which was surprising since I expected them to win comfortably. Their batsmen and bowlers are working well together currently.
Exactly SRH has Altogether turned the tables from what they started in this season, Rahul Tripathi batted so well and even Markram is in great touch, SRH made an easy win with more than 2 overs to spare. This IPl has really become too interesting now, technically upto 1/3rd stage, if you leave MI and CSK rest all the teams are around each other and have won and lost against each other so no team has been able to standout completely so far.
JSRAW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 07:51:45 PM

Yeah they did won 3 consecutive matches but their bowling is doing main job for them, where they are successfully restricting everyone at around 150-170 mark, barring 1 match. Not to mention in last 3 matches they won, they were batting second and chasing subpar total. Batting clicking at the same time is bonus for sure.

The way both Iyers struggled tonight. I think SRH bowlers are going to spoil some Indian batters plans for upcoming T-20 WC.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 11:06:39 PM

Yeah they did won 3 consecutive matches but their bowling is doing main job for them, where they are successfully restricting everyone at around 150-170 mark, barring 1 match. Not to mention in last 3 matches they won, they were batting second and chasing subpar total. Batting clicking at the same time is bonus for sure.

The way both Iyers struggled tonight. I think SRH bowlers are going to spoil some Indian batters plans for upcoming T-20 WC.
SRH bowlers have done the best during the initial overs, but things went out of their hands during the end overs. If I'm not wrong KKR managed to score 36 runs in the last 12 balls. When that scoring was happening I thought this runs were going to change the match. Finally the batting order of SRH performed well to win the match in an easy manner.

7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 10:28:09 AM

~
SRH bowlers have done the best during the initial overs, but things went out of their hands during the end overs. If I'm not wrong KKR managed to score 36 runs in the last 12 balls. When that scoring was happening I thought this runs were going to change the match. Finally the batting order of SRH performed well to win the match in an easy manner.
After picking the first two wickets i thought Kolkata Knight Riders had a chance to pick further wickets and put pressure back on to Sunrisers Hyderabad but that never happened and they ran away with the match.

With the start Lucknow Super Giants got right now it is going to be another disappointing performance from Mumbai Indians.

Edit: first wicket down  Cheesy.
JSRAW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 01:43:00 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2022, 02:07:10 PM by JSRAW

~snip~
With the start Lucknow Super Giants got right now it is going to be another disappointing performance from Mumbai Indians.

Edit: first wicket down  Cheesy.

Just checked the scorecard and Holy cow it seems oversees bowlers are going nuts for the MI.

Mumbai's bowling attack is so bad that even KL Rahul is also taking them for a ride and smashing em all around the ground and he's the guy who thinks strike rate is overrated and like to play the anchor role all the time.

---------
edit

6-0  Shocked

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Haunebu

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 03:53:13 PM

edit

6-0  Shocked
Am speechless. They are getting close to bidding farewell to the playoffs at this rate. This is the first time that I expected them to win which screwed me. Looks like Teo was the only one who predicted successfully.

Weird thing here is that 2 players didn't vote which is why they were assigned the default pick which turned out to be Lucknow. How? Majority selected Mumbai. Superbru is broken.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 06:48:39 PM

~
Am speechless. They are getting close to bidding farewell to the playoffs at this rate. This is the first time that I expected them to win which screwed me. Looks like Teo was the only one who predicted successfully.

Weird thing here is that 2 players didn't vote which is why they were assigned the default pick which turned out to be Lucknow. How? Majority selected Mumbai. Superbru is broken.
Everyone expected Mumbai Indians to win this match considering they dominated the IPL for majority of the time and now they failed to win a match after playing 6 matches and no one would predict that kind of result and if anyone could predict that they could make a lot of money Cheesy.
With performance like this there is no way they will win a match.
teosanru

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 07:38:18 PM

~snip~

Edit: first wicket down  Cheesy.

Just checked the scorecard and Holy cow it seems oversees bowlers are going nuts for the MI.

Mumbai's bowling attack is so bad that even KL Rahul is also taking them for a ride and smashing em all around the ground and he's the guy who thinks strike rate is overrated and like to play the anchor role all the time.

---------
edit

6-0  Shocked

KL Rahul played so well today, and how ironic it is that when his girlfriend and her father came to see his match, he got out on golden duck  Grin and today made a classic century in the very next match. Anyways MI worries are just not coming to an end, I understand their bowling is weak but 6 consecutive losses is actually a very bad record to have by your side. Two big problems I feel are lack of good lower order and obviously lack of good death bowling alongside Bumrah, both of these things are key deciders in any T20 match you got to have atleast one out of two, after Pollard there is no one who can bat with him till the target which creates unnecessary burden on one side. It's obviously too difficult now for MI to qualify into the playoffs.
ScamViruS

Activity: 1750
Merit: 720

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2022, 08:06:12 PM

Everyone expected Mumbai Indians to win this match considering they dominated the IPL for majority of the time and now they failed to win a match after playing 6 matches and no one would predict that kind of result and if anyone could predict that they could make a lot of money Cheesy.
With performance like this there is no way they will win a match.

Looking at the way Mumbai Indians is playing this year, it seems that the team has a lot of weaknesses. Gamblers have made a lot of money because of Mumbai Indian's best performance in the last few years. But they haven't won a single match this year, and they've lost six, which is disappointing. Mumbai Indians will do such a bad performance, maybe no gambler thought of it. So predicting is the next thought. Now let's see if MI can do anything good in the rest of these games.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
JSRAW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 02:39:16 AM

edit

6-0  Shocked

KL Rahul played so well today, and how ironic it is that when his girlfriend and her father came to see his match, he got out on golden duck  Grin and today made a classic century in the very next match. Anyways MI worries are just not coming to an end, I understand their bowling is weak but 6 consecutive losses is actually a very bad record to have by your side. Two big problems I feel are lack of good lower order and obviously lack of good death bowling alongside Bumrah, both of these things are key deciders in any T20 match you got to have atleast one out of two, after Pollard there is no one who can bat with him till the target which creates unnecessary burden on one side. It's obviously too difficult now for MI to qualify into the playoffs.
Bhai, MI's performance is now taking toll on my pocket lol

The way this IPL turning out. I'm starting to think that what would be national team structure for the upcoming T-20 WC, only 5-6 months left and they are not playing many T20I. It's too early but still.

Rohit, Kohli, Pant, Shami, Jaddu are going down with their form Deepak Chahar was promising prospect but he got injured for good.   

Shaw at opening slot performing well but no one would dare to replace Rohit. Same with Kohli, he's in shambles and fair amount of young guys performing well at this position.

Pant not giving much confidence but we do have 2 wicket keeper batter as a replacement KL and DK. DK in particular is in excellent form.

Good news is Kuldeep-Chahal-Avesh-Shardul- Harshal patel-Nattu-Yadav ji and other uncapped young guys are doing quite well and so far out bowling Shami-Bumrah duo

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Haunebu

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 05:30:14 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2022, 05:50:36 PM by Haunebu

Am loving SRH these days. They are winning every game comfortably which is pretty impressive since they don't really have a powerful team overall. Abhishek is finally playing well while Tripathi, Markram and Bhuvi impressed me.

This team reminds me of the one led by Warner several years back where they won the season which is why I feel that they are one of the top contenders for the trophy this season.

Also, Gujarat keeps delivering twist after twist. I never expected them to get so close to the target after 2/2. Rashid and Miller are turning up the heat. Exciting!

Edit: Unbelievable. Gujarat managed well without Pandya. Miller and Rashid saved them while Jordan proved yet again why he is easily one of the worst bowlers in Cricket.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 05:34:11 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2022, 05:47:55 PM by eaLiTy

~
Also, Gujarat keeps delivering twist after twist. I never expected them to get so close to the target after 2/2. Rashid and Miller are turning up the heat. Exciting!
Rashid Khan is batting as if he is possessed and clearing the boundary with ease, he does have a strong forearm and wrist with the ease with which he is clearing the boundary, this is an expectational performance from Rashid Khan in the IPL with his bat but i have seen him bat in other franchise .

Oh Rashid Khan lost his wicket. Gujarat Titans just needs 13 runs in 7 balls and with David Miller still in the crease i think they can win this match.

Edit:
Gujarat Titans won the match with one ball left.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 06:04:45 PM

Edit: Unbelievable. Gujarat managed well without Pandya. Miller and Rashid saved them while Jordan proved yet again why he is easily one of the worst bowlers in Cricket.
Jordan is a worst bowler for Chennai, because if David Miller have scored 23 runs in the 18th over then it is not his mistake. Rashid Khan too a good batsman, but an able bowler have got the ability to restrict from scoring. Scoring two continuous sixes followed by a four and a six is really bad for Chris Jordan as a bowler. Once again Chennai have lost its match due to poor bowling.

teosanru

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 07:13:31 PM

~
Rashid Khan is batting as if he is possessed and clearing the boundary with ease, he does have a strong forearm and wrist with the ease with which he is clearing the boundary, this is an expectational performance from Rashid Khan in the IPL with his bat but i have seen him bat in other franchise .

Oh Rashid Khan lost his wicket. Gujarat Titans just needs 13 runs in 7 balls and with David Miller still in the crease i think they can win this match.

Edit:
Gujarat Titans won the match with one ball left.
Even though Miller was the main reason why GT clinched this match, but you have to say it was Rashid Khan in Jordan's over which actually changed the course of the match completely, I doubt that even if Miller would have been in place of Khan would he have been able to make 25 runs in that over? Rashid Khan was unbelievable and that also with the burden of captaincy on his shoulder, GT is looking like a marvelous team with each and every player in form, even without Pandya in the middle order they chased such a big target. I think Rashid Khan can try doing Sunil Narine stuff now if he can bat so well occasionally, can add some quick runs to the total initially and save your better batsmen to finish things off while chasing a total.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 11:19:14 PM

~
Even though Miller was the main reason why GT clinched this match, but you have to say it was Rashid Khan in Jordan's over which actually changed the course of the match completely, I doubt that even if Miller would have been in place of Khan would he have been able to make 25 runs in that over? Rashid Khan was unbelievable and that also with the burden of captaincy on his shoulder, GT is looking like a marvelous team with each and every player in form, even without Pandya in the middle order they chased such a big target. I think Rashid Khan can try doing Sunil Narine stuff now if he can bat so well occasionally, can add some quick runs to the total initially and save your better batsmen to finish things off while chasing a total.
From 2 for 2 to 4 for 48 runs i did not expect Gujarat Titans to pull out this victory and Miller played an incredible innings and i do agree that after Rahul Tewatia lost his wicket i thought the match is over as Miller cannot do all the scoring and Rashid Khan was struggling a bit in the start but then he changed gears and started picking apart Chris Jordan who is a really experienced bowler and that changed the match for Gujarat Titans.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: