Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 BTC365.com 🔥 IPL Prediction Pool 2022 & Discussion(Participants Only)  (Read 2906 times)
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 11:09:20 PM

~
On average, most sports sites rate MSD as the best finisher followed by ABD. Russell is very, very inconsistent which is why he isn't one of the best finishers.
There is no debate from anyone watching the game of Cricket about who is the best finisher the world has seen and that would be Mahendra Singh Dhoni with the number of games he won for his teams and no one in history could match his winning percentage and to do that even past his prime is just a reminder for anyone who has forgotten him Cheesy.

What a last over that was, Obviously that was a NO BALL, and it's okay as an umpire to miss that, but keeping that ego of not referring to the third umpire for this is absolute stupidity on the part of Umpire, we saw in the day before yesterday's game as well that the Umpires did go upstairs when they were unable to determine about the height, and when you have the technology you should definitely use it. Even though Rishab Pant was wrong, but that's a very normal reaction from anyone. I remember Dhoni stepped on the field in one such situation a few years back, if someone so calm & Experienced like him can do this, you can't expect Rishab Pant to stay cool.
Rovman Powell hit three sixes in the last over and that delay changed the momentum of the match, Obed McCoy composed himself and then sent him good line and length balls, if the match would have continued without the fight and the drama where nothing can be done against the decision of the umpires, all they did was delay and give advantage to the opposition and Rovman Powell could not connect a single ball after that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 11:35:56 PM

What a last over that was, Obviously that was a NO BALL, and it's okay as an umpire to miss that, but keeping that ego of not referring to the third umpire for this is absolute stupidity on the part of Umpire, we saw in the day before yesterday's game as well that the Umpires did go upstairs when they were unable to determine about the height, and when you have the technology you should definitely use it. Even though Rishab Pant was wrong, but that's a very normal reaction from anyone. I remember Dhoni stepped on the field in one such situation a few years back, if someone so calm & Experienced like him can do this, you can't expect Rishab Pant to stay cool.
Rovman Powell hit three sixes in the last over and that delay changed the momentum of the match, Obed McCoy composed himself and then sent him good line and length balls, if the match would have continued without the fight and the drama where nothing can be done against the decision of the umpires, all they did was delay and give advantage to the opposition and Rovman Powell could not connect a single ball after that.
This is where the experience plays the role. Umpires have made the decision and they'll never take an stand just because the player request for a no ball. If the umpire does so, then he'll be termed wrong. Finally the DC players itself collapsed the momentum and paved way for the win. There is no need for such an argument and calling the batsmen out of the pitch.

JSRAW (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 03:16:11 AM

That was gully cricket moment, only thing missing was  Rishabh Pant and Butler's fist fighting on boundary line. Grin

I felt that It was 50-50 call. After those 3 consecutive 6s Powell was in god mode and McCoy was in under pressure. At one point it looked like holy moly Powell is going to get 6 6s but this little drama broke his rhythm and DC lost the momentum.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 09:30:07 AM

There is no debate from anyone watching the game of Cricket about who is the best finisher the world has seen and that would be Mahendra Singh Dhoni with the number of games he won for his teams and no one in history could match his winning percentage and to do that even past his prime is just a reminder for anyone who has forgotten him Cheesy.
Agreed. Anyone saying otherwise are just fooling themselves to be honest.

I felt that It was 50-50 call. After those 3 consecutive 6s Powell was in god mode and McCoy was in under pressure. At one point it looked like holy moly Powell is going to get 6 6s but this little drama broke his rhythm and DC lost the momentum.
It did look like a no-ball from all angles to be fair. I didn't understand why the umpires didn't refer to the 3rd umpire which was bizarre. Also, Pant embarassed himself by asking his batsmen to return.

Fault lies on both sides. Watson schooling Pant and Chahal playing with Kuldeep was hilarious though.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JSRAW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 09:44:04 AM

It did look like a no-ball from all angles to be fair. I didn't understand why the umpires didn't refer to the 3rd umpire which was bizarre. Also, Pant embarassed himself by asking his batsmen to return.

Fault lies on both sides. Watson schooling Pant and Chahal playing with Kuldeep was hilarious though.
Bhai i don't want to get into this debate, already got (too much wisdom) lecture from my better half. My better half already naggin me enough despite having her roja. Ben chod pata nahi yeh ladkiyan kahan se lati hai itni energy Grin

It's weird rule of ICC and i believe it might change in future.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Haunebu

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 05:42:12 PM

What in the world. I expected SRH to comfortably defeat RCB, but never expected them to blow them into the next dimension. Insane bowling and batting by SRH. Kohli seriously needs a break. It's like he forgot how to bat.

Natarajan, Suchith, Abhishek and Jansen played really well. SRH and GT are top contenders for the trophy this year in my opinion.

Probably. ICC is way too lenient towards its umpires whose mistakes keep increasing over time.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 09:29:10 PM

That was gully cricket moment, only thing missing was  Rishabh Pant and Butler's fist fighting on boundary line. Grin

haha Fist fight would have been entertaining to watch, I am surprised to see that even Shardul Thakur got fined 50% of match fees, I don't know for what Cheesy , my concern is that it's not about that it was 50-50 a call or what, why did the umpires on field were arrogant enough to not refer the decision to the third umpire, when the same thing happened in a match 2 days back, umpire did go to third umpire, there is a very high chance of human error by anyone on the field watching that ball at first glance, when you have the technology why to keep any doubts in your mind or in anybody's mind, just refer it to the third umpire and let him take the decision by seeing that ball 10 times from different angles.
Vaskiy
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 11:47:59 PM

Probably. ICC is way too lenient towards its umpires whose mistakes keep increasing over time.
ICC can't make more changes, because in the past the umpires used to make decisions to change the matches. Now things weren't the same and the decisions weren't intentional. I expected RCB to make a big win, but things happened completely against them. The first three predictions of the ongoing round have gone wrong.

JSRAW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 03:31:44 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2022, 04:20:44 AM by JSRAW

haha Fist fight would have been entertaining to watch, I am surprised to see that even Shardul Thakur got fined 50% of match fees, I don't know for what Cheesy , my concern is that it's not about that it was 50-50 a call or what, why did the umpires on field were arrogant enough to not refer the decision to the third umpire, when the same thing happened in a match 2 days back, umpire did go to third umpire, there is a very high chance of human error by anyone on the field watching that ball at first glance, when you have the technology why to keep any doubts in your mind or in anybody's mind, just refer it to the third umpire and let him take the decision by seeing that ball 10 times from different angles.
That's where T-20 league should do bit of innovation. There are fair amount of useless rules in ICC rule book and not sending waist-high-up-no-ball-check to third umpire is one of em. Ironically nowadays 3rd umpires check every ball for foot-no-ball but not allowed to check waist no ball.

I think there is a need of few more DRS type solution for Wides-No ball etc without umpire's call.

Meanwhile Kohli's form is hitting new low.    

Edit
Lord Thakur did this.  Grin

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
JSRAW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 02:52:19 PM

@akhjob @RapTarX @Royse777 @Maidak @Haunebu @Swordsoffreedom @eaLiTy @Vaskiy @teosanru @webtricks @Little Mouse  @7788bitcoin

Pen chod thode bahut active ho jao ish thread mein ( Try to be active in this thread translating for our russian ethnic friend @Royse777) Otherwise i'm going to shame you with tons of punjabi, marathi and tamil's curse words (learning).

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2022, 04:28:53 PM

Otherwise i'm going to shame you with tons of punjabi, marathi and tamil's curse words (learning).
LOL did you guys notice I am at top 3 now?
How it's even possible!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Haunebu

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 06:29:03 PM

Lol. 2 consistent things this season are MI continue to lose and @JSRAW continues betting on them regardless of their losses. I have no idea why some people still have faith in this broken team who look like they might break the 11 losses in a row record.

(Try to be active in this thread translating for our russian ethnic friend @Royse777) Otherwise i'm going to shame you with tons of punjabi, marathi and tamil's curse words (learning).
Lol. I am one of the most active members in this thread. Looks like MI is screwing with your mind.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 07:50:41 PM

Lol. 2 consistent things this season are MI continue to lose and @JSRAW continues betting on them regardless of their losses. I have no idea why some people still have faith in this broken team who look like they might break the 11 losses in a row record.

(Try to be active in this thread translating for our russian ethnic friend @Royse777) Otherwise i'm going to shame you with tons of punjabi, marathi and tamil's curse words (learning).
Lol. I am one of the most active members in this thread. Looks like MI is screwing with your mind.
Haha, JSRAW isn't the only one betting on MI, I am one of them too, I felt that no team can lose consecutively 8 matches, I actually placed the bets based on the odds, I thought the odds of a team losing 8th consecutive match is pretty less so it's really an intelligent choice to bet on that very team. But MI is really nowhere a match this time to other teams, they are not even giving a tough competition to other teams.

I am too one of the most active ones in this thread  Grin But yes we definitely need more members to participate to increase engagement here.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 12:49:46 AM

~
Haha, JSRAW isn't the only one betting on MI, I am one of them too, I felt that no team can lose consecutively 8 matches, I actually placed the bets based on the odds, I thought the odds of a team losing 8th consecutive match is pretty less so it's really an intelligent choice to bet on that very team. But MI is really nowhere a match this time to other teams, they are not even giving a tough competition to other teams.
I picked Mumbai Indians to win the match tonight but still they are not able to win the match and i wont be surprised if they do not win a single match in this tournament. I was checking last years scoreboard and they are not a team who scores big runs but used to trouble the opposition by picking up wickets and they used to defend small totals and may be that is missing this year.
JSRAW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 03:21:29 AM

I didn't want you to feel alone, hence mentioned your name as well  Grin

Arey i thought, now is the time they would come back after 7 losses but these poor guys can't catch a break.

LOL did you guys notice I am at top 3 now?
How it's even possible!
You made a big jump recently so.

Guys is there any reason that we had no double header yesterday? I was expecting 2 matches back to back

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Vaskiy
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 07:22:39 AM

Even I was supporting Mumbai Indians win the match. This is all because they've lost the chance of getting into playoff. Believing atleast now they'll show some tremendous performance to make a win.
Myself trying to be active from today's match. As fourth round have reached the order of the participants on the leader board have changed completely. Slowly I stepped up, and suddenly with the last four match wrong prediction once again back to my position.

Haunebu

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 09:52:42 AM

Even I was supporting Mumbai Indians win the match. This is all because they've lost the chance of getting into playoff. Believing atleast now they'll show some tremendous performance to make a win.
Problem here is that they lack amazing players to deliver such tremendous performances. The only consistent player I noticed was Tilak in their entire squad.

Slowly I stepped up, and suddenly with the last four match wrong prediction once again back to my position.
Don't worry too much about rankings. There are plenty of matches left and rankings change all the time.You could end up winning if most of your predictions from now onwards are correct in my opinion.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
JSRAW (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 06:03:22 PM

CSK were looking good but 17th, 18th and 19th overs from Arshdeep and Rabada sealed the deal for the Punjab.

Also inform Ambati Rayudu lost all his carrots at the end, tells you lot about his fitness level. He didn't field much at first half of the match and played 39 balls, batted beautifully tho and because of him CSK had a chance but got cooked royally in the process.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Haunebu

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 05:50:47 PM

RR on a roll. Another crazy result. Almost everyone probably expected RCB to easily defeat RR after restricting them to 144, but they got defeated easily instead. Amazing bowling by RR(Kuldeep, Ashwin and Krishna) overall.

Looks like RCB won't win the cup this year either, but they still have several chances to qualify for the playoffs though the race is definitely heating up quickly.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Vaskiy
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 05:53:39 PM

Really bad performance from Royal Challengers Bangalore. Unable to reach 145 runs with players like Virat Kohli, Du Plessis, Maxwell, Dinesh Karthik, Hasaranga is really bad. There is a chance, but the unwanted run out of Dinesh Karthik made Bangalore miss the chance of winning. During the last overs of Rajasthan Royals Hasaranga missed the catch of Parag after which he scored few sixes. That looks like a turning point of the match. Rajasthan Royals with the win have reached top of the table.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: