Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wheat War I is going to be World War III  (Read 6223 times)
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2022, 03:08:04 PM

and therefore nuclear weapons are only a deterrent, like a loaded gun that hangs on the wall but will never fire.
It actually depends on the country. There are cases that such WMDs are completely useless.
For example Pakistan has nuclear weapons but nobody takes them seriously. US just toppled their government and over the past 2 decades has been invading their territories even bombed some places when they were occupying Afghanistan. Or Israel is a terrorist regime that has a lot of nuclear warheads and nobody gives a shit since the land they occupy is already surrounded by armed forces, so essentially they would have to detonate the warheads inside their silos due to the close proximity which is impossible!
You are right, it depends on the country. I think Russia, by its actions in Ukraine, deserves to be taken seriously enough. The demonstration of combat use of the Kinzhal hypersonic missile at the beginning of the operation was quite impressive, the missile penetrated 60 meters of earth and several meters of reinforced concrete, and then exploded in an old Soviet bunker that was specially designed to withstand a direct hit from a nuclear missile. Nevertheless, the bunker was hit, albeit by a conventional non-nuclear warhead, and the missile defense systems worked after the target was hit. Russia has made very significant progress in offensive tactical and strategic nuclear weapons in recent years and the balance of power has now shifted in its favor. Hypersonic missiles Dagger, Zirkon and Sarmat with Avangard warheads allow Russia to unhinderedly launch a preventive nuclear strike anywhere on the planet, and its S-400 and S-500 missile defense systems give hope that this strike will go unpunished. In addition, Russia also has Poseidon unmanned underwater nuclear drones on combat duty, which are called the "Continent Killer". The US has squandered its technological lead by 20 years of chasing terrorists and now the world has a new sheriff.

Sounds very powerful. Just like in the brochure!
Ok, Ukraine, which does not have significant air defense, missed a certain number of Kinzhal missiles. Here no one disputes this fact.
But at the same time, the Ukrainian army, in many other situations, just showed the uselessness of Russian "unparalleled" ones (the funniest narrative from Russian media). The cruiser Moscow, Zmeinny Island, the "vaunted" electronic warfare and other advertised "fakes", especially the welded grilles on the towers of "tanks that have no analogue", "guaranteed to save from being hit by a javelin", all of them showed their effectiveness, which is very different from the declared one. Of course for the worse. But for some reason you "forget" about it, a sort of selective sclerosis. Engagement? Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 03:29:33 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2022, 03:40:58 PM by be.open

Ok, Ukraine, which does not have significant air defense, missed a certain number of Kinzhal missiles. Here no one disputes this fact.
Even Biden had to admit that the Dagger is an ordinary missile, it's just almost impossible to intercept it. Do you know what this means in reality? That 80% of all NATO strategies and combat plans flew into the trash after the first successful combat use of the Dagger. And after that, NATO realized its incompetence and in every possible way avoids the escalation of the conflict, so as not to be drawn into it by its direct participation. And this is a relatively light rocket, in fact, the usual good old Iskander, which was hung under the plane and thus dispersed to hypersonic.

But at the same time, the Ukrainian army, in many other situations, just showed the uselessness of Russian "unparalleled" ones (the funniest narrative from Russian media). The cruiser Moscow, Zmeinny Island, the "vaunted" electronic warfare and other advertised "fakes", especially the welded grilles on the towers of "tanks that have no analogue", "guaranteed to save from being hit by a javelin", all of them showed their effectiveness, which is very different from the declared one. Of course for the worse. But for some reason you "forget" about it, a sort of selective sclerosis. Engagement? Smiley
Don't be fooled, the sinking of the Moskva is actually Ukraine's only significant and meaningful tactical success in this confrontation with Russia. Otherwise, Ukraine acts as a whipping boy. I pay tribute to the courage of Ukrainian soldiers, they show great fortitude, despite the absence of even the slightest chance of success. The forces are too unequal, Russia is in a different weight category.

DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2022, 11:10:31 AM

Even Biden had to admit that the Dagger is an ordinary missile, it's just almost impossible to intercept it. Do you know what this means in reality? That 80% of all NATO strategies and combat plans flew into the trash after the first successful combat use of the Dagger. And after that, NATO realized its incompetence and in every possible way avoids the escalation of the conflict, so as not to be drawn into it by its direct participation. And this is a relatively light rocket, in fact, the usual good old Iskander, which was hung under the plane and thus dispersed to hypersonic.

Don't be fooled, the sinking of the Moskva is actually Ukraine's only significant and meaningful tactical success in this confrontation with Russia. Otherwise, Ukraine acts as a whipping boy. I pay tribute to the courage of Ukrainian soldiers, they show great fortitude, despite the absence of even the slightest chance of success. The forces are too unequal, Russia is in a different weight category.

Yes, Dagger, this is essentially an Iskander missile "tied" to the MIG-31. And the whole hypersonic characteristic, it appears due to the summation of the speed of the aircraft, and additional acceleration due to the "fall" from a great height. As for the impossibility of shooting down, I agree that the rather outdated air defense of Ukraine can hardly cope with this task, but I’m not sure that this will be a noticeable problem for NATO, don’t compare the technologies of the 21st century and the dispersed ancient wagon from the mountain, which they pass off as a Bugatti Veyron, just because that she rolls down the mountain faster than being towed by a horse Smiley
Oh yes ... I wonder how these missiles will be produced in the absence of Western high-tech components? Missile stocks are not eternal, and production will soon be completely paralyzed. "Import substitution"? Do not make me laugh ! Smiley For example, I personally observed the dismantling of the "unparalleled" Orlan-10 UAV (really a very primitive device) and the wreckage of another one, the name of which I do not know. So - if you throw out Western components from there, it will be absolutely not a functional glider for manual launch from the roof of the house Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 11:35:29 AM

Yes, Dagger, this is essentially an Iskander missile "tied" to the MIG-31. And the whole hypersonic characteristic, it appears due to the summation of the speed of the aircraft, and additional acceleration due to the "fall" from a great height. As for the impossibility of shooting down, I agree that the rather outdated air defense of Ukraine can hardly cope with this task, but I’m not sure that this will be a noticeable problem for NATO, don’t compare the technologies of the 21st century and the dispersed ancient wagon from the mountain, which they pass off as a Bugatti Veyron, just because that she rolls down the mountain faster than being towed by a horse Smiley
Oh yes ... I wonder how these missiles will be produced in the absence of Western high-tech components? Missile stocks are not eternal, and production will soon be completely paralyzed. "Import substitution"? Do not make me laugh ! Smiley For example, I personally observed the dismantling of the "unparalleled" Orlan-10 UAV (really a very primitive device) and the wreckage of another one, the name of which I do not know. So - if you throw out Western components from there, it will be absolutely not a functional glider for manual launch from the roof of the house Smiley
For the Ukrainian missile defense system, even relatively slow Calibers are a problem. And the hypersonic Dagger is a big and so far insoluble problem for NATO missile defense in general and the United States in particular. To effectively intercept missiles, your anti-missile must fly at least twice as fast, and preferably four times. The dagger flies at a cruising speed of approximately Mach 5.5 and the US does not have (and is not expected to in the foreseeable future) missile defense missiles capable of flying twice as fast. Another problem with NATO and the Russian Dagger is that this missile, flying in a hot cloud of plasma, is capable of maneuvering, that is, it does not fly along a ballistic trajectory, which makes it practically invulnerable. And the main problem of the United States with the Russian Dagger is that the Americans are used to fighting, urging an aircraft carrier and then bombing from it. And where are all the American aircraft carriers now? They are 1500+ km from the nearest Russian Dagger, because Dagger (even without a nuclear warhead) is a born carrier killer.

That is why I said above that the first launch of the Dagger ruined most of the US plans. The Pentagon now does not know how to fight, there is no longer an effective military strategy. This is not an empty hatred in the style of "the Taliban with rifles drove the Yankees out of Afghanistan", this is a simple statement of facts and the current state of affairs.

DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2022, 12:16:41 PM

For the Ukrainian missile defense system, even relatively slow Calibers are a problem. And the hypersonic Dagger is a big and so far insoluble problem for NATO missile defense in general and the United States in particular. To effectively intercept missiles, your anti-missile must fly at least twice as fast, and preferably four times. The dagger flies at a cruising speed of approximately Mach 5.5 and the US does not have (and is not expected to in the foreseeable future) missile defense missiles capable of flying twice as fast. Another problem with NATO and the Russian Dagger is that this missile, flying in a hot cloud of plasma, is capable of maneuvering, that is, it does not fly along a ballistic trajectory, which makes it practically invulnerable. And the main problem of the United States with the Russian Dagger is that the Americans are used to fighting, urging an aircraft carrier and then bombing from it. And where are all the American aircraft carriers now? They are 1500+ km from the nearest Russian Dagger, because Dagger (even without a nuclear warhead) is a born carrier killer.

That is why I said above that the first launch of the Dagger ruined most of the US plans. The Pentagon now does not know how to fight, there is no longer an effective military strategy. This is not an empty hatred in the style of "the Taliban with rifles drove the Yankees out of Afghanistan", this is a simple statement of facts and the current state of affairs.

Statistics on Caliber used against Ukraine. Of the 100% launched, approximately 10-20% reach the targets. Part of the launched Calibers simply does not reach due to the fact that these are missiles "having no analogue" Smiley A noticeable part is shot down by Ukrainian air defense. I also saw it happen in person. At the same time, some of those Caliber who, surprisingly, were able to fly, get anywhere - into residential buildings, wastelands, beach toilets, as it was in Odessa. So Calibers are not a problem, no matter how much you would like the opposite.

Let's omit about aircraft carriers, tell me better - why are NATO ships (of various classes, including cruisers, destroyers) constantly present in the Mediterranean and Black Seas, and are they "not afraid of daggers"? Smiley And these are not only American, but also Italian, Greek, ....
I'm very interested to hear the "logical explanation"!

Oh yes - and more. It’s probably not news to you that the “Dagger” needs what to become a hypersonic missile? And here's what - "the missile must be dispersed by the MiG-31 carrier." Those. this "feature" works only with such a launch ("Iskander", which underlies the "Dagger" rocket itself is slow). The question is - what will happen if the enemy simply destroys the same MIG-31s ​​at the parking points, which, in the version adapted for the launch of the "Dagger", are literally one? It's complicated ? Not ! Especially when you consider some facts:
- MIG-31 in general, only 519 units were produced for the entire time.
- A dozen of them are now monuments.
- At present, a little more than 250 MiG-31 aircraft of various modifications remain in service and storage in the Russian Aerospace Forces.
- Combat radius: 720 km (at an altitude not very convenient for NATO air defense, i.e. at the maximum ceiling).
- The car itself is quite outdated (more than 25 years old) and very unreliable - even an official Russian source speaks of almost 45 lost aircraft due to various kinds of malfunctions.

And about the habits of fighting Smiley To fly at maximum height and bomb Aleppo in the Syrian way, which had no air defense - this is Russian heroism. But in Ukraine, for some reason, the "heroes" do not risk inflicting massive air strikes deep into the territory of Ukraine. Can you tell me why? I will answer ! Even weak Ukrainian air defense is a PROBLEM for the Russian Air Comic Forces!

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 02:25:55 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2022, 02:57:53 PM by be.open

Statistics on Caliber used against Ukraine. Of the 100% launched, approximately 10-20% reach the targets. Part of the launched Calibers simply does not reach due to the fact that these are missiles "having no analogue" Smiley A noticeable part is shot down by Ukrainian air defense. I also saw it happen in person. At the same time, some of those Caliber who, surprisingly, were able to fly, get anywhere - into residential buildings, wastelands, beach toilets, as it was in Odessa. So Calibers are not a problem, no matter how much you would like the opposite.
I am glad that Russian Caliber is not a problem for Ukraine. Moreover, Russia ran out of them in early March due to sanctions (according to Ukrainian propaganda). Grin

Let's omit about aircraft carriers, tell me better - why are NATO ships (of various classes, including cruisers, destroyers) constantly present in the Mediterranean and Black Seas, and are they "not afraid of daggers"? Smiley And these are not only American, but also Italian, Greek, ....
If we omit about aircraft carriers, what will be left of the former military power of the United States? This is a very sensitive issue for Pentagon generals.

The "logical explanation" is simple, Russia is not at war with NATO now - this is only why.

Oh yes - and more. It’s probably not news to you that the “Dagger” needs what to become a hypersonic missile? And here's what - "the missile must be dispersed by the MiG-31 carrier." Those. this "feature" works only with such a launch ("Iskander", which underlies the "Dagger" rocket itself is slow). The question is - what will happen if the enemy simply destroys the same MIG-31s ​​at the parking points, which, in the version adapted for the launch of the "Dagger", are literally one? It's complicated ? Not ! Especially when you consider some facts:
- At present, a little more than 250 MiG-31 aircraft of various modifications remain in service and storage in the Russian Aerospace Forces.
- Combat radius: 720 km (at an altitude not very convenient for NATO air defense, i.e. at the maximum ceiling).
- The car itself is quite outdated (more than 25 years old) and very unreliable - even an official Russian source speaks of almost 45 lost aircraft due to various kinds of malfunctions.
Good logic, but it has one significant flaw. In addition to the MiG-31K, Dagger missiles are also capable of carrying TU-22M3 aircraft.

And about the habits of fighting Smiley To fly at maximum height and bomb Aleppo in the Syrian way, which had no air defense - this is Russian heroism. But in Ukraine, for some reason, the "heroes" do not risk inflicting massive air strikes deep into the territory of Ukraine. Can you tell me why? I will answer ! Even weak Ukrainian air defense is a PROBLEM for the Russian Air Comic Forces!
Of course I can, in Ukraine, Russia does not carry out massive bombing strikes, so as not to damage civilian infrastructure. The only case so far when Russia used air bombs in Ukraine at all was the bombing of the Azovstal plant in Mariupol.

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 11, 2022, 08:18:47 PM

Of course I can, in Ukraine, Russia does not carry out massive bombing strikes, so as not to damage civilian infrastructure. The only case so far when Russia used air bombs in Ukraine at all was the bombing of the Azovstal plant in Mariupol.
Ukraine won the heart of almost the whole EU, and everyone turned against Russia.
Here I want to draw attention that there are so many countries in the other part of the world where the war has been going on since ages and there is no end to it. Those are also humans! Just an other dimensions.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 07:48:09 PM

There are rumors on the street that the best investment right now is along foods companies or fish companies that will burst in demands in the next coming months. Do I believe this ? Mostly yes. Why ? Because it's clearly and I can think all of us are feeling the inflation problem and the increasing in price on food , water and fruits...as the basket is no longer the same that was 5 months ago with products in valor of 50$. Now you pay almost 75 for the same basket you took 5 months ago. In the next 3 months , we might even pay double for the same amount...which is already insane as salaries remained the same.

This thread actually makes sense about food shortage and all of that so let's hope that everything will go back to normal and we won't see countries and people literally fighting over food rations ...no one wants to see that.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
June 14, 2022, 06:27:42 PM

Future wars will be food wars and water wars this is just a start. There is a need to recognize and work on sustainable development and there is a need that we start growing our food on our terraces and indoors as well. To feed the increasing population of the world we need to innovate and make world a better place.
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2022, 07:41:18 PM

I am glad that Russian Caliber is not a problem for Ukraine. Moreover, Russia ran out of them in early March due to sanctions (according to Ukrainian propaganda). Grin

If we omit about aircraft carriers, what will be left of the former military power of the United States? This is a very sensitive issue for Pentagon generals.

The "logical explanation" is simple, Russia is not at war with NATO now - this is only why.

Good logic, but it has one significant flaw. In addition to the MiG-31K, Dagger missiles are also capable of carrying TU-22M3 aircraft.

1. Gauges are a problem, some of them still destroy the peaceful people of Ukraine, bringing death and devastation. But, and this is also Russia will answer Smiley
2. "If we omit about aircraft carriers, what will remain of the former military power of the United States? This is a very sensitive issue for the Pentagon generals." - you claimed that NATO is afraid to bring its ships closer to 1500 km Smiley I gave you an example of how many NATO ships are in the Black Sea, which are located a hundred miles from airfields with MIG-31 with Caliber. You AGAIN pretended not to understand the question? Grin Don't do that - very conspicuous!
3. The "logical explanation" is simple, Russia is not at war with NATO now - that's the only reason. - YES Huh And for some reason, the biomass of Russia is told that you are not killing civilians in Ukraine, but just ... you are at war with NATO Smiley You decide, or you will receive an article for "For insulting the feelings of those who believe in the nonsense of Putin and his company" Smiley
4. "Of course I can, Russia does not launch massive bombing strikes on Ukraine, so as not to damage civilian infrastructure. The only case so far when Russia used air bombs in Ukraine at all was the bombing of the Azovstal plant in Mariupol." - at the beginning of the war they flew and bombed. So far, thanks to our friends, portable air defense systems have not appeared. Plus, the Ukrainian Air Force was activated (according to your propaganda, completely destroyed 5 times already Grin). It's just that Russia, as always, got scared to fight against those who can resist, this is a historical fact. Or can you name at least 1 war where Russia fought against an enemy of comparable strength? Surprise with an example! Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 04:23:58 AM

Ukraine won the heart of almost the whole EU, and everyone turned against Russia.
Here I want to draw attention that there are so many countries in the other part of the world where the war has been going on since ages and there is no end to it. Those are also humans! Just an other dimensions.
The war in Ukraine is very different from many wars that still periodically take place in different countries.
Firstly, this is the center of Europe, and the Russian attack was under a far-fetched pretext to seize the territory of a large neighboring state, genocide its population and forcibly annex its territory.
Secondly, the large scale of the war due to the large territory and large population of Ukraine, which is home to about 40 million people. Ukraine now has a front of 2,450 kilometers, of which 1,150 kilometers are active battles. Russia has already lost about 100,000 people killed and wounded, 1,434 tanks, 3,503 armored vehicles, 213 aircraft, 179 helicopters, 721 artillery systems, 229 multiple launch rocket systems, 97 air defense systems, 2,473 vehicles, 588 UAVs and other military equipment. Russia is very bogged down in this war and is already gathering people and obsolete military equipment from the most remote parts of its vast territory. But anyway, it continues to threaten all its new neighbors, namely Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, which are members of NATO. Therefore, the Third World War is quite possible.

pooya87 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 10527

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 04:53:51 AM

The war in Ukraine is very different from many wars that still periodically take place in different countries.
From the aspect of
- War being atrocious
- Genocide
- An illegal invasion
- Innocent people dying
War in Ukraine is exactly the same as any other war that has happened or is happening elsewhere in the world like invasion of Iraq (which Ukraine also helped), Afghanistan (which Ukraine helped again!), Syria, Libya, Somalia, Yemen, Palestine, ...

From the aspect of Western media coverage you are right, it is a completely different war since the censored media is giving second by second coverage with each event put under a magnifying glass.

Firstly, this is the center of Europe,
It is more like the farthest place in Eastern Europe not center!

Therefore, the Third World War is quite possible.
A world war in the sense that the West is fighting Russia to the last Ukrainian is already going on but more than that is highly unlikely.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
be.open
Copper Member

White Russian

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 05:09:31 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2022, 06:01:16 AM by be.open

Firstly, this is the center of Europe, and the Russian attack was under a far-fetched pretext to seize the territory of a large neighboring state, genocide its population and forcibly annex its territory.
Secondly, the large scale of the war due to the large territory and large population of Ukraine, which is home to about 40 million people. Ukraine now has a front of 2,450 kilometers, of which 1,150 kilometers are active battles. Russia has already lost about 100,000 people killed and wounded, 1,434 tanks, 3,503 armored vehicles, 213 aircraft, 179 helicopters, 721 artillery systems, 229 multiple launch rocket systems, 97 air defense systems, 2,473 vehicles, 588 UAVs and other military equipment. Russia is very bogged down in this war and is already gathering people and obsolete military equipment from the most remote parts of its vast territory. But anyway, it continues to threaten all its new neighbors, namely Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, which are members of NATO. Therefore, the Third World War is quite possible.
From my small town in the Urals, a special forces platoon has already left two times on a combat mission to Ukraine and returned after a planned rotation, loss of personnel 0%. You better watch your losses, terrifying figures are leaking from various sources that the irretrievable losses of Ukraine in killed and missing already exceed 200,000 soldiers.

2. "If we omit about aircraft carriers, what will remain of the former military power of the United States? This is a very sensitive issue for the Pentagon generals." - you claimed that NATO is afraid to bring its ships closer to 1500 km Smiley I gave you an example of how many NATO ships are in the Black Sea, which are located a hundred miles from airfields with MIG-31 with Caliber. You AGAIN pretended not to understand the question? Grin Don't do that - very conspicuous!
Zero. There are no NATO warships in the Black Sea, with the exception of Turkish ones. Turkey strictly observes the Montreux Convention. I see that you do not understand the subject at all, so I will not analyze your propaganda nonsense in detail, especially since the economy branch is not the right place for this.

DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2022, 12:43:38 PM

From my small town in the Urals, a special forces platoon has already left two times on a combat mission to Ukraine and returned after a planned rotation, loss of personnel 0%. You better watch your losses, terrifying figures are leaking from various sources that the irretrievable losses of Ukraine in killed and missing already exceed 200,000 soldiers.

Zero. There are no NATO warships in the Black Sea, with the exception of Turkish ones. Turkey strictly observes the Montreux Convention. I see that you do not understand the subject at all, so I will not analyze your propaganda nonsense in detail, especially since the economy branch is not the right place for this.

I already said - I love your humor Smiley))) Although it smacks of propaganda, it's very funny, honestly! Keep going Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Pomogator

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 04:23:13 PM

Future wars will be food wars and water wars this is just a start. There is a need to recognize and work on sustainable development and there is a need that we start growing our food on our terraces and indoors as well. To feed the increasing population of the world we need to innovate and make world a better place.
I agree with you that you need to try to provide yourself with a minimum supply of food. Many do not have extra time for this activity, so it is easier for them to buy food. In the near future, many will reconsider their views on life in the direction of their small farm.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 03:03:56 AM

I agree with you that you need to try to provide yourself with a minimum supply of food. Many do not have extra time for this activity, so it is easier for them to buy food. In the near future, many will reconsider their views on life in the direction of their small farm.

Farming is a very effort intensive activity, and most of us don't have enough spare time for this. If you are working 6-7 hours per day, 5 days per week, then you may have some time to do terrace farming or organic farming. But in case you are in a job that requires working for 10-12 hours a day, 6 days per week, finding spare time for this activity is not very practical. I like the US model, where just around 1% to 2% of the total population is comprised of farmers. And the produce enough food materials not just for internal consumption, but for export to other countries as well. On a pro-rata basis, large-scale farming is much more productive when compared to small-scale.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 04:07:46 AM

Just as the most recent development I have seen in life is happening, which is where I see the cost of natural goods or foodstuffs increasing day by day, many people are still unable to generate an income to satisfy. current change. Some sources I find it amusing about what happened after the war between Russia and Ukraine. When the sanctions were in place, the countries that tried to isolate Russia were doing themselves more harm than good. while Russia, India, and China are the more unscrupulous beneficiaries. They embargo fuel and oil or gas from Russia but buy it through another form from India, and China is benefiting from the shipping deals, so the show from the top when deciding to determine whether economic sanctions bring good value or only cause inflation to increase and lead only to more suffering. If the bigotry situation from some parties is not resolved satisfactorily, food will be a major battleground.
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 06:08:42 AM

Food security is a basic need that must be met to support human survival. So many countries are promoting food self-sufficiency to meet their own food needs. the development of agricultural technology is currently being developed to get more effective and efficient results, so as to get abundant results. especially in urban areas that lack land that can be used to produce agricultural products

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 08:52:33 AM

Not just easy, but still it is profitable for individual to buy food, then do farming. How long it takes to grow a tomato? Months. Add watering cost. In addition there are no guarantee that after months of routine watering you will have a tomato. And you can always (so far) go to a shop and buy a tomato. Instead of spending 10min 30 days in a row garden beds, you can spend those 5 hours doing freelance job and in the end go buy several kilograms of tomatoes and you will be left with some spare money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2022, 10:12:39 PM

Small farm? My relatives are engaged in agriculture. Their land, their fields, their cows and other living creatures. I can tell you - I probably could not stand it! Getting up at 5 in the morning, going to bed at 12 at night, and working hard all day - few people agree to this. I think that you are talking about the inhabitants of cities. All that urban residents can afford is a small "garden" on the balcony or roof of the house, where in the summer they will grow the simplest and most unpretentious vegetables, and in absolutely small volumes. But you won't grow bread, you won't raise cows and you won't get milk to make cottage cheese, kefir, butter, you won't grow olives or sunflowers and you won't get their bottom butter for salad or cooking other dishes. This direction will not give "salvation". Well, or the residents of the city need to migrate to the villages, and there they are engaged in self-sufficiency by leading a farm

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████