Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 11:57:55 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Unbreakablecoin (UNB) | SHA256 - Over 3x Bigger then Bitcoin | No Premine  (Read 104495 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 1652

iXcoin - 'The Twin'

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:34:08 PM

You have to be fools to invest in UNB. Look at what he has done with Voxels, price is down to 1/14th and he never answers a concern about the huge premine (where is it, what are the addresses) and doesn't answer any questions about ongoing developments. Quietly dumping Voxels premine while ignorning those who ask questions.

Dear douche, I was telling you guys in the Voxels thread to buy Blasko's UNB before it popped 10 fold. Now I'm telling you that Voxels is gonna skyrocket before year's end so instead of whining start accumulating.  And add some Unb cause the run here has only just begun.

The odds are great that you'll thank me later. 

Sorry I just called you a douche, but you pissed me off with your rhetoric.  This is crypto and it's a volatile playground, if you can't handle the volatility try t-bills. 

Cheers!

The Original Bitcoin Clone:  www.IXcoin.net
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:56:18 PM

You have to be fools to invest in UNB. Look at what he has done with Voxels, price is down to 1/14th and he never answers a concern about the huge premine (where is it, what are the addresses) and doesn't answer any questions about ongoing developments. Quietly dumping Voxels premine while ignorning those who ask questions.

Dear douche, I was telling you guys in the Voxels thread to buy Blasko's UNB before it popped 10 fold. Now I'm telling you that Voxels is gonna skyrocket before year's end so instead of whining start accumulating.  And add some Unb cause the run here has only just begun.

The odds are great that you'll thank me later. 

Sorry I just called you a douche, but you pissed me off with your rhetoric.  This is crypto and it's a volatile playground, if you can't handle the volatility try t-bills. 

Cheers!

Why don't you understand my problem instead? I have been asking questions for a LONG TIME and Jim Blasko / Martin Repetto / Halsey Minor none of them bother to answer. If it is not a scam, what is the problem with answering questions? We invested in their business. This is typical scamster behaviour
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

iXcoin - 'The Twin'

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:14:43 PM

Why don't you understand my problem instead? I have been asking questions for a LONG TIME and Jim Blasko / Martin Repetto / Halsey Minor none of them bother to answer. If it is not a scam, what is the problem with answering questions? We invested in their business. This is typical scamster behaviour

Fair enough.  I'll tell you right now these people run multiple businesses and programs and half the time they're on an airplane or giving talks.  I try to look at their entire history to determine if they're the kind of people I wanna invest with.  

That said, you really gotta keep your Voxels issues on that thread cause we're doing our own thing here.

I can understand your anger, I've blown up a few times in my life, but don't give up, these are legit people and I believe their projects are long term and will do well.  

Good luck!

adorid

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:28:58 PM

updated p2pool: http://p2p.hashpool.eu:5012/static/

Anybody are welcome to put some hashpower to move chain... 854 blocks till difficulty change))
jimblasko

Activity: 510

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:52:19 AM

Anybody are welcome to put some hashpower to move chain... 854 blocks till difficulty change))

Thank you very much!
adorid

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:26:45 PM

Thank you very much!

This gonna take long time))) now left 824))
Solo mining i can find 1-2 blocks a day))
horizon51

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:55:32 PM

Hi,

I'm a recent investor and a newbie in cryptoworld.
Last month was exciting with what was presented as the rebirth of this coin.

After Bittrex, it rised and then lost 80% from its top price.

Jim Blasko said that a new project was on the track but it seemed that people lost confidence , there is a strong selling wall.

Is it still worth investing in this coin ? Or is it finish ?
jimblasko

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:31:55 AM

Thank you very much!

This gonna take long time))) now left 824))
Solo mining i can find 1-2 blocks a day))

I'm mining on our pool at the moment, we'll keep the blocks moving along.
jimblasko

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:40:33 AM

Hi,

Jim Blasko said that a new project was on the track but it seemed that people lost confidence , there is a strong selling wall.

Hello and welcome to the world of Crypto.
I think it's obvious some people took profits from UNB when it was added to Bittrex and the price shot up.

Currently UNB is still about 400% higher in satoshi price then what it was before it hit Bittrex. Most of us that have been on UNB for a couple of years are pretty happy with that, and we're even more surprised by how high it actually got to. With any trading there are people who will take profits and cash out. UNB has had a few spikes in price during it's lifetime and I've never cashed out on it and I'm still here to support UNB thru good or bad, fast or slow.

I don't tell people what to invest in and I never will, proof of that is this forum and every chat room I've ever been in, I've never once asked anyone to buy UNB or invest into it. That's your own decision to make. The one thing I know for sure is that UNB isn't going away.
horizon51

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:04:11 AM

Hi,

I think it's obvious some people took profits from UNB when it was added to Bittrex and the price shot up.

Currently UNB is still about 400% higher in satoshi price then what it was before it hit Bittrex. Most of us that have been on UNB for a couple of years are pretty happy with that, and we're even more surprised by how high it actually got to. With any trading there are people who will take profits and cash out. UNB has had a few spikes in price during it's lifetime and I've never cashed out on it and I'm still here to support UNB thru good or bad, fast or slow.

I don't tell people what to invest in and I never will, proof of that is this forum and every chat room I've ever been in, I've never once asked anyone to buy UNB or invest into it. That's your own decision to make. The one thing I know for sure is that UNB isn't going away.

Thanks for the quick answer. I know I'm responsible for what I buy, no problem with that.
It's just that in August there were a lot of posts in that thread and almost nothing since beginning of September.
These days the volume has been very weak. People seem to wait or want to sell at the current price.

But if it's worth waiting for months, I can wait Smiley
adorid

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:11:08 PM

This coin is rly hardcore for mining, its all time stuck with high difficulty)) Maybe there is reason to think about auxpow or some other way how to move chain, because now its not very profitable to mine or way how to make it popular))
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

iXcoin - 'The Twin'

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:26:09 PM

This coin is rly hardcore for mining, its all time stuck with high difficulty)) Maybe there is reason to think about auxpow or some other way how to move chain, because now its not very profitable to mine or way how to make it popular))

Wonder if the Chinese pools would merge mine it with BTC.  They mine other coins for near zero profits so you never know.

IconFirm

Activity: 490

Always ask questions.

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:58:59 PM

Is there a p2pool fork for UNB? I've done a search but can't find one.

Thanks.

Edit:

Whoever is running this node, could you point me to the repo? I'm interested in starting a node.

Thanks again.

Do not trust Yobit scam exchange or shady ICO's run by known scam companies like HashCoins - they WILL steal from you:
https://translate.google.com/translate?u=https://bitnovosti.com/2017/06/28/stop-this-for-bitcoins-sake/
Always research & use due diligence before investing. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
adorid

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:16:31 AM

This is my p2pool configuration, took some time to get it to work. Btw it doesnt work on latest p2pool version, so im using v13. Maybe you can manage to run on v16 then you can share info))
My pool is configured as standalone, so we can connect pools, but i dont know about nodes and other info...

Networks:

from p2pool.bitcoin import networks

PARENT = networks.nets['unb']
SHARE_PERIOD = 45 # seconds
CHAIN_LENGTH = 24*60*60//10 # shares
REAL_CHAIN_LENGTH = 24*60*60//10 # shares
TARGET_LOOKBEHIND = 200 # shares
SPREAD = 10 # blocks
IDENTIFIER = 'fcc2131c7a8bbbbf'.decode('hex')
PREFIX = '94bbefa8151bbb7b'.decode('hex')
P2P_PORT = 9878
MIN_TARGET = 0
MAX_TARGET = 2**256//2**32 - 1
PERSIST = False
WORKER_PORT = 5012
BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS = ''.split(' ')
ANNOUNCE_CHANNEL = '#p2pool-alt'
VERSION_CHECK = lambda v: 80002 <= v
VERSION_WARNING = lambda v: 'Upgrade UnbreakableCoin to >= 0.8.0.4!' if v < 80004 else None

bitcoins/networks:

import os
import platform

from twisted.internet import defer

from .. import data, helper
from p2pool.util import pack

P2P_PREFIX = '833307b1'.decode('hex')
P2P_PORT = 9336
ADDRESS_VERSION = 0
RPC_PORT = 9337
RPC_CHECK = defer.inlineCallbacks(lambda bitcoind: defer.returnValue(
            'unbreakablecoinaddress' in (yield bitcoind.rpc_help()) and
            not (yield bitcoind.rpc_getinfo())['testnet']
        ))
SUBSIDY_FUNC = lambda height: 50*100000000 >> (height + 1)//800000
POW_FUNC = data.hash256
BLOCK_PERIOD = 600 # s
SYMBOL = 'UNB'
CONF_FILE_FUNC = lambda: os.path.join(os.path.join(os.environ['APPDATA'], 'unbreakablecoin') if platform.system() == 'Windows' else os.path.expanduser('~/Library/Application Support/unbreakablecoin/') if platform.system() == 'Darwin' else os.path.expanduser('~/.unbreakablecoin'), 'unbreakablecoin.conf')
BLOCK_EXPLORER_URL_PREFIX = ''
ADDRESS_EXPLORER_URL_PREFIX = ''
TX_EXPLORER_URL_PREFIX = ''
SANE_TARGET_RANGE = (2**256//2**32//1000 - 1, 2**256//2**32 - 1)
DUMB_SCRYPT_DIFF = 1
DUST_THRESHOLD = 1e8

IconFirm

Always ask questions.

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:31:12 PM

Thanks for that info!

I've added it to my p2pool fork & it's up & running now, but of course there are no peers apart from yours - but I can't connect to it as yours is in standalone mode like you say. Can you allow incoming connections so that we can both use the same sharechain? (I changed the "PERSIST" option to True) - I don't want to create my own sharechain as multiple sharechains will cause issues on the p2pool network.

It would be great if we can coax some more miners/nodes into mining UNB with p2pool & help strengthen the coin.

Do not trust Yobit scam exchange or shady ICO's run by known scam companies like HashCoins - they WILL steal from you:
https://translate.google.com/translate?u=https://bitnovosti.com/2017/06/28/stop-this-for-bitcoins-sake/
Always research & use due diligence before investing. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
adorid

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:12:14 PM

as i understand then i need not only enable persist but add BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS too, do you know what to add there?))

oki, i tested to make connection, i dont need to enable persist, you just can in BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS add p2p.hashpool.eu and it will connect to my node.
pkoston

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:41:06 AM

Hi,

That should be the tag line "UNB isn't going away... because it's cancer"
adorid

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:27:12 PM

Thanks for that info!

I've added it to my p2pool fork & it's up & running now, but of course there are no peers apart from yours - but I can't connect to it as yours is in standalone mode like you say. Can you allow incoming connections so that we can both use the same sharechain? (I changed the "PERSIST" option to True) - I don't want to create my own sharechain as multiple sharechains will cause issues on the p2pool network.

It would be great if we can coax some more miners/nodes into mining UNB with p2pool & help strengthen the coin.

any news about p2pool?
Now im testing how pool is working with hight hashrate..

mine directly to your wallet:
p2p.hashpool.eu:5012
soulgate

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 08:53:16 AM

Seems like it's Breakable coin  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

IconFirm

Always ask questions.

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:53:42 AM

Thanks for that info!

any news about p2pool?
Now im testing how pool is working with hight hashrate..

mine directly to your wallet:
p2p.hashpool.eu:5012

It doesn't work, all downloaded shares from your node get rejected as invalid I'm afraid.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.