Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:18:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Unbreakablecoin (UNB) | SHA256 - Over 3x Bigger then Bitcoin | No Premine  (Read 134736 times)
jimblasko (OP)

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:52:19 AM

updated p2pool: http://p2p.hashpool.eu:5012/static/

Anybody are welcome to put some hashpower to move chain... 854 blocks till difficulty change))

Thank you very much!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adorid

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:26:45 PM

Anybody are welcome to put some hashpower to move chain... 854 blocks till difficulty change))

Thank you very much!

This gonna take long time))) now left 824))
Solo mining i can find 1-2 blocks a day))

horizon51

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:55:32 PM

Hi,

I'm a recent investor and a newbie in cryptoworld.
Last month was exciting with what was presented as the rebirth of this coin.

After Bittrex, it rised and then lost 80% from its top price.

Jim Blasko said that a new project was on the track but it seemed that people lost confidence , there is a strong selling wall.

Is it still worth investing in this coin ? Or is it finish ?
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:31:55 AM

Thank you very much!

This gonna take long time))) now left 824))
Solo mining i can find 1-2 blocks a day))

I'm mining on our pool at the moment, we'll keep the blocks moving along.
jimblasko (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:40:33 AM

Hi,

Jim Blasko said that a new project was on the track but it seemed that people lost confidence , there is a strong selling wall.

Hello and welcome to the world of Crypto.
I think it's obvious some people took profits from UNB when it was added to Bittrex and the price shot up.

Currently UNB is still about 400% higher in satoshi price then what it was before it hit Bittrex. Most of us that have been on UNB for a couple of years are pretty happy with that, and we're even more surprised by how high it actually got to. With any trading there are people who will take profits and cash out. UNB has had a few spikes in price during it's lifetime and I've never cashed out on it and I'm still here to support UNB thru good or bad, fast or slow.

I don't tell people what to invest in and I never will, proof of that is this forum and every chat room I've ever been in, I've never once asked anyone to buy UNB or invest into it. That's your own decision to make. The one thing I know for sure is that UNB isn't going away.
horizon51

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:04:11 AM

Hi,

I think it's obvious some people took profits from UNB when it was added to Bittrex and the price shot up.

Currently UNB is still about 400% higher in satoshi price then what it was before it hit Bittrex. Most of us that have been on UNB for a couple of years are pretty happy with that, and we're even more surprised by how high it actually got to. With any trading there are people who will take profits and cash out. UNB has had a few spikes in price during it's lifetime and I've never cashed out on it and I'm still here to support UNB thru good or bad, fast or slow.

I don't tell people what to invest in and I never will, proof of that is this forum and every chat room I've ever been in, I've never once asked anyone to buy UNB or invest into it. That's your own decision to make. The one thing I know for sure is that UNB isn't going away.

Thanks for the quick answer. I know I'm responsible for what I buy, no problem with that.
It's just that in August there were a lot of posts in that thread and almost nothing since beginning of September.
These days the volume has been very weak. People seem to wait or want to sell at the current price.

But if it's worth waiting for months, I can wait Smiley
adorid

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:11:08 PM

This coin is rly hardcore for mining, its all time stuck with high difficulty)) Maybe there is reason to think about auxpow or some other way how to move chain, because now its not very profitable to mine or way how to make it popular))

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 08:26:09 PM

This coin is rly hardcore for mining, its all time stuck with high difficulty)) Maybe there is reason to think about auxpow or some other way how to move chain, because now its not very profitable to mine or way how to make it popular))

Wonder if the Chinese pools would merge mine it with BTC.  They mine other coins for near zero profits so you never know.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
IconFirm

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 11:58:59 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 12:56:20 AM by IconFirm

Is there a p2pool fork for UNB? I've done a search but can't find one.

Thanks.

Edit:

Whoever is running this node, could you point me to the repo? I'm interested in starting a node.

Thanks again.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
adorid

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:16:31 AM

This is my p2pool configuration, took some time to get it to work. Btw it doesnt work on latest p2pool version, so im using v13. Maybe you can manage to run on v16 then you can share info))
My pool is configured as standalone, so we can connect pools, but i dont know about nodes and other info...

Networks:

from p2pool.bitcoin import networks

PARENT = networks.nets['unb']
SHARE_PERIOD = 45 # seconds
CHAIN_LENGTH = 24*60*60//10 # shares
REAL_CHAIN_LENGTH = 24*60*60//10 # shares
TARGET_LOOKBEHIND = 200 # shares
SPREAD = 10 # blocks
IDENTIFIER = 'fcc2131c7a8bbbbf'.decode('hex')
PREFIX = '94bbefa8151bbb7b'.decode('hex')
P2P_PORT = 9878
MIN_TARGET = 0
MAX_TARGET = 2**256//2**32 - 1
PERSIST = False
WORKER_PORT = 5012
BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS = ''.split(' ')
ANNOUNCE_CHANNEL = '#p2pool-alt'
VERSION_CHECK = lambda v: 80002 <= v
VERSION_WARNING = lambda v: 'Upgrade UnbreakableCoin to >= 0.8.0.4!' if v < 80004 else None

bitcoins/networks:

import os
import platform

from twisted.internet import defer

from .. import data, helper
from p2pool.util import pack

P2P_PREFIX = '833307b1'.decode('hex')
P2P_PORT = 9336
ADDRESS_VERSION = 0
RPC_PORT = 9337
RPC_CHECK = defer.inlineCallbacks(lambda bitcoind: defer.returnValue(
            'unbreakablecoinaddress' in (yield bitcoind.rpc_help()) and
            not (yield bitcoind.rpc_getinfo())['testnet']
        ))
SUBSIDY_FUNC = lambda height: 50*100000000 >> (height + 1)//800000
POW_FUNC = data.hash256
BLOCK_PERIOD = 600 # s
SYMBOL = 'UNB'
CONF_FILE_FUNC = lambda: os.path.join(os.path.join(os.environ['APPDATA'], 'unbreakablecoin') if platform.system() == 'Windows' else os.path.expanduser('~/Library/Application Support/unbreakablecoin/') if platform.system() == 'Darwin' else os.path.expanduser('~/.unbreakablecoin'), 'unbreakablecoin.conf')
BLOCK_EXPLORER_URL_PREFIX = ''
ADDRESS_EXPLORER_URL_PREFIX = ''
TX_EXPLORER_URL_PREFIX = ''
SANE_TARGET_RANGE = (2**256//2**32//1000 - 1, 2**256//2**32 - 1)
DUMB_SCRYPT_DIFF = 1
DUST_THRESHOLD = 1e8

IconFirm

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 04:31:12 PM

Thanks for that info!

I've added it to my p2pool fork & it's up & running now, but of course there are no peers apart from yours - but I can't connect to it as yours is in standalone mode like you say. Can you allow incoming connections so that we can both use the same sharechain? (I changed the "PERSIST" option to True) - I don't want to create my own sharechain as multiple sharechains will cause issues on the p2pool network.

It would be great if we can coax some more miners/nodes into mining UNB with p2pool & help strengthen the coin.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
adorid

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:12:14 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 05:35:38 PM by adorid

as i understand then i need not only enable persist but add BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS too, do you know what to add there?))

oki, i tested to make connection, i dont need to enable persist, you just can in BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS add p2p.hashpool.eu and it will connect to my node.

pkoston

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:41:06 AM

Hi,

That should be the tag line "UNB isn't going away... because it's cancer"
adorid

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:27:12 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 07:47:57 PM by adorid

Thanks for that info!

I've added it to my p2pool fork & it's up & running now, but of course there are no peers apart from yours - but I can't connect to it as yours is in standalone mode like you say. Can you allow incoming connections so that we can both use the same sharechain? (I changed the "PERSIST" option to True) - I don't want to create my own sharechain as multiple sharechains will cause issues on the p2pool network.

It would be great if we can coax some more miners/nodes into mining UNB with p2pool & help strengthen the coin.

any news about p2pool?
Now im testing how pool is working with hight hashrate..

mine directly to your wallet:
p2p.hashpool.eu:5012

soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 08:53:16 AM

Seems like it's Breakable coin  Cheesy

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
IconFirm

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 09:53:42 AM

Thanks for that info!

any news about p2pool?

It doesn't work, all downloaded shares from your node get rejected as invalid I'm afraid.

adorid

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:01:01 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2016, 05:26:26 PM by adorid

Thanks for that info!

any news about p2pool?

It doesn't work, all downloaded shares from your node get rejected as invalid I'm afraid.

Then give to me your ip or domain name and i will enable persistent setting. Btw what p2pool version you are using? because i tested with other server to connect main node and it downloaded shares with no problem.

I thin i used this repository
https://github.com/jramos/p2pool

soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 01:11:06 PM

This market will be removed on Friday, September 30th 2016. The blockchain is no longer operational. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at support@bittrex.com.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:19:29 PM

Hi,

Your last statement "I know for sure is that UNB isn't going away" is pretty interesting when we see today, the following announcement from Bittrex:
This market will be removed on Friday, September 30th 2016. The blockchain is no longer operational. If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at support@bittrex.com.

If you are so sure, then you know how to fix the blockchain of this coin..... because the clock is ticking....

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

UltrA1

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

In Real World Use for Crypto We Trust!!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 09:24:23 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2016, 09:43:30 AM by UltrA1

You all should know UNB is finding blocks. They take a while w diff @ 109145602.
Issue with bittrex have been addressed, working on first getting all of you to help w achieving 60-100TH/s in constant Hashrate,
The more hashrate even faster blocks. Also trade volume at each exchange could use some UNB love and support, I  see very few UNB community members doing any trades at all.

Personally I buy at any price and hold for long term only a select few coins and UNB is one of them,. So step up if you love UNB.
It's not going anywhere, meaning leaving, trex.. nope i know cause i have my UNB shirt on.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: