Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2026, 03:58:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 [493] 494 495 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Duelbits 🦁 Fantasy Premier League 🎁 Over 0.15 BTC 🎁 26/27  (Read 93185 times)
NotATether
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2464
Merit: 10357


┻┻ ︵㇏(°□°㇏)


View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 04:07:32 PM
 #9841

@Hhampuz @icopress can you guys please confirm if Duelbits still has the sponsorship money for our pool? I remember they didn't escrow it. They were just hacked for quite a lot of money.

Thanks.


▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
rdluffy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3108
Merit: 2099



View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 05:14:52 PM
 #9842

@Hhampuz @icopress can you guys please confirm if Duelbits still has the sponsorship money for our pool? I remember they didn't escrow it. They were just hacked for quite a lot of money.

Thanks.
...

I don't know why, but your image isn't showing up here

Don't you like using https://www.talkimg.com/ or https://bitlist.co/upload
?

I just saw your post, were 7 million USD hacked?
I hope they can recover them somehow

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
NotATether
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2464
Merit: 10357


┻┻ ︵㇏(°□°㇏)


View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 05:16:53 PM
 #9843

I don't know why, but your image isn't showing up here

Don't you like using https://www.talkimg.com/ or https://bitlist.co/upload
?

I just saw your post, were 7 million USD hacked?
I hope they can recover them somehow


Unfortunately, neither of those sites will upload images from my Samsung phone. I don't know why.

Image says $4.2m, not $7m.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
JollyGood
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 2343



View Profile WWW
September 24, 2026, 05:34:02 PM
 #9844

I think a defeat for De Zerbi would be far more detrimental than it would be for Carrick. De Zerbi had no previous connection to Tottenham but Carrick was a multiple winner at Manchester United for over a decade as a player. If Tottenham win the match, Carrick will not be sacked as the pressure is completely different for him but De Zerbi might not be able to survive another week.

It is not good to hear of any manager or coach losing their job but most Tottenham fans would probably welcome the news if De Zerbi was sacked.

Whoever losses in this match their coach will be sacked. Especially if Tottenham losses De Zerbi will be sacked for sure. Tottenham wasted so much money and De Zerbi cannot do anything,they are attacking but really useless while on the other side Carrick still has credit from last season but he is losing it and i think if he losses this match he might lose his job

paco92x
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 547



View Profile
September 24, 2026, 06:56:29 PM
 #9845

I think is too early to just talk about a team performance despite they are a complete shit in defense, i believe Xabi Alnos is gonna find the wayt to make it work, until now he cant find the proper centerbacks and the proper workflow between the defense and the rest of the team but he is gonna make it happen for sure in just a few more rounds.

I hope he start to give more minutes to Aaron Anselmino which is a great player and can solve a lot of his defensive problems. Also i dont know why he doesnt give much more minutes to Estevao.

For now, I don't see anything special in Xabi Alonso's style of football. Maybe if he is given a lot of time, he can deliver, but for now, in the short term, it's not looking good. They have managed to win some games, but it was mostly because of the individual quality of Palmer, Pedro and Rogers. Other than them, everyone else is a complete 0 for me.

Z-tight
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1343



View Profile
September 24, 2026, 07:42:17 PM
 #9846

I don't know if anyone is watching the Netherland v Germany Nations League game, but in just under 45 minutes, two players have been substituted through injury, Havertz and Brobbey of Sunderland. Managers who have these players or planning to bring them in would need new ideas. I hope things don't continue in this way all through these three weeks, god, i hate these international breaks, worse now that it's extended.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1194



View Profile
September 24, 2026, 07:48:41 PM
 #9847

@Hhampuz @icopress can you guys please confirm if Duelbits still has the sponsorship money for our pool? I remember they didn't escrow it. They were just hacked for quite a lot of money.

Thanks.



I'm sure our pool is not top of the list of their concerns right now (probably has never been), and it would be awful of Hhampuz to even bring that up with whoever is contact on Duelbits.

I'd still expect them fulfil their promise to the pool, if this hack doesn't break them fully.

We should wait it out and until further announcement is been made by Duelbits... I'm sure communication would be made, the least we can do is to appear concerned.

I don't know if anyone is watching the Netherland v Germany Nations League game, but in just under 45 minutes, two players have been substituted through injury, Havertz and Brobbey of Sunderland. Managers who have these players or planning to bring them in would need new ideas. I hope things don't continue in this way all through these three weeks, god, i hate these international breaks, worse now that it's extended.

I'm watching and I saw it, and it was to be expected, maybe not this early of course, and it's barely day 1 for fvks sake!

Trofo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3958


Money is broken, use BTC!


View Profile
September 25, 2026, 05:44:46 PM
 #9848

I'm sure our pool is not top of the list of their concerns right now (probably has never been), and it would be awful of Hhampuz to even bring that up with whoever is contact on Duelbits.
Well this is quote from the OP
Quote
Sponsorship funds are held in custody by Hhampuz (0.1 BTC will be kept until the end of the season on HH's Duelbits account)

So we should be good unless they are totally out of business. I am hopeful, 7M shouldn't be that much for big bookie to totally shut them down.

But nothing we can do about it now anyway so I will just watch these boring international games and hope my FPL pick come trough them unscathed. Brobbey and Havertz already injured on day 1.

igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2467


HERE I AM. SEND ME!!!


View Profile WWW
September 25, 2026, 10:47:42 PM
 #9849

Well this is quote from the OP
Quote
Sponsorship funds are held in custody by Hhampuz (0.1 BTC will be kept until the end of the season on HH's Duelbits account)

So we should be good unless they are totally out of business. I am hopeful, 7M shouldn't be that much for big bookie to totally shut them down.

But nothing we can do about it now anyway so I will just watch these boring international games and hope my FPL pick come trough them unscathed. Brobbey and Havertz already injured on day 1.

The site is back up and running and also the signature continues as HH stated earlier so yeah we should be good - it's been a messy year for football pools already, we can't afford to lose this one  Grin

I'm just wondering if the City News will affect the team performance after the international break - I mean a lot of them must be thinking " we're getting relegated so what's the point of playing" lol

..stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com/?c=Igebotz][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ███
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1194



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 01:33:53 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2026, 08:43:14 AM by Harkorede
 #9850

So we should be good unless they are totally out of business. I am hopeful, 7M shouldn't be that much for big bookie to totally shut them down.

Yup. we good!

Important update, the following wallets will be used to stock our hot wallets. ~8M

2000 ETH + stables
0xB62C7836500A4E13dAeF19Da7a25D04c8a5F7eC0

5000 SOL + stables
ANh1jaSqmhSzCX2YBsvNBecBNRBqcJuztgzv1gzMXiNy

BNB + stables
0x304715b278a2f9B08c1944B1E7e2750ba5Bf0b70

Some of the new comers in the industry seem to discount Duelbits being a 6 year old brand. We've been here for more than half a decade and we can't wait to show you guys what we've got for Duelbits 2.0.

The community has been so supportive, thank you to all the supporters and haters. Without the hate, we'd think we're doing something wrong.

The Duelbits team who've been online for the majority of the past 24 hours, thank you. Without you, we wouldn't be here!

Joe

I'm just wondering if the City News will affect the team performance after the international break - I mean a lot of them must be thinking " we're getting relegated so what's the point of playing" lol

Players should be good, and I don't expect performance to take a hit from the current standard, and knowing that Man City are going to appeal this verdict, which means another how many years of being free, maybe during that period is when you'll see players not really signing a new contract extensions, but until then, there would probably be no immediate sanction for City, or perhaps, if City were to know what the sanctions would exactly entail like points deduction that doesn't guarantee relegation, monetary fine and lets transfer ban for certain windows 2, they could choose to not appeal it. They already have enough players to weather a year or maybe two storm without have to go through an in-house uprising.

NotATether
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2464
Merit: 10357


┻┻ ︵㇏(°□°㇏)


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 08:34:59 AM
 #9851

Players would good, and I don't expect performance to take a hit from the current standard, and knowing that Man City are going to appeal this verdict, which means another how many years of being free, maybe during that period is when you'll see players not really signing a new contract extensions, but until then, there would probably be no immediate sanction for City, or perhaps, if City were to know what the sanctions would exactly entail like points deduction that doesn't guarantee relegation, monetary fine and lets transfer ban for certain windows 2, they could choose to not appeal it. They already have enough players to weather a year or maybe two storm without have to go through an in-house uprising.

I would stay away from all Man City players except Haaland.

We don't know how the guilty verdict will affect them, or the club.

If something unexpected happens (e.g. relegation), it understandably could be devastating to FPL managers. But as a Liverpool supporter, fuck them.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Z-tight
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1343



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 02:56:45 PM
 #9852

I'm just wondering if the City News will affect the team performance after the international break - I mean a lot of them must be thinking " we're getting relegated so what's the point of playing" lol
It would surely affect the players and the team's performance. They are out there on international duty, going through social media and seeing everything that's happening, you cannot expect them to be at a 100% in their heads. I know the EPL is yet to officially announce anything, but the source where this is coming from is always true and so it means there is big trouble ahead for City and i may drop one of their assets in my team.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
rdluffy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3108
Merit: 2099



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 05:54:57 PM
 #9853

I would stay away from all Man City players except Haaland.

We don't know how the guilty verdict will affect them, or the club.

If something unexpected happens (e.g. relegation), it understandably could be devastating to FPL managers. But as a Liverpool supporter, fuck them.

I believe the players will be able to play as usual without much change until the next transfer window, if City is indeed relegarei
Some may ask to leave

I have some doubts about Haaland
Although he’s a player who stands up for the team and has been with City for a long time, I’ve seen some reports suggesting that Haaland probably wants to play for another top club at some point in his career
So I wonder if something like that could speed up that decision

Let’s be honest, too:
If the team is relegated, it’ll only be for one season, and they’ll likely set records for points and goals

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
cryptofrka
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3122
Merit: 3288



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 06:25:02 PM
 #9854

I seriously doubt that it will affect City players - at least for now.
There's still no mention of the actual fine, so as long as we don't hear about 20 points deductions I'd feel comfortable they will be playing at their maximum levels.

The thing is that other than Haaland, there's not much to look at. And I've been strongly considering a Haalandless team for a while anyway.

________________________

These international break wildcards are always so boring. You change 10 players on Day 1 trying to catch price changes and then nothing happens for weeks.
I drop into the same trap every year..

Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1194



View Profile
September 26, 2026, 08:50:10 PM
 #9855

These international break wildcards are always so boring. You change 10 players on Day 1 trying to catch price changes and then nothing happens for weeks.
I drop into the same trap every year..

It’s happened to me in the previous ones too, you think you’ll be able catch multiple double price increases, if the players that have had an increase in price the day after the deadline just stops moving completely until after the next one, and the one or two that you might be luck to have are likely going to be the ones that gets to have a stay on your team, meaning you don’t get to take any profits immediately too.

The thing is that other than Haaland, there's not much to look at. And I've been strongly considering a Haalandless team for a while anyway.

I don’t think I’ll play without him at any point of the first half of the season, and whatever makes not do so, I’ll definitely be having Semenyo and/or Gvardiol, the only problem I might have with Semenyo is Doku’s return could reduce is effect on their matches generally, while Doku was out his position on the wing was the most used one by City, and I like the attacking return threat that Gvardiol possess.

igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2467


HERE I AM. SEND ME!!!


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 09:58:07 PM
 #9856

Let’s be honest, too:
If the team is relegated, it’ll only be for one season, and they’ll likely set records for points and goals

Plot twist: Relegation means they'd lose about 60-80% of their current players due to Championship squad cost rules and if they get Relegated to League One, the team is done for.  That's how terrible the relegation is and that is enough punishment.

Unless they players are willing to take more than 70% wage reduction which i doubt  Grin

AI confirmed it.
Quote
As of the 2026/27 rules, a relegated club entering the Championship is subject to the Championship Squad Cost Rules, which limit squad costs to 85% of allowable income.

..stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com/?c=Igebotz][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ███
Zaguru12
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1302



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 11:46:03 PM
 #9857

I seriously doubt that it will affect City players - at least for now.
There's still no mention of the actual fine, so as long as we don't hear about 20 points deductions I'd feel comfortable they will be playing at their maximum levels.


20 points deduction? That will be a ridiculous and unfair deduction because let’s look at Everton and Nottingham Forest case, we saw just one breach with a penalty around 10 points deduction which was reduce to around 6 for Everton before adding extra 2 for another different breaches, Nottingham Forest got 4 points deduction for one breach. Now let’s compare this with a team guilty of 114 charges.

While I think the resolution will be that not all charges will be for point deduction some could be fines to be paid, I think more than or close to half of this charges will be point deduction and more precisely we will be looking at points around 60 to 100 points deduction. Which will most certainly get them relegated

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Trofo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3958


Money is broken, use BTC!


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 07:57:28 AM
 #9858

Let’s be honest, too:
If the team is relegated, it’ll only be for one season, and they’ll likely set records for points and goals

Plot twist: Relegation means they'd lose about 60-80% of their current players due to Championship squad cost rules and if they get Relegated to League One, the team is done for.  That's how terrible the relegation is and that is enough punishment.

Unless they players are willing to take more than 70% wage reduction which i doubt  Grin

AI confirmed it.
Quote
As of the 2026/27 rules, a relegated club entering the Championship is subject to the Championship Squad Cost Rules, which limit squad costs to 85% of allowable income.
I don't think your math is watertight. "Allowable income" part is the one that will get cooked. I think that includes everything that comes into club. That means sponsorship deals, revenues from other investments.... Not just money from TV rights and league placement. City will own hotels or wahtever, most of current sponsorship deals will stay in place....

MarryWithBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 222


Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 08:51:02 AM
Merited by icopress (1)
 #9859

I'm sure our pool is not top of the list of their concerns right now (probably has never been), and it would be awful of Hhampuz to even bring that up with whoever is contact on Duelbits.
Well this is quote from the OP
Quote
Sponsorship funds are held in custody by Hhampuz (0.1 BTC will be kept until the end of the season on HH's Duelbits account)


Duelbit is up and running, and campaign is active, which is a signal that things are well.

But with regards to 0.1 BTC being in the custody of Hhampuz, he made a clarity about it in this thread.


I just want to clarify that I am not holding the 0.1BTC in escrow for this competition BUT I will be able to withdraw it from duelbits when the season ends and I have no reason to doubt or not to trust duelbits but I want it out there, regardless.

Trofo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3958


Money is broken, use BTC!


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 08:54:07 AM
 #9860

I'm sure our pool is not top of the list of their concerns right now (probably has never been), and it would be awful of Hhampuz to even bring that up with whoever is contact on Duelbits.
Well this is quote from the OP
Quote
Sponsorship funds are held in custody by Hhampuz (0.1 BTC will be kept until the end of the season on HH's Duelbits account)


Duelbit is up and running, and campaign is active, which is a signal that things are well.

But with regards to 0.1 BTC being in the custody of Hhampuz, he made a clarity about it in this thread.


I just want to clarify that I am not holding the 0.1BTC in escrow for this competition BUT I will be able to withdraw it from duelbits when the season ends and I have no reason to doubt or not to trust duelbits but I want it out there, regardless.
Yeah, exactly what I said and quoted from the OP??

Pages: « 1 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 [493] 494 495 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!