Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Season Winner?
Real Madrid - 49 (33.3%)
Barcelona - 13 (8.8%)
Manchester City - 51 (34.7%)
Chelsea - 6 (4.1%)
Liverpool - 4 (2.7%)
Paris Saint-Germain - 9 (6.1%)
AC Milan - 2 (1.4%)
Other - 13 (8.8%)
Total Voters: 147

Pages: « 1 ... 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 [771] 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 ... 876 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2022/23 Season  (Read 92300 times)
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 298

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 02:21:06 PM

I have checked Manchester City the recent records during 2023 and i was found fantastic records for them at home that from total 15 home matches in all competitions since January Manchester City have won all of it which mean they had 100% winning rates with only conceded 7 goals and this records probably makes most people believe Manchester City will be able to beat Real Madrid today

Guardiola has been complaining about premier league schedules because this makes Manchester City have to play at least 2 matches each week and this also caused Manchester City players will feel fatigue and from fitness condition Real Madrid has slightly better because last week on Laliga against Getafe Ancelotti was played some of Madrid reserved players and for this match Manchester City has odds @1.54 and this showed they are the favourite and hopefully Manchester City will showing strong mentally and win this match

I still struggle to understand how people underrate Madrid in this much.
I understand that Man City is the better team but that doesn't mean they will easily win Madrid, that's if they win at all.
Madrid are used to these kind of pressure. They live for nights like this. Madrid don't need to be the better team before they win these type of games. Last season PSG was a better team than Madrid, Man City was a better team than Madrid, but Madrid won all those matches.
All Madrid needs is hope. As far as their hope is still alive they will be able to hurt you.
Man City needs to bury the chances they get or else they would be the ones crying tonight.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1592

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2023, 02:34:45 PM

Real Madrid - 5.60
Man City - 1.56

I'm not really surprised here.
The odds are unbalanced, but the bookies see that from a performance point of view, Manchester City is so perfect compared to Real Madrid, which of course can surprise the second leg.

Of course I myself saw that Manchester City was so strong to face this last game but we know that Real Madrid has a mentality that cannot be easily dismissed, remember how last season of course, now we don't know what happened, but one thing for sure, Manchester City's statistics dominate because they performed better under Pep Guardiola.
These are really strange odds in a Champions League semi-final and then this odds against Real Madrid, normally it looks different. But Manchester City haven´t lost at home for over 6 months. The last game was on 12 November against FC Brentford 1:2. The 2nd goal came in the 98th minute, so they normally play a draw. Today many are talking about Haaland, but in the last weeks two players have played extremely good. I mean De Bruyne & Gündogan, they are currently on the same level as Haaland and that is the best in the world. So strong as Real Madrid is, I don´t think it is enough to win against City today.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Xcode7

Activity: 1134
Merit: 418

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 02:38:15 PM

Real Madrid - 5.60
Man City - 1.56

I predicted a draw or low-scoring in the first leg and I think it will not be a different story this time. I know that's an unpopular opinion right now but RM is more focused on winning this tournament since La Liga now belongs to Barca. They can go all out so it doesn't really which stadium they are playing. The match could be settled in over-time. Penalties if we get lucky hehe.
a draw or a narrow score is very logical because this is a battle between the two best European teams at the moment.
Manchester City is favored by the betting exchange because of their very consistent performance so far, but Real Madrid on the Champions League stage should not be underestimated.

even though it is very risky, I try to be lucky with very tempting odds.
choosing to bet on Real Madrid's victory with odds @ 5.60 is not bad even I see this as a good opportunity to take a lot of profit.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Franctoshi

Activity: 812
Merit: 560

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 02:44:53 PM

A Crucial game for Manchester City, heading into the Wednesday's second leg game with Madrid. The Ethihad stadium is going to be a strong battle ground for Manchester City, As they have had incredibly a 15 match winning streak at the Etihad Stadium in all compition this season. Having being able to avoid Madrid's beating in their first leg game last week was a bonus. However the defending champions will look forward to frustrate and to ripple City's net, but Guardiola's men will fight hard to go final and to bring home their long overdue European trophy after several attempts made in the previous seasons.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
puloweh555

Activity: 490
Merit: 302

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 02:45:47 PM

if you look at the statistics of some of Manchester City's matches this season it is indeed very good but the opponent they are facing now is Real Madrid and in the semifinals of the UCL, here it is not just performance but the team's mentality and confidence will have a big influence.
Yes, I agree that Man City vs Real Madrid is not about mentality, but about who can control the game until the end of the match. Of course Man City must learn from last season's mistakes, only because they were careless in the last 10 minutes Man City, who had already won 2 aggregate goals, finally lost because Real Madrid made a comeback.

Manchester City will indeed be highly favored to win the match but I think anything is still possible and in my opinion both teams have the same chance.
it will be very difficult to predict.
The Man City vs Real Madrid match is difficult to predict, Man City is very ambitious to win the UCL with the world's top coaches and extraordinary players. Real Madrid is also very ambitious because it's the only trophy that can still be obtained with a coach who is full of experience as well as the players who have a winning mentality and the club also has a long history in the UCL league.
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1514

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 03:34:13 PM

Simeon Inzaghi beats Stefano Pioli to his test with improved game strategy. We witnessed one of the toughest rival between both clubs in UCL. Inter Milan mean business, they played and conquered with desperate actions. AC Milan dominated the game, let's just say they were unlucky in both legs of the semi-finals, failing to score a single goal against Inter, the strategy of the Nerazzurri was extremely magnificent, giving clean sheet against their pro eminent rival. The best team proceeds to the final.

I didn't look at it as coach vs. coach, I looked as a team vs. team and the side that played better was Inter in both games. Especially their excellent start in the first match gave the signal how this round would end. After Milan conceded those 2 goals, morale collapsed and couldn't recover. I didn't expect them to make a comeback in the return match, which they didn't show such a presence. Inter deservedly went to the final. I don't think they're going to win the trophy, but anything can happen in 90 minutes in one game. I'm happy to see a different team in the final. I wish I could go to the final game, but the tickets will be very expensive.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Luzin

Activity: 1456
Merit: 784

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 03:35:27 PM

For the records, AC Milan is more successful club in the UEFA Champions League competition than their city rivals Inter Milan. As matter of fact, AC Milan is the second most successful club in the competion so it's absolutely wrong to say Inter demonstrated seniority. But from what we have seen so far in the semi finals, Inter Milan was a much better team.

Congratulations Inter you qualified for the Final. Inter are very lucky they are underdogs. Even Milan was unable to score a goal. It seems that this week my bets always miss, my chosen team is not friendly to me. I hope Milan make a big surprise second leg. But they didn't learn from the first leg. In addition, Inter's game conditions are slightly better.
About Real Madrid vs Man City. I supported Real Madrid for the final, but it was difficult. I'm not optimistic but I hope Real Madrid can surprise me.   Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2023, 03:36:27 PM

I understand that Man City is the better team but that doesn't mean they will easily win Madrid, that's if they win at all.
Madrid are used to these kind of pressure. They live for nights like this. Madrid don't need to be the better team before they win these type of games. Last season PSG was a better team than Madrid, Man City was a better team than Madrid, but Madrid won all those matches.
All Madrid needs is hope. As far as their hope is still alive they will be able to hurt you.
Man City needs to bury the chances they get or else they would be the ones crying tonight.
Their basis is, Man City's perfect performance with Haaland. Man City are really changing, they have a better game than last season. They have a chance of qualifying because they play at the Etihad. Although all is not a guarantee, Man City will get away with it easily. My hope is of course that Real Madrid will qualify because I am their supporter. But I understand Real Madrid are under pressure after the draw at the Bernabeu. They need to win if they want to qualify for the final.
CageMabok

Activity: 980
Merit: 809

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 03:38:40 PM

Yes, I agree that Man City vs Real Madrid is not about mentality, but about who can control the game until the end of the match. Of course Man City must learn from last season's mistakes, only because they were careless in the last 10 minutes Man City, who had already won 2 aggregate goals, finally lost because Real Madrid made a comeback.
Carelessness may not happen again this season for Manchester City, because Manchester City also had a very bitter experience in the previous season when they were careless. And today I'm sure Manchester City will play very well and be careful in order to get good results without being careless, moreover Manchester City will play at the Etihad Stadium today and they certainly don't want to be embarrassed by Real Madrid through poor results.

The Man City vs Real Madrid match is difficult to predict, Man City is very ambitious to win the UCL with the world's top coaches and extraordinary players. Real Madrid is also very ambitious because it's the only trophy that can still be obtained with a coach who is full of experience as well as the players who have a winning mentality and the club also has a long history in the UCL league.
The match that will take place today will probably be very fierce and the match that the fans of these two teams have been waiting for. In addition, the match in the second leg is also a determination to go to the final and face Inter Milan who have already qualified for the final yesterday. Even though it is generally difficult to predict, which team do you personally expect to qualify for the finals today?

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
ajiz138

Activity: 1512
Merit: 793

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2023, 03:44:59 PM

Starting a match with a revenge intention will not be good. The coach and players will have barriers which are made up of their own pressure that is unnecessary to exist. The past season completed and nobody can revert the time but in this season, Manchester City again come closely to a final match.

They will have a second semi final to beat Real Madrid and have a final match to play. Revenge or not, it is not a big matter with them. If not Real Madrid, they will face with another club and have to beat any opponent to win their first Champions League.
I think the coach and the players have no intention of revenge but for the coach, they will implement their best strategy for the players, of course, they will be creative while the game is in progress and how can they create then they will have a great opportunity.
Last season Manchester City were thwarted by Real Madrid and now they meet again, of course, there will be a presumption from the fans for revenge at the Etihad Stadium but for sure the game has to be interesting they will surely be excited.

In a first leg, Kyle Walker constrained Vinicius very well and he will have a big task to repeat it. As Vinincius is a main attacking power of Real Madrid and if he can not perform well because of Walker, Real Madrid will lose majority of their attacking power.
It needs to be closely guarded that Vinicius is a player who looks at bringing the ball forward to help Madrid's attack, the defender is especially tough, especially Walker, he has to return to early play in the first leg.
Maybe Pep Guardiola will tighten up his defense again to anticipate attacks from Real Madrid.
Because I am sure that in the first leg he controlled the ball, so it is possible that in the second leg Manchester City will surpass possession again, it's just that it's the counterattack that becomes his vigilance.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 03:49:00 PM

Their basis is, Man City's perfect performance with Haaland. Man City are really changing, they have a better game than last season. They have a chance of qualifying because they play at the Etihad. Although all is not a guarantee, Man City will get away with it easily. My hope is of course that Real Madrid will qualify because I am their supporter. But I understand Real Madrid are under pressure after the draw at the Bernabeu. They need to win if they want to qualify for the final.
Stay optimistic, mate. I still hope that Real Madrid can beat Manchester City perfectly. Even though we know that Manchester City are favored when playing at home, there are several factors that we might be able to take advantage of.

I think Manchester City's busy schedule will cost them a lot. Pep Guardiola has hinted that his players are very tired because they didn't have much time to rest after last weekend's match. That is inversely proportional to the condition and fitness of the Real Madrid players, I mean Benzema and several other players have had enough rest and did not play the match against Getafe. This is one of them, but still Manchester City are a strong team.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Queentoshi

Activity: 756
Merit: 313

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 03:54:06 PM

which team do you personally expect to qualify for the finals today?
The best team will qualify. Manchester City have a very good record in their home ground especially this season where they have not lost any game there, maybe Real Madrid will be the first team to break that this season, we will know tonight. The players of both teams know exactly what is at stake and how dangerous the other team can be, so they will be very attentive in the game not to make mistakes that will give the other team an advantage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
rendravolt

Activity: 2044
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 03:55:06 PM

I thought Milan would come back in the second leg, but it seemed they couldn't do anything during those 90 minutes of normal time. Inter again beat Milan with a narrow score of 1-0 which made the overall aggregate total 3-0, of course this is a good result from Inter after this season they have always been able to beat Milan in all competitions including in Serie A and also the Italian supercopa. Now Inter are just waiting for their next opponent in the final, whether it's Manchester City or Real Madrid, of course they will always be ready with all possibilities to face one of Europe's strong teams.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 532
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2023, 03:58:00 PM

I have checked Manchester City the recent records during 2023 and i was found fantastic records for them at home that from total 15 home matches in all competitions since January Manchester City have won all of it which mean they had 100% winning rates with only conceded 7 goals and this records probably makes most people believe Manchester City will be able to beat Real Madrid today

Guardiola has been complaining about premier league schedules because this makes Manchester City have to play at least 2 matches each week and this also caused Manchester City players will feel fatigue and from fitness condition Real Madrid has slightly better because last week on Laliga against Getafe Ancelotti was played some of Madrid reserved players and for this match Manchester City has odds @1.54 and this showed they are the favourite and hopefully Manchester City will showing strong mentally and win this match
I think Manchester City will demonstrate to Real Madrid their mental toughness they are in this game. Manchester City has been winning games since the start of the season, and while I can't guarantee them a victory like you did, I can give them a 95% chance of doing so because real Madrid has also been performing well this season and is different from the other teams they have faced thus far. However, just because this isn't the first leg between the two teams doesn't mean we shouldn't expect them to win.

Despite the fact that I support Manchester City and hope we reach the final today and face Inter, I think we are different from last season, when Manchester City was so careless. However, as we all know, Manchester City performance this season is very good, so for that reason Manchester City will win.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 04:02:04 PM

One more step I will close the $1 bet with an absolute win from the multibet result. Now we will still be waiting for the results of the semi-final second leg match between Manchester City and Real Madrid which will take place today and I'm pretty sure Real Madrid will win this match. Maybe there really is a sense of doubt considering that Manchester City is so strong at home, but if Real Madrid continues to attack from the early minutes and can score the first goal, it will surely make the mentality of the Manchester City players drop. However if Real Madrid concede first, I think they will still be able to make a comeback no matter what and for sure they will not hesitate to do so as they are close to going to the final against Inter.

Only 1 game left you will win multibet. unfortunately, the probability that Madrid has is very small compared to the probability that City is more favored in this match. because the match was held at the Etihad Stadium, City's headquarters. however, for entertainment it looks like it's pretty fun betting $1.

IMO, I have two scenarios for this fight. In the first scenario, City will win the battle with a landslide score. the second scenario, this fight will end in extra time. well if that happens for the second scenario, I'm not sure if City will win the fight. well, now let's refer to the line-up of the two teams. referring to several sources that I usually read, there are two players who are doubtful to play in this match. for City, Nathan Ake is still in doubt the same status as in the first leg. for Madrid, Camavinga's status is doubtful. despite his starting eleven, he will still be the main starter. for other players, there is no change. both teams are predicted to continue to use the same system as in the first leg. Madrid with a 4-3-3 pattern, City with a 3-2-4-1 pattern.

My guess is, City will play more aggressive than in the first half, they will show their true strength in this fight. well, we'll see how the Madrid defense lines work together. besides that, at the beginning of the match Haaland will only be a player who opens up space for his team. because, Haaland will be marked by several other Madrid players. fatally, a City player would score the opener. On the contrary, as usual what City needs to anticipate is Madrid's counterattack. because every time they do it, it will always endanger the opponent's goal. in this match, I chose City to bet but with the handicap option -1 with odds @1.84. well, let's just enjoy this thrilling match.

Manchester City vs Real Madrid

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 04:03:55 PM

which team do you personally expect to qualify for the finals today?
The best team will qualify. Manchester City have a very good record in their home ground especially this season where they have not lost any game there, maybe Real Madrid will be the first team to break that this season, we will know tonight. The players of both teams know exactly what is at stake and how dangerous the other team can be, so they will be very attentive in the game not to make mistakes that will give the other team an advantage.

It's hard to be sure, because even though we consider Manchester City good when Manchester City is playing at home, but the opponent Manchester City is facing is not a weak team either. We know that Real Madrid is the king in the Champions League and that certainly makes Real Madrid also have the chance to win in this second leg.

But yes, because Manchester City have been building and preparing their best squad for the Champions League for several seasons, I think this season Manchester City should be able to realize their dream of winning the Champions League title.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
naira

Activity: 1988
Merit: 586

Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 04:07:16 PM

Real Madrid - 5.60
Man City - 1.56

The odds are unbalanced, but the bookies see that from a performance point of view, Manchester City is so perfect compared to Real Madrid, which of course can surprise the second leg.
Personally, I would bet for Madrid, especially with big enough odds, just because they are playing at home to Manchester City doesn't mean Madrid can be underestimated. The bookies tried to play the bet and in the end, I didn't mind losing the bet on this Big Match. An opportunity that we can no longer see, because after the top of the final both Madrid and Manchester City will confidently face Inter.

Madrid are used to these kind of pressure. They live for nights like this.
That is Madrid, which for some time has become media material to continue to be belittled. But I won't feel weird anymore, because it's quite simple people want to see a new winner, taking over Madrid who have collected 14 trophies is certainly an opportunity for Manchester City fans to maximize in this match with the issue of underestimating Ancelotti's troops.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2023, 04:07:42 PM

For the records, AC Milan is more successful club in the UEFA Champions League competition than their city rivals Inter Milan. As matter of fact, AC Milan is the second most successful club in the competion so it's absolutely wrong to say Inter demonstrated seniority. But from what we have seen so far in the semi finals, Inter Milan was a much better team.
Inter Milan's current problem now is how to face whoever that'll qualify tonight to play against them between Manchester City and Real Madrid because from every visible evidence, the two teams are more stronger than Inter

the good record obtained by AC Milan in the past just a good memories for us. Actually, this is a great opportunity for AC Milan to return to the UCL Finals after a long absence. Unfortunately, the opportunity was not accompanied by a good performance, Inter continued to prove their dominance against AC Milan. Even though AC Milan has a good history in the UCL, this season AC Milan's appearance is so difficult to be called as a strong team, because they often make blunders. Inter is currently better than AC Milan even Inter also showing us their inconsistency too, and from the results of the quarter-finals, I have doubted AC Milan's chances of qualifying for the final against Inter, and what I'm worry about now is come true.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Mame89

Activity: 1568
Merit: 430

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 04:08:12 PM

Yes, I agree with you, many people underestimate Real Madrid in the second leg, not without a clear reason, apart from what you mentioned. Real Madrid is not only thinking about Haaland. Because Man City has De Bruyne, Gundogan, Mahrez and many others. It might be difficult to stop them because they are doing well this season.

And one more thing, maybe what makes many people believe that Man City will indeed be in leg 2 is in the history of the meeting between Real Madrid vs Man City. It turns out that Real Madrid has never won a match when competing at the Etihad and Carlo Ancelotti has also never won when he came to Etihad.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1251

View Profile
May 17, 2023, 04:12:34 PM

Congratulations Inter you qualified for the Final. Inter are very lucky they are underdogs. Even Milan was unable to score a goal. It seems that this week my bets always miss, my chosen team is not friendly to me. I hope Milan make a big surprise second leg. But they didn't learn from the first leg. In addition, Inter's game conditions are slightly better.
About Real Madrid vs Man City. I supported Real Madrid for the final, but it was difficult. I'm not optimistic but I hope Real Madrid can surprise me.   Grin

Ah, I hadn't followed the matches, so in the end Inter managed to reach the final. Honestly, I thought it would be Milan who would reach the goal, and I bet on it. In the end, the team I hate the most won, now based on who wins between
- Real Madrid
- Manchester City
I know who I have to support against Inter

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 [771] 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 ... 876 »
  Print  

Jump to: