Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UEFA Europa League 2022/23 Season Winner?
Sevilla - 20 (55.6%)
Juventus - 7 (19.4%)
Bayer Leverkusen - 2 (5.6%)
Roma - 7 (19.4%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 449 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Europa League 2022/23 Season  (Read 48991 times)
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 437

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 07:27:57 PM

There is an obvious truth that Sevilla got lucky in my opinion. Those two goals came out of luck because both of the shots before the goals hit the defenders and ended by goals.

Therefore I don't think any of those defenders should be blamed also. Honestly I don't like Maguire's defending at all but it was just an unlucky moment for him in this game. Manchester United played a very effective game from the beginning to the end and deserved a comfortable win too. Maybe they couldn't take this win in the first leg but I still believe Sevilla's luck will be running out in the second leg. Manchester United should just be more careful in the defense line and they should be able to eliminate Sevilla after.

I respect Sevilla's achievements in the Europa League. I really do but it is obvious that they don't deserve anything this season with this poor level of game.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 07:39:39 PM

There is an obvious truth that Sevilla got lucky in my opinion. Those two goals came out of luck because both of the shots before the goals hit the defenders and ended by goals.

Therefore I don't think any of those defenders should be blamed also. Honestly I don't like Maguire's defending at all but it was just an unlucky moment for him in this game. Manchester United played a very effective game from the beginning to the end and deserved a comfortable win too. Maybe they couldn't take this win in the first leg but I still believe Sevilla's luck will be running out in the second leg. Manchester United should just be more careful in the defense line and they should be able to eliminate Sevilla after.

I respect Sevilla's achievements in the Europa League. I really do but it is obvious that they don't deserve anything this season with this poor level of game.
Actually Manchester United's victory is in sight against Sevilla and only 10 minutes from now Manchester United will win. And in this match, there were several players who disappointed coach Erik ten Hag because it was tantamount to accepting defeat.
because Manchester United had a two-goal lead through the action of Marcel Sabitzer in the first half who scored two goals, but the victory that was in sight vanished because of Tyrell Malacia's own goal in the 84th minute and Harry Maguire's 90+2 goal.
and the first leg match will be a lesson for the second leg and as we can see Manchester United played much better than Sevilla, and the second leg Manchester United must win.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 07:56:06 PM

The most pressure will be on Juventus and Manchester United. These are teams that normally easily reach the CL through the competition, but for Juventus it seems to be impossible. I just know exactly how the bookmakers think about the eventual winner, but the draw for the quarterfinals also plays a major role in this. United have a mediocre start with a 2-2 draw against Sevila. It is possible that United will now be eliminated by Sevila in Spain. Sevila is an experienced team, United's capital may not be able to compete with that if we are in a full arena.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2023, 08:40:19 PM

It was the tactical decision by ETH that cost Man United the game. Like you said Martial was having the best of game and he was replaced with the ineffective Weghorst.
~snip~
It looks like the draw at Old Traford benefited Sevilla a lot. Their second leg will be played in Spain. Many players are injured and accumulated cards, hoping that Man United can qualify seems very difficult.
As the host of the second leg, of course Sevilla is very lucky. In fact, I also read that Rashford is also unavailable in the second leg.  It is possible that Sevilla will continue the record of never losing and qualifying for the semi-finals.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 08:41:13 PM

and the first leg match will be a lesson for the second leg and as we can see Manchester United played much better than Sevilla, and the second leg Manchester United must win.

I don't think Manchester United played much better than Sevilla in the first leg. The match was a Manchester United home match. We had higher expectations from Manchester United in the home match. But they did not perform as well as expected. There is no chance to say that Manchester United dominated the match. However, Sevilla's performance in the away match was quite good. If they perform like that in the home match, I think Sevilla will win and qualify for the semi-finals. Because Sevilla is a much more experienced team than Manchester United on the Europa League platform.

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 08:43:12 PM

It was the tactical decision by ETH that cost Man United the game. Like you said Martial was having the best of game and he was replaced with the ineffective Weghorst.
~snip~
It looks like the draw at Old Traford benefited Sevilla a lot. Their second leg will be played in Spain. Many players are injured and accumulated cards, hoping that Man United can qualify seems very difficult.
As the host of the second leg, of course Sevilla is very lucky. In fact, I also read that Rashford is also unavailable in the second leg.  It is possible that Sevilla will continue the record of never losing and qualifying for the semi-finals.
The injuries to the Manchester United defenders are like a blessing now because of course apart from this it will be a bit easier, the replacements for the injured defenders can also be De Gea's enemy again just like the first Leg Cheesy
Even so, I still have high hopes for Manchester United for the quarter final this time and Ten Hag really needs to provide real direction, especially for United's defenders in the second leg so that mistakes like the first leg can be minimized properly.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1235

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 08:56:18 PM

Yeah, they had so much fun playing that they made the Red Devils score as many as two goals, it's just a shock. And of course Maguire scored, no way to do it without him, he helped the team in a difficult moment! Grin In fact, it looks pretty sad, to lose such a victory, with so much effort...
ETH was too confident in replacing the core players, the fatal mistake was actually Maguire's entry, Varane played well, but ETH was more careful because he was afraid that Varane would get injured or get card accumulation. I'm just wondering why it has to be Maguire, there are Lindeloft, Dalot, Shaw, who have seen their quality compared to Maguire and Bruno's withdrawal is one of the reasons too, Bruno has accumulated a yellow card and has been suspended for a week so in the second leg he doesn't can get off. You already know why it has to be replaced, you should just let it play until 90 minutes.

Weghorst was also stupid, he didn't play, he had the opportunity to shoot twice in front of goal instead of being shot over again, finally he was over to Malacia, so you know, he's called a cardboard striker, so there's no instinct to score goals. Hopefully as soon as possible a striker can come who is pure for the sharpness of scoring goals. Next, if the second leg still plays Maguire, don't expect MU to be able to kiss the Europa League trophy.

I don't know, it feels like they trust him every time, put him on the field and he just doesn't do what he was meant to do, maybe the problem is responsibility? That he can't handle it or something like that, but he clearly doesn't deserve a place in this team, he's failed repeatedly and moreover, done it more than anyone else

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1148
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2023, 09:02:51 PM

Apart from the fact that harry Maguire scored own goal, Manchester United fans are always against that young man. The news wouldn't get to this extent of it were to be a player like Casmiro or Varane.  the draw against Sevilla wasn't just because of Maguire, I will also blame Ten Hag for his wrong substitution in the match. His overconfidence also contributes to the result MU had in the match, cuz Up till today I'm still very much surprised about Varane and Bruno's substitution from the pitch.
Too bad for Harry Maguire, just when it seemed things were getting better, this happens and supporters begin to get furious with him again. This will definitely have a negative effect on his performance in this next game if he eventually plays which seems likely with Varane and Lisandro Martinez out injured. Manchester will face touch decisions at the stage of the season to get their defensive structure balanced.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 09:12:44 PM

I added a new poll for quarter final.

Poll Question: UEFA Europa League 2022/23 Season Winner?
Feyenoord
Roma
Bayer Leverkusen
Union Saint-Gilloise
Manchester United
Sevilla
Juventus
Sporting CP

Please vote!

Should Manchester United advance to the quarterfinals, I doubt they will make it past the semi-finals. The competition appears to be intensifying, and injuries to key players are taking a toll. Rashford, their star winger, has been absent for a week, and Martinez will be out for the remainder of the season. Moreover, it's unclear whether they will adopt an offensive or defensive strategy going forward.

If Sevilla manages to eliminate Manchester United in the second leg, my confidence in their ability to win the trophy will increase. This is because, if Juventus eliminates Sporting CP, it will set up a match between them and Sevilla, and they will face Bayern Leverkusen in the final.

Sevilla are big names in the Europa League Competition
They are like Real Madrid when it comes to the champions League there is no way I am ruling them.off again
Manchester United waisted good chance they have to stay ahead of Sevilla

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
judas

Activity: 1064
Merit: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 09:23:27 PM

Even though Manchester United are suffering injuries in their defense line I still expect them to become victorious at the end of the day. Because they are still a way better team than Sevilla as it is clearly seen. They were really impressive in the midfield in the first leg. Sabitzer's contribution to the team there was very valuable. Casemiro and Fernandes also had a really good match there.

Varane wasn't that much impressive but Martinez was really good in the first leg. Still both of them are really important players in defense and their absence will be felt. Maguire isn't a player who can fill the place of any of them as good as them in my opinion. But I hope he still has a good match and help his team reach the victory.

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▄▄
▄▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀     ▄▄   ▀▄  ▄
████ ▄▄▄▄ ▐██▄    █ ▐▌
█ ▐▌  ▀▀███████▄▄ ▐▌ █
▐▌ █    ▀██████▀▀ ████
███
▀▄     ██▄  ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀ ▄▀▀
▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄██
x

▄█▀▀▀▄█▀                                ▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀▄▄▄
██▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██   ▀██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄  ██▀  ▄▀
▄▄███▄▄ ▄ ▐██▄  ▌ █▌  █▄  █▌  █▄ ██  ██   ▄██    ██  █▌  █▄ ▄█▀  █  ███ ▄    ▄
██▄▄▄▀▀███ ▐███▄ ▌▐█▌  ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██  ██  ▀▀██    ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██ ▄▄▄ ▀███▐█▀███▀
▄▀  ▀█▄ ▀██▐█ ██▄▌▐█▌ ▀ █ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██▄▄▀     ██    ██ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██ ▄▀█▀ ███ ▀  ██
█    █▀  █▀▐█  ██▌ █▌  ▄▀  █▌  ▄▀ ██        ██   ▄█▀  █▌  ▄▀ ▀█▄  █   ██    ██
▀▄ ▀  ▄█▀ ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀█▄     ▄▄██▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀     ██▄▄█▀
▀▀▀▀      ▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄█▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄       ▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀▀                     ▀▀▄▀▀                     ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄
               ▄▀██▄
                ▄▄▄██▄
                ▄██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀█▄
▀████▀▀█████████████ ▀██▌
  ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█▀ ▀ ███
 ▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▄   ▄  ▀ ▄█  ▀████
  ▐█████▄▄▄▌  ▄███████▀██▄▄
   █▀█▄▄  ▀██▄█████ ██▌▄███
   ▐█▀  ▄ ███████▀ ▐██▌▀███▄
    ▀▄█████████▀  ▄▀▀█▄ ▄███▌
      ▐██████▀     ▄▄███ ▀███
                       ▄██▄
     ▄ ▄            ██▄████▄██▄
  ▄▄▐███▌▄▄         ▀▀██   █▀▀▀
 ████▀▀▀████         ████████
  ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ███     ▀▀▄▀▀▀
  ▐██▀▀██▌    █      ▄▀
      █       ▄▀   ▄█▀
     █  ▄▄▄████████▀
    ▄█▄█████████▀▀▀▄
    ▄▄
  ▄███████▀         ▀▄▄████ ▄▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀▄▄       ███▌  ▐███▀
██████▀     ███      ▄██████▄
████▀                ▀██▀▀██▀
CRYPTO'S IIIFASTEST
GROWING CASINO
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 09:26:53 PM

Their dominance for the first leg was quite good even though in this match the results weren't too good for them but this still proves that they still have a lot of chances at the moment.
The second leg will definitely be a life and death battle which makes this even more interesting.

But for the second leg later I still feel this will only be a narrow victory again and my hope for Juventus in the match later. What is clear is that this will be interesting for Sporting because indeed they have fought really, really well.
The results of the first leg were enough to prove Juventus' capacity in the quaterfinal round against Sporting and that at the same time dismissed the opinion of some people who said that Sporting would be quite a difficult opponent for Juventus to stop. I also have the same feeling that it is likely that Juventus will maintain this advantage in the second leg later. They have thin capital and with Juve's consistency I think they will again beat Sporting away from home.
The advantage that Sporting gets in the second leg is that they will play as the host. And interestingly in the previous round, when they got rid of Arsenal in the second leg, they were playing as a visiting team. It's little things like this that Juventus have to pay attention to. Now they have the advantage as they only need to draw to make sure they are in the next round. But on the other hand, what they have to watch out for is that Sporting will play all out in this match. Because the victory by creating 2 goals is what will make them in the next round.

In the first match, I think Sporting played more effectively than Juventus.  Juventus got the advantageous score in the first match with the performances of the goalkeepers.  I don't know if they can be that lucky in the rematch.  I think Sporting still has a serious chance to qualify.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
püsür

Activity: 1232
Merit: 675

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 09:29:42 PM

At first, I thought Man United would win easily. But it turns out that I was very wrong. The exit of Martinez, and Varane made United weak. Two own goals made them even more difficult. Fortunately, at this time the knockout phase does not recognize home or away goals, but it is still a tough task for Man United to win in Spain. In addition to injuries, Ten Hag must be dizzy with card accumulation. It is certain that they will be without Bruno in the second leg. Moreover, they have to be busy in the EPL and FA.
That is what most people thought, I think it is important to remember that the best thing we could do regarding betting on this game is not to lose hope. I understand that United will be losing some of their most important players but look at the difference between the clubs.

This game shouldn't have been a tie to begin with and they just got unlucky and I think that they will do a lot better on the next game, shouldn't be taking this long at all. I think they could have finished the series in the first game if they weren't unlucky as well. With or without those players, I think United will get the win and they will be doing much better on the next game, they can't get unlucky twice in a row in the same series, they should be winning it.
If you watched the match and left it at 83, you would guess Manu took 4-0, it's clear, but how did they manage to make the match difficult and make the tour difficult, it's really astonishing. It wouldn't be like this if it was Rashford. Also there quite a lot of problems with the forward, I don't know if Weghorst will stay next season, but they definitely need to buy a great striker next season.  Ten Haag should ask for a clear scorer from the management next season, as a coach who managed to send Ronaldo and establish a certain order and got it in the end, except for the Liverpool disaster.

There is no explanation for this, there is an elusive bond between the Europa league and Sevilla, that's how they score 2 goals and get out of there.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
X-ray

Activity: 2870
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 09:30:44 PM

The most pressure will be on Juventus and Manchester United. These are teams that normally easily reach the CL through the competition, but for Juventus it seems to be impossible. I just know exactly how the bookmakers think about the eventual winner, but the draw for the quarterfinals also plays a major role in this. United have a mediocre start with a 2-2 draw against Sevila. It is possible that United will now be eliminated by Sevila in Spain. Sevila is an experienced team, United's capital may not be able to compete with that if we are in a full arena.

MU has good start with sabitzer who has been scoring two goals against sevilla in old trafford but the disaster was coming when malacia was making its own goal for sevilla. The situation has become even worst since ten hag putting meguire in. Another blunder was coming to the sevilla. It's an unacceptable blunder from the defenders. So, after the match already happened and ten hag took a decision to overhaul the club. So many players will be kicked out of the club as soon as possible. The blunder of meguire has become a new meme as the lord is back again.
People are very excited when ten hag was letting meguire play in the game. Meguire is always failed to deliver since he was coming to manchester united. It can't even be counted how many times meguire was making blunders that put the team at a disadvantage.

It's very exciting to see how meguire will able to give sevilla another chance again for the second leg. The match gonna be even harder for manchester united at this moment caused by MU is havnig so many opponents here.,
De gea looks very tired of the so many blunders that being made by its team mates. That's why meguire was rarely getting passed by him.

There's none can be trusted in the defensive line of manchester united, the problem is player is always trying to dribble or touch the ball for a long time.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 09:35:05 PM

Their dominance for the first leg was quite good even though in this match the results weren't too good for them but this still proves that they still have a lot of chances at the moment.
The second leg will definitely be a life and death battle which makes this even more interesting.

But for the second leg later I still feel this will only be a narrow victory again and my hope for Juventus in the match later. What is clear is that this will be interesting for Sporting because indeed they have fought really, really well.
The results of the first leg were enough to prove Juventus' capacity in the quaterfinal round against Sporting and that at the same time dismissed the opinion of some people who said that Sporting would be quite a difficult opponent for Juventus to stop. I also have the same feeling that it is likely that Juventus will maintain this advantage in the second leg later. They have thin capital and with Juve's consistency I think they will again beat Sporting away from home.
The advantage that Sporting gets in the second leg is that they will play as the host. And interestingly in the previous round, when they got rid of Arsenal in the second leg, they were playing as a visiting team. It's little things like this that Juventus have to pay attention to. Now they have the advantage as they only need to draw to make sure they are in the next round. But on the other hand, what they have to watch out for is that Sporting will play all out in this match. Because the victory by creating 2 goals is what will make them in the next round.

In the first match, I think Sporting played more effectively than Juventus.  Juventus got the advantageous score in the first match with the performances of the goalkeepers.  I don't know if they can be that lucky in the rematch.  I think Sporting still has a serious chance to qualify.
It's good they at least secured a win in the first leg. It will give them more confidence and a upper hand in the second g. It will be worst in Juventus tries playing defensive style of football cuz the sporting club I know is a dreadful attacking side. The reason why the match became a. Bit difficult for juventus was the defensive pattern Allegri turned to play after the first goal. I know it's possible, sporting may bounce back, but it will be difficult if juv should play their best pattern of football.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1526
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 09:58:57 PM

Sporting's defeat in the first leg doesn't seem like the end of their struggles this season in the Europa League. Sporting did well in the first leg, it's just that they were very unlucky with some of their attempts to score. Sporting dominated possession in the first leg despite playing at Allianz, they also had more goal attempts, but they were very unlucky.

So of course Sporting is unlikely to give up on Juventus in the second leg. They are playing at home, it is a good advantage to expect a great performance. Regarding the possibility of victory, it is still possible but it depends on how Juventus handle the resistance of Rúben Amorim's team.
At Allianz a few days ago they did play very well and this should be used as a lesson for Juventus too that for the second leg Sporting will definitely be more than that.
Right now Juventus still have momentum, but on the other hand 1 goal is not something that can be said to be safe at this time so they still need to keep trying to score goals again because trying to play safe and defending for Juventus is too risky so they also still have to play openly and trying to score goals again to increase the current goal deficit.
It looks like it's going to be even more interesting and I'm definitely looking forward to this match.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 10:01:52 PM

It's good they at least secured a win in the first leg. It will give them more confidence and a upper hand in the second g. It will be worst in Juventus tries playing defensive style of football cuz the sporting club I know is a dreadful attacking side. The reason why the match became a. Bit difficult for juventus was the defensive pattern Allegri turned to play after the first goal. I know it's possible, sporting may bounce back, but it will be difficult if juv should play their best pattern of football.
Agree with what you say because of course playing defensively in this match is tantamount to letting Sporting do everything in attack and this will not be easy for Juventus to endure if they apply this style.
They have to keep trying to balance and even have to try to dominate in midfield and of course this will be far more worth it than having to stay there.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 10:37:42 PM

At first, I thought Man United would win easily. But it turns out that I was very wrong. The exit of Martinez, and Varane made United weak. Two own goals made them even more difficult. Fortunately, at this time the knockout phase does not recognize home or away goals, but it is still a tough task for Man United to win in Spain. In addition to injuries, Ten Hag must be dizzy with card accumulation. It is certain that they will be without Bruno in the second leg. Moreover, they have to be busy in the EPL and FA.

To face Sevilla at the Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium next week, coach Erik ten Hag needs to prepare an alternative strategy to make the opponent surrender and dominate the match. At least the ten Hags understand how Sevilla play yesterday in match 1
Even though Manchester United did not perform as expected yesterday, I am still optimistic that Manchester United will qualify for the semifinals
Ten Hag also have to really consider when they change schemes and substitutions because this can have a big effect just like the first leg when they try to change to be more defensive and some substitutions not to push players too much in the end this is a loss for them.
Now there are several players who are indicated unable to play as well and of course he has to rack his brain for this.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1582
Merit: 722

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2023, 11:29:47 PM

Agree with what you say because of course playing defensively in this match is tantamount to letting Sporting do everything in attack and this will not be easy for Juventus to endure if they apply this style.
They have to keep trying to balance and even have to try to dominate in midfield and of course this will be far more worth it than having to stay there.

The performance of Juventus is amazing, especially in the last games we saw them, that's why I don't expect to see Juventus start playing defective against Sporting because I believe any team that tries to play just defective during the game they will lose and this systems will not work, in the other hand I expect to see Juventus even tries to score another goal in the second leg.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 11:43:45 PM

I think Roma can still move Feyenoord out of their way in the tournament. Because their performance in the first leg was really promising actually. They wasted unbelievable opportunities in that game. One of them was a ball almost passing the goal line and the other one was a penalty. This game could have ended more differently if one of those attempts ended up with a goal.

I expect to watch a more effective Roma in this home game. Feyenoord's priority will be to secure this advantage to the end so they might play a little more defensive. Roma need to take advantage of their attacking power.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 15, 2023, 11:48:49 PM

I added a new poll for quarter final.

Poll Question: UEFA Europa League 2022/23 Season Winner?
Feyenoord
Roma
Bayer Leverkusen
Union Saint-Gilloise
Manchester United
Sevilla
Juventus
Sporting CP

Please vote!

Should Manchester United advance to the quarterfinals, I doubt they will make it past the semi-finals. The competition appears to be intensifying, and injuries to key players are taking a toll. Rashford, their star winger, has been absent for a week, and Martinez will be out for the remainder of the season. Moreover, it's unclear whether they will adopt an offensive or defensive strategy going forward.

If Sevilla manages to eliminate Manchester United in the second leg, my confidence in their ability to win the trophy will increase. This is because, if Juventus eliminates Sporting CP, it will set up a match between them and Sevilla, and they will face Bayern Leverkusen in the final.
Europa league game is becoming more interesting,  from the result of Manchester United vs Sevilla first leg game it seems it won't be possible for Manchester  United to beat Sevilla  in the second leg due to the conditions of their key  players. Europa League is still unpredicted to tell who win.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 449 »
  Print  

Jump to: