Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:50:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: UEFA Europa League 2022/23 Season Winner?
Sevilla - 20 (55.6%)
Juventus - 7 (19.4%)
Bayer Leverkusen - 2 (5.6%)
Roma - 7 (19.4%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 448 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Europa League 2022/23 Season  (Read 49010 times)
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2023, 12:55:37 PM

Servilla has a good record against Manchester united in the past. I don't know what was wrong with those matches but all I know is that ten Hag boys need to learn from the mistakes made from those matches in order to secure themselves against any outcome.
Manchester United is in a good form, thanks to Ten Hag who has set the system to this level, but it will add more to Ten hag record if he get the Europa league this season. I'm sure he knows this.
Last season Manchester United was not as good as this season, and under the coach of Erik Ten Hag they managed to find their form, although not completely. This season Manchester United have already won one trophy and that will invite another trophy into their title cupboard. Sevilla on the other hand, this season they are not as good as last season, they have experienced a very drastic decline. So this will be an opportunity for Manchester United to capitalize on their dip.
If Manchester United is in their right senses. They can be able to Sevilla, this is because Manchester United has almost won the clubs in the Spanish League who came to the Europa League competition
It is correct that Sevilla has more records than Manchester United in the Europa. But this season Manchester United is so much in good form that they cannot be easily beaten by any club. They are the favorites in the Europa Champions League and I believe Sevilla also knows about this.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2023, 01:01:07 PM

Servilla has a good record against Manchester united in the past. I don't know what was wrong with those matches but all I know is that ten Hag boys need to learn from the mistakes made from those matches in order to secure themselves against any outcome.
Manchester United is in a good form, thanks to Ten Hag who has set the system to this level, but it will add more to Ten hag record if he get the Europa league this season. I'm sure he knows this.
Last season Manchester United was not as good as this season, and under the coach of Erik Ten Hag they managed to find their form, although not completely. This season Manchester United have already won one trophy and that will invite another trophy into their title cupboard. Sevilla on the other hand, this season they are not as good as last season, they have experienced a very drastic decline. So this will be an opportunity for Manchester United to capitalize on their dip.
If Manchester United is in their right senses. They can be able to Sevilla, this is because Manchester United has almost won the clubs in the Spanish League who came to the Europa League competition
It is correct that Sevilla has more records than Manchester United in the Europa. But this season Manchester United is so much in good form that they cannot be easily beaten by any club. They are the favorites in the Europa Champions League and I believe Sevilla also knows about this.
I think Man United is ready for the match against Sevilla, it will still be a tough game for them but most likely Man United has a bigger chance than Sevilla. In the previous two matches, Man United managed to beat 2 teams from Spain (Barcelona and Real Betis), so I think Man United is becoming more familiar with the style of football of Spanish teams.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2023, 01:16:52 PM

I think Man United is ready for the match against Sevilla, it will still be a tough game for them but most likely Man United has a bigger chance than Sevilla. In the previous two matches, Man United managed to beat 2 teams from Spain (Barcelona and Real Betis), so I think Man United is becoming more familiar with the style of football of Spanish teams.
Yea, I also think same with you. Even before Manchester United was able to beat Barcelona and Real Betis, they were able to beat Real Sociedad.
And another great addition or boost or confidence to the Manchester United team is that they have Casemiro who is very much match fit in the team. Casemiro has missed one or two English matches because of 4 matches ban. He will be great in the Europa because he is reserving his strength.
Also by then Rashford will also be fit to continue his goal scoring streak.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 01:31:43 PM

Manchester united and Sevilla will be very interesting game knowing fully well that Manchester United will win fully without much struggles. The way ten Hag prove Manchester United performance makes me have confidence that it is possible for them to win the Europa League.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
püsür

Activity: 1232
Merit: 675

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 02:04:27 PM

In fact, currently Manchester United team is in a very good performance But Man U also lost several matches with Sevilla, which was not expected. However, Manchester are slowly returning to their previous performances.
The defeat that occurred when facing Sevilla can certainly be an important reference in the next match in the Europa League this season for Manchester United, because Manchester United clearly already know where they are still weak so that improvements are needed in order to be able to win when facing Sevilla again in the last round. Europa League Quarter-Finals this season. I'm sure Manchester United will be able to win the match, although not in an easy way.
Manchester United are currently in excellent form which I also believe will ensure the next match against Sevilla. As the next match is in the knockout stage, Manchester United will never want to lose this opportunity by losing to Sevilla.

They are lucky to play the game against Sevilla because according to the last games we saw from Sevilla this season I can say this team could lose the Europa League in the last stage against fenerbahçe because of the bad performance they had. Even in La Liga Sevilla's performance was not good at all and they are currently the 14th team on the table. However after chance the coach I think they can have a little hope against Manchester United.
Even though Manchester United have quite a bit of problems, I agree with your point, Sevilla also is having a somehow bad season and their performance is questionable. Sevilla could barely beat Fenerbahce. Actually they were quite lucky to advance. Manchester United should focus more on the Europa League. I was thinking that maybe they could be 2nd in the Premier League, but in the last weeks that possibility has become very difficult. They will probably finish third in the league. They would most likely want to take this EL cup and go back to their old days. It will be fun to watch the two Manchester teams competing against each other in the coming years. ManU's priority should be Europa League, for sure.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 02:08:50 PM

Feyenoord v Roma is a matchup like an early finale in this tournament in my opinion. The reason why I think in this way is that these teams already played against each other in the Europa Conference League finale in the previous season. Besides both of them are still very strong in this season as well. Feyenoord are even stronger this season as they are fighting really hard for the Eredivisie title on one hand. They have a really good advantage in the standings as well.

Hence I think they can focus on the Europa League easily too. They must be wishing to have revenge on Roma as well - You know Roma defeated them in that finale. But I still expect Roma to eliminate them by a slight margin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 02:31:16 PM

I don't even think if sevilla is going to be even more tough opponent compared with betis. I just take the performance in the domestic league. Sevilla has horrible performances in the la liga. I see no chance for sevilla to win the match against manchester united. Betis can be destroyed by manchester united and sevilla will become even more easy for MU to beat it. Sevilla is not so stable as the club has been sacked sampaoli as a coach of club before. I don't even think the players can adapt as fast as possible to the new coach.
MU will have so many advantages over sevilla. Sevilla was not as strong as people called that as king of europa league. For me, sevilla is just an ordinary club in front of MU.

As you can see how inconsistent sevilla is at this moment. That proves that if this club is not in good condition when it will face MU as next opponent in europa league.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 03:23:20 PM

Manchester United will be very lucky if they can win the match against Sevilla in the Europa League this season, because apart from Manchester United being able to take advantage of Sevilla's condition which is not good enough this season, also in the Europa League now many strong teams have been eliminated which has made Manchester United's move to going to the next round will be a bit easier this season.

Manchester united and Sevilla will be very interesting game knowing fully well that Manchester United will win fully without much struggles. The way ten Hag prove Manchester United performance makes me have confidence that it is possible for them to win the Europa League.
Manchester United's game with Sevilla will be an interesting match, but I also want to see who will survive going into the next round because it will be much more interesting to see which team Manchester United will meet after these Quarter-Finals.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 03:36:34 PM

Manchester United will be very lucky if they can win the match against Sevilla in the Europa League this season, because apart from Manchester United being able to take advantage of Sevilla's condition which is not good enough this season, also in the Europa League now many strong teams have been eliminated which has made Manchester United's move to going to the next round will be a bit easier this season.

Manchester United's game with Sevilla will be an interesting match, but I also want to see who will survive going into the next round because it will be much more interesting to see which team Manchester United will meet after these Quarter-Finals.
I won't be surprised and I don't think anyone will be, if at the end of the match,  Manchester united comes out victorious.
Ten Hag has been able to set the system in such a way that both the boys and the fans are out for winning in every fixture they see themselves.
Having come this far in the Europa league, servilla in the other hand will not accept defeat so easily.  They have recorded good results against MU in their past fixtures,  and this is what Eric Ten hag will have to change in other to end this season.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[td][/td][td][/td]
rendravolt

Activity: 2030
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 06:01:59 PM

We have to admit it was because of Erik ten Hag's ingenuity in cultivating the Red Devils players that made them get very good performances this season. In contrast to Sevilla, they actually experienced an immeasurable decline for football observers and this was very far from expectations like the previous season. But even so, these two teams will compete in the quarter-finals and it's still a mystery who will qualify later, yes, even though everyone knows that Manchester United is so favored in this match.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 06:20:03 PM

Leverkusen don't seem to have a low chance to advance to the next stage. It is the opposite way. Of course there is a fact that they faced a much weaker opponent in the last round which was Ferencvaros. Royale Union SG are a more powerful team to beat for Leverkusen. I must remind you of another fact that this Belgian team eliminated Union Berlin which is another German team in the last round. Plus this team are fighting for the league title really hard in the Jupiler Pro League.

Leverkusen should just play carefully against them to be able to eliminate them. This tournament is their only way to make it to the Champions League. They need to use this efficiently.

To be honest, I didn't think that Union Berlin would be toppled by USG. however, however, on paper Leverkusen is more favored than Royale Union SG, especially if we refer to the odds available by the bookie.

I'm quite optimistic, Leverkusen will appear dominant when hosting Union SG in the match later. either home or away. but, yes, at least Xabi Alonso will not underestimate his opponent. because, Xabi is well aware that USG is not an easy team for them to overthrow. especially if we remember when Royele Union SG toppled Berlin at their own base with a landslide score. which means, this team from Belgium will provide fierce resistance when they travel to Leverkusen. As far as I'm concerned, this is the first meeting between the two teams. even so, after all I will still favor Leverkusen who will qualify for the next round phase.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 06:35:41 PM

Sevilla is still very likely to get a different form in the Europa League even if they have to beat the Red Devils "Manchester United".
Whoever you are, I'm sure you don't believe in Sevilla in the Europa League considering their never good performance in La Liga. Actually that's a reasonable analysis, but do you remember how Frankfurt won the title last season? They beat Barcelona, ​​​​and they went to the final and won the title.

Sevilla are a weak team in the eyes of many people but I think they can surprise anyone this season in the Europa League including Manchester United. Sevilla's track record is good in the Europa League, I would definitely consider them one of the good teams this season.
That's what I said before, if you look at Sevilla's performance in La Liga, there is no guarantee to beat Manchester United, but the history shown by Frankfurt breaks speculation about Manchester United's performance, which is in good condition. On the other hand Sevilla also has a much better mentality when playing in the Europa League, their track record in the Europa League can break speculation that Manchester United has a much bigger chance.

But going back to the predictions that we made, it means sticking to their pattern of play and being consistent in their respective leagues and I think from this point of view Manchester United are far superior.

Well, Sevilla has to show that adversities have to be overcome, it's the Europ League, they took out Barcelona, there are strong teams left and against Manchester United if they can beat them, I don't see anything difficult about them, they are a team and although they are doing very badly in the League they can earn a good place if they win the Europa League, really looking at it from one point of view the team I see as the strongest is Juve, and they have been lucky not to meet them now, so They must overcome this challenge against Manchester, they can do it.
The two highly favored candidates this season are Juventus and Manchester United. But for the next match, both Manchester United and Juventus have to go through the quarter-finals, Manchester United will not get an easy win against Sevilla and neither will Juventus' chances. If you calculate the strength of the players you have and the opportunities, then Manchester United and Juventus will definitely get through the quarter-finals.

To be honest I have never doubted Sevilla's quality at the European league level, but their chances are very small at the moment, considering that Manchester United's rise under Erik Ten Hak is quite real. Juventus will also not waste the opportunity to gain full points to qualify for the next round.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 06:48:02 PM

Didn't their last meeting take place several years ago, in 2020 to be precise? When compared to 2020 and this year especially after Ten Haag took over from Manchester United as coach there the difference is already very big and Manchester United are already in very good development at the moment so the previous H2H is unlikely to affect this match at all.
Sevilla must be very careful when dealing with Man United, the first or second leg will not give them a big advantage, because that was clearly seen when their opponent managed to hold Barcelona at the Nou Camp in the previous round, and finally beat Barca at Old Trafford, even though Barca is far more favored than United and also Barca is in relatively better condition than Sevilla, which is still outside the top 10 in the league until now. Man United are far superior to reach the semifinals and that could fail if their main player is injured or something else so he can't play for United, as long as all of Ten Haag's pillars are playing and fit then United will be difficult to contain by Sevilla.
To be fair they were good in 2020 as well and that I can understand. But this year Sevilla, even though they have somehow managed to come thus far, has been horrible and they are lucky to be here, they should have been out a few matches ago, and definitely a shock that they managed to be here. On the other hand, United looks like they could have been in UCL instead of here, they are pretty good and managed to beat Barcelona.

Look at Barcelona and sevilla positions in la liga and you would understand. This doesn't mean they will win for sure, United could still lose, as usual in football and especially in cup games anything could happen so we should be ready about that for sure.
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 07:00:03 PM

Feyenoord v Roma is a matchup like an early finale in this tournament in my opinion. The reason why I think in this way is that these teams already played against each other in the Europa Conference League finale in the previous season. Besides both of them are still very strong in this season as well. Feyenoord are even stronger this season as they are fighting really hard for the Eredivisie title on one hand. They have a really good advantage in the standings as well.

Hence I think they can focus on the Europa League easily too. They must be wishing to have revenge on Roma as well - You know Roma defeated them in that finale. But I still expect Roma to eliminate them by a slight margin.

I think it's not about the early final but the revenge match, because there are still other matches that bring together the top teams against the top teams. So the match between AS Roma v Feyenoord I think cannot be assumed as an early final, but more towards a match with a revenge mission.

Yes indeed, because in this season Feyenoord are also dominating the Eredivisie, so of course, this season Feyenoord has performed better than last season when they lost by AS Roma in the Europa Conference League. So, with good domination in the local league this season, I personally believe Feyenoord have just as good a chance to win. Because I think AS Roma is sometimes unstable, so these factors can make AS Roma fail to qualify.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1526
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 07:49:00 PM

I think it's not about the early final but the revenge match, because there are still other matches that bring together the top teams against the top teams. So the match between AS Roma v Feyenoord I think cannot be assumed as an early final, but more towards a match with a revenge mission.

Yes indeed, because in this season Feyenoord are also dominating the Eredivisie, so of course, this season Feyenoord has performed better than last season when they lost by AS Roma in the Europa Conference League. So, with good domination in the local league this season, I personally believe Feyenoord have just as good a chance to win. Because I think AS Roma is sometimes unstable, so these factors can make AS Roma fail to qualify.
I agree with you, it's more accurate to say this is a revenge match for Feyenoord than a final match at the start. This match will be difficult to predict because the last time they met was in the final match, it shows that the two clubs are on the same level, even though in the end Feneyord had to admit AS Roma's superiority in the final match. Obviously the situation will be different now, Feyenoord are currently in a good trend in the local competition, so they will try to make their mission successful in getting their revenge from AS Roma last season.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2023, 07:50:46 PM

Yea, I also think same with you. Even before Manchester United was able to beat Barcelona and Real Betis, they were able to beat Real Sociedad.
And another great addition or boost or confidence to the Manchester United team is that they have Casemiro who is very much match fit in the team. Casemiro has missed one or two English matches because of 4 matches ban. He will be great in the Europa because he is reserving his strength.
after barcelona was knocked out of the european league, the biggest candidate to win the european league was man utd, especially with the best squad they had, man utd's winning percentage increased sharply

I'm not underestimating Sevilla, but when compared to Sevilla's performance in the local league, the chances of Sevilla winning against Man Utd are very small. In the first leg, I'm sure Man Utd will win big

Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 09:28:07 PM

For Manchester United to knock Barcelona out from the Europa League I know they are fit of winning the europa league.  Manchester United are with the best squad, players like Rashford and Casemiro always play a good role in every for Manchester United, Rashford is goal scoring machine for Manchester United.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 09:43:00 PM

No. I dont think so mate.

Manchester united vs sevilla it is , the vibe between the two far greater than roma vs fenerbache ... how can you say that. As roma been mediocre teams for years and fenerbache struggling in european competition in the last few years while sevilla who won the most title of europa league get wiped out of your consideration just because they had bad season this time, no sense for me.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 09:58:46 PM

Feyenoord are currently in a good trend in the local competition, so they will try to make their mission successful in getting their revenge from AS Roma last season.
Feyenoord is doing well at the moment in the Eredivisie. they are at the top of the table even with a pretty good point advantage leaving Ajax. it was different last season which made Feyenoord have to finish in the top 3 positions in the standings, behind Ajax and PSV.
In the first leg, maybe Feyenoord can take advantage and get revenge on Roma. they must seize this home moment to beat Roma. because in the second leg, it will be quite difficult if you have to play well to beat Roma's domination at home.

It is surprising that Sevilla, who managed to qualify for the quarter-finals, saw that their current performance in La Liga was not good. this could be luck for Man United to get 1 easy ticket to the Semi Finals.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 10:12:01 PM

Feyenoord is not such a strong team capable of winning the Europa League, I'm not underestimating them, but I'm looking at other teams that are still in the Europa League and comparing these other teams with Feyenoord I see Feyenoord with no chances. And the same comments I made for Feyenoord apply to Roma, despite Roma having a good coach and good players, Roma still lack good players in defense, which limits them a lot, but of course Mourinho can surprise.

but talking about the probable candidates, i think that juventus and manchester united are the two main candidates to win the europa league, but that will depend on some conditions like for example: in case roma beat Feyenoord and then rome would play against juventus, so rome will beat juventus, and juventus will not go to the final, while in the case of manchester united they can play against any team they will manage to do very well, sevilla are not doing well in the league so manchester united has good chances to win in this game

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 448 »
  Print  

Jump to: