May 17, 2024, 10:53:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will win?
Tank Davis - 35 (74.5%)
Ryan Garcia - 12 (25.5%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Tank Davis vs. Ryan Garcia betting and discussion (May, 2023)  (Read 7476 times)
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1512
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 09:21:05 PM

With this upcoming fight of Davis, Garcia will see how prepared Davis is for their fight.
Garcia already ditched his supposedly fight with Gesta this coming month to focus on Davis.
Is it a good decision for Garcia or not? We will see if this will help when he faces with Davis.
He has a long break now from the boxing ring, so hopefully his decision is right.
If Davis will win on his upcoming fight, I believe, Garcia will be the underdog in their fight.

IMO it was a bad decision to cancel his tune-up fight with Mercito Gesta. It could be that the proposed fight schedule with Tank isn't giving Kingry enough time to recover if ever the Gesta fight turns difficult. But Kingry could've easily moved his fight with Tank by a month or 2. Kingry will be nearly a year inactive when he faces Tank. He cannot overtrain either so the focus thing is just bs. He is just lazy and is only looking for the big money, he seems ready to cash out in boxing. His former coach Eddie Reynoso and former stablemate Canelo Alvarez were right, he is slacking and is losing his motivation and dedication to establish his own legacy. His fight with Tank Davis is not even a championship fight.

That's what I thought as well, Ryan Garcia and his camp cannot handle the risks including the consequences if they will push through that tune-up fight. I reckon that it's not good to be labeled as a tune-up fight because Gesta is not the kind of boxer that will be defeated easily and just existed to be someone's stepping stone, he's much more greater than that and that's frankly one of the reasons why they cancelled the fight. So, hopefully, Ryan Garcia won't have any struggles because after almost 1 year, he will face the greatest foe in his career.

It will really be a big failure for Ryan's side if even in his planned tune-up fight, he loses against Gesta. This boxer is not well known but had made a good run in this sport which he could possibly throw a lucky punch knocking Ryan. My guess was that Ryan was pressured by what he'd been reading about him after the announcement of the tuneup fight against Gesta.

Just sparring I guess will work for him. Too bad for Gesta for not getting a big chance of grabbing a huge money pot.

Or get Gesta as a regular sparring partner then for Ryan Garcia? I think it's a good move on the part of Ryan's camp or then at least request Gesta to give him a good sparring, emulate the style of Anthony Davis and don't hold off on the punch.

Yeah, probably he was just pressured to look for a boxer as a tune up similar to what Tank Davis did, because after all, this is what they have agreed upon according to Ryan. But then again is not obliged to, so he just dropped his idea and would rather not take it.
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1445

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 04:01:59 AM

To those of you who criticize the fight cancellation vs. Gesta.

Ryan Garcia has made the correct decision, I reckon. If he was to continue the fight against Gesta and also has to have some of his attention on the superfight against Tank Davis on May, this will certainly be more added pressure that he does not need. Would fans still want King Ry vs. Tank if Ryan Garcia does not give a good performance against Gesta? What if he lost vs. Gesta? There is also risk of injury.

These are risks that Ryan should avoid. Similar argument to Tank also, he should cancel his fight against Hector Luis Garcia. He might injure his left hand again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 09:29:12 AM

Ryan Garcia has made the correct decision, I reckon. If he was to continue the fight against Gesta and also has to have some of his attention on the superfight against Tank Davis on May, this will certainly be more added pressure that he does not need. Would fans still want King Ry vs. Tank if Ryan Garcia does not give a good performance against Gesta? What if he lost vs. Gesta? There is also risk of injury.

These are risks that Ryan should avoid. Similar argument to Tank also, he should cancel his fight against Hector Luis Garcia. He might injure his left hand again.

I don't criticize his decision as I believe it will only result to a mismatch fight.

Garcia should focus on his big fight and that's why he is doing right now, if Davis will have a tuneup fight, that's his decision but I'm pretty sure he will not be at risk of losing that fight because their fight against Garcia is already destine to happen.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 06:05:03 PM

Pressure is not something that these boxers are unaware of, the moment they decided to be a professional boxer, they already know the situation they are in and that pressures will be always with them because people will always set a high bar and that is the risks of it. Also, if Ryan Garcia cannot even defeat Mercito Gesta then it would be a mismatch because it will be almost guaranteed that Ryan Garcia will lost the fight if he will go with Tank Davis afterwards.

What he did might benefit his situation because his focus will be now undivided towards Davis only but how about his readiness? He might be in for a surprise especially the fact that Ryan Garcia haven't had any similar experience against stronger boxer.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 06:19:11 PM

With this upcoming fight of Davis, Garcia will see how prepared Davis is for their fight.
Garcia already ditched his supposedly fight with Gesta this coming month to focus on Davis.
Is it a good decision for Garcia or not? We will see if this will help when he faces with Davis.
He has a long break now from the boxing ring, so hopefully his decision is right.
If Davis will win on his upcoming fight, I believe, Garcia will be the underdog in their fight.

IMO it was a bad decision to cancel his tune-up fight with Mercito Gesta. It could be that the proposed fight schedule with Tank isn't giving Kingry enough time to recover if ever the Gesta fight turns difficult. But Kingry could've easily moved his fight with Tank by a month or 2. Kingry will be nearly a year inactive when he faces Tank. He cannot overtrain either so the focus thing is just bs. He is just lazy and is only looking for the big money, he seems ready to cash out in boxing. His former coach Eddie Reynoso and former stablemate Canelo Alvarez were right, he is slacking and is losing his motivation and dedication to establish his own legacy. His fight with Tank Davis is not even a championship fight.

That's what I thought as well, Ryan Garcia and his camp cannot handle the risks including the consequences if they will push through that tune-up fight. I reckon that it's not good to be labeled as a tune-up fight because Gesta is not the kind of boxer that will be defeated easily and just existed to be someone's stepping stone, he's much more greater than that and that's frankly one of the reasons why they cancelled the fight. So, hopefully, Ryan Garcia won't have any struggles because after almost 1 year, he will face the greatest foe in his career.

It will really be a big failure for Ryan's side if even in his planned tune-up fight, he loses against Gesta. This boxer is not well known but had made a good run in this sport which he could possibly throw a lucky punch knocking Ryan. My guess was that Ryan was pressured by what he'd been reading about him after the announcement of the tuneup fight against Gesta.

Just sparring I guess will work for him. Too bad for Gesta for not getting a big chance of grabbing a huge money pot.

If the reason alone is that Ryan Garcia was pressured and surprised after reading about Mercito Gesta and his capabilities, then that's already a huge failure in their part because they haven't done their own research to know if it will be risky for Ryan Garcia or not. Maybe they just thought that they have to find that specific boxer who moves a lot like Davis and is already on the end part of his career. After Ryan Garcia's decision, I think that shows a slight concern that he's not yet ready after all.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 06:33:15 PM

Pressure is not something that these boxers are unaware of, the moment they decided to be a professional boxer, they already know the situation they are in and that pressures will be always with them because people will always set a high bar and that is the risks of it. Also, if Ryan Garcia cannot even defeat Mercito Gesta then it would be a mismatch because it will be almost guaranteed that Ryan Garcia will lose the fight if he will go with Tank Davis afterward.

What he did might benefit his situation because his focus will be now undivided on Davis only but how about his readiness? He might be in for a surprise especially the fact that Ryan Garcia hasn't had any similar experience against a stronger boxer.

For me, Ryan has made the right decision to refuse the fight against Gesta. Tank Davis is such a hard opponent not just because of his record but because of his strength in the ring. He has an advantage when it comes to experience which will also be a big challenge to Ryan. He needs more preparation in facing him so his focus should be on hard training. Yes, he has fast hands but the experience will still an edge so this coming match will surely test his capability.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1512
Merit: 566

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 08:05:57 PM

Pressure is not something that these boxers are unaware of, the moment they decided to be a professional boxer, they already know the situation they are in and that pressures will be always with them because people will always set a high bar and that is the risks of it. Also, if Ryan Garcia cannot even defeat Mercito Gesta then it would be a mismatch because it will be almost guaranteed that Ryan Garcia will lose the fight if he will go with Tank Davis afterward.

What he did might benefit his situation because his focus will be now undivided on Davis only but how about his readiness? He might be in for a surprise especially the fact that Ryan Garcia hasn't had any similar experience against a stronger boxer.

For me, Ryan has made the right decision to refuse the fight against Gesta. Tank Davis is such a hard opponent not just because of his record but because of his strength in the ring. He has an advantage when it comes to experience which will also be a big challenge to Ryan. He needs more preparation in facing him so his focus should be on hard training. Yes, he has fast hands but the experience will still an edge so this coming match will surely test his capability.

Usually though to be able to peak at the right time, boxers mostly needs 8 weeks hard preparation inside the ring and probably that will still be the target of his camp, so that his condition will be just about right.

But maybe the preparation will be more on mental for Ryan and so his team needs more time to swallow and understand how they will overcome this one as others said, Tank will be the favorite and so Ryan will need to be very determined to overcome Davis in their fight.
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1445

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 04:39:15 AM

Usually though to be able to peak at the right time, boxers mostly needs 8 weeks hard preparation inside the ring and probably that will still be the target of his camp, so that his condition will be just about right.

But maybe the preparation will be more on mental for Ryan and so his team needs more time to swallow and understand how they will overcome this one as others said, Tank will be the favorite and so Ryan will need to be very determined to overcome Davis in their fight.

I very much agree! It will certainly be more on his mental preparation than physical! He is in his best possible conditioning in his life as a boxer. He needs this challenge to test himself in the ring!

Also, if everyone can remember, Ryan Garcia was a victim of depression and suicidal thoughts before his return to fight Emmanuel Tagoe. He also said that he needed psychiatric help. We do not want this to return before May or the fight might be cancelled or he might go out of the ring with a stretcher hehehehe.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 01:07:35 PM

I very much agree! It will certainly be more on his mental preparation than physical! He is in his best possible conditioning in his life as a boxer. He needs this challenge to test himself in the ring!

Also, if everyone can remember, Ryan Garcia was a victim of depression and suicidal thoughts before his return to fight Emmanuel Tagoe. He also said that he needed psychiatric help. We do not want this to return before May or the fight might be cancelled or he might go out of the ring with a stretcher hehehehe.

The fact that he already came back in boxing, I believe that he was already able to conquer his problem, and with that said, I'm expecting him to be his best in this big fight. This  is by far the biggest fight of his career, Davis is a champion and even listed as a favorite against him, so this is a big challenge for him and I'm pretty sure he understand it that's why he skip the fight with Gesta to focus on this particular fight.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 24, 2022, 12:04:28 PM

The fact that he already came back in boxing, I believe that he was already able to conquer his problem, and with that said, I'm expecting him to be his best in this big fight. This  is by far the biggest fight of his career, Davis is a champion and even listed as a favorite against him, so this is a big challenge for him and I'm pretty sure he understand it that's why he skip the fight with Gesta to focus on this particular fight.

Or maybe he is just focusing on boxing to conquer his depression and other mental problems that will lead him in an unwanted situation, either way, I'm glad that he is looking sharp and back in business to face the heavy names. This maybe his first time but I know that he can do this properly because every champion was once a challenger too, so there's really a first time for everything. I just hope that there would be no problems along the way.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
December 24, 2022, 12:44:06 PM

Or maybe he is just focusing on boxing to conquer his depression and other mental problems that will lead him in an unwanted situation, either way, I'm glad that he is looking sharp and back in business to face the heavy names. This maybe his first time but I know that he can do this properly because every champion was once a challenger too, so there's really a first time for everything. I just hope that there would be no problems along the way.

He should not be dealing with a problem about his personal issues, instead, he should focus on finding a strategy on how to beat Davis as we all know how sharp and smart Davis is in the ring. Ryan Garcia has not faced an elite boxer like Davis, so we will see if he really is a world-class boxer if he could beat Davis or at least give a very good challenge.
Inwestour

Activity: 1008
Merit: 958

View Profile
December 24, 2022, 12:44:38 PM

He started his journey too early, he received too much attention at a young age, in addition, there is a lot of tension before the fights, so not everyone is able to endure such psychological stress. But it is clear that he coped well with this, that what does not kill us makes us stronger. Whether he is ready for the battle with the Tank is a very difficult question. When I watch an interview with Garsis, I see that he believes that he is ready, and this is very important, but I see that Tank is a more experienced opponent and he is stronger at the moment.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 11:55:44 AM

He started his journey too early, he received too much attention at a young age, in addition, there is a lot of tension before the fights, so not everyone is able to endure such psychological stress. But it is clear that he coped well with this, that what does not kill us makes us stronger. Whether he is ready for the battle with the Tank is a very difficult question. When I watch an interview with Garsis, I see that he believes that he is ready, and this is very important, but I see that Tank is a more experienced opponent and he is stronger at the moment.

As long as he is ready, expect a 100% performance of Garcia. He cannot make an excuse that he is dealing with a mental problem if he losses his fight, this is big for him, so as an undefeated fighter, he will certainly make sure to continue that way. Tank is definitely a tough opponent, but about the experience, I think it's not a big deal.

24 yrs old vs 28 yrs old, both are young boxers and champions, this is very unpredictable.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Jating

Merit: 808

View Profile
December 25, 2022, 12:11:48 PM

As long as he is ready, expect a 100% performance of Garcia. He cannot make an excuse that he is dealing with a mental problem if he losses his fight, this is big for him, so as an undefeated fighter, he will certainly make sure to continue that way. Tank is definitely a tough opponent, but about the experience, I think it's not a big deal.

Ryan already said that he is already ok mentally, he has won fights already so I don't think it will be an excuse if ever he losses the fight. On the contrary, he said that he will skip the tune up because he wants to focus more on Tank Davis, it shows that he is laser focus and motivated.

24 yrs old vs 28 yrs old, both are young boxers and champions, this is very unpredictable.

Both are young and still at their prime, so age here is not a deciding factor. As far experience goes though, I will give a slight edge to Tank Davis.

But as you have said, it's very unpredictable, hard to see who will prevail because they are both exciting fighters and capable to knock each other.
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1851

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2022, 03:54:01 AM

Of course, Davis will not leave Floyd if there relationship is good, so there could be some tension and their relationship could have been fractured many years ago, so there's something going on behind the scene that we really don't know.

But I reckon as most boxers-promoters sever separation, it's all about the money. And maybe Davis is not satisfied with the money that he is getting under Mayweather.

This article[1] state one of the issue why Davis wanted to leave Mayweather promotion.  It was stated that Mayweather is accused of wanting  Davis to lose against Roland Romero.  The last fight of Davis happens last May 28, 2022 and Mayweather wanted Davis to lose on that fight, the reason was unknown why Mayweather wanted Davis to sell the fight but probably Mayweather bet on the opponent LOL.

And maybe another reason is that Tank wanted to explore and have more options and see how it goes for him career wise.

It is also a possibility.  But of course, any boxer will leave his promoter if they wanted to blemish the boxer's untainted record.

[1] https://boxing-social.com/news/gervonta-davis-accuses-promoter/

Maybe you are right that mate and that's the reason why Mayweather wants Davis to lose against Rolando because maybe Mayweather bet on Ronald and once Davis will lose the game it's a big win for Mayweather. Or else there's a sabotage between the team of Davis and rolando.
But Davis must do nowadays is that he must look another promoter that can handle him without any connection against thier opponent.

Not sure if Mayweather will go to the extend of betting on the other guy and for Davis to lose the fight.

But in any case, yeah Davis seems to be out of Mayweather promotions. But if he is under PBC now, then I guess there's not much of a chance for him as there could be fights that is going to be difficult to make in the future, we all know that is boxing politics.

So we might get a treat here as this could be a landmark fight between a PBC or TGB against Golden Boy Promotions of Oscar Dela Hoya.

Rumor has it that Mayweather placed Rolly Romero against Davis in hopes that the latter will defeated because he severed their ties and I'm sure Mayweather didn't want that choice because Davis's fights gave them a big revenue for which Mayweather benefits too.

As of now, it's still unclear whether Gervonta Davis is with PBC and then there's some news that Davis had a discussion with Hearn to promote the fight in DAZN. I guess we will see it this coming months before their actual fight.
Well, with all that Mayweather can do, it doesn't surprise me that he organized something like this, because he is a boxer who has many contacts, well I say boxer because I still see him as such, although I don't like his style very much since he sticks to it. much to the technical and particularly left me a lot to think about the time I fought against Pacquiao, although now I must admit that he is a great businessman, he has a great business model and many boxers who are on a par with him who They are managed by his organization, they usually organize very good events, I think he was able to take advantage of each event he had to make the corresponding contacts.

In another order of ideas, someone comes out challenging:

Jose Ramirez wants ‘The Big Four’: Teofimo, Tank, Ryan Garcia & Haney

By Brian Webber: Former WBC/WBO light welterweight champion Jose Ramirez says he wants Teofimo Lopez next on March 25th if he’s willing to face him.

Ramirez (27-1, 17 KOs) recently turned down a guaranteed title shot against WBC 140-lb champion Regis Prograis because he was unhappy with the 65-35 purse split, and he’s taken much heat from boxing fans for turning down the shot.

Source: https://www.boxingnews24.com/2022/12/jose-ramirez-wants-teofimo-tank-ryan-garcia-or-haney/

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2022, 01:44:52 PM

In another order of ideas, someone comes out challenging:

Jose Ramirez wants ‘The Big Four’: Teofimo, Tank, Ryan Garcia & Haney

By Brian Webber: Former WBC/WBO light welterweight champion Jose Ramirez says he wants Teofimo Lopez next on March 25th if he’s willing to face him.

Ramirez (27-1, 17 KOs) recently turned down a guaranteed title shot against WBC 140-lb champion Regis Prograis because he was unhappy with the 65-35 purse split, and he’s taken much heat from boxing fans for turning down the shot.

Source: https://www.boxingnews24.com/2022/12/jose-ramirez-wants-teofimo-tank-ryan-garcia-or-haney/

It would be nice to see him fighting Teofimo Lopez, both have 1 loss in their career and I think they will be able to deliver a good fight. But of course, I would still pick the fighter that I think would win, and that is none other than Teofimo Lopez. What do you think the betting odds will be? who will be the favorites to win?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 29, 2022, 01:56:45 PM

I don't criticize his decision as I believe it will only result to a mismatch fight.

Garcia should focus on his big fight and that's why he is doing right now, if Davis will have a tuneup fight, that's his decision but I'm pretty sure he will not be at risk of losing that fight because their fight against Garcia is already destine to happen.

Even if that fight would occur, Ryan Garcia would still win the fight, and people would not get excited since Gesta is not a champion, they will think that it's a tuneup fight where there's an obvious winner. His decision to cancel to fully prepare himself to Tank Davis is the best decision he made, why? because he needs to be fully focus in order to beat Tank Davis who's a real champion.

bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 29, 2022, 02:04:09 PM

Even if that fight would occur, Ryan Garcia would still win the fight, and people would not get excited since Gesta is not a champion, they will think that it's a tuneup fight where there's an obvious winner. His decision to cancel to fully prepare himself to Tank Davis is the best decision he made, why? because he needs to be fully focus in order to beat Tank Davis who's a real champion.

I think the Hector and Davis fight will also be canceled they could just resume thier scheduled fight this May Davis vs Ryan Garcia where both don't have tune-up fight. Davis on the news was arrested due to domestic violence, it's just a week away from Hector's fight night.

If they are both willing to just give a good entertaining fight for thier fans as per demand, its fair they both didn't have tuneup fights.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Shamm

Activity: 1092
Merit: 345

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
December 29, 2022, 02:21:56 PM

He should not be dealing with a problem about his personal issues, instead, he should focus on finding a strategy on how to beat Davis as we all know how sharp and smart Davis is in the ring. Ryan Garcia has not faced an elite boxer like Davis, so we will see if he really is a world-class boxer if he could beat Davis or at least give a very good challenge.

Yes this is what he must do for now he find and trained hard for a new strategy to defeat Davis as we all know that Davis once he will have a good time and make those punches for sure he is unstoppable.  And that must be Garcia will look at, but anyways for me Garcia can do that and have a good chance of winning but if he can not find a good angle and a good strategy then it's all for Davis.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
December 29, 2022, 03:03:13 PM

Yes this is what he must do for now he find and trained hard for a new strategy to defeat Davis as we all know that Davis once he will have a good time and make those punches for sure he is unstoppable.  And that must be Garcia will look at, but anyways for me Garcia can do that and have a good chance of winning but if he can not find a good angle and a good strategy then it's all for Davis.
Garcia is a very stubborn guy, I like his determination, of course he is still young but in spite of this he has already managed to achieve a lot and he has good speed and a good punch. For him, this fight can be called a chance to declare himself at the highest level, but Tank is too difficult an opponent, and he is a clear favorite in this fight. It will be interesting to watch this fight, but I do not expect a miracle, I think that Tank will knock out Garcia.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: