Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:07:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Becoming a Global Currency  (Read 226333 times)
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:10:42 AM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.
It is still early for the bitcoin for it to become a global currency. I believe that the bitcoin may become global currency in the future. I believe also the all of the type of citizen will use and adapt bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:15:06 AM

It could happen, maybe in the future. Indeed bitcoin users have spread across the country, and have changed many of their economies, but there are still countries that ban bitcoin as a means of transaction. But all possibilities can happen if bitcoin is really used in general.
Bitcoin is already a global currency, but it's secret and not official. Bitcoin itself is not the official currency of a country and nobody can control or manage Bitcoin alone. Maybe some countries can control Bitcoin with large mining companies. But it takes huge money capital and all countries can do it. There are also some countries that ban Bitcoin, and that is the reason why Bitcoin can not be called official global currency. We can use Bitcoin, but some of us should use Bitcoin in secret unlike dollar. I hope my country will use Bitcoin as a tool to increase economy in this country.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:58:35 AM

I really can see that happening. US Dollars is the only currency that I know that any country recognize and accept it but bitcoin is now taking over and becoming more than that.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:56:45 PM

It could happen, maybe in the future. Indeed bitcoin users have spread across the country, and have changed many of their economies, but there are still countries that ban bitcoin as a means of transaction. But all possibilities can happen if bitcoin is really used in general.
Bitcoin is already a global currency, but it's secret and not official. Bitcoin itself is not the official currency of a country and nobody can control or manage Bitcoin alone. Maybe some countries can control Bitcoin with large mining companies. But it takes huge money capital and all countries can do it. There are also some countries that ban Bitcoin, and that is the reason why Bitcoin can not be called official global currency. We can use Bitcoin, but some of us should use Bitcoin in secret unlike dollar. I hope my country will use Bitcoin as a tool to increase economy in this country.
About the world's economy, of course, Bitcoin is not a global currency because there is no global currency before the existance of Bitcoin until currently. But for the cryptocurrency user, Bitcoin was a global currency, we can use Bitcoin for any payment in cryptocurrency community.
Sanjida_j3233

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:34:40 PM

Really I am not sure that bitcoin is becoming a global currency, but I trust it that may be one day it will grow up and will be very famous in this world that time it will be a national global currency.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:39:07 PM

Is not surprising, and the governments won\t be able to stop bitcoin.We have to hear good stuff about this coin,not only negative ones.I in bitcoin,and i believe will become the top global currency!
this year 2017 bitcoin now is a worldwide Virtual Currency,maybe specifically not accepted by the gomernment but can be used as node of payments from billings to stuffs online.thats the very thing we must understand about bitcoin.
ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:11:59 PM

Yes it is, majority of developing countries have shown their interest in digital currency.
I'm sure one day it will come globally currency  Smiley
I do not think so. Globally currency is impossible for the current world's economy and government. If the government want to have this currency, they can create it any time with a contract between the government of countries.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:46:44 PM

Yes it is, majority of developing countries have shown their interest in digital currency.
I'm sure one day it will come globally currency  Smiley
I do not think so. Globally currency is impossible for the current world's economy and government. If the government want to have this currency, they can create it any time with a contract between the government of countries.
They can create their own currency but not bitcoin, it's decentralized and very opposite to what they are promoting.
It's the government who didn't give us full freedom and privacy, they want to monitor us and control us, of course that is normal because they are centralized.
thycrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:51:55 AM

It is a global currency. Everyone with a computer can access it. It is the same amount whether the name of the currency. It's actually pretty scary. Everyone is using it and the more it's adapted the more our currency will change. It will soon be adapted or change the system.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Emem29

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:11:04 AM

For the first time, when I look at the offers on LocalBitcoins.com, there are a half-dozen currencies ahead of the US dollar, offering a higher price for Bitcoin than US dollar users.

Euros, South African Rands, New Zealand Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Polish Zloty, Malaysian Ringgits.

It is no longer just the US, EU or even China driving adoption.  There is a market for Bitcoins in major countries all over the world.

This is near to happen, hope bitcoin will become a global currency, if Bitcoin become a global currency, i think it can end world poverty. Bitcoin can not be called official global currency for now but, We can use Bitcoin, but some of us should use Bitcoin in secret unlike dollar. I hope my country will use Bitcoin as a tool to increase economy in this country.
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:41:15 AM

bitcoin is the crypto reserve currency

soon it will be the global reserve currency for fiat

Wow, if that would happen it would be great, because you can now buy anything using Bitcoin, and you have nothing to worry anymore regarding of Bitcoin price, because that time Bitcoin is already controlled by the government. But the main problem there is, you need to pay taxes now because every Fiat currency have a rules and regulations that needs to implement by the government.
In my country, the government banned Bitcoin for using as a payment method. So, I can not call it is a globall currency. But actually I can exchange my Bitcoin to FIAT anytime and it does not break the law of government. As long as I do not use it as FIAT, I can exchange it to FIAT and buy anything Cheesy.

Well my friend im sure in the coming future your country will accept the bitcoin because bitcoin have great growing economy if they just analys what is bitcoin and how they can benefit there economy.thats why its almost country are now legelize the bitcoin.b3cause they analys what is bitcoin and what is the purpose.Thats why i agree bitcoin will be the world curency in the future someday..
iyah09

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:35:26 AM

that would be great if bitcoin become global currency because it easy access
Biphuy7eth

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

it is cheap to exchange you bitcoin into dollar more than other. in some country 1 bitcoin is so expensive and can buy car or sweet house.

bitcoin have power more than dollar
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:31:34 PM

that would be great if bitcoin become global currency because it easy access

are you ready to pay such fees in global use?  Grin all you salary will go to pay transaction fees )

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

Bitcoin is actually a common currency of many countries, in every country has a separate Bitcoin organization, and this is making Bitcoin grow stronger, soon enough, if Bitcoin continues to grow and prices of Bitcoin continues to increase, it may have its own bank called Bitcoin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:59:41 PM

Technically, Bitcoin can be a global money, but if we look at the polarities around the world, it does not seem possible. But only for europe can be used as a currency in Bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:38:36 PM

Yes, a global currency in the digital world. But a currency to use in every transaction outside the internet, I think it wont be a global currency. It's still difficult to say be ause of the limited supply of Bitcoin and people's basic knowledge on it.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

Of course is there a market in every country in this world. Every country has gamblers and they want to gamble without any restrictions or KYC procedures and bitcoin exactly gives them the opportunity to do so. Most online gambling sites nowadays offer bitcoin deposits and withdrawals.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:04:07 PM

Exactly that bitcoin soon or later be a global money because of the power of bitcoin that right now was continuous spreading the news, the advertisement, the popularity, and the usage of bitcoin that here in my country even thou it's not already leaglize the bitcoin but some of store, pawnshop was accepting bitcoin at payment ang they also buy and selling bitcoin so there is a possible that bitcoin was be a global money.
cryptosy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

it will take time, but steam accepting it might help get the ball rolling.it will certainly get some more exposure, and the more stores and services that accept it the faster bitcoin becomes globally accepted.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: